Among Royalty

Av 4feet4

This is the story of a normal guy, Adrian, who gets thrown into the lives of two kings. Read more to find ou... Mer

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
Not An Update
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
The Proposal
L
LI
MA GAHD

XXXV

5.1K 244 32
Av 4feet4

Adrian huffed as he finished completing the jigsaw puzzle. Looking at the finished piece, he wondered why the activity seemed so boring to him.

It's been almost a week since they've caught Trevor, and the Kings have been busy ever since. He hadn't even looked at them much, being fortunate enough for spending only two dinners with them.

When he asked going back to the apartment, he was straight up denied.

"It's better to know you're safe here with us, love."

And honestly, would Adrian have gone even if he was given an option? Hell no.

He thought it would be better to stay beside the Kings. At least he would know by the maids that they were eating in their office.

However, today he was feeling extremely lonely. He didn't want to bother his boyfriends, but at the same time wanted to selfishly snatch their attention.

He called his parents, and even talked with Vincent during the span of that week.

Vincent tried to act angry at him at first, but both the friends knew he won't do that for a long time.

And then when it was too much for Vincent, he muttered a low 'fuck this' and bombarded Adrian with a million questions.

Then, he decided to have a talk with his parents. It had been more than a few months since he ignored their calls, and it would be a lie to say that he was dreading the conversation.

His dad picked the call, Adrian talked to him for a while after which, he talked to his mum. It was clear that they weren't happy with the fact that he hadn't come out to them.

Or maybe... They weren't happy with the fact that I'm interested in men too.

They had a very short conversation, no one bringing up the topic of Adrian actually dating.

And that too, dating Kings.

Adrian shook his head, trying to clear the memory and the worries that were attached due to it.

He got up, wanting to do nothing more than to barge in the Kings' office, and just appreciate their presence.

But he didn't know if he should.

They'd just come outside of that hole when they're done...

Huffing, he looked down at his lap, his overgrown hair covering his face.

HAIR!
I should cut my hair!!
This is the perfect opportunity!

Quickly getting up, he gravbed his small back pack, rushing downstairs to step out of the castle after days of being in.

However, he was stopped by a voice.

"Sir!"

Adrian whirled around, looking at a guard coming up to him. When he came close enough, Adrian could see that he was the same one who punched Trevor's face the day he was caught.

"Sir, are you going somewhere?" He asked as soon as he caught up with Adrian.

Adrian nodded in return.

"Let me come with you, Sir. Since you're alone, I'm assuming the Highnesses don't know." He asked, making Adrian do a one shoulder shrug.

The guy lead Adrian out through a different entrance, knowing it could be dangerous to use the main one.

As soon as they were on the streets, Adrian deeply inhaled, a huge smile forming on his face as he basked in the warmth.

Turning his head to the side, he saw the guard walking firmly in his casual clothes.

"Wait... I didn't even realise this." Adrian giggled.

"I don't even know your name!"

"It's Alexius, young sir." He said, bowing his head slightly.

Adrian made an o-shape with his mouth, nodding his head as they continued their walk down the street.

"Where do you want to go, sir?" Alexius asked, a patient look set on his hard face.

"Oh.. just a salon nearby." Adrian replied, adjusting his mask.

It was a basically a necessity for him to wear that, and he knew many routes that were deserted that he used because he didn't want to attract attention.

"Sir, I think it's better if we inform His Highness about our whereabouts." Alexius said, making Adrian shake his head vigorously.

"Oh no no.. they are quite busy. And they'll not allow me to go by myself anyway."

And it was true. If Zion and Aldrich came to know that he was going out by himself, they would probably deny the moment he would even think that.

But Adrian understood why they did that, though. He realised that the power he held now could be dangerous for him, too.

Damn.. they'll get super angry when they'll know.

Ah I'll worry about that later..

He thought as the duo continued their short walk to the salon, chitchatting along the way.

_____

"Hey, you should have some too!" Adrian said, bringing up his can of beer offering it to Alexius.

"Sir, I really don't think that's such a good idea. In fact, even you shouldn't be drinking it in broad daylight." Alexius said, worrying about the little, almost-tipsy boy.

Adrian tilted his head as his freshly cut, re-dyed hair fell on his face. Crinkling his face, he turned to the guard with a pout.

"But whyy~" he dragged out the word.

Alexius hid his grin, shaking his head as he helped the boy walk.

After he cut his hair, Adrian found a drink machine outside a restaurant. And because he was craving one, he decided to get a can of beer. But that one can exceeded to a few more, that he kept in his bag and continued to drink the drink.

Fortunately, Alexius was able to get them back to the palace without attracting attention, and as soon as he was to enter it he received a call from his King.

Quickly picking it up, he informed Zion that Adrian was with him and they were, in fact, already at the palace.

He helped the boy climb upstairs to the room where Zion told Alexius to bring his boyfriend to.

Adrian stumbled in the room, noticing his boyfriends. He gasped out loud, failing to notice their dark expressions.

"I...
I know you!" He almost screamed, pointing to Zion as he tried to touch his face.

"WOOAHH.." he caressed Zion's face, as if he was looking at it for the first time.

"How much for one?" He asked, his face set in a serious expression, while Zion could feel his anger dissipate.

He was pulled out of his trance as he heard a snicker from his right, turning around to find Aldrich.

He confidently strided up to him, pushing on his chest making him successfully sit on a chair that was right behind him.

Aldrich could feel his gaze darken as he looked at this side of Adrian as the little guy straddled his lap, directly pushing his face on his boyfriend's neck.

"You know what? I always wanted to do this." Adrian mumbled.

Trailing a finger across Aldrich's chest, Adrian pressed wet kisses along his boyfriend's neck. His hand trailed to Aldrich's abs, palming the strong muscles.

Aldrich and Zion crossed shocking gazes. When they came to know that Adrian went out without telling them anything, they were furious. But they didn't expect him to come back all drunk.

And hot... Extremely hot..

Aldrich gulped, pressing a strong palm against the curve of Adrian's butt.

"Love. I would really like it if yo-"

Adrian covered his boyfriend's mouth, leaning in as he removed his hand, staring deep in his darkened grey eyes.

Clutching his jaw, he dipped his head attacking Aldrich with a completely unexpected and an extremely hot kiss.

Aldrich gripped the younger boy's waist, trying his best not to throw his body on the bed and take him his own way.

He did not expect their first kiss to be this way.

Aldrich could hear Zion groaning out a 'fuck', but it was getting hard to focus on anything other than his suddenly confident boyfriend.

________________________

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

637K 35.9K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
16.6K 727 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...
Bad Boys Av CityBoyShawn

Allmän skönlitteratur

216 6 4
This story is gay so be mindful about it before you read it What happens when a shy boy meets the bad boy. Will he fall for him or will the Bad Boy...
101K 2.6K 40
Amar and Adrian have never gotten along. Amar has had to deal with quite a bit of bullying due to the smaller boy and his friends, although it's anno...