Waiting Alone...✓

بواسطة ASG_JK

After losing everything he owned, he had; Seokjin is left alone on the streets with no one to care, no one to... المزيد

Note
Introduction
Take it as an opportunity
Her Memories......
NZ
I will help
So let's Begin
Ig Post
It'll be okay
Broken...
Breaking News
Incredulous
Is it my heart?
Viva
Sand that rolls down
Love Scenario
Together
Return Journey
Revealation
I am Gwan Y/n
Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....
Yes Daddy
Evil God
Perfectly Imperfect
Coincidence?
Cyanide in my Milk
Suffering
Sentiments
A Losing Game
Car Registration Number
Be Ware
M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6
Eoroshin
So we meet...
Sunrise
Epilogue: Echo
Questions
Answers
Thank you

Serenity before the Viva

67 25 8
بواسطة ASG_JK

"Trisha...., You here?"
"Yeah... You haven't finished your food yet? It'll get cold..."
"I didn't wanna eat..."
"You have to eat..."
"I won't..."
"I'll force you too..."

I sat beside him and took the plate from him and started feeding him.

(End of Trisha's POV)

(Jin's POV)

She took my plate from my hands and started to feed me everything on the plate. I kept staring at her even though my mouth didn't stop moving.

I was amazed. I never saw her in a dress like that and her smile....

No one ever made me eat, even when I was a kid. I lost my family, I was fortunate enough to get Y/n but then she went away....

Fate has given me another opportunity. But she was my Destiny...

I am still in a fix on whether to take the opportunity or wait for my destiny. Can destinies change?

Everytime she comes near me, I fall for her. I like everything about her but I'm afraid.

What if I finally find Y/n?
What will happen to Trisha then?

I don't want her to get hurt...

To be honest, I am already in love with her but I fear rejection...

I hope my fate doesn't make me lose her too and again get abandoned.

"And done...",said Trisha as she fed me the last spoon of the rice.

I was looking awestruckly at her.

"What? Why you looking like that huh?",said Trisha

I nodded and answered,"Nothing it's just that I didn't see you wear this kind of dress..."
"Is it looking bad on me?"
"No... You look pretty..."
"Thank you..., So you must be bored.  They said they'll discharge you this evening..."
"I'll go...?"
"Yes. And to my house. The reporters are like raiding the hotel..."
"Umm... But..."
"Don't worry, I'll talk to Al. She won't mind and if needed I'm sending her to Jungkook's, I'm the older one afterall..."

I laughed at how the step sisters love eachother so much that they're almost dieing without the other....

I wish I also had one...

"So you be here for a while, I'll go prepare the papers for your leave..."
"Okay..."

She closed the door and went outside. I wanted to keep staring at her but I dozzed off...

(End of Jin's POV)

(Aries's POV)

It was already her 8:30 and I rushed out of the house to Jisoo's house.

(A/n:Choi Jisu was Lia from ITZY, with Jisoo I meant Blackpink's Kim Jisoo)

I had to talk to my attorney, Kim Jennie. Jennie was Jisoo's younger sister and Jisoo was my friend.

I didn't want Trisha to do everything alone and I feared letting Alpine know. Alpine gets anxious about Trisha's well being. It had to be me to stand beside my Besties. Trisha loves Jin and I know that. I don't care about Y/n, all that I know is Trisha loves Jin and now Jin is owned by Trisha. That's it.

-----

I reached Jisoo's house and rang the bell. Jisoo opened the door for me.

"Aries... You so early?"
"I have an urgency with Jennie..."
"Oh! Come in, Come in... Kai...come down..."

Jisoo called Kai downstairs. Kai was Jisoo's Friend Lea's younger brother.

(A/n: Kai stands for Huening Kai, Lea is his older sister and not Lia from ITZY)

"Yes noona?",said the so tall Huening Kai.
"Take Aries to Jennie please..."
"Okay.., Noona, this way please...",said Kai as I followed him to the back of the house, across the garden to a small tree house.

I remember how Jennie loved the Tree house of her childhood. And now it's her office, innovative office right?

"Jennie noona, Aries noona wants to see you..."
"Let her up..",said Jennie from inside.

I climbed the ladder and there Jennie sat smiling at me.

"What brings you here so early?"
"I had an important case."
"Sure.."
"You know the news? About Jin-ssi?"
"Oh yes. Y/n Williamson punch one right?"
"Yes.. That lady has fired a case against Jin. I need you to fight from our side..."
"That's my pleasure. When's the case?"
"Today. 10:00 am."
"Oh My.. we need evidences..."
"Wait..."

I dialed Namjoon and he picked the call which I put on speaker..

Aries: Joon, you got them?
Namjoon: Yes. Robert Watson, the waiter who took their order.
Aries: And the other two?
Namjoon: Gabriela Delacruz, one of the spectators who saw the whole incident and Shin Ryujin, Dance student at the Park Studios, who was also eating there.
Aries: Bring them all to the adress I gave you...
Namjoon: Okay.

I hanged up and Jennie stared at me.

"You behaved like you are abducting them..."
"Technically I am..."
"Noona, there are some more people wanting to meet you...", declared Huening Kai.
"Let 'em up...",said Jennie.

Namjoon got up with a teen girl, I suspect to be Ryujin, climbing before him and the other two after him.

"Ryujin, Gabriela and Robert..",said Namjoon pointing at the three people.
"Jennie, That's Namjoon..."
"Your Beau right?",said Jennie
"Yes..."
"Okay. Hey there people, take a seat.. all.."

All of them sat there infront of her. She set a camera and started to record it. Incase any of them got bribed and changed statements. She started with Robert.

"So Mr. Robert, What all did you witness?"
"Ma'am... I think Mr. Kim didn't do anything so grave like that what is filed against him.."
"What is filed against him?",I asked
"Miss Williamson filed a case saying Mr. Kim unwantedly touched her and then verbally abused her.."
"What actually happened?",asked Jennie
"Nothing like that. I heard Mr. Kim say that he wanted to meet some other Y/n and then Miss Williamson wasn't the one and that's why he got angry......",Robert narrated the whole incident that took place. Gabriela added points in which Jin was innocent....
"Okay. Kid...",said Jennie
"Yes.. I recorded the incident.."

Ryujin took a pendrive out of her pocket and gave to me. I inserted it into the laptop and started to see the whole incident. Robert and Gabriel didn't lie.

"That's enough. Now when we need you, we'll summon you at the court. Namjoon-ssi, Aries... Let's go...."

Ryujin, Gabriela and Robert left and we three headed to the court...

(At the Court of Justice)

"And your honour, that's when my client, Ms. Y/n was attacked...",said the lawyer of the opposing team.
"Ms. Jennie...",said the judge
"Yes your honour. Your honour, I won't say much. The proofs will...",said Jennie as she played the video Ryujin gave.

Y/n Williamson panicked at that because the time and date of the day was on the digital clock, hanging on the wall of the cafe.

"So your honour as you see, I'd surely accept that there was a conflict in which Mr. Jin used harsh languages towards Ms. Y/n but there's no scene in which Jin showed any wrong intention neither are there any kind of harm happening to the lady here. It's just Jin who got the punch..."
"Anything against it Mr. Raymond?",asked the judge
"Umm... Your honour..."
"Your honour, there's nothing to say. The accusations are completely fake. We have witness's words too.",said Jennie, playing the video she recorded.

Jennie was the best female advocate here. She was close to me and a very true one. There isn't one time in which she lost the debate.

The video ended and Jennie didn't need to say anything else as the judge banged his gavel and declared Jin's innocence. Y/n Williamson was sentenced to three months prison and fined $100,000 dollars.

"Thank you so much Jennie... What's your fees...?"
"I don't need much."
"I'll give you $800...",said Namjoon
"No, no.. why so much? 200 was enough..."
"No.. I'm very grateful to you. You saved us from this big trouble. This could have caused a huge loss of fame for him. He doesn't even know this. Please... accept. That's all I can do.."
"I'm so happy to see you guys like this. Okay I'll accept only 500..."
"Please no.. please..",I said...

After begging for like 2 minutes she agreed and accepted $800.

We went to our apartment and I found Alpine standing outside with her death glare...

I slowly motioned Namjoon to go inside, cause this matter was between us.

"Where were you?",asked Alpine still giving her death glare.
"I- I went out with Joon. Can't I? Do I need to tell you that?"
"Yeah where then?"
"Umm..... The park...."
"Since early in the morning?",said Alpine with a raised eyebrow.
"We lost track of the time..."
"Stop lying. Your excuses are so vague. I know you were at the court. We won?"
"Y-yes... D-do you know everything?"
"I'm exactly 2 months older than you. Remember that? I know you two very well..."
"Wa..."
"Stop it. Now, when Trisha returns, you and I are enquiring her..."
"Is that a blackmail?"
"Yes. Come on now..."

I awkwardly walked inside our house and sat with Alpine. She took me to her place. She was arranging the room.

"Jk's coming?"
"No."
"Then? You're not a clean person..."
"More clean than you atleast."
"Why ya doing?"
"Jin will be coming..."
"How you know? Did Trisha say?"
"I can do telepathy, remember?"
"Oh Yeah... Owner of Mind Stone...",I said.

Alpine would already know what I and Trisha would do. Funnily she knew what I didn't and I knew what she didn't. That's why we three complemented eachother so well...

"Wait till 8:00 pm. She's coming..."

Well Alpine is never wrong so we waited for Trisha...

Babe you don't know what questions are waiting for you.

(End of Aries's POV)

(Trisha's POV)

I completed with all the paperwork and then proceeded to Jin's room and opened the door to see Jin sleeping. I looked at the clock, it was already 2:00 pm. Jin even needed to eat something.

I went to him and slightly shook his body to wake him up.

"Hey... Wake up..., We're going back now..."
"Hmm...",said Jin as he tossed on the bed a little and slowly opened his eyes.
"Come on. We're going to the mall..."
"Why?",he asked as he yawned.
"You needa have something for lunch. There's this one Indian food counter there and believe me, you have to try some of the dishes. When I was studying in the Presidency College in Kolkata, I had one of the most amazing food in my life..."
"Really? I've never been to India. Namjoon once went there on trip with Aries..."
"I know. I accompanied them there."
"Waah.."
"Come on, get up."

Jin got up and we slowly left the hospital and I drove to the mall. We went to the food court and there I ordered Chicken Reshmi Kebab, Butter Naan, Mixed Fried Rice and Paneer Tikka Butter Masala.

To be honest, these were my fav dishes when I went out with Anuradha, my roommate in our small apartment.

(inky_jin . Okay this was our last Cameo for this book. No more Cameos...)

I saw Jin enjoying the food. I ordered the dishes which were a little less spicy than most curries in India. India means curries, this is what people thought when spoken of India. But India was a lot more than that.

Surprisingly Jin could tell all the condiments used. He was a good cook. I wanted to taste his food. I wanted to wake up to see him everyday.

As we both were eating and laughing at our own stories, I borrowed some time to call Alpine and inform about me bringing Jin over.

She didn't budge at all... I smell question paper. This has to be the calm before the storm. The Serenity before the Viva...

Bad fortune.

I took Jin home after paying for our food.

He insisted to pay but today was my treat. He'll pay later.

"Welcome, Jin and Trisha. I already know you've just eaten. So if by 10:00, you get hungry, food's always available. Jin that room's for you. It's Trisha's. Trisha may sleep with me..."
"Okay...",said Jin and he bowed.

I took him to my room and told him to wait and then I prepared myself for the viva I was about to give before closing the door...

God be with me...

______________________________________

Double update
Cause I was free..

So I won't talk about the bad Grammy

Oops..

I mean Scammys

But hey y'all

How's your day?

Thank you
Muah

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

961 75 18
Three bestfriends Y/N, Della and Anisa, two boys from their university named Taehyung and his best friend Jungkook and their senior Jin and Rayna are...
38.4K 2.4K 31
Jin and Jungkook had to lose someone who meant a lot to them and chose not to start a relationship with anyone else. Until they finally met. Having a...
10.4K 480 28
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮�...
52.8K 2.6K 49
Why did everyone leave him when he's at his lowest. Why's he being tortured to the point he thinks his life doesn't matter anymore? Only to find out...