๐“๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Por theliesweshare

๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐... Mais

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ
๐๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐“๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Œ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐š๐ฉ๐ž
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ
๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ
๐“๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
๐”๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ.

1.9K 42 9
Por theliesweshare

"Are you serious Arwen?" Lola growls and I sigh frustrated because I knew she'd react like this.

"We have one week until our gig you know that?" Kyle backs her up and I cringe at his reproach.

"I know. You don't have to tell me it's not like I'm not trying to write." I say while I put my bag down on the grass.

We decided to meet up during lunch to discuss our gig and I needed to dump Lucy for this.

I'd rather sit with her at the tables enjoying the few moments the sun decided to come out and greet us.

"Than you need to try harder Arwen. We can't show up next week with the same old songs." Lola says a murderous look on her face.

I can understand her anger she's put her whole life into our band and she can't afford to not get something back from it.

"I'm sorry okay. So much happened these last weeks my heads been up somewhere and I can't seem to focus on the important things." I say looking at the gras underneath me playing with the moving blades.

"We still have a bit time. Maybe you need to cool off a bit. Try to do things that inspire you." Kyle says giving me an encouraging smile and I look at him thankfully.

Even though I can understand Lola she's always harsh with her words.
Writing a song isn't something planned. I just let my feelings take the lead but now I have so many of them inside of me that I can't pick one out.

Worry because of my mom, stress because of school, tension because of my dad wanting me to go to college and study something I don't want and lastly guilt.

The guilt is unbearable and even though I told Lucy about what happened at the lake it's still weighing my shoulders down.

Timothée acts like nothing happened and slowly I start to believe it.
The vacation at the cottage feels like a fever dream and I don't know anymore if I just imagined the kiss.

"Maybe you're right. I promise you'll have your songs next week." I tell him and I divert my eyes back to Lola looking at her intensely.
"The band means everything to me I'm not going to let a stupid writers block or whatever this is hinder us from doing the best performance we can."

My words are doing their job and the tense look in her face relaxes.
She gives me a grim smile and nods after a few seconds.

I grin and put my arms around her neck pressing a kiss to her cheek.
She makes a disgusted face but I know she doesn't mean it.

"If this is settled I'm going to look for Lucy I have a history exam in one hour and know nothing about Charles the II." I say while I get up from the grass and grab my bag.

"Good luck." Kyle wishes me and I smile making my way towards the tables outside.

"Don't forget to write!" Lola yells after me and I chuckle.

"I won't!" I yell back before I see Lucy sitting at a table waving me over.
I quickly rush over to her sitting down.

"Ready for our date?" She asks me as I sit down making me look at her questioningly.
"Date?"

"With Charles the II." She chuckles at the face I make and I roll my eyes. She scared me to death for a second.

"Not really I tried to study I really did but I don't think anything of that is still in my head. I'm going to fail miserably." I tell her while my eyes move to someone behind her.

Jenna is walking up and down her phone to her ear as she screams into it.
What is wrong?

Lucy follows my eyes and sighs.
"It's going for an hour now. She's making so much drama I don't know why she's not going to a quiet place so we don't have to hear her screaming while we try to soak up the sun." She says and my eyes widen.

"Who is she talking to?" I wonder loudly making her shrug her shoulders.
"I don't know but I surely don't want to be the person on the other end of the line. I know she's your sister but I'm genuinely scared of her."

"I'm her sister and am still scared of her believe me." I tell her.
Jenna lets out a last frustrated scream before hanging up and noticing that everyone is staring at her.

She scoffs and turns around to leave the yard.
"She's more bitchy lately than in the past." I tell Lucy who looks at me surprised.
"Is that even possible?" She asks and I nudge her shoulder with mine.

"I don't even know the last time I was with her alone and talked to her. Like really talking." I say drawing a pattern on the wood of the table.

Lucy puts her hand on my shoulder giving me an empathetic smile.
"It's going to be alright. More important is what you're going to do with the lover boy problem."

"Huh?" I let out confused because I don't know who lover boy is.
"Timothée." She rolls her eyes and I groan letting my head fall against the table.

"I really don't want to talk about him."

"But you need to in order to solve this Arwen." She sighs frustrated and I look up at her pouting my lips.

"Can't we just ignore this pleasee." I beg her and she shakes her head laughing.

"I'm seventeen I don't want to worry about something like this. I wanna concentrate on school and my song writing. And anyways he didn't mention it to Jenna so I won't as well." I say sitting up straight again satisfied with my answer.

"If she's going to find out someday she's going to be major pissed." Lucy says and I shake my head no.

"She's not going to be pissed she'll go ballistic and try to kill me." I say making goosebumps rise on my skin.

As if fate eavesdropped on our conversation I get a notification from Instagram.
Lucy grabs my phone and opens it up.
Her mouth opens in shock as she looks at me.

"You got to be kidding me? He's coming to your gig?"

"Yes and?" I ask nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal while I try to look at my phone screen.

"And? Would you care to explain to me why?"

"We have the same taste in music he listened to a few songs of mine in the past but because Jenna doesn't like it they never showed up at a gig. He decided to come this time I didn't invite him." I try to justify myself.

She gives me a scrutinizing look before groaning and letting her head fall in her neck.
"This is getting worse every second."

I furrow my brows at her words and grab my phone out of her hands reading the message.

Still didn't send me the location and time Rockstar.
X Timothée

I gulp putting my phone back on the table.
"Is it bad that he's coming?" I ask her now unsure.

"Is it bad? It's completely stupid.
And the kiss?" She says nodding her head over to the phone.

"He's French they probably set a kiss under every message." I try to play it cool but I'm panicking inside because this doesn't feel right.

"He's just going to listen to my music and leave that's it." I try but Lucy gives me an obvious look.

"I saw you on stage multiple times Arwen he's completely going to fall in love with you." She tells me and I have to laugh.

"He's in love with Jenna, Lucy. You've seen them nothing else matters when they're around each other. He's just being friendly. Why can't I be friends with my sisters boyfriend?" I ask her.

"Maybe because of the fact you kissed your sister's boyfriend?" She says obviously and I cringe.

"Fuck I'm so gonna get in trouble." I say biting my lip stressed.
I grab my phone and text him the location and time as dryly as I can.

"Nothing is going to happen I don't want anything from him. He's not even that good looking." I say trying to convince myself.

Lucy gives me a quizzical look but I distract her the next second starting to open my history book and focusing on the more important things.

It's going to be alright.
I'm going to sing.
He's going to leave again for college and everyone is going to be happy.
Everyone besides me.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
232K 9.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...