When worlds collide (the orig...

Від multifandom623

My name is hope mikealson. I'm a hybrid, half witch half wolf and I'm moving to la push with my little sister... Більше

Face claim
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New character
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Thank you!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New characters
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New characters
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Question
About sequel
Coming soon
Posted!!

Chapter 36

792 10 0
Від multifandom623

Hopes POV
"What made you shift?"I ask"I was thinking about my father and then I felt the presents of someone else and seen a redhead smiling at me,it made me mad,next thing I know,I'm a wolf and she's gone"she says. "Victoria"I whisper.She looks at me weird and I explain vampires to her and our treaty, if the cullens come back."Wait,what about Seth?Will he become one too?"She asks"yeah,it just depends when"I tell her.I explain everything else so she's caught up."Ok, can you not tell anyone it's an act?" She asks "I promise and if you ever need anyone,I'm here,even if it's just to talk,cry or gossip,ok?You can open up to me" I tell her. "Ok" she says and we head back.

Sams POV
It's over and we head back."Hey,would you like to come back with me to la push and meet the pack?"I ask her"sure,it would be better than being alone and have no one" she says sadly."Well I leave tonight so be ready" I tell her and she goes and packs.'She'll meet the pack and live with me and hopefully not imprint or be imprinted on, oh god' I start stressing.

Hopes POV
We get back and Emily and Leah stare shocked at each other.'Oh yeah I didn't tell her about imprinting and Sam with Emily,great'. "What are you doing here?"Leah asks mad.She shakes."Oh god,I forgot to mention that part"I say mainly to myself and the guys look at me like I'm crazy.I push Leah outside "Leah calm down,let me explain"I say"quick"she says."I say let's do it more private and away from here"I say and she nods and we walk off into the woods. I explain imprinting "what does that have to do with Sam and Emily?"She asks"well you see when he first laid eyes on Emily,he imprinted on her but you don't choose who it happens with, it's destiny"I explain.She looks down and cries.I hug her and she sobs on my shoulder."You want to tell me about it?"I ask"maybe another time"she says and starts calming down."You ready to go back?"I ask,She nods and wipes her tears. We walk back inside and she glares at Emily and sits at the table."Where's Jacob?"I ask not seeing him."Said he had to deal with something" Ethan says.I nod and sit down.Everyone chats for another 20 minutes when Jacob arrives mad and hurt. "What?"Paul asks him"the cullens are back and she chose him again"he says.I huff and he turns to me glaring."I'm done,I'm done watching you get hurt,I'm done trying to tell you and convince you but you just don't listen so I'm done,I'm going to continue letting you get hurt"I say and storm out.I hear someone follow after me.I come to a stop and turn to see Leah."Do you want to explain what happened in there?" She asks. I nod and tell her everything on Jacob and Bella and Edward.

Paul's POV
"Dude she has a point,you just keep pining"Jared says and we all nod."But I know she likes me,she just doesn't want to admit it"he says storming out too. We all look to each other and sigh.

Hopes POV
After I finish she looks like she agrees with me."She's just playing him"she says mad."I told him that,he just wants to believe she likes him" I say. I also explain why Bella is my enemy.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

62.3K 4.3K 48
When the world is most dark, the light will shine brighter. Words that Rosalie never truly understood in her bleak endless world. Perhaps she will f...
309K 7.3K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
683K 11.5K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
89.7K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...