Daminette

بواسطة Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... المزيد

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 31

4.6K 118 16
بواسطة Honah-Lee

"That's simply. You are here so you may further our plans wether you like it or not."

I glared at them trying to figure out a way to get away from them. I knew they wanted to use me for their personal gain which was taking over the world. But I wasn't going to let that happened. I didn't know how but I wasn't going to let that happened.

"No. I am not helping you." I said standing my ground. They merely chuckled before leaving and scientist came in. They poked and prodded me. They eventually took me to a lab and restrained me on a table. I looked around and noticed a vile.

Damian POV

After hours of looking at the information and tracking them I finally found their location. I smiled before grabbing my phone texting Kent and her friends. Almost instantaneously a portal opened and her friends came in with Kent since we were still in lockdown at the Batcave.

"I know where she is." The entire cave went quiet at that. No one said a word looking at me with antipation on what I say next.

"We need to get ready for a battle. Since that is what will be coming. She is in a heavily guarded area." They nodded before going and suiting up with getting anything they will need to get there. Drake went to the computer and started to do research.

Marinette POV

I glared at everyone they were willing to help villains. They have some all kinds of test. I still refuse to help them much to their dismay. I glanced at the vile I noticed when I first came in. I looked closely and saw it was in german. nimmt Meta-Kräfte weg (takes meta powers away) I started to twist my wrists and ankles. Slowly but surely they were coming loose.

I worked harder on it even when I heard shouts and gunfire. I looked around and saw that only few were still here. Being fed up I just used my strength and broke the bonds. I ran and grabbed the vile.

"I wouldn't do that." I turned and saw the gorilla with a few henchmen. They had Gotham hero's and the younger superboy. I swallowed knowing what they were doing. "You sink that vile and we shot little Robin in the chest." I clenched my teeth together and glared at him.

He only smiled and had a henchmen put a gun to Robin chest. I looked at Robin who was slightly nodding his head. He seemed to know what I was trying to do. I smirked at the gorilla.

"Well then it seems we are at a stale mate then. I drink this you hurt my friends I don't drink it you still them. Yet if I do drink it you lose your greatest weapon as you put it. Plus I know something you don't." The gorilla growled as he glared at me. I brought the vile closer to my mouth. I watched my friends eyes dart back and forth between me, Robin and the gorilla. It seemed the didn't pick up on the plan at all.

I watched as the uncertainties started to show in the gorilla eyes. He seemed to have finally understood what I meant. Wow for a villain he is super slow. Knowing that the uncertainties were there I flung my head back and drank the vile. I fell forward arms over my stomach. I heard a lot of shouts and fighting but I wasn't paying attention.

Damian POV

I watched as Marinette downed the vile. She fell forward arms over her stomach curled into herself. The henchmen holding the gun to my chest was shaking. Everyone was shouting I took that opportunity to break the ropes holding me.

As I did so the henchmen pulled the trigger. I gasped as I felt the force of the bullet hit my chest.

Jon POV

I watched as Robin fell to the ground after the shot. I broke my bonds and helped the others. As we fought I heard gasping. We were able to with our anger take Grodd and his henchmen down. When we did the batclan ran over to Robin I flew over to Marinette.

She was gasping for her eyes wide open. I turned her on her side to try and help her while rubbing her back. She seemed to have found it easier to breath. She gave me a weak smile but it vanished and she hurried to Robin. I looked over and saw him on his back. But there were too many people around him to tell how he was doing. And I was struggling with my super hearing since they were still ringing from the gunfire.

Marinette POV

I hurried over to Robin. The people around him made room for me. When they did I put a hand on his chest. I smiled when I felt his heart and he was breathing. I touched his cheek which caused him to open his eyes and looked at me.

"You knew I had a bullet proof vest on didn't you?" I smiled knowing tears were in my eyes and nodded. He smiled back and touched the side of my face. I leaned into it and closed my eyes. He pulled me closer.

Damian POV

I pulled Marinette closer. Soon I felt her breath on my face. And I knew she felt mine we leaned in closer.

Third POV

Everyone held their breath as Marinette and Damian leaned in closer. And when they were about to kiss Marinette gasped and grabbed her chest. A light surrounded her then a bright and blinding flash happened. When they opened their eyes they saw a beautiful women floating before Marinette.

Marinette stared in wonder at her. While the women simply smiled at her. The power radiating from her was almost so much that people were fighting the urge to bow to her.

"Wh-who are you?" Marinette asked getting somewhat over her shock. The women simply laughed softly before answering her.

"I am Themis titaness of divine law and order, ruler of conduct first established by the gods. I was also a prophetic goddess who presided over the most ancient oracles, including Delphoi. But that was milenuas ago. Now I don't have that power. I am fading like the rest have or will. This is because when people stopped believing in us we turned mortal. When this happened some were so ashamed that they never told anyone and they faded completely. While other like me didn't.

The gene that shows that we were once the rulers of the universe are like the meta genes but different. And since you no longer have the meta gene my power will be free to roam around. They may be used now though." Marinette thought about this. Then looked at the titaness that was slowly fading out of existence.

"What if you preserve you abilities in a locket? And it can only be worn by you legecy?" Marinette proposed the titaness thought about it before nodding in agreement. She created a necklace then gave it to Marinette.

"This will hold all my abilities and there is now way for them to be used or taken from you bloodline. And it will return if you lose it." The titaness then disappeared completely. Marinette looked at the necklace before putting it on.

Damian sat up and grabbed Marinette hand. She looked at him he leaned forward surprising her. She understanding and coming to terms with everything leaned forward. Everyone held their breath anticipation. They hugged each other.

Everyone groaned in annoyance that they haven't kissed yet. When Marinette and Damian pulled away they smiled at each other. They soon left the compound not wanting the reinforcements to get there while they are still there. When they got back no one really besides Marinette friends were waiting for them in the suite she is staying in with some of her friends.

Marinette POV

When we got back the suite all of my friends were there waiting for me. When they saw me I got swarmed into a group hug. The batclan and younger superboy left. I yawned tired from the night. I didn't even noticed that it was a different hotel.

Next day

I woke up and looked around seeing I was the only one up. I still felt tired but I had been put through a lot yesterday. I sighed and got up still in the same clothes from yesterday. I got up and I saw the time was four thirty. Then went to see how much money I had and to make sure I still had my credit card. Seeing I did I grabbed my phone and went out. I quickly found the closes store and bought a simple sewing machine and a lot fabric.

I got back to the hotel I was now staying at and started to make outfits with my superspeed. I checked the time and saw it was right thirty. Everyone would be up any moment. I went and got changed. When I came back everyone was awake. Along with smiling when they saw me.

I smiled back before heading downstairs with them. Today we would be going to Metropolis museum of art, Centennial Park, Steelworkers. When I got down there no one really noticed besides Lila. Who came over with a guilty expression. And for once her sheep weren't following her. When she reached us she looked down at the ground before looking me in the eye.

"Marinette I am so so so sorry. I know what I did was wrong and horrible. I hurt you and all of your friends just so I could get friends. I know there isn't anything I could do to get you except my apology but I am willing to show you I can change if you would give me the chance." I took a second to think about what she just said. I sighed before answering. I knew she along with my friends were waiting for my answer.

"Lila I know why you lied. But that doesn't change that you have caused me, my family and my friends a lot of pain. So I will give you a chance for you to do better but we will never be friends. We will only ever be acquaintances. But I also would like for you to bare the consequences of you actions. Alright?" I looked at her and saw she for a moment was scared and crest fallen before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Alright I'll do that. I'll come clean with all of my lies and deal with the consequences of my actions." I nodded and she walked off. I sighed and turned to my friends w ho staring at me shocked.

"What?" I asked them not liking the feeling of them staring at me non stop.

"Nettiebug your too good for this world." Chloe said before breaking into a smile. Everyone nodded in agreement before smiling. I gave a small smile. But then turned around and went to go eat since I didn't get to eat a lot yesterday.

Lila POV

I was sad with what Marinette said but I understood. So here I am standing in front of the rest of the class who wasn't with Marinette. I cleared my throat and got their attention. I rubbed my hands together because of my nerves but took a moment to collect myself before speaking.

"Hey everyone there's something I need to tell you all. It's about my life and all the connections I have." I watched Alya get her phone out and start recording live on her blog I gulped seeing that.

"What is it Lila?" Sabrina asked others nodding in agreement to her question.

"All of it was a lie. I am not friends with Ladybug, I don't have any of the connections and I have never traveled like I told you I did." I said real quickly too nervous to say it slowly.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 26K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
46.9K 1K 5
To get a break from her class Mari signes up for a student exchange program. she well be staying with the Kent's.
65K 1.6K 13
Marinette got to escape Paris's toxic environment with two of her friends. They ended up going to one of the most dangerous cities, Gotham. In Gotham...
577K 18.3K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...