๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐œ๐‚๏ฟฝ...

Por WHORV06

Madeline McCall is Scott McCalls' little sister. She has known about the supernatural since the beginning and... Mรกs

DISCLAIMER
TRAILER
CAST
GRAPHICS
โ™• royals SEASON 2 โ™•
QUOTES
01 || A Trip to Mexico
02 || Back In Beacon Hills
03 || Lying To Young Derek
04 || Wind Voices
05 || McCall Numer 2
06 || Woods Voices
07 || She Can't Flirt
08 || Lake House Troubles
09 || Werewolf On The Boat House
10 || Beacon Hills Deadpool
11 || Shower Wolf
13 || Brett & Violet
14 || Liam's Disappearance
15 || Looking for Liam
16 || Berserker's On Street
17 || Finding Liam
18 || Cheesy, But Cute
19 || Hunch
20 || Only When Necessary
21 || Visual Confirmation Required
22 || 45 Minutes
23 || Berserkers In The Hospital
24 || Blue, Brown, Run
25 || The Next Morning
26 || Keyword Of The Fourth Part
27 || Bullet Wound
28 || Amor
29 || After Effects
30 || Illusion
31 || No Texts, No Calls, No Responses
32 || Carbonite
33 || A Reminder
34 || The Sun, The Moon, The Truth
35 || Predictions
36 || Lika A True Alpha
37 || They Were Happy
38 || Research
30 || Happy Birthday, Madeline!
40 || Trust

12 || First Kiss

3.6K 69 6
Por WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

That game night was very suspenseful and nerve-wracking for Madeline. She didn't know what would happen and she was sure she didn't want anything to happen at all.

Of course, she wanted to catch Garrett and completely confirm it was him who was going on a Supernatural hunt for money.

And as she was waiting for Liam outside the locker rooms for the coach to finish his speech to inspire kids to his players she leaned on the wall.

Madeline wasn't sure what would go down tonight and not knowing what to do besides waiting for the assassin himself to do the next move was something that could go either bad or very bad.

But her feet tapped on the floor as she looked at the empty halls where all the lights were off and it was just her. It gave her chills.

A faint breeze entered the place and her eyebrows raised as some leaves dance around the ground making her wonder how or when did those appear there.

It was weird, it made her want to know how they get in? Especially where was that strong wind coming from? But as she pulled off the wall she was greeted by her brother Scott.

"Hey, Mads what are you doing here?" he asked her curiously as she never waited for him by lockers room but outside.

"Just waiting for you and Kira," it'd be awkward if she said she was really just waiting for Liam. Scott smirked seeing right through her blue eyes lies and nodded. "Just to say good luck today" she raised her hand and formed a fist in a supportive way.

"You're a big liar. But thank you" he says before kissing her forehead and running off with the rest of his team. The last one to come out was Liam Dunbar.

How convenient.

"Hey" she smiles at him as his blue eyes land on her figure instantly smiling.

"Madeline" he breathed out happy to see her.

"So I just wanted to say good luck and be careful" her pink lips moved while he looked down at them then back up at her light blue eyes.

The werewolf beta couldn't help but blush a little. "Thanks, you too" he internally face palmed as she just giggled.

"You're funny...I like funny" was she flirting? Madeline McCall was surprised she even let that dumb flirtatious like come out without wanting to hide her face.

"Good cause I've got more jokes for you" he let out his words. The two teenage kids watched each other before wanting to lean in but are stopped by none other than Garrett.

"Liam!" he stopped seeing what they were doing. They both awkwardly stood a little more separate. "Coach says to stop making out with girl McCall and come to the field" Garrett smirked before jogging back.

"I should go"

"Yeah, I should too. I don't really like all these dark halls" she motions around before they walk out of the building and out to the field which was full of people expecting the game.

When they reached the benches, Mason, Liam's friend joined the pair. As Liam finished getting ready both Madeline and Mason glance at the other team. Madeline thought they looked a lot older for them to be in high school.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him" Madeline grinned at the new Beta's determination. "You got it!" she encouraged him.

"Yeah" Mason agreed to look a little dazed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Liam questioned his best friend's actions.

"What? Me?" he scoffs. "Agreeing with you. I'm being agreeable" Mason excuses.

Madeline rolls her eyes at him. She won't lie she herself thought Brett had a hot body but her eyes were already stuck on the other boy in front of her.

"You think he's hot, don't you?"

"No! No. Not at all. No way! Maybe. Yeah, maybe a little" Mason denies but then admits making it even more fun for her.

"He wants to destroy me" Liam reminds him.

"I think you could definitely take him. And then give him to me" the boy says making Madeline let out a laugh along with Liam and Mason. "No, no just go out there and kick their smug prep school asses"

"Alright" the boy's fist bumps before Mason leaves his seat while Madeline stays back.

"Do you?" Liam whispered the question hoping she hadn't heard it but she did. "Cause he does think you are"

Madeline raised an eyebrow before looking over at Brett he checks her out and winked her way biting his lip.

She blinked a few times back before turned to Liam. "Yeah well, I am your supposed girlfriend according to him so," Madeline did not expect her out of nowhere confidence to kick in when she pushed his face to hers and kiss his soft rosy lips in a rather heated appropriate manner in front of him and the rest of the people.

It was exactly how she expected his lips to feel like or even more than what she's expected and it's was also her first kiss. Pulling away slowly her rush of adrenaline diminished as she blushed madly at some whistles.

"Good luck" she whispers his mint breath hitting her face as she pulled her short hairpiece behind her ear.

Liam nodded before his name was called. "Hey, Liam! Think fast!" like it was nothing Liam caught the ball without even looking away from Madeline. Who the ball was going to hit if he didn't stop it.

Madeline smirks before turning around and glaring at Brett who looks a little taken aback and goes to sit down on the benches next to Mason.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Madeline and Liam KISSED AHHH!!!! I love them so so so much i have to admit this is one of my favorite stories to write. The game is about to start and we all know it's a pretty intense game. Madeline keeps having odd feelings. I'm still thinking of a ship name for them and if you've got any go ahead and tell me!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

& Tiktok: whorv06

Comment what you think!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3K 73 25
Maddie McCall has been dealing with controlling her werewolf abilities with the help of her brother Scott. When she finally seems to get the hang of...
64.2K 1.3K 38
๐ŸŽต๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐ŸŽต Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
18 1 4
You are scott's little sister. Your name is Lucy McCall. You are apart of the McCall pack, you are a half vampire/ banshee/ scarlet witch. You can't...
18.9K 470 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...