Just You //SeojunXSuho True B...

By tunawere62

Every hour,every minute,every second..only for you More

💜💜
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#12

2.9K 197 26
By tunawere62

Seojun slowly looked around him as he quickly ran to the school entrance.He put on his mask and glasses for today as he went to the restroom and hide in the toilet.

He still couldn't forget what he just did last night.Right now,he's trying to avoid himself from meeting Suho cause he couldn't even dare to talk to him at all.He was staring at the door when he heard his phone ringing,someone have been sending messages to him.

Suho❤️:han seojun,where are you?

"Lee suho,i'm sorry huhu",Seojun put back his phone when he heard his phone ringing again.

Suho❤️:do you come late today?

Suho❤️:do you have your breakfast?

Suho❤️:i can buy something for you if you want

Seojun leaned his back against his wall,he started to feel bad because he didn't reply to his messages.

"Ting",another message coming in.

Suho❤️: i'll wait for you at the school gate..the gate that we had climb together before

"No please huhu",Seojun felt conflicted.What if Suho wanted to meet him to talk about last night?But also,he can't just let Suho waited for him.

Seojun sighed as he decided to meet Suho and faced his fear,hoping that Suho will be fine and talked to him like they used to be.Seojun walked out from the restroom but when he's on his way,his hand was hold by someone stopping him from moving.

"Han Seojun?"

Seojun looked at his hand then to Jugyeong."Yah Han Seojun!you need to follow me now",Jugyeong quickly pulled Seojun.Seojun tried to release himself but Jugyeong already gripped his hand,brought him to their class.Jugyeong pulled Seojun until they both stood together infront of the class.

"Here I brought Seojun to clarify to you guys that we're not dating",Jugyeong informed all her classmates while signalling Seojun to talk.Seojun was dumbfounded especially with the sudden attention that he received.

"Yah Han Seojun!Don't be shy,just admit it.Is that why you wear your glasses and mask?",Chorong's statement making all the students in the class cheered together,they still think that Seojun and Jugyeong are dating.

"No we're not dating",Jugyeong denied but she started to feel fed-up cause all the students didn't trust her,also Seojun did nothing.Jugyeong nudged Seojun's elbow giving him a sign to speak about it.

"Hey guys,we're not together",his statement was so lame,making all the students convinced themselves that they really are together.Jugyeong sighed and pulled Seojun's body lower until the same level with her,"Yah can you be more strict?they won't believe us if you don't look firm at all",she whispered to Seojun.

"Why are you guys whispering?or are you guys gonna kiss?!",another cheer coming after listening to Taehoon's statement.Hyungyu suddenly walked to the center and raised his fist over his head,"kiss!kiss!",he started to lead as the others followed him.

Jugyeong tried to stop him but they're so loud,couldn't heard her at all.Seojun was so bored,he wanted to leave that place but then he saw someone familiar at the back.

"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!Hope both of you will last long!",all the students were cheered for them except for Lee Suho standing at the corner with his eyes landed at Seojun's.Seojun looked at Suho holding a plastic bag,that must be the breakfast that he bought for him.Suho gave a death glare to Seojun and walked away from there.

"Lee Suho!",Seojun tried to call him but his voice were drown by the other student's cheer.He wanted to catch up on Suho when Jugyeong stopped him,"yah tell them to shut up",she told Seojun.Seojun started to feel the rage embarked inside him as he walked to the table and knocked it loudly until all the students turned silent.

"Me and Jugyeong are nothing!We aren't together!",he yelled at all of his classmates.All of them were startled with Seojun's act,didn't expect that Seojun will lashed out in anger.Jugyeong moved closer to Seojun,"yah don't be that mad,it's kinda scary",she talked softly to Seojun,didn't want the others to listen to her.

Seojun was red ravaged in anger especially when he saw Suho walked away from him.He pointed his fingers to all the students infront of him,

"If i heard another rumour of me and Jugyeong,I'm gonna kill that person!You got that?!",he gave a last warning and ended his glamorous speech with his fist knocked the table.

"You guys listen that!Seojun will kill you so stop spreading those stupid rumors!I'm not mad,Seojun is mad!",Jugyeong tried to use the situation for her own benefit,she doesn't like getting mad at people but she also didn't like then creating false stuffs about her.At least people won't talk about it anymore because they're afraid of Seojun.

"What's going on here?",Mr Han walked into the class followed by all the students running back to their seat including Seojun and Jugyeong.

"Hey,are you okay?",Chorong asked Seojun but he ignored him,right now Suho that matters as he's not in the class.

"Should i look for him?",he thought but then Suho knocked the door and entered the class.Seojun eyed Suho who was looking down,walked directly to his seat.He stared at Suho for a long time hoping for Suho to look at him but he wasn't.

After an hour,Mr Han ended the class and asked for Suho to come to the teacher's room.Suho nodded and walked passed Seojun's seat without looking at him at all."Lee Suho~",Seojun called him but obviously Suho ignored him.

Chorong tapped Seojun's shoulder,

"Yah are you okay?you look weird today",he told Seojun.Seojun turned to his friend,"shut up,I'm experiencing a heartbroken moment right now",he put his hand to his chest while laid his head on the table,felt frustrated for everything that happened this morning.The worst part of the day is for Suho to ignore him,he felt suffocated as if he couldn't live without talking to Suho.

- -

After the school ended,Seojun looked at Suho's seat but he wasn't there."where is he?He's already going back?",he mumbled as he took his phone and tried to call Suho but unfortunately Suho didn't answered.

He tapped the chatbox and tapped Suho's name,

Seojun:Suho,where are you?

Seojun:you didn't talk to me today,are you mad at me? 😔😔

Seojun:suho i'm sorry if i did wrong 😭😭

Seojun:suho suho suho suho suho~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept on sending messages to Suho but he didn't replied at all."maybe he's already at home?",Seojun thought as he took his bag and hurriedly ran away from there.

- -

Seojun walked out from the cab and paid the taxi driver,he thanked the driver and closed the door as he started to walk to Suho's house.

"Will he be mad at me if i come to his house?What if he ignored me or doesn't want to talk to me anymore?!Aaiisshhhhh Han Seojun!!!"

Two minutes later,Seojun arrived but then he saw Suho was fighting with an older man with another man standing near a car parked there.

"What happened?",Seojun took a few steps closer to find out.

"Can you please listen to me once?you always acted like you don't have a father!",Mr Lee scolded Suho.

"Well i really don't have a father",Suho replied back making Mr Lee started to get really mad of his son.

"Lee Suho!",he raised his hand to slap Suho but then his hand was blocked by Seojun.Both Suho and Mr Lee were surprised with his sudden presence.

"Who are you?",Mr Lee asked released himself from Seojun's grip.Seojun looked at Mr Lee with his fiery eyes,"who are you?",he repeated the same question.

"You don't know him?He's Mr Lee JeHoon",Mr Oh at the back tried to threaten Seojun.Mr Lee glared at Seojun,"I'm his father",he responded to Seojun.

Seojun arched his eyebrow to Mr Lee,

"A father?You don't look like one",Seojun then held Suho's hands before he hurriedly ran away with Suho from Mr Lee.

"Don't you dare run a—!Lee Suho!",Mr Lee told Mr Oh to start the engine as fast as he could to catch up on them.

Seojun brought Suho until they reached an alley where they both stopped to gasp some breaths.
Suho looked up at Seojun as Seojun's eyes searching his face,he leans closer and puts his hand under Suho's chin making them look directly into each other's eyes."Are you okay?",he asked Suho.

Suho nodded lightly while Seojun curved a smile,glad that Suho is fine.They both waited for a while to make sure that they're safe from Mr Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.7K 553 24
Half of the world has a special gene in them which gives them powers, but the world sees them as dangerous to others and so the world found ways to c...
3.4K 130 9
This Story is dedicated for the people who died in the Sewol Ferry, you may Rest In Peace, And for the people who lost their loved ones, i hope just...
83.1K 3.1K 23
Being an Omega is hard for them, Why? Well because they have to be careful around Alpha's especially if the Omega isn't marked or doesn't have a mate...