Lost Kitten (Lev Habia X Read...

Bởi mae_oikawa

(y/n) is the new transfer student at Nekoma high, when she's forced to join the volleyball team as the manage... Xem Thêm

H e y Y a l l
C h a p t e r O n e
C h a p t e r T w o
C h a p t e r T h r e e
C h a p t e r F o u r
C h a p t e r F i v e
C h a p t e r S i x
C h a p t e r S e v e n
C h a p t e r E i g h t
C h a p t e r N i n e
C h a p t e r T e n
C h a p t e r E l e v e n
C h a p t e r T w e l v e
C h a p t e r T h i r t e e n
C h a p t e r F o u r t e e n
C h a p t e r F i f t e e n
C h a p t e r S i x t e e n
C h a p t e r E i g h t e e n
C h a p t e r N i n e t e e n
C h a p t e r T w e n t y
C h a p t e r T w e n t y O n e
C h a p t e r T w e n t y T w o
C h a p t e r T w e n t y T h r e e
C h a p t e r T w e n t y F o u r
T h a n k Y o u

C h a p t e r S e v e n t e e n

2K 53 36
Bởi mae_oikawa

*time skip one week*

It was the day of the practice game against Karasuno and your father had to give you and Lev a ride. You texted him when you got to his house and he jumped in the car.

"Heyo!" He closed the door and put in his seatbelt. "Hi I'm Lev Habia we haven't actually met yet." He smiled at your dad.

"Good Morning. As you know I'm (y/n)'s father, call me (l/n) I'm not as informal as the rest of my family." That was true but he was acting way more strict than usual.

"Dad.." you wanted to point it out but he shot you an icy look and you shut up.

*bzz bzz*

You looked at your phone and Lev was texting you.

-tall boi

He's scary

Not as bad as your sister tho

I think I cried when I met her

-(y/n)

He's usually not this strict

He's probably sus of u

-tall boi

Aww y :(

-(y/n)

._.

-tall boi

...

Ok

Wait

But I thought I made it out safe

-(y/n)

U did

But he's probably heard me talk about u before

-tall boi

Aww you talk about me /// ///

-(y/n)

Bish

Yes I do

And ik you talk about me to Alisa

-tall boi

I've been caught

-(y/n)

You're an idiot Lev

-tall boi

But I'm your idiot /// ///

-(y/n)

Stfu

-tall boi

Rude

-(y/n)

No<3

-tall boi

I'm done talking to you

-(y/n)

Finally

You looked over at Lev and he was making a powdy face at you and you stifled a laugh.

It was still dark when you got to school and said bye to your dad.

"Oh I thought that would never end." Said Lev.

"I'm sorry about him, he's kinda rude sometimes."

"As long as he didn't attack me like your sister did I'm cool with him." You laughed.

"Yaku!" You saw your lebro friend and ran over.

"Hi. Did you come here with the Behemoth?" He questioned.

"Yup."

"Did you talk about it?"

"Nope!"

"Do you want to?"

"Nope!" Yaku rolled his eyes.

"You're gonna have to one day."

"I know!"

"You're hopeless (y/n)."

"I know!" You completely forgot about Lev that you left behind.

"Guys?" The skyscraper wanted your attention.

"What." Yaku really didn't want to deal with his idiotic child this early in the morning.

"You're just as mean as (y/n)!" He complained.

"Can it you titan." You slyly remarked.

"You've spent too much time with Yaku! Sit with me on the bus."

"Ok." You met up with the rest of the team and sat next to Lev on the bus. About five minutes into the drive he laid his head on your shoulder.

"I'm bored."

"Same." You responded.

"What do ya wanna do?"

You sighed, "I have no idea." Kenma and Kuroo were sitting right behind you and Yaku was with Fukunaga to your right. Lev begged you for the window seat so you let him take it, not that it mattered. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Kuroo trying to get Yaku's attention. You didn't care about them but you couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about.

"Yaku." Kuroo bent forward and tugged on his sleeve. "You're close to (y/n) right?"

"I guess so. What's up?"

"Does she like anyone?" He asked. 'I swear to god if Kuroo tries to hit on her I'm gonna beat him'

"If I knew why would I tell you?" Yaku was always one to keep secrets so he didn't want to answer the captions question.

"Well I think she likes Lev. And I think he likes her too. Even Kenma agreed."

"Maybe." 'Shut up' Yaku wanted Kuroo to go away so he didn't have to lie.

"I'll set them up today." Kuroo began to sink back into his chair but Yaku stopped him.

"When you have a plan let me know."

You decided to make Lev study on the way. "Ok take the headphones you're gonna listen to the song again." He backed away.

"No! I hate it please don't!" He was trying to push you away from himself.

"If you don't I'll play it on speaker."

"Fine, do it! Everyone is gonna make fun of you!" You smirked and faced Kuroo.

"Kuroo. I'm gonna play the periodic table song because Lev is being annoying."

"Hold on, I'm gonna ask the Coach if I can use the aux." Kuroo grabbed your phone and ran up to the coach. He agreed as long as he didn't play anything inappropriate. He plugged it in and began to play the song. Almost everyone but Kenma perked up and began to sing, including you.

"No." You heard Lev groan. Everyone sang louder knowing how much Lev hated it. You looked at him with a huge smile on your face.

He glared at you and mouthed 'you suck' this made you start giggling and it became very hard for you to keep singing. Lev grabbed your head and forced you into his chest as an attempt to shut you up. Kuroo noticed how close he was holding you and poked Yaku.

"I told you."

When the song ended Kuroo got up and handed you your phone, Lev looked like he was ready to cry. Mostly because he was holding back his laughter for so long but also from embarrassment. He let go of you and saw that you were still giggling like a little girl. "Aww poor Lev." You said while patting his head. "You underestimate how nerdy your team is."

"I guess it can't be avoided." He joked.

*bzz bzz*

-demon senpai

Kuroo and Kenma are on to you.

-(y/n)

Wot

-demon senpai

Lev holding you like that wasn't the best move. And you didn't try to even fight it.

-(y/n)

Am I supposed to hide how I feel?

-demon senpai

I never said that. But I've known Kuroo for a while now and he will try to make Lev make a move on you. So if he acts weird it's Kuroo's fault.

-(y/n)

Oh alright

Thx Yaku

-demon senpai

No problem (y/n).

You put your phone down and turned to Kuroo. You gave him a high five and said "he's such an idiot for not liking that song."

"The kid has no taste." You went back to facing Lev.

"Ok let's study!" you opened your notes again and he groaned.

"By asking what you wanted to do I didn't mean study." he complained.

"Well two things, one, I want you to pass. And two, what else is there?"

"Ugh fair enough." the rest of the trip was you and Lev studying once more. When you got to Karasuno you put your things in your bag and went outside. Lev was right behind you until he saw Hinata talking to Kenma, Kuroo went to annoy some tall kid with glasses and you heard two voices yell.

(a/n) I'M SO EXCIDED FOR THE NEXT CHAPER YA'LL PLZ KLHVSDBVLB

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

217K 7.9K 11
It's your first year at Nekoma high school, and you've landed yourself a spot as the assistant manager for the boy's volleyball club. Most of the bo...
16.9K 448 15
[discontinued] "𝚈'𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙻𝚎�...
22.7K 544 45
Y/n Y/s, a british girl, has the possibility to attend to his cousin's school, Morisuke Yaku, in Japan. When his cousin present her to his volleybal...
2.9K 124 45
''𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞.'' •°. *࿐When Y/n goes to Nekoma for high school, she thought she'd have a normal life, in the back of the...