Hero of Resilience: Halo

Door TheHinokami

Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension t... Meer

Chapter 1: Expelled?
Chapter 2: Decisions
Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya & Talk Pt 1.
Chapter 4: Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 5: It's A Wild Gran Torino!
Chapter 6: Past Comes To Light
Chapter 7: Quirk Training & UA Vs Eraserhead
Chapter 8: Fourth Day of Training & Talk of Sir Nighteye
Chapter 9: Arriving at Shiketsu
Chapter 10: Dorms & Roommate!
Chapter 11: First Day!
Chapter 12: First Days are easy? No! Training Start!
Chapter 13: First Combat Training
Chapter 14: U.S.J!?
Chapter 15: Dadmight!?
Chapter 16: UA Aftermath & Decision
Chapter 17: DadMight Time & Conversations
Chapter 18: Training for the Sports Festival
Chapter 19: UA High Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 1.
Chapter 21: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 2.
Chapter 22: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 3.
Chapter 23: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 4.
Chapter 24: Enter General Midoriya + Scolding!
Chapter 25: Hero Names & Internship Offers!
Chapter 26: Internships Start!
Chapter 27: Internship Reactions!
Chapter 28: Internship: Hosu!
Chapter 29: Stain Vs Halo!
Chapter 30: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 31: Internship Over!
Chapter 32: Provisional License Training & OFA Control!?
Chapter 33: Provisional Exam!
Chapter 34: Peaceful Conversations
Chapter 35: Inasa & One For All
Chapter 36: Singularity Point
Chapter 38: I-Island! Pt 1.
Chapter 39: I-Island Pt. 2
Chapter 40: Shiketsu High School Summer Training
Chapter 41: UA Summer Training Camp
Chapter 42: Camp Aftermath & Plea
Chapter 43: Ready? Set! Talk!
Chapter 44: Ready? Set! Raid!
Chapter 45: Fighting of Titans!
Chapter 46: Media & Aftermath
Chapter 47: Halo & Eraserhead!
Chapter 48: Bakugo Household
Chapter 49: Dream & Unlocking Quirks
Chapter 50: Dorms
Chapter 51: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 1.
Chapter 52: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 2.
Chapter 53: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 3.
Chapter 54: Work-Studies Start & Giant!?
Chapter 55: Report and Raid Request?
Chapter 56: Prelude to Raid!
Chapter 57: Raid Meeting & Talk With Sir Nighteye
Chapter 58: Shie Hassaikai Raid!
Chapter 59: Return to Shiketsu High School & Relaxing!
Chapter 60: Changes & Hood
Chapter 61: The League's Growth!
Chapter 62: Planning For War!
Chapter 63: War!
Chapter 64: Blood & Conflict
Chapter 65: Rematch of a Giant!
Chapter 66: Lighting the sky!
Chapter 67: Battered
Chapter 68: Wounds of The Battle
Chapter 69: Conversations
Chapter 70: Past VS Present
Chapter 71: Press Conference! -END-
Author Notes & Ending Words

Chapter 37: Mall Incident

15K 444 179
Door TheHinokami

3rd POV:

Izuku and Inasa both bored the train the next day and headed off towards Izuku's hometown. They had about 4 weeks before the training sessions that their school would be doing would start since it was now summer break. Izuku was just glad his entire class passes all of their finals and wasn't going to have to go through remedial classes which they were told Gran Torino was in charge of which scared everyone. Overall, Izuku's class and 1-B as well have been putting in a lot of work over this semester and the staff had informed Izuku that they were most likely going to recommend their entire year to take the Provisional License exam once the second semester started. Izuku was thrilled at hearing that his class would likely get their Provisional Licenses soon if they could pass the exams and honestly Izuku wanted to have them at his side on the front lines because he knew that the country was about to undergo a large number of changes which even the Principal of Shiketsu High School was preparing for. 

Anyway, outside of those thoughts, Izuku and Inasa sat on the train for two hours and had arrived at Izuku's hometown. "Nice city, it's quite close to UA as well so I can see why you wanted to go there first," Inasa said and Izuku rubbed his neck and nodded his head. Soon they walked from the station for a while until they arrived at Izuku's home and knocked on the door. After a few minutes, Inko Midoriya opened the door and was surprised to see Izuku and Inasa standing at the door. "Izuku! It's so nice to see you again!" She said as she hugged him and brought them both in. They were surprised to find All Might in the living room as well and he looked flustered. "All Might?" Izuku asked and the man looked at him with a guilty expression which Izuku picked up on.

"Why are you at my home on a weekend?" Izuku asked curiously and All Might struggled to find an answer when Inasa gasped. Izuku looked at him and asked what was wrong. "I think your mother and All Might got together!" Inasa said and All Might started to cough really hard at the statement and Inko Midoriya blushed hard. Izuku looked between the two of them dumbfounded since they didn't deny it. Izuku kept looking back and forth between them before powering up One For All and walking to All Might who got scared at what was about to happen. Izuku grabbed All Mights shoulders and applied pressure making him grit his teeth in pain as he tried to power up but found One For All not responding to him. "Hurt her, I hurt you! It would be really bad if your wound on your side got leaked to villains now wouldn't it All Might?" Izuku said in a cold tone and All Might was scared shitless. Inko told Izuku to stop threatening him and he looked at her and spoke. "Mother I love you and all but it's my job to threaten any man that wants to get with you. If they can't handle my threats then they are weak in my eyes and don't deserve you." Izuku said with a smile on his face. Inko just sighed and All Might promised not to hurt her. Izuku looked at him and smiled as he powered down. 

"Good, now you might actually become my legal dad at this rate!" Izuku said with a smile and everyone started coughing as they got stunned by his statement. Inasa could be heard laughing as he found the entire situation funny as hell. "Really?" He asked and Izuku nodded his head. "He's already a father figure in my life and calls me son so he might as well seal the deal you know?" Izuku stated not even paying attention to the two adults who were blushing hard from Izuku's statements about them getting married. Soon everyone calmed down and settled in as Izuku explained that he had come down to visit since they had the week off since there would be a few more weeks before the training sessions at Shiketsu High School would start-up since they don't do a summer training camp like UA is known to do. All Might nodded his head and confirmed that they were indeed doing a training camp but even he didn't know where currently since Nezu was planning to change it up last moment to try and throw off any attempts of finding the student's locations. Izuku pointed out though that it wouldn't work if the mole was a student in 1-A or 1-B or if the mole was one of the teachers going. All Might agreed but it was the only way they could move forward currently and Izuku had to agree they were limited with their options.

After spending the night at the house, the next day arrived. Izuku and Inasa decided that they wanted to go out shopping a bit. They decided to go to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall which was not that far away and was a very decent mall to shop at as well. However, they didn't expect to run into some people from Izuku's past at the said mall though.

As Inasa and Izuku hanged out at the mall they heard a small commotion from one area of the mall and decided to check it out. What they found when they arrived was that the commotion was due to people recognizing students from 1-A that were shown in the sports festival even though it's been a bit of time since the sports festival had happened. Izuku got a bit anxious since he didn't want to run into Bakugo today since his week was going quite well but luckily he didn't see Bakugo Katsuki in the group nor did he see Todoroki from the Stain Incident either. Not seeing Bakugo at the mall allowed Izuku to calm down, however, fate decided to screw Izuku Midoriya over once again since the day was far from over!

As Inasa and Izuku moved away, Inasa asked Izuku if those were his former classmates and Izuku nodded his head and confirmed that they were indeed his former classmates. Though Izuku pointed out that he didn't know the kid with eyebags and purple hair. "That kid is the one that replaced me in 1-A from what I can remember from the sports festival and him being called out as a 1-A student. I have no hard feelings against him or most of that class. Just against Bakugo and Eraserhead." Izuku stated and Inasa nodded his head. As they spent about an hour in the mall they came upon a situation where they spotted one of 1-A students being held hostage it appeared by none other than Shigaraki from the League of Villains. His image was given to Izuku and Inasa since they would most likely encounter the possible protege of All For One. Izuku hated his luck but also loved it because Inasa and Izuku both had versions of their hero outfits with them. 

The new versions were made with a quirk. The way they were made was the same as the old ones but then a quirk called Item Shifter was used on the outfits which stored them inside of a bracelet support item that they wore at all times. If they activated the bracelets then the outfits would appear on their bodies within a few seconds. The only issue was that their other clothing would become completely destroyed so they couldn't change out of their outfits unless they went somewhere private and had a new set of clothing. The owner of the quirk was a new hire on I-Island that the shields had hire on staff which allowed them to make Izuku's and Inasa's at Izuku's request like they are now which makes doing their hero job so much easier. Even All Might was interested in it but he declined the use of it later on since he can only be in his hero form three hours a day so it was kind of useless to him outside of that. 

As Izuku and Inasa changed into their hero outfits, they slid their shopping bags behind a spot to hide them. Izuku would be going in front of Shigaraki while Inasa was going in from the back. They needed to get the hostage away from Shigaraki and would need to figure a way to do it. Izuku also called the detective and alerted him of the League's presence at the mall and that they were on site responding to it since the leader had a hostage. The detective responded back that police and other heroes would be arriving as soon as possible and they should handle the situation as best as they could.

Izuku walked upright in front of Shigarki who looked stunned to see Halo there in the mall. Even the purple hair kid looked stunned to see the protege of All Might at the mall. Izuku looked at Shigaraki and spoke. "How about you let the poor fellow alone and let's have a talk because I'm sure we can find an interesting topic to talk about like your master and my master, no?" Izuku asked and Shigaraki thought it over. "Indeed but if I let the brat go then your going to attack and try to capture me. So I can't really release him now can I?" Shigaraki stated and Izuku chuckled. "Now, I know you have your warp user Kurogiri on speed dial. I am sure you would escape via a portal at any moment you really felt trapped now wouldn't you?" Izuku asked and Shigaraki chuckled and shrugged without really answering the question. They stood there staring at each other when Shigaraki just smiled.

"I think I understand now... everything comes back to All Might in the end doesn't it?" Shigaraki asked and Izuku looked confused. "The reason everyone can smile so nicely and not even bat an eye at a villain holding someone hostage is because of the so-called peace All Might had created over everyone's eyes isn't it?" Shigaraki asked nad Izuku honestly had to agree that the man was right in that statement. "I sadly have to agree with you. Due to the illusion of peace that All Might has made, people have become desensitized to issues and conflicts that are right in front of them. However, we both know that the peace has come to an end now don't we? We are at the calm before the storm, the war is about to kick off in full and we both are preparing for it since the moment our masters meet for the second time is when the drums of war speed up for a full charge." Izuku stated and Shigaraki nodded his head as he enjoyed his conversation with Halo. "That's right! You are getting it! You are not blinded by your own master falsehood that he has created! I think you and I could get along quite well Halo though I think it's time that I leave don't you?" Shigaraki asked and Izuku nodded his head as Shigaraki stood up and left. Neither Izuku nor Inasa attempted to capture him because if they did they were sure Shigaraki would start killing like crazy with his decay quirk. 

Hitoshi Shinso looked up at Halo and asked why he let him leave. "Because the moment I tried to capture him here he would have started to kill people and the warp user Kurogiri was watching us from the second floor in the distance and he looked ready to start dropping Nomu's in on this location most likely. We couldn't capture them without risking high civilian deaths." Halo stated and checked Hitoshi Shinso over for any wounds. "All I see is a lot of bruising. You will still need to get checked by the medicals that should be here any moment before you get cleared to leave. I'm sure the police will want to question you about this incident as well." Halo stated and Shinso nodded his head as they both saw UA students come rushing over asking what happened. Right after they arrived Izuku heard a shout of his hero name from the Detective. 

"Halo, any idea where they went?" the detective asked and Izuku shook his head. "Kurogiri was here as well. They were prepared for the situation. If we attempted to stop Shigaraki from leaving then I am sure we would be fighting Nomu's in this mall. I made the decision to allow him to leave instead of us caring body bags out of this mall." Izuku stated and the detective thanked him for at least getting Shigaraki to leave the student alive. Izuku pulled the detective aside and asked him to question Hitoshi Shinso for any possible involvement with the League. "I don't know what they were talking about before I arrived and saw it. However, you can use this as a chance to clear him from being a mole if you ask the right questions though you won't be able to ask the others since they weren't involved and have to reason to question them legally." Izuku stated and the detective agreed. It was at least a start on clearing out the students for any involvement with the League of Villains.  As such, the detective got to work on questioning the student, and Izuku and Inasa gave their statements to another detective who arrived on site. Eraserhead and a few other teachers from UA arrived and gathered their students up since they got warned but by the time they arrived Izuku and Inasa had already left so they didn't get seen which was good since the teachers would have recognized Inasa from the recommendation entrance exam. 

Soon they both arrived back at the Midoriya apartment and relaxed as they filled All Might in on the situation since he got tipped off by the detective. "All Might... the next fight between you and All For One is going to happen soon... please let me help you," Izuku said and All Might shook his head. "I can't have you die Izuku... one I care too much about you as my son and two if I were to fall then you need to be hidden still so you can face off against All For One since he still doesn't know what school you go to. I also don't plan to die easily either so I can't allow you to fight in the upcoming battle even though you want to so badly." All Might stated and Izuku just put his head down in sorrow. All Might rubbed his back and comforted his son as he knew this was hard on the boy. Though unknown to either of them, the next battle between the two titans was going to happen much sooner than they ever thought possible. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.8K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
1M 30.9K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
195K 5.8K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...
966 75 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...