Love To Hate You (EDITING)

DawnEllice által

|||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST||| "We're lost souls finding peace in each other" - Willow Edwards is about to turn... Több

ONE
TWO
three - Hills High
four - "Stop"
five -"Cute name"
six - "Such a cheap welcoming"
seven - "Well, let's get this mess fixed"
eight - "See you later"
nine - "Uh, nothing?"
ten - "What do you think you're doing"
eleven - "You're going to regret doing that"
twelve - "Was that a wolf!?" pt.1
twelve- "Y'all need a ride?" pt.2
thirteen - "I love you, son"
fourteen - "I could've stayed at home, simping for a faceless guy"
fifteen - "I don't know why I even saved your dumbass"
sixteen - "The trio?"
eighteen - Prank gone wrong pt.1
eighteen- Prank gone wrong pt.2
nineteen - "You have amazing taste in music"
twenty - "Get your hands off of me!"
twenty one - "Why are you here?"
twenty two - "This is not a date, just so you know"
twenty three - Hills High vs. Crestmont High
twenty four - "What did you say?"
twenty five - "You're drunk"
twenty six - "It's okay to have someone care for you"
twenty seven - "Oh, girlfriend?"
twenty eight - "Do you want it to not be a mistake?"
twenty nine - "What's he doing that scares you this much?"
thirty - "I'm glad he has you now"
thirty one - "I could use a hug,"
thirty two - "Don't forget me while I'm gone"
thirty three - "You'll always be my little girl"
thirty four - "Say cheese!"
thirty five -"What's my real name?"
thirty six -"No bad business while I'm gone"
thirty seven - "Please don't leave me"
thirty eight - "I'll be here, waiting"
Q&A??
thirty nine - Light as a feather
Questions For You Guys :)
forty - "Do you...Have a family?"
forty one - "What are we gonna do now, mom?"
forty two - 24 hours
forty three - "What did you do to her?"
forty four - "Say it again"
forty five - "Shots"
forty six - "What's the worst thing that can happen?"
forty seven - "Are you referring to the vodka smell?"
Some clarifications chapter (37)
forty eight - "Team Wilgent? Really Rubs"
forty nine - The Boy, Who Sings
fifty - "What did I tell you?"
fifty one - "Did you just call me my love?"
fifty two - "I'm in love with an idiot"
fifty three - "I think you're lying. I heard you like cars"
fifty four - "Forget about it"
fifty five - "Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?"
fifty six - "I don't like Italian food"
fifty seven - "Pretty please?"
fifty eight - "I'm leaving"
fifty nine - "You seem happier today"
sixty - "Summertime Sadness"
sixty one - "I'm fine"
sixty two - "Get in loser we're going shopping"
sixty three - "I'll never forget this day"
sixty four - "Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought"
sixty five - "Goodbye"
!ANNOUNCEMENT! - For all the Gray C. fans <3
sixty six - "I love you to the moon and never back"
sixty seven - "In the middle of a lily field, I found a rose, covered in thorns"
sixty eight - "I didn't find you, WE found each other"
sixty nine - "I love you"
seventy - "I Love To Hate You"
NEW STORY PUBLISHED!!
Love To Series
Love To Break You - Published Now

seventeen - "I should've known you were behind all this"

9.2K 140 192
DawnEllice által

S A R G E N T

I've never felt love. Not that I'm worthy of love. My dad never loved me, and my mom never even cared enough to love me. After Blaine, I was just a ghost. A ghost that was a reminder that their eldest son was dead. I don't really remember much of our lives before...the accident it's a blur for me. I'm telling myself every day that it's one of the things the universe is making me pay with, for my fault in Blaine's death, just like my dad always told me. The price I'm paying is not remembering the happiest moments of my life before all this.

I can never ask myself why I'm suffering all the time because I know exactly why I'm paying. As the days go by, I'm dying, inside, even more. My life is just a black and white painting, and I'm an unnecessary ornament on the shelf. I will never allow myself to see any color in my life because the dark part of my life will always take it away from me. I will never be able to forgive myself for something...something that's not my fault.

Sometimes I look at the people around me, and I envy them so much it makes me boil. They're all happy. And they allow themselves to feel that way. Normal people, unlike me, fall in love, get married, have children, live happily ever after. And I will just like today always lean on a wall and watch them from a distance, knowing that the price I'm paying with is my happiness. This is my curse.

Before I can drown even more in my mind, I crash into something that spreads a weird feeling inside of me, I'm warm, and it feels like my hands are tingling.

I look down and see that I've crashed into the one and only, Edwards. I'm holding her by the wrist, trying to steady her.

"Watch where you're going" is the only thing that slips out of my mouth, and I let go of her wrist immediately, not liking the feeling I get while touching her wrist.

"Sorry, mister, I can't even handle someone accidentally crashing into me, but I'm actually in a hurry, so kindly fuck off," she rolled her eyes and ran away.

How come Edwards always ends up getting on my nerves by just doing the bare minimum. I will eventually have to show her who the king is. So she can know her place, just like everyone else in this school. And I have a great idea in mind. I just need Sam to help me.

W I L L O W

"I just crashed into Sargent and of course his courteous self started crying about me not watching where I'm going" I told Ruby and she started laughing.

"Sargent was not always like this you know, he was the nicest guy but he changed overnight whe- oh no" Ruby stopped talking and looked behind me. The sounds of heels walking towards us made me also look behind me and Samantha Coleman was walking right towards us, with a smile on her face.

She ignored Ruby beside me and stretched her hand out for me to shake, "Hello, I'm Samantha Coleman and you're my new bestie" she ended her rambling and I shaked her hand back in confusion and I looked beside me and saw the same confusion in Ruby's eyes.

Something was off. Very off.

"Hello" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"I've heard so much about you and my Sargent" she said with fire in her eyes, "It doesn't matter though because Sargent will never be yours and you're Samantha Colemans new bestie and my friends will never have, what's mine" she ended her ranting.

"Uh Samara right?-" I started talking "Oh no girly, it's SAMANTHA" she interrupted me and I was already annoyed with Barbie's presence.

"Okay Savannah, first of all you can keep that asshole Sargent for yourself and second of all I'm not your bestie"

Something flicked in her eyes and she looked like she remembered something and was now panicking, "Oh, um sorry girly I didn't mean to be so rude, but pretty please let's go to the mall after school and I can introduce myself better?" she asked and I looked at Ruby, in confusion.

Why was wannabe Serena Van Der Woodsen practically begging me to go to the mall with her?

"Okay, but only if Ruby here can come with us" I responded and she looked at me with an unsatisfied look.

"Uh fine, she can come with us" she replied flipping her hair.

"Oh girls, Cody just texted me and I can't come with you guys" Ruby said and Samantha's eyes lit up.

"Excellent, bestie meet me outside of school after our last lesson" Barbie said and walked away with fast steps.

"What just happened?" Ruby and I said in unison.

*************

I was waiting for Samantha outside of school with a weird feeling eating at me. Something was not right.

Soon a pink range rover parked right beside me and the windows rolled down, "Get in bestie" said Barbie sitting inside and I was once again cursing myself for the seventh time for accepting her offer and going to the mall with her.

During the car ride we were both quiet and I was almost passing out because of the amount of perfume that the car was drowning in.

Samantha was busy making weird turns on the way and I was confused as to why she was driving through small ways, this definitely didn't look like the way to the mall.

"Hey are you sure you're taking the right way to the mall?" I asked and she looked nervous but didn't answer which started annoying me.

"Stop the car, I want to get out, STOP IT!" I yelled but it was too late. We stopped in front of a weird abandoned place and Barbie looked at someone behind me who put something over my mouth and I was out.

I can't believe I put myself in such a situation, again.

************

I woke up to ice cold water hitting my face and I let out a loud scream.

I was tied up to a chair in a weird room with pipes on the wall.

Sargent fucking Hills were sitting right in front of me, playing with that lighter of his while looking at me with a smug look on his face.

"I should've known you were behind all this" I said and he nodded.

"It's not my fault that you're not smart enough to use that nonexistent brain of yours" he said and I spit on his face while trying to break free from the chair, but it was useless.

"Remember when I told you that I'll make your life a living hell" he said while getting up and walking in circles around me.

"You're so childish Hills you're gonna make me laugh" I said brushing the scared feeling in me to the side. Now was not the time to break down.

"Oh no you silly, I'm gonna make you cry and pay"

"Pay for what? For being independent and not putting a blind eye to the way you're treating everyone around you?" I said and he got even more irritated.

"Yes and no, you think you're high and almighty, Edwards. But no one but me can act like fucking king at that school" he said and stopped right in front of my face, " And now I'm going to leave you in this abandoned building all night long, so you can freeze your ass off" he continued and walked out of the room.

"Sargent! You piece of shit! You will pay for this! Let me out! Help!" I screamed but it was useless. No one was here to help me.

A few minutes later the smell of a weird gas started taking over the room and I was coughing badly now.

Great, this time I'm actually dying because of that stupid jerk.

"Help! *cough* Help me!" I couldn't even talk anymore, the smoke was all over the room and it was hard to keep my eyes open.

Just as my eyes were closing someone kicked the door open and before I could react I was passed out.

Who might be the person that saved her? oop. Thank you for reading chapter seventeen and giving LTHY a chance! Have an amazing weekend!!! <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

258K 6.6K 59
Libby Johnson fantasizes of the future. Counting down the days until her high-school graduation, until the day she can whisk herself away from her sm...
124K 5.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
40.7K 2.2K 13
"You came right after the piano. I loved you that much." [Completed]
47K 1K 20
Amelia was a normal girl. She had always known she was adopted but her parents loved her and that was enough. One day, she comes home to find her hou...