love letters ~k.akaashi~

De shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... Mai multe

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~fifteen~

2.1K 58 64
De shiningcami_

~edited may 29, 2021~

you woke up with alisa poking your cheeks softly.

"bun, wake up. we have to go, mom's waiting for us downstairs."

you sat up on your bed slowly, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. you checked the time to see it was eight in the morning. maybe staying up until two in the morning wasn't the best idea.

you drowsily took a shower, did your morning routine, and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and headed downstairs to get your morning coffee.

"no time for that f/n, we have to go now or we're gonna be late for the interview. i'll put an order for iced coffee with my assistant though." your mom had practically pushed you out the door and into the car that was outside waiting for you.

you put your airpods on and shuffled the shared playlist you have with akaashi. you two had gotten tired of fighting over which playlist to use so akaashi had come up with the idea of a shared playlist. in all honesty, it was a pretty good playlist.

thirty minutes later, you arrived at the studio. you sluggishly got out of the car and walked to the door to greet your mom's assistant, sooyoung, who held a cup holder full of three iced coffees.

"you are a life saver sooyoung-chan." you told her as you graciously took the iced coffee and sipped on it, walking into the building. you absolutely adored sooyoung, she was young, only in her early twenties, and she happened to keep you entertained while you were in hair, makeup, and, wardrobe

"well it is nine in the morning, but hey, least you get a day off of school." you nodded at her words in agreement.

"you want me to stay with you f/n-chan? i don't think your mom needs any help right now." sooyoung asked you. you nodded furiously.

she gave you a smile and sat down next to you while the makeup artist did your makeup. she mainly just talked about how it's been a little hard adjusting from korea to japan and your mom's demands. she's only been your mom's assistant for six months but you adored her.

"well...what do we think? is it too much?" you asked her. sooyoung smiled at you and nodded.

"you look beautiful f/n-chan! like a modern day aphrodite!"

while the hair stylist was trying to decide what to do with your hair, you felt your phone vibrate.

pretty boy kaashi:
i'm using my phone secretly in class cause i'm
bored
how's the interview going :)?

you:
i'm currently getting my hair done
i wanna go home but sooyoung is here so she helps a lot

pretty boy kaashi:
sooyoung? who's that?

you:
my mom's assistant, she's my favorite person ever :))

pretty boy kaashi:
feeling: offended :/
i gotta go, i'll text you during lunch.

you put your phone away and paid attention to the stylist in front of you, trying to decide what to put you in.

you just wanted to go home and not deal with this stupid interview. how were you supposed to talk about how great of a mother your mom is if she was barely even there?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

it was lunch at fukurodani and akaashi was with bokuto outside in the school's courtyard. akaashi couldn't shake this weird feeling he had had all day.

he's had that feeling since he invited you to go stargazing last night. frankly, he loved the fact that you trusted him enough to tell him about all your repressed emotions about your parents, he loved that you rested your head on his lap.

he pulled his phone to see if you had answered his text from twenty minutes ago, but he got no response from you. he frowned at his phone, big enough for bokuto to notice.

"akaashi, why are you frowning? it's different from your usual deadpan look."

"eh it's nothing...kind of i guess. f/n just hasn't responded to me."

bokuto smirked a little bit at akaashi's words. "AWWWW YOU MISS HER!" he started teasing akaashi. akaashi's ears turned red at the mention of him missing you.

'could that actually be possible? that i miss her? but how could i miss her? she's just a friend...'

bokuto looked at akaashi's face and saw he was in his classic overthinking mode. he chucked a little and then flicked akaashi on the forehead.

"just ask her to hang out with us when she's done with whatever she's doing today. that way, you'll still get to see her." bokuto seemed proud of himself for coming up with this idea as he had a look of satisfaction on his face.

akaashi nodded at his words. asking you to hang out with them would be a perfect solution to this feeling he had. he pulled his phone out again and texted you.

akaashi:
bokuto-san and i were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us after practice?
tell me when you get the chance :)

'shit...was that smiley face too much? does that seem suspicious? it's just a smiley face, it's not such a big de-' akaashi's thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing, indicating that class was starting in five minutes.

akaashi had received an answer from you after school as he was walking to practice.

blossom🌸:
yes please
i need to get away from all this spotlight shit
i'll meet you at fukurodani 😁

akaashi smiled a little at your response. he actually felt genuinely excited to see you, he just didn't understand why.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

akaashi and bokuto had walked out the gym and saw you standing outside in a pink hoodie and black sweatpants, your hood up. bokuto ran up to you and gave you a big hug.

"F/N! I MISSED YOU!" bokuto yelled out as he hugged you tightly enough for you to signal to akaashi that you needed air. akaashi seemed to get the signal and tapped bokuto on the shoulder.

"bokuto-san, you're kind of squeezing the life out of her. please let go of her."

begrudgingly, bokuto let you go and akaashi took hold of your hand, pulling you into a hug, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"i missed you today." akaashi meant that genuinely, not just in the way that a fake boyfriend should say. he did miss you today.

"yeah, i missed you too keiji."

bokuto cleared his throat and then yelled out "okAY! starting to feel like a third wheel so let's go." bokuto pulled you away from akaashi and linked your arms together as you two started walked.

"how about i treat you guys to crepes today? just a little after practice treat." bokuto nodded eagerly at your offer.

"blossom, please. let me pay for this one. you paid last time, it's only fair." akaashi offered but you were persistent and declined his offer.

"no no it's okay, i got it. it's out of the kindness of my own heart." you walked up to akaashi and kissed him on his cheek before walking back to bokuto.

you lead them to a cute little crepe place that was lit up with fairy lights. you took your hood off as you walked into the cafe and that's when akaashi had a better look at your face. he noticed the glamorous makeup on your face, he was taken aback by it. you just looked so...different.

"welcome back f/n! who are these two gentlemen joining you?" a waitress asked you. akaashi and bokuto both had a confused look on their faces as the waitress seemed to know you personally.

"this is my friend bokuto and my boyfriend akaashi. guys, this is koga. i come here often with momo so we've gotten close."

koga lead you three to a corner table big enough to fit you all.

she handed two menus to bokuto and akaashi and then looked over at you. "so, f/n i can assume you'll take the usual order. i'll give you guys some time." koga walked off and you looked over the menu with akaashi, your chin on his shoulder.

"you should get the crepe with whipped cream and strawberries. that one's really good. and bokuto, i recommend the nutella one with bananas, that one's really good." akaashi nodded at the way you enthusiastically spoke about this cafe and their food.

right at that moment, koga came back with your crepe and a mug. she set down in front of you and it was like your eyes filled with stars as soon as your food was placed in front of you.

"all right, what can i get you boys?" koga pointed her pen at both bokuto and akaashi.

bokuto and akaashi said their orders to koga and she walked off to get their orders. you kept looking at your food anxiously, only taking light sips out of your mug while talking to bokuto.

"darling, go ahead and eat. you don't have to wait for me and bokuto-san's orders." akaashi said to you. he could see the way you were looking at your food.

"no, no it's okay. i'll wait for you guys. not a big deal. i'll be fine kaashi." you kissed akaashi's hand and continued your conversation with bokuto.

that sudden kiss you gave him on his hand was enough for his ears to turn red. he smiled lightly as he looked at his hand.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

you were all walking to the bus stop where bokuto had to get on to get back to his place. you and bokuto were full of energy, meaning akaashi was quite drained of energy.

"bokuto-san, f/n, stop running in the streets. you're gonna get yourselves run over." akaashi scolded you both. you and bokuto gave each other a look and nodded.

"we are here for a good time, not a long time." you and bokuto said at the same time, attempting to run in the streets. you were stopped by akaashi's grabbing your hand and grabbing bokuto's shoulder.

"you're no fun akaashi." bokuto pouted, you nodding in agreement. akaashi pulled both of you to bokuto's bus stop.

"get home safe bokuto! i'll see you tomorrow!" you gave him a bear hug as he returned it.

"bye f/n! i'll see you tomorrow!" akaashi said goodbye to bokuto and started walking you home.

"so, how was the interview today?"

you shrugged your shoulders. "eh, it was nothing special. after a while all the interviews and photoshoots just blend together. it was just a little awkward i guess. especially since i told you all that shit about my parents last night so it was kind of in my head but you get used to it." you shoved your hands in your hoodie pocket, looking down at your feet.

"so it wasn't anything special." akaashi asked you. you shook your head 'no'. he could see you were slightly uncomfortable with the topic so he dropped it. you pulled your airpods out and handed one to akaashi. you put your shared playlist on shuffle and continued walking in a comfortable silence.

as you two walked, the song 'sweet night' came on. akaashi picked up some of the words and sentences but not all of them. he didn't like to admit but english was not his best subject. the grammar rules and how some words were spelled the same but pronounced differently and meant different things were too much for him, but it was the most important phrase.

'how could i know, one day i'd wake up feeling more?'

akaashi didn't think much of it, not even when he dropped you off at your house. it hit him when he was halfway to his house.

"oh fuck." akaashi stopped walking and stood in the  middle of the sidewalk.

"i think i might like f/n...but how is that even possible? we said no feelings whatsoever." akaashi had entered into an overthinking spiral.

"she must not like me back. when the hell did i even start feeling all giddy around her? when did i start blushing around her? why did i break one of the number one rules i came up with?"

akaashi was never good with his feelings, he knew that. so he didn't know how to react when he came to terms with the fact that he actually ended up liking you.

akaashi barely got any sleep that night. which wasn't the best night to pull an all-nighter due to his feelings.

a/n: HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY BUBBIES! i wanted to get this out today as a gift to you all so i hoped you enjoyed it! love you all and i'll see you next time 💘💘💘 also this one's really long IM SORRY

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93.8K 2.9K 30
In which (Y/N) experiences unrequited love, yet doesn't let go of the boy who stole the heart that's hers, Until, she finds another [Sugawara Kōshi...
35.9K 1K 12
in which kuroo's cousin falls in love w the pretty setter. black y/n! akaashi x f!reader this story WAS kuroo's cousin!
543K 20.5K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
1.9M 69.6K 70
"it's like i love everything about her and i don't want to, because i'm scared." "at least you're not ...