Red vs Blue x Male OC / Seaso...

Autorstwa Chorus8

A bomb with a bad attitude, an alien with an epic score to settle, and after finding the sword at the wind fa... Więcej

New OC
S4 • E1 - Familiar Surroundings
S4 • E2 - Hunting Time
S4 • E3 - Fight or Fright
S4 • E4 - Fair Competition
Update
S4 • E5 - Lost in Triangulation
S4 • E6 - The Hard Stop
S4 • E7 - Privous Commintments
S4 • E8 - Looking for Group
S4 • E9 - Exploring our Differences
S4 • E10 - Setting a High Bar
S4 • E11 - Getting All Misty
S4 • E13 - Sneakin In
S4 • E14 - You Keep Using That Word
S4 - E15 - Getting Debreifed
S4 • E16 - Under The Weather
S4 • E17 - Right to Remain Silenced
S4 • E18 - Things are looking down
S4 • E19 - Two For One
S4 • E20 - The Arrival

S4 • E12 - Talk of the Town (Edit)

336 15 0
Autorstwa Chorus8

Bloodgulch - Blue Base
The remnants of the blue and reds were dealing with a knocked out Grif and Sarge while Donut and Simmons were nowhere to be found.

Shadow: "Man, Sarge is' heavy."

Church: "Hey, blue guy, where'd you go, we need some help other here!"

Simmons: "Listen Donut, Church thinks I'm a blue guy, so whatever you do, just pretend like you don't know me. Just like Shadow does."

Donut: "I don't know you."

Simmons: "Yeah, just like that, good job."

Donut: "No, I'm serious, I have no idea who you are."

Sarge's body falls down from the ceiling in the background.

Simmons: Okay, stop practicing, here he comes.

Donut: So does that mean you're not gonna tell me who you are?

Simmons: Okay, that's a little too far, no-one's gonna buy that.

Church: Euh, you know we could have used some help new guy, thanks.

Simmons: "I was just securing this prisoner. Which is interesting, considering that I have never met him before." He said in a weird voice.

Church: "Why is that interesting?"

Simmons: "I don't know." He said in the same weird voice.

Shadow: "...Is something wrong with your voice?"

Simmons: "Oh I was just disguising it, so the prisoner wouldn't think he knew me." He said dropping the voice.

Donut/Shadow: "What?"

Simmons: "But he doesn't. Do you prisoner?"

Donut: "Um... no?" He did it again.

Simmons: "Right. Good job Donut." He whispered the last part.

Donut: "Wait, is this some really weird form of torture?"

Church: Well, okay, help me load these guys in the jeep before they wake up.

Simmons: Okay. Donut, grab the ankles.

Donut: "Okie dokie. How's this?

Shadow: "Not your own, Sarge's ankles, Donut." She facepalmed.

Unknown Snow location
Crunchbite was leading Tucker, Ash, Caboose and Tex through a tunnel of some sort.

Andy: "Step it up guys, we're almost there."

Tucker: "I'm tellin' you, the alien has really been creepin' me out lately. Every time I wake up he's hovering over me. It's really weird." He visibly shuddered.

Tex: "I'm sure he's just safeguarding his sword. I mean, my sword." She corrected.

Caboose: "Maybe he just wants to steal your breath."

Tucker: "Maybe he's trying to figure out what I taste like."

Andy: "Hurry up ya idiots."

Tucker: "Man, did it get a lot colder all of a sudden?"

Andy: "Of course it did. They don't call it the Great Freezin' Plains for nothin'."

Tucker: "Whoa."

Caboose: "I'm just glad I brought my mittens."

Tex: "The snow is the least of our problems."

Andy: Why?"

Zeta appears.

Zeta: "I assume we have to get in to that big temple looking fortress right?"

Andy: "Yeah..."

Ash: "Well, it's got about two dozen guards on its walls." He said looking through the scope of his sniper rifle.

Caboose: Oh no.

Tex: "Yep. Doesn't look good."

Ash: "Yeah."

Caboose: "No no no, I mean I lost one of my mittens. Um... we have to go back."

Tucker: "Caboose we've been walking for days. We're not goin' back for anything."

Tex: "Suggestions Andy?"

Andy: I say we let Tucker storm in and take 'em out in a mad rush, and while he's got 'em distracted, we finish the quest.

Tucker: On second thought, personal warmth is very important. Let's go get that mitten! It'll be like a mini-quest.

Zeta: "I think surprise is the key."

Andy: "What ya thinkin'?"

Tex: "Let me and Ash take them out, one by one. They will never know what hit them."

Andy: "You two think you can kill 'em all without alerting the rest?"

Ash: "Just watch us."

Tex and Ash turn invisible using their cloaking ability and Zeta disappears

Andy: "How can I watch you guys, you just turned invisible."

Tucker: "And yet, I was still able to check out her ass. That's why I'm a pro."

Ash, still cloaked, bonked Tucker.

Tucker: "Ow!"

Blood Gulch
Church, Shadow, and Simmons are dropping off the Reds in front of their base.

Church: "Okay, Donut, wait until we're gone, and then you can wake 'em up."

Donut: "Well what do I tell them?"

Church: "I don't care, tell 'em you busted in and rescued them. Get yourself a medal. You deserve it."

Donut: "I always did wanna be a hero... and a liar."

Church: "Well then, it's your lucky day."

Donut: "Don't you want anything?"

Church: "Like what?"

Donut: "Well, every time someone surrenders they take somethin'. Like when we took the medic, and you guys took Grif's dignity."

Simmons: "Hyeah, like that ever existed." Church turns his head to him in confusion.

Simmons: "Uhhh, I mean, which one is Grif? Is he the yellow one?"

Donut: "And this time you guys don't want anything?"

Church: "Well, technically you're not surrendering. This is what we call in the Military, a "total asskicking." Oh, and also, we're taking your car."

Donut: "What? You're leaving us out here, without any transportation? We'll die!"

Church: "Die of what?"

Donut: "Exposure! We're stranded! This is murder."

Shadow: "Our base is right there, all of us can see it."

Donut: "You may as well just feed us to the buzzards right now!"

Church: "You guys could have walked back to the base in the time we've been discussing this."

Donut: "Go. Just sign our death warrants."

Sarge: "Rrouw. Gourough. What's goin' on?"

Church: "Hey, take care o' that guy." He gestured for Simmons and the 'blue' walked over to Sarge.

Simmons: "Sorry about this Sarge, but look at it this way, you were right; this does hurt you more than me." He whispered.

Sarge: "Is that you, Simmo-" Simmons smacked in the head. "goh, knocked out again."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13K 317 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! With the Reds and Blues separated on Chorus, the remaining members have to fight to get to their allies! Unfortunatel...
16.3K 381 26
Tex is gone and the reds and blues have been relocated but sarge and Thea stayed behind at blood gulch. A new enemy has risen from the shadows. Agent...
88.9K 1.8K 21
Rvb Season 4, while Leo joins the blues on their quest, the reds start to have their own battle with a new blue joining the adventure. The Oc Leo is...
176K 3.2K 20
Red vs blue season 1, but with a new man in the group of dumbasses! The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned by "Rooster Teeth"