Haikyuu One-shots!!

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Bauhaus-Bae

(Completed for now, still send requests) Just because I'm in that mood ima make some one-shots angst, fluff... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Editing/Request
Girlfriend?
Chatfic: Karasuno|lyric Prank (not)
First Date
Feeling cuddly-Kuroken
Sakuatsu-๐Ÿ”ž
Girlfriend-Pt. 2
Comforting giant-Asanoya
Unrequited or Confused
๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ sแด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข
๊ง๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๊ง‚|๐Ÿ”ž

Tsukishima X Dino's (Tsukkiyama)

114 0 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Bauhaus-Bae

Started: Sometime in 2020
Finished: 10/17/21 8:50PM
Edited: 2/6/22 10:46PM
•Tsukkiyama
•Comedic Fluff
   •OOC
   •Words count: 2487

I saw a comment on a fic called "This is sin (Haikyuu crap)" the chapter was called "The voice of the moon" and this was the comment.

So shoutout to them, and thanks for the idea!
__________________________________
"Talking"
'Thinking'
_____________
(With Karasuno)

3rd POV

"NO WAY! YOU'VE HAD SOMETHING EMBARRASSING HAPPEN AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" screamed Tanaka towards a smirking blonde "It's true, now move we have somewhere to be." The blonde and green haired males where stopped again by an angry Tanaka. "I have to talk to Yamaguchi first,Tsukishima."

Tsukishima glares at the second year before gritting his teeth and saying "Make it quick" the green haired male didn't even know what was going on before he was drug into the gym.

"ALRIGHT I KNOW FOR A FACT HE'S DONE SOMETHING EMBARRASSING!" Yamaguchi visible sweat dropped at the even shorter second year from across the gym 'Was this some sort of plan?' "We know he has an obsession with dinosa-"

The bald man (😏) was cut off by an angry Tsukishima dragging Yamaguchi away. "HEY BRING HIM BACK HERE!!" with this karasuno's Libero came running over to his bro. "Hey where are you going?" The two glares at the blonde dragging an anxious Yamaguchi out the door "I said we had places to be, Come on Tadashi." With that the two left leaving very angry second years behind. "I've got a plan that involves a closet!" Tanaka smirked then looked at the shorter male "You thinkin what I'm thinkin bro?" "Ooh yes" the two sat there and laughed like Maniacs

Turning around only to find an arguing Kagehina annoyed Trio, two angry third years and an anxious Jesus. "You two will be going no where near closets now clean!" Yelled Sugawara as he slapped them both on the back.

"Hai!" Suga looked at them in satisfactory before walking towards Daichi. "Mom" they both whispered and started snickering as Kageyama and Hinata heard them.
____________________________________
Time skip to the next day brought to you by two second years about to die for disobeying there sugamama R.I.P
____________________________________

"You ready bro?" Whispered the libero. "Now or never let's go." The boys waited for the blonde and green haired duo to arrive so they could put there plan into action.

*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*
Tsukkishima's POV
*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*
"Hurry up Tadashi, we're going to be late....not that I care." Tadashi rushed down the stairs. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming Tsukki." I nodded before we set towards the school. "I wonder why Tanaka-San and Nishinoya-Senpai wanted to know something embarrassing about you?" Tsukkishima only scoffed. "It's clearly for blackmail, Tadashi." Yamaguchi looked down and whispered "Oh."

I put my headphones around my neck as he started walking more behind me talking about the most random things. I stop and turn waiting for him "What are you doing tsukki?" He questions I turn back around "Waiting on you you're falling behind." He smiles before jumping back beside me. "What happened to the rat after?" I question. His eyes widen "You listen to me." I flick his forehead lightly "Of course I do." He continues to tell me about the big rat that ran through his grandmas house causing her to jump in her husbands hands princess style. Then he started gushing about how he wanted that to happen to him in the future.

Some days it's serious and sometimes he tells me about how much he loves me and wants to marry me and have kids of our own-when we're older of course- he doesn't know I listen to him though. He's honestly very calming just knowing I can listen to him rambling it makes me feel......warm?

These are my favorite days. The days I get to listen to him speak of our future. (Edit-when I was ur man by Bruno Mars came on when reading over this😭)

We suddenly approach the gym before I hear loud shouting behind me "OI, IM GONNA BEAT YOU DUMBASS!"

*~*~~~*~*~~~*~*
Yamaguchi's POV
*~*~~~*~*~~~*~*

I stop talking as I hear Kageyama shouting at who I'm assuming is Hinata "NU-UH!" Yep I guessed it the orange haired boy came running passed us beating the blueberry boy. I laugh lightly at their antics as Tsukki shakes his head walking over to the changing room. I follow behind him. As we enter we see Tanaka-San and Noya-San jump away from each other. I raise my brows in surprise before both boys get up leaving I quickly take off my jacket shoving it in my bag setting it on the bench when I hear a click.

Tsukki looks at me and I look at him before he shrugs. I walk over to one of the shelves grabbing a sports bib with the numbers 12 and 11 "Here Tsukki." He lightly grabs it "Thank you,Tadashi" I smile lightly before zipping my bag.

I walk towards the door turning the knob slightly ready to leave when it wouldn't budge. 'I just can't open it' I tried a few more times before I just layed my head on the hard wood.

I felt a hand lightly wrap around the hand I had on the knob. I already knew it was Tsukki but I still looked back anyways the corners of his mouth slightly tipped upwards making mine do the same thing.

His face soon contorted to one of confusion. I move out of the way as he tries once again "It's not going to open Tsukki." He rolls his eyes walking back over to his bag rummaging through his bag.

"Do you have your phone, Tadashi." I shake my head no as I had left it home since no one ever really called or texted and I didn't need it so...

I hear snickers come from behind the door causing both of our heads to snap in the direction of the wood.

"Those little shits.." Tsukki mumbles.

As on que they started laughing louder.

"You're not coming out until you admit you've done something utterly stupid!" Noya-Sam states proudly. Tsukki scoffs rolling his eyes all the way to the sky. "Then I guess we're going to be stuck here."

I sigh "I hate those idiots." I sigh once again "We can go through the window?" I suggested. Tsukki once again rolls his eyes.

"If you want to fall to your death then be my guest, otherwise we're stuck here until Daichi or Sugawara come.."

I widen my eyes "I wouldn't mind." His eyes widen before softening again. 'What did he think I meant?'

Suddenly the lights went "Oh come on!" I yell exasperated "All you have to do is admit one thing~"

"I have nothing to hide idiots." They snicker once again. "Oh really now~ Not even on your.....PHONE!"

Tsuki's eyes widen for a second before going back to normal as he was once again relieved "It's not like you idiots are going to find anything." I could practically hear Tanaka's eye twitch as Tsukki yells this.

"Listen here you salty beanpole dinosaur living superiority complexed little shit. I am not an iDiOt I have you now I scored 49!" Tsukki rolls his eyes "Out of what?"

"100!" He states proudly. It was now my turn to face palm "Ooh~" we hear Noya say.
_____________________
3rd POV

The two boys locked in the storage room were now getting aggravated. "Look let us out!" Tsukishima yells.

Tanaka and Noya only belly laugh "Nope" Yamaguchi was next to speak "What can we do to get out, senpais...?" Yamaguchi internally smirked as the second years had a mini panicked attack. A person had no idea how much it affected them when they were called Senpai.

"No..Tanaka bro you can't!"

"B-but..but!..."

"No buts."

"But senpai~"

The two boys shivered "Yamguchi why are you with that salt be with me! Be my best friend!" Tanaka whined dragging out the E on me. Yamaguchi giggled as Tsukishima scoffed rolling his eyes whispering "As if he'd want to be with you morons.." Yamaguchi gave him a pity filled smile making the latter turn red before turning around.

"Ooh~ What's this~" A few ''Ooh's'' and ''Ah's'' left the older boys mouths signaling they found something.

"Yamaguchi?" Noya said. Tsukishima's eyes widened in fear this time staying that way as that particular folder was off limits to anyone including Tsukishima himself. Every time he looked in it he developed a little problem with his mini me. Just now he felt himself twitch just thinking off the pictures.

Yamaguchi only tilted his head sideways looking at his taller boyfriend. "What do they mean Tsuki?" Tsukishima doesn't answer still giving him the silent treatment his cheeks now a darker red shade.

"Oh......my......god.." Tanaka and Nishinoya said together.

"W-what is it...?" Yamaguchi asked anxiously. The two boys in the other side of the wall were smirking so hard they looked psycho.

"Now, now Tsukishima what's up with this? Hmm~" Tsukishima had never been embarrassed like this before and it was starting to show. "What is it..?" Tanaka puts the phone in front of the window to where Yamaguchi could see it.

The greenette slowly backed away placing his head on the wall "Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus! I love to praise your name and lift you~ up!" Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were both now cherry red.

"Senpais please let us out!" He was starting to plead "Dude, don't fall we musn't!" It was silent for a moment as the two inside could assume they were doing their signature praying pose.

"Ooh come on please~ I mean the only people your torturing is me! Finding such..." Yamaguchi looks over to glare at the blonde as he turns his face away "inappropriate photos...what good would it do to only see me?" The two older guys look at each other nodding "You have a point..ok what about this! Yama-San you've known this salt shaker basically all your life right?"

Yamaguchi nods his head, but remembered they're in the other side of the door "More or less, yes."

"Great just tell us something he's done that's embarrassing!" Tsuki tilts his head "and why would he do that?" Tanaka and Noya simultaneously laugh "Well I mean there's plenty of pictures videos and little clips of Yama-San here I'm sure he wouldn't want them leaked now would he..?"

Yamaguchi laughs "You wouldn't dare!" Noya laughs "Oh, but we would!" Yamaguchi let's out a foisted sigh "Please come on just let us out! Or I'll scream."

"The rooms sound proof."

Tsukishima had already had enough setting back down in the bench "Look he's not gonna do it-"

"Tsuki used to have a cult with dinosaurs and he'd have tea parties with them every Saturday from 12-2"

Tsukishima's eyes widened "What..?" The olders say.

"You heard me. Even I wasn't invited because I was to SmOlL and GiRlY. I WAS LITERALLY THE EMBODIMENT OF A GUY! THIS STUPID SALT POLE JUST WANTED TO BE MEAN! WHO GIVES A SHIT IF YOU'RE 6'3 I REMEMBER I TIME YOU WERE SCARED SHITLESS THAT I WAS GONNA GET TALLER THAN YOU!"

Tanaka and Noya were now sweating outside the door "Uh hey Yamaguchi I don't think you need to..-"

"NO! I'm not finished." Tsukishima gulped "Well you wanna know what Tsuki! I'm the one who told your mom you stole all of her tea cups and China plates."

Tsukishima gasped "Ha! You didn't!" Yamaguchi laughs "Oh, but yes I did! And I was the one who told Akiteru you stole his Dino nuggets." Tsukishima gasped once again.

By now the team members had arrived outside the door "Ugh! How dare he!" Suga yells. Daichi looks at the 3rd year in surprise.

Tsukishima then huffs childishly before smirking "Oh yeah! I bet the only reason you're saying this is because you want me to shame you for such a naughty boy~"

"Oh no he didn't!"

Kageyama looks at his smaller boyfriend "Oi Boke shut up! They'll hear us!"

"First of all, that won't work and SECOND of all, no sir I'm just done!" Tsukishima sighs hiding his hands in his face knowing he did something wrong.  "Oh come on baby~ I'm sorry! Look please don't spill my secrets!" Tsukishima made a pleading noise causing the younger to blush.

"Looking very submissive and breedable my guy" Kinoshita says "More like Submissive and Meme-able." Narita says coming up the stairs "Ana Oop-"

"Suga please stop" Asahi says fake tears streaming down his face. "This is like a scene right out of one of my romance in the opera shows!" Ennoshita explains earning a few strange looks "What?"

They all look back in to find Tsukishima kissing Yamaguchi on the cheek. "I'm not cleaning tomorrow!" Kageyama explains getting a nod from the forgotten trio "I swear if those horndogs go to pound town in the club room it's on sight!" Noya exclaims throwing his hands around as Asahi sweat drops.

"Oh good make up sex is the best." Daichi glares at Suga "Ok time too go." Tanaka then unlocks the door "Uhm, yeah anyways...who wants diner it's on me!" They all raise their hands leaving two...be alone.

"Yams~ Please I locked the folder well I thought anyways.." Yamaguchi rolled his eyes puffing his chest tapping his foot on the floor "Oh come on you already spilled my darkest secret..Please forgive me~"

Yamaguchi had never seen the boy beg so much in his life time. Last time was when they were kids he begged for Dino nuggets in the living room so the two could watch Jurassic park. Surprisingly it was because he wanted to watch it not because Tsukishima did but, because Tadashi did.

Yamaguchi smiles at the boy in-front of him "Alright fine..I'll let it slide.." Tsukishima smiles leaning in to kiss Yamaguchi only to get a finger to the lips. He looked up at Yamaguchi's intense glare.

"If I ever! Catch you saving those pictures again. It's on sight." Tsukishima nodded "It's the ones you said I could though.." Yamaguchi stepped back smiling "Oh well my bad..we'll get your stuff and let's go!"

Tsukishima grabbed his bag throwing it over his shoulder stopping momentarily "Wait.." Yamaguchi looked behind him to see his boyfriend in distress "What's wrong.." Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi with horror filled eyes looking back and fourth between the greenette and his phone.

Yamaguchi suddenly got the memo and panicked "Oh shit"

They both jutted out of the club room dashing down the road towards the only place the team would ever eat.

that was a SOT reference fight me.
____________________________________

Very much so cringe AUGH uh yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter took me a year to make cus my motivation is just no. K, bye.

.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Haikyuu Ship One Shots ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ no

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

54.2K 741 66
||Characters belong to the creator of Haikyuu!! (Haruichi Furudate)|| Random one-shots I make or think of for Haikyuu ships I accept requests but no...
37.4K 668 24
SLOW UPDATES Just random ideas I come up with. Ship requests: CLOSED (for now)! (Letter and ship, no plot required) WARNING WITH REQUESTS! I WON'T U...
1.3K 41 8
'ยท..เญจเญงห– ๐Ÿช„๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽฉ ๊’ฑ โ€Œโ™ก ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐”๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ โœฆ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
305K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...