Win or lose /Bangchan

Par Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... Plus

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

21

6K 196 162
Par Hobi_of_mine

Jeongin released from the hug, his smile was washed away as he thought about Felix and Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
I really wanted to slap them,you don't deserve this."

Jeongin felt extremely guilty and some tears unknowingly fell.
Jieun wiped his tears away and smiled.

"It's okay.Everything will be okay."

'Everything will be okay.'
That's what Jieun always told herself but only the opposite happened.

All Jieun wanted to do at the moment was scream and cry.
But it wouldn't help her.

If Jeongin wouldn't be there nobody would probably bring her food.

Changbin didn't believe her anymore and Seungmin isn't sure about anything.

"Innie please stop crying now.
Look I'm fine."Jieun smiled as she carcasses his head.

Jeongin cleared his throat and looked up to her.

"I know you're not fine.Stop fake smiling,you don't even have a reason to laugh."

The smile was immediately washed away from Jieuns face as she thought about his words.

'I really don't have anything to laugh about at the moment.'

"I'm sorry at Christmas you have to stay here alone and on new year you'll have to watch the fireworks through the little window."

"Don't apologise."Jieun sighed and laid back on the wall.

"This is just a really bad...situation and we'll have to wait what the future brings."

Knock—knock

Seungmin stuck his head through the door slot as he gave jieun a small smile.

"Hey guys..."

Seungmin made his towards the two and sat on the ground Jieun wanted to stop him not wanting to let him sit on the cold ground but Seungmin was faster than her.

"Innie I new you would be here,so I thought I'd check up on you two."

"What do you think?"Jieun said and Seungmin squeezed his eyes together confused.

"What?"

"Do you still believe me?...you seemed unsure."

She spoke with low voice and Seungmin couldn't help but pity her.
He sighed as he sat beside the girl,starting to draw circles on her back.

"If I'm being honest doubted you for a short amount of time but after I thought about it clearly I realized that you didn't do anything wrong.Also Jeongins behaviour confirmed it."

Jieun smiled a little knowing that there were still people who cared about her.

"Jieun you're going through a hard time and Jeongin and I will be there and support you.I'm sorry for doubting you even if it wasn't for
long."

Seungmin gave her a little smile and she pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you."Jieun whispered but Seungmin shook his head as he pulled out of the hug.

"It's the lest I-we can do."

Christmas

The day you're supposed to spent with your family,be happy,have a great time,eat together and open the presents your relatives brought for you.

But Jieun was sitting alone in the cold room,the thick blanket tightly wrapped around her body as she watched the snowflakes fall from the sky.

How she wished she could have a snowball fight with her sister,how they used too.

Her sis chaeyoung is probably now back from studying abroad and is spending the time with her lovely mom.

Jieuns eyes wandered around the room when her something caught her attention.

It was the book bangchan gave to her, where she can write in her feelings.
She grabbed the book and opened the first page to see what she wrote.

Tired of this all

That was the only thing she wrote the other pages were empty.

Jieun took a pencil from the little table and sat back on the mattress, deciding to write something in it.

Today is Christmas,
I wish I could see me family and take nice pictures with them.
I want to eat moms special food
that she only makes at Christmas.
I wish that the other members could find out about the lies they've been told.

But all of this won't happen...

Jieun sighed as she put the notebook beside her and close her eyes trying to concentrate on nothing but the silence.

She could hear some muffled laughing and loud noises as the boys were having fun.

"I wanna join them."

She mumbled and closed her eyes drifting of to dream land.

———————————————————-
"Hey..Jieun?wake up."

"Hmm I am fully awake."

Jieun rubbed her eyes still sleepy until she smelled the scent of food.
Now her eyes were wide open and she saw Jeongin standing in front of her with a tray of warm Christmas food.

"It's not what you usually eat on Christmas with your family but it's our traditional Christmas food."
Jeongin smiled and ruffled the girls hair who was already tasting the food.

"Woow amazing!"
Jieun smiled widely and he chuckled.

"I have to go now again the others don't even know that I've brought you food."

Jieun nodded still more concentrated on the food.

"I leave now oh and Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."Jieun said her mouth stuffed with food,the boy just laughed at her.

The next week passed and everything was normal.Jeongin and Seungmin would come and give Jieun some company but they still had to go on some missions,so she had to spend a lot of time alone which is nothing new.

Jieun was currently sitting at the little table staring at Jeongins Christmas present.

A silver ring.

You are strong

Was written on the inner side of the ring and Jieun read those three words over and over again.

It somehow really made her feel stronger,it gave her motivation and it was special because innie gave to her.

Jieun was thankful to have him as a friend.

Today is New Year's Eve and Jieun had hope that the next year will get better.

So she wouldn't have to worry about everything anymore but she knew that just because this year has passed her worries wouldn't just disappear like that.

But still the new year always gave her new motivation to do better.
She always went with her parents and chaeyoung on one of the hills.

They would watch the firework from there and Jieun would fall asleep on her sisters shoulder while watching the fireworks her father would pick her up and they'd go back home.

But all that is past.
Jieun smiled at the memories,
she wished she had the opportunity to see her sister again.

Sadly Jeongin and Seungmin were busy the whole day and they only visited Jieun in the morning and gave her some snacks for the rest of the day.

Even on new year they had a mission they will still celebrate tho.
But they told Jieun in advance that they still have to stay with the members the whole time.

Jieun sat on her mattress one hour left until new year.
She could already hear some of the fireworks.

"At least I can eat this snacks."
She mumbled and stuffed some of the chocolate in her mouth.

Minute after minute passed and jieun just thought about sh*t again-too much.
She suddenly felt like the air was suddenly sticky and she just wanted to get out.

She needed fresh air.

Jieun glanced over to the clock,
3 minutes left until new year.
The girl sighed as she watched some of the fireworks.

"So pretty."She breathed as she saw a firework in heart form.

Suddenly the door opened and Jieun slightly jumped.
She turned around to see the person that entered.

"Bangchan?"

Jieun was definitely surprised as he stood in front of her,dressed in a suit looking even better than normally if that's even possible.

"Let's go!We are almost late."

Before Jieun could say anything bangchan grabbed her arm dragging her with him.

They hurriedly went up the stairs into his room,Jieun was extremely confused.

Bangchan gestured her to follow him on the balcony and she slowly approached him.

He gave her a drink and put his hand around her waist,then pulled her closer which surprised her even more and she felt her cheeks heating up a bit.

'Why are we so close?'

Bangchan took a look at his watch and then started counting.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

Jieun didn't really know what to think.Why did he want to spend this moment with her and not the members.She wasn't even dressed nice like him,everything was overwhelming.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Cheers."he said and Jieun just smiled as they cheered on the new year.

The girl was happy but then he did something unexpected.

"Bang-"Jieun was cut of as the leader suddenly pulled her closer,leaving no space between their body as he closed the gap between their lips.

Jieun widened her eyes,she didn't what to do,her body just froze.
But soon she kissed back.

The kiss was gentle and romantic.
Jieun was glad that this was her first kiss.

Bangchan pulled away from the kiss,both were gasping for air,
the leader saw that Jieun wanted to say something so he stopped her.

"Don't say anything just enjoy the moment."He whispered as put his chin on top of Jieuns head,they just stayed like that enjoying the moment which seemed too perfect.

Oiiiiiiii

You don't know how long I wanted to write this chapter

And thanks so much for over 1k reads like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes.  ;)

(Wordcount=1575)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.5K 622 14
Y/n just came from Sydney, your hometown, to Seoul to do your dream job, being a staff/stylist for kpop idols, you admire more than anything. But nev...
1M 32.7K 51
❝―You need me, and you know it.❞ (Mafia Series #1!) In which a girl discovers that she's carrying the child of a man from a crime-organized family. N...
159K 5.6K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...
477K 15.1K 37
✔️StrayKids gang au [Bangchan] Y/N's is a boxer during the day and an assassin at night. One of her missions is to kill the famous gang leader of Str...