𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

Galing kay chickennuggetgremlin

Dragons existed, yeah I know, huge surprise, huh? Well, dragons did. They were the ones who helped create the... Higit pa

Season 1 すゆぅ
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
Season 2 雲キ往
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】

【Chapter 12】

8.4K 265 34
Galing kay chickennuggetgremlin

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Inside the complicated prison, both (Y/N) and Midoriya were looking for a certain white-haired alcohol addict. Midoriya was behind the quiet female as he was looking around the place cautiously, though (Y/N) was just looking ahead.

Looking up at (Y/N), Midoriya clenched her robes tightly as he stuttered, "(Y-Y/N)... do you know where we're going?" Midoriya asked her, seemingly not liking the dim hallways as loud banging could be heard from other prison cells.

(Y/N) hummed as she continued to look forward, only sparing Midoriya a glace for only a second before looking back. "Nope, though we will soon. Ban for sure as already heard of my teammate's arrival so he must already have taken action. Well find him soon enough, he always makes a commotion over everything." (Y/N) answered him, though Midoriya only gulped.

"So... how's he like?" He asked (Y/N), though she only sighed. "He's... a very eccentric person. You might even say he can be sadistic at times, or even a masochist, but he's really not, he just really enjoys the thrill of a good time. He likes booze, he's careless yet strong, and bothering people until they snap is his favorite past-time activity." (Y/N) described Ban to Midoriya the best she could, however, Midoriya can't help but feel slightly scared.

Sensing this, (Y/N) looked down at Midoriya and patted his back lightly, on which Midoriya immediately snapped out of his trance and slightly looked up at her only to look back down, his gaze on the ground as his face becomes a deep shade of red.

Suddenly, a loud thud could have been heard in the hallway to the right. (Y/N) quickly looked away from Midoriya as she grasped his hand and lead them down the narrowly dimmed hallway. Looking around she saw two guards on the ground, dead.

(Y/N) scoffed as she clasped her hands onto Midoriya's eyes, completely covering his vision from the gruesome sight. 

Sensing someone in front of him, Ban looked away from his work as his eyes meet with the familiar (E/C) eyes that he could always find himself staring at, no matter the situation. Ban's eyes widened as he faced his body towards her. 

"It's been a while, Ban. Say, how has total isolation been for you over the past years?" (Y/N) asked the tranced man. Without a second to waste, Ban quickly ran towards her as he encased her warm body towards his own, cold one.

"(Y/N)... your really here. It's not an illusion. Your really, really here..." Ban mumbled to himself as he placed his head on top of hers as he took a sniff of her scent. (Y/N) just stood there, her hands still covering the eyes of the innocent cinnamon roll as they were still facing the dead soldiers.

Nodding, (Y/N) shoved Ban away from her with little strength from her head as she shot Ban a quick glare. "Can't you see I'm currently protecting someone from the scene you have created? Now, please come with me, the sins are looking for you and the sooner we leave from here the sooner I can get away from this disgusting order of death." (Y/N) said to Ban, though he just smiled at her as he put his arm on top of her shoulder, leaning on her slightly.

"Come on (Y/N)! Stop being such a stuck-up and have some relaxation for a while!" Ban suggested to the (H/C)-haired girl, though she only gave him a blank look.

Finally noticing the forest-haired male Ban raised his left eyebrow and scoffed, an annoyed expression replacing his happy one. "Who's this pipsqueak? Gonna eat him or something?" Ban mockingly asked (Y/N), though in his tone could still be detected for venom.

Midoriya squeaked as he could feel the cold glare from the much taller make in front of him. (Y/N) noticed this and went in front of Midoriya as she felt the need for protecting him trigger her instincts. "No, I won't be eating him, and when have I ever ate someone for that matter?" (Y/N) questioned him, though Ban just shrugged and looked away.

(Y/N) sighed as he grasped Midoriyas in her own and walked away. "Come on, we have to go to the others as soon as possible." (Y/N) said to the taller male. Tucking his hands into his pockets he began to follow the shorter female in silence. Feeling awkward because of it, Midoriya decided to look at other things instead of the darkness of the hallway, though quickly looked away since there was nothing but some blood handprints on the walls.

Soon, however, loud metal footsteps could be heard approaching them as its loud clattering could be heard throughout the hallways, vibrating against the walls. 

All three of them looked up as they saw a light purple-haired girl with a full metal suit with a puffed up jacket holding a normal metal sword. The purple-haired girl glared at both of them as she seemed to not even notice the forest-haired male that was behind (Y/N).

"Huh?" Ban looked overt at the purple-haired girl with no emotion, her hand on the hilt of her sword. "The Deadly sin, Ban..." The purple-haired girl said in a low voice, though once she trailed off from her sentence she looked over at the (H/C)-haired with distaste. "...And the helper of the Seven Deadly Sins, Adbul-sephtis" The purple-haired girl only gave her a final glare before looking back at Ban.

"I don't know how you got out of your cell, but you'd better go back in." The girl demanded, though Ban just gazed at her with disinterest. "Look here, brat. That's no way to speak to a hero, is it?" Ban said to the girl, playing with his beard in the process.

The girl, however, glared harder at Ban. "You dare address an apprentice Holy Knights as 'brat', huh? For a half-dead criminal, you sure like to run your mouth." The girl exclaimed in a stern voice. 

(Y/N) lazily looked at the girl as she lifted her hand to stifle her yawn. "You know, little girl, we don't really care about your so-called title, so please step aside and let us through or I'm going to have to actually do something." (Y/N) said in a bored voice.

The girl looked over at (Y/N) as she scoffed. "You, Abdul-sephtis, should know that I am no 'little girl' for I am-!" Getting cut off from another yawn from (Y/N) her eyes widened as it quickly turned into a glare, her mouth turning into a scowl.

Grasping her sword, the girl turned her expression into one of seriousness and then launched herself towards (Y/N). (Y/N) saw this and side-stepped along with Midoriya as the hit went for Ban instead of her. Ban's eyes widened as he let himself be hit over and over again.

(Y/N) looked at the scene as she felt Midoriya hid his head onto her shirt though did nothing against it. Once the scene was over, the girl back away from Ban as she sheathed her sword back with a relaxed expression.

"Now, for the helper..." The girl drawled out as she stepped towards (Y/N), though the girl did nothing in response to this. Hearing the grunts of Ban tone down, the girl looked away from the (H/C)-haired girl and back to him as he put his hand on his face to show off his new look.

"Wonder if this is too short?" Ban asked himself as he continued to examine his features. The girl looked at him with a surprised look as a bead of sweat could be seen on her face. (Y/N) chuckled as he stared at her fellow teammate's new look. "I think it looks just right, Ban." (Y/N) reassured him as her eyes seemed to brighten up. Ban saw this and smiled softly at (Y/N), light red dust painted on his cheeks. "Thanks, (Y/N)!" Ban exclaimed, though his attention was again drawn back to the girl as she let out a confused cry.

"Well, it's refreshing. Guess it'll have to do." Ban announced to the girl, however, the girl did not seem to have wanted to hear it.

"You've got talent, you know... as a hairdresser." Ban stated to the girl, his face becoming relaxed. "You've dodged my blade despite having wounds all over your body?" The girl faltered as her stare become less of a glare and more of a scared little kid. Seeing this, (Y/N) sighed and went over towards Ban with Midoriya in tow.

"Now, now Ban, don't go and tramble all over her dreams now, she's still young." (Y/N) joked as she looked at the trembling girl. Ban glanced over at (Y/N) as he then looked back at the girl and gave her a confused look. "Wounds? What wounds?" Ban asked her, flexing his body to the girl. 

(Y/N) chuckled as she looked back at Midoriya. "Hey, how about we go on before him? I don't really want to watch this boring show any longer." (Y/N) questioned Midoriya with a warm gaze. Midoriya immediately lightened up as he nodded his head vigorously, "Yeah!" Midoriya answered her. Turning away from the scene both of them walked away down the hallway.

Ban noticed this and looked back at them, "Hey, where you are guys going?" Ban questioned them as they continued to walked. "Somewhere, just you guys keep doing what you want to do, and once you're done come and meet up with us!" (Y/N) announced as her words vibrated from the walls.

Ban grunted as he looked back at the quivering female. "Now, where were we..." 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Both Midoriya and (Y/N) were walking down the hallway as comfortable silence enveloped the atmosphere. Looking around, Midoriya scooted himself closer to the female as fear soon began to crawl into his senses. "Um... (Y/N)?" Midoriya squeaked out. Hearing a hum Midoriya took it as a sign to continue. "Where are we going?" Midoriya asked her, though (Y/N) just shrugged and continued to walk. 

"Don't know, but they'll find us eventually so don't worry about anything." (Y/N) reassured him, her eyes looking only forward. Hearing heavy footsteps approaching them both (Y/N) and Midoriya looked back to see Ban. "Hey, sweets! Wait up!" Ban exclaimed, soon arriving at the right side of (Y/N).

"Ah, Ban, good to see you're finally done." (Y/N) stated as she looked forward again. Ban laughed and placed his arm on top of her shoulders as he bent his head down towards her ear. "Whos the nervous wreck?" Ban whispered in her ear as (Y/N) leaned her head away from his. "Midoriya, would you like to introduce yourself to Ban?" (Y/N) questioned Midoriya. Midoriya quickly looked up at her and then to Ban as his face turned into one of nervousness.

"Um, h-hi! I'm I-Izuku Midoriya! Nice t-to meet you, Ban!" Midoriya stutter, quickly hiding his head on (Y/N) cloth. (Y/N) chuckled as she ruffled his soft, green locks. "He's shy, picked him up when I went inside the forest to go find the other since they left me back in our base." (Y/N) said in a calm voice. Ban grunted as he leaned even closer to (Y/N), on which she did not appreciate. 

"Do the others know yet?" Ban questioned her, on which (Y/N) looked away from him and looked at the empty cells. "Nope, but once they find us I'll introduce him to the others." (Y/N) answered him, though she herself was not even very certain on how she will want it to play out.

Ban sighed as he ruffled her hair. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)! You don't even have a plan, and where do you think he's going to stay?" Ban exclaimed, his expression showing nothing but exhaustion.

Letting out a sigh, (Y/N) looked away from the cells and down to Midoriya who seemed to have become heavier and noticed that he fell asleep. Smiling gently at the kid, (Y/N) stopped walking and carried Midoriya in her arms. "Don't know yet, but I can't leave him here, you know? He doesn't even a place to stay." (Y/N) announced to the white-haired male. Ban turned away from her as he looked down the hallway

"Well, I guess they're coming." Ban mumbled, getting up from his slouching position and thankfully off of (Y/N). (Y/N) nodded as she too looked down the hallway with a serious expression.

Footsteps could be heard as it approached them as an eerie quiet enveloped the surrounding atmosphere. 

"Guess we'll see how they'll react." Ban said, his voice becoming serious. (Y/N) sighed as she continued to look down the dark hallway. "Yeah, we'll see."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
12K 662 40
Elizabeth Liones, 16 years and living alone. She is a doctor on the famous hospital 'Sick and Hurt'. One day, she had just gotten a patient that was...
236K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
48.2K 1.3K 19
Meliodas x OC/Reader For many years of my life, I lived in a place known as The Vale. The world in-between worlds, the place where you lay when you c...