When worlds collide (the orig...

Autorstwa multifandom623

My name is hope mikealson. I'm a hybrid, half witch half wolf and I'm moving to la push with my little sister... Więcej

Face claim
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New character
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Thank you!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New characters
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New characters
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Question
About sequel
Coming soon
Posted!!

Chapter 30

890 11 0
Autorstwa multifandom623

(Warning—self harm)
Hopes POV
We were laughing,talking,eating and getting to know Jacob and him,us. " So who's with who here and connections?"He asks "well,Sarah's my sister and Avas our cousin,Ethan imprinted on Ava,Jared imprinted on Kim and Sam imprinted on Emily"I say the last part upset."Is that a bad thing?"he notices the last part. I turn to Sam and he nods. "Well before Sam imprinted,he was with Leah clearwater,Emily's cousin...and then he imprinted on Emily which broke relationships with each other"I say and it becomes quiet."But you don't choose who it happens with"Paul says.Jacobs phone rings and he looks at it.He lets out a frustrated sigh."8,from yesterday and today"he says annoyed."She'll learn to let go"Sam says.(Couple hours later)today we taught Jacob to patrol and some history from his family.It's 3 and everyone went home but Paul stayed with me. We were cuddling on my bed in comfortable silence. "Should I order pizza for all of us"I ask him"yes,but don't leave"he whines holding me tighter."Fine just a little longer" I say.

Sarah's POV
I'm laying down on my bed looking at my arms.'I miss the pain,I miss feeling something'.I stand up and to the bathroom.I grab my razor and start doing one deeper than usual.Right as I finish,Embry walks in.He sees me and runs and grabs it out of my hand. "What are you doing?"he asks cleaning my arm frantically trying to stop the bleeding.Then hope and Paul walk in probably hearing Embry."Oh my god"hope says running to me.She helps Embry clean my arm."What were you thinking?"Hope asks."I just wanted to feel something"I say plain.I start feeling dizzy and see darkness.

Hopes POV
She faints'oh me god'."I'll call 911"I say and go grab my phone."911 what's your emergency?""My sister, she fainted and was cutting herself!"I say frantically.

Paul's POV
"Come on,wake up"I say"Ava!Ethan!"Embry yells. They come barging in and run to us."What happened?"Ava asks"I caught her cutting then she fainted"Embry says."They're on they're way"hope says coming back in.I listen to her heart and it's slowing down."No,no,no"I say"what?"Hope says "her hearts slowing down"I say."No,no,no you can't leave me!"Hope says crying.We hear the ambulance and Ethan goes to get them.We back up and they grab her and take her."We'll meet you there"I say to hope.She nods and goes with them."Everyone get ready and meet downstairs"I say and they go. I grab the phone and call Sam. "Hello"he says "Sam,Sarah's in the hospital,meet us there and we'll explain"I say "alright"we hang up and I call Jacob next.We all shift and head to the hospital.We shift back and Sam and Emily are here.Jacob arrives and we head inside.I see hope in the waiting room"anything?"I ask"no" she says.We sit"what happened?"Sam asks.We explain what happened and wait to hear from the doctor.We see a doctor coming.We stand up"she'll be fine but she's lost a lot of blood,she's still out but she should wake up soon"he says and we sigh relived.I hug hope"can we see her?"She asks"yes, follow me"we get to the room.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

416K 7.4K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ 🔞Mature Content🔞 Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
925K 25.7K 30
「𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘」❝ We all made mistakes❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...
194K 2.3K 16
Ariel Swan is Bella sister. Ariel was friends with wolf pack. Key word 'was'. The pack basically ignored her and she had no idea why. Then Bella foun...
89.9K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...