๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† || ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

Von mikaelsin

๐—ฎ๐—ณยท๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ปยท๐—ถยท๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป โ†ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ.ยน
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜….
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ.
๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ.ยฒ
๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜.ยฒ

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ.

3.9K 143 24
Von mikaelsin

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭.𝟰
"𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

⋆⋆⋆

𝕱rankie slams the front door, huffing. "whoa, what's wrong with you?" abby asks, staring at her little sister. "shouldn't you be in school?"

"my guidance counselor says i don't need to come in for the week. i've already completed all my credits for the year." she shrugs, "so are you going to tell me what's up with you?"

before frankie can answer, there was a knock on the door. the younger sibling walks over to the door opening it. "i thought i told you to leave me alone?"

lucas smiles sheepishly at her. "i just wanted to know if you were okay."

"i'm fine, now leave." frankie slams the door in his face running up to her room. "frankie!" abby yells, running over to the door.

"i am so sorry about that. she would never do that. come in." lucas walks in, nodding his head, "i won't take it personally. i know she would never slam the door in my face."

he made his way towards the stairs looking back over at abby. "wish me luck." she smiles widely. "good luck, serial killer."

lucas slowly walks up the stairs, he made it to her room, and he stood there for two minutes before knocking. "i don't want to talk."

lucas knocks again, "please leave."

he knocked again, "no."

the blonde lifted his hand to knock again, but it opened. "why won't you go away?"

"because i'm not leaving until i know you're calm and doing well." frankie huffs, "please don't walk the door in my face again. i told abby i wouldn't take it personally because i know you would never do that, but it hurt, you know."

frankie rolled her eyes, annoyed with everything and everyone. "why won't you talk to me? what did i do?"

"you won't leave me alone; you won't give me space to breathe. i need some room. maybe telling you to come over three times a week was a bad idea." lucas furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"just go." frankie closed the door on lucas, but he already slid in. "i'm not going anywhere until you talk to me, frankie."

"i don't want to talk! i want you to leave." lucas shook his head, sitting on her bed. "i'm not going anywhere." he took his shoes off, "what are you doing."

lucas dropped his bag on the floor, laying on her pillow. "i'll be here all night until you talk to me. my parents aren't expecting me home."

frankie huffs, walking over to her side. "i'm not talking to you." he shrugs, pulling covers over his body. "i have time."

"you'll be wasting that precious time," frankie mumbles, crossing her arms. "i'm wasting my time with you."

the redhead laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. lucas turned his body, his eyes trained on her face. "stop staring."

the blonde didn't listen. he got himself comfortable in his position. lucas knew frankie would crack at some point, and he wanted to be there to help her.

as time went by lucas, felt his eyelids get heavier. frankie knew in a couple of more minutes lucas would be asleep. once she heard his soft snores, she knew he was out.

frankie has been uncomfortable for about two and a half hours laying on her back. she hated laying on her back.

the redhead flipped on her stomach, putting her hands under her pillow and sighing softly. "hey," lucas mumbles, his eyes barely open.

frankie turned her head to face his, "hi. i thought you were sleeping."

"i was. you moving around a lot woke me up." lucas smiles, rubbing his eyes. "are you ready to talk now?"

"there's nothing to tell," frankie mumbles closing her eyes. "i think there is. i mean, you yelled at me more than once, and then you slam the door in my face." she ignored him.

"hey..." he whispers, placing a hand on her cheek. "talk to me."

"i'm fine, really." lucas didn't believe her. "frankie..."

"notice how she never came. it's eleven pm, and maya never came over to talk to me. whenever we get into a fight, she always came through my door at ten to talk. and you want to know where she is right now?" frankie asks softly. "with riley."

"i just had to understand that we aren't going to be as close anymore. we're still going to be best friends, just not best friends." lucas slowly rubbed his thumb on her cheek.

"then i'll be here. i don't want you to do the same things you did with maya, and i want us to make new plans. so i'm sorry to say this, but you're stuck with me." lucas chuckles, moving his hand away.

"you want to be my new best friend?" frankie asks with a grin. "yes, i do. how about tomorrow we make a plan for us to hang out like you did with maya, just with new activities?"

frankie jumped up from her bed, turning her lamp on. "how about we do it now." she walks over to her closet, grabbing a poster board and markers. "go over to the desk, and in the first draw, can you get three pieces of paper? we need to make a rough draft."

"what color?" frankie shrugs, sitting on the floor. "you choose." lucas grabbed a light green, pink, and grey. "good choice."

he sat on the floor, smiling up at her. "this will take a long time, so get ready."

"oh, i'm ready." frankie smiles, throwing him a set of markers. "write down things you found cool in new york, and i'll write down mine."

abby walked in with two plates of food. "dad's home?"

"yeah, but i told him you weren't feeling well, so he wouldn't come up and bother you two." they both took the plate from her hands. "thank you."

"uh, lucas, can you help me with the drinks?" the strawberry blonde asked him. "sure." he got off the floor quickly. lucas followed her down the stairs.

"please don't hurt her." lucas furrowed his eyebrows looking between abby and her father. "i know maya and frankie aren't as close anymore. and i know she's hurting, and you seem like the only person to help her forget about the pain."

she sighs, leaning on her dad, "i'm just saying, please don't leave her like maya is. i don't think she can deal with another person leaving her for someone else."

"i won't." lucas smiled at them, "don't worry."

"i swear if you do, i will track you down and kill you." abby told him, "and i will help her hide your body." the girl's mom walked in. "and if they get caught, i'll be their lawyer. and trust me, i will win."

addy gave him her million-dollar smile. "i'm lucas."

"i'm addison, but you can call me addy." lucas shook her hand, looking between frankie's family. "are you sure you don't want me to call you mrs. thomas?"

"please don't." she chuckles, walking over to her husband. "call me addy."

"okay." lucas grins, "is my mother here?" frankie yells, running down the stairs. "oh no, what did you guys do?"

"nothing." they all say in unison. "did they say the whole i'll kill you and help hide the body nonsense?"

"yeah." lucas laughs, looking over at frankie. "they won't kill you. now let's go; we have things to finish." frankie grabbed her drink and pulled lucas away from her family.

"it was nice meeting you guys." lucas yells from the stairs, "you too, lucas."

addison chuckles when she hears the door slam. "i'm surprised you're not yelling at her to keep her door open."

"that's because lucas is a good kid. i trust him with frankie."

⋆⋆⋆

frankie sighs as she stands in the subway. "i really don't want to be here." lucas wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "lighten up."

"friends, family... and all you other subterranean mole people... we're here today to celebrate riley being riley. now some may call this a new york city subway pass. but you, riley, can consider this a ticket to the world." matthews told his daughter.

"you think i'm ready?"

"you showed us you are."
"riley, i've already met the world. it's your turn."

"hey, this isn't so different from texas. look, there's a pony." lucas smiles, "that's a rat." frankie laughs, gently pushing lucas.

"ladies."
"farkle."

frankie watched the two best friends talk, "so where do you wanna go?" maya asks.

"don't know. big world." riley mutters. "ours now?" frankie's head fell; i guess i'm not apart of it. "yeah, but my dad did say i have to be home by five."

"don't worry, and he wrote you a note." riley grabs the note from her hand, and they walked onto the train without looking back. matthews looks over at frankie.

"frankie, are you alright?" the redhead glared at him, "do i look alright, matthews? your daughter took my best friend." lucas stood by the exit waiting for frankie.

"if you just talk to them, then maybe things will change." mrs. matthews told her. "that's the thing i shouldn't have to talk to them to include me into stuff. but don't worry, i found a new best friend; let's hope he doesn't leave me for riley."

frankie gave them one last look before walking over to lucas, "is everything alright?" she walked up the steps, shrugging. "who knows.

"can i walk you home?"

"are we going to talk on the way there?" lucas nodded, holding his hand out, "yeah but not about riley or maya. i just wanted to know a few things."

"okay." she mumbles, letting her hand fall in his. they made their way up the steps silently. "when's your birthday?" he asked, letting her hand go gently.

"february sixteen. fun fact my sister abby was born february fifteen, my dad, the fourteenth, and my mom is the seventeenth. it a whole thing my mom wanted to have us in february, so she wanted to make sure she conceived us on the right month." frankie answers, "when's yours?"

"june 8. my family doesn't have the same month as me, so that's sad." she gasps, "i'm older than, now i have something to hold against you."

lucas' smile faded as he nodded his head, "yep, you're older." the blonde cleared his throat, "do you have any other siblings?"

"nope, it's just abby and me."

"when did you and maya meet?" frankie gives lucas a look, "i thought we said no talking about maya?"

"just answer the question."
"when i moved here, i was seven. we met at the park."

they stopped at the street, waiting for the go-to walk across. "and then maya and i met riley in her room one day. it turned out my mom and riley's mom went to the same high school in philadelphia. they were best friends since they were little, but my mom moved to virginia for school, but they lost touch. and my mom and dad met in college. my dad walked up to my mom on her first day there because she looked lost. those two have been in love since that day."

lucas grabbed her hand as they crossed the street, "just like us." frankie nodded as the blonde boy moved to the side closer to the street. "my dad is my best friend. without him, i would be lost. i wouldn't be the person i am today if it weren't for him. i told him i need him in my life for as long as i live."

frankie let her eyes move to their hands, "anything else you want to know? i have a lot more secrets."

"uh, when will we be going on our best friend adventure around new york city?" lucas asked her.

"saturday. make sure you wear comfortable shoes. we won't be back until eleven pm." frankie lets his hand go taking her phone out of her pocket. "i just realized i never gave you my phone number. put your number in."

lucas took it quickly, typing his number in. "call me tonight? i'll like to know more about your mom and dad."

"why?" frankie questions walking up her steps, "i just like to hear about people falling in love with each other." her brown eyes caught her dad getting out of his car. "maybe one day me, you, and my dad can go out, and he can tell you about it."

"where am i going?" franklin asks, walking closer to the two kids. "oh, hi, sir."

"i thought i told you to call me thomas." frankie's dad smiles at lucas, "dad, he wanted to know more about you and mom and how you two fell in love."

"i could tell you about it all right now. you want to come up for dinner?" lucas wanted to accept, but he had to go home. "sorry, sir. i have to get home to my mom and dad. but can we do it some other time?"

"the door is always open." frankie's dad patted lucas' back, smiling at him. "i'm making your favorite." franklin kisses her forehead, "i'll see you in there." he entered the house.

"i wish you could stay. i want to know more about you." lucas grins, "you will just not today."

"okay." she whispers, staring at him, "i'll see you tomorrow."

"will you walk me to school?" he nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets. "yeah, i'll come."

"just come in; my dad makes breakfast every morning. i'll tell him to make extra for you." frankie bit her lip unconsciously. "sounds great."

"okay."
"okay."

frankie giggles opening her front door.

"bye, lucas."
"bye, frankie."

frankie closes the door walking into the kitchen, "they are so going to end up together."

"what? no, we're not. just friends." their dad chuckles, cutting the onions. "even i know one day you two will be together."

"stop it, dad. you too, abby, lucas, and i are just friends. now i have things to do. call me when dinner is ready." frankie ran up the stairs.

"they are going to be together by the end of the year," abby whispers to her father.

"no, we won't!"

⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

28.9K 1K 16
Don't act like I don't care rucas au
37.9K 497 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
26K 460 68
"I really thought that I had the future planned, but now I see that the future is cloudy."