๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐ข. ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

Da kyoloft

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡" __________________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โŠน . โœง . * . หš ใ€€... Altro

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ
๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค
๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก

8.1K 394 422
Da kyoloft

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"

Two weeks had passed and Midoriya, barely received any contact from F/n. He thought that maybe it was the same situation as last, but Mina confirmed she wasn't feeling like that, she obviously had to leave out the part where her bestfriend was trying to detach herself from Midoriya, and took the two weeks to get over her feelings.

F/n, rambled on miserably in Mina's room. The five of her friends watched as she went on and on. It was two weeks and she still didn't get over the boy. After limiting the time she spoke or hung out with him, her feelings were still there and it seemed as if they got even worse.

"....God you know he's such an ass! He has a crush on another woman and he's here treating me like I'm some kind of...like I'm some kind of princess! You know what he always does? He's always picking roses and giving them to me. Like, why would you do that. Why does he treat me so good as if he plans to marry me, then crushes on another girl! Maybe he likes seeing me in pain...oh my God, do you think he's a sadist. I knew it, his whole personality is some innocent, nice guy facade and he's really some scary, sadist guy!"

The name of the person who Midoriya, was in love with was on the tip of Kaminari's tongue. He wasn't sure if he could keep it in anymore. Surprisingly, he kept it in, he really didn't want to spend the night outside, taped to a tree.

F/n, groaned and flopped unto the bed and buried her face in a pillow. "He's so perfect it's unfair, he makes this so hard for me." Her voice muffled.

Kirishima, nervously chuckled, "I'm sure this is hard for him too F/n, you guys should really talk to each other."

"Kirishima!" Jirou, whisper shouted.

"What do you mean it's hard for him too?" F/n, asked with her voice clear as she looked at the boy confused.

"Uh..."

"Midoriya, must be sad that you aren't speaking to him as much right now!" Sero, quickly saved the situation.

F/n, groaned.

"You know what. I am sick of this of this back and forth thing."

Everyone turned their heads to Mina. She was sick and tired of seeing her bestfriend miserable, especially because of a misunderstanding. She was tired of watching the two people who deserved each other more than anything in the world, having a wall separate them each time they were close to having each other.

She wanted to tell F/n, that the "other woman" Midoriya, was in love with was her, but she couldn't do that to Midoriya, and she couldn't bring herself to do either. She wanted either of them to confess to each other. Although F/n, separating herself from Midoriya, was frustrating to see, it was very sad when she looked deeper into it. F/n, just wanted Midoriya, to be happy and if it had to cause her to limit her time with him or end the friendship, F/n, would do it, just to see the boy happy.

Midoriya, was the same with the girl. He would go to the greatest extents, just to see a smile on her face.

"Mina, w-what?" F/n asked, a little surprised from Mina's outburst.

"F/n, I am tired of watching you two go back and forth, it's unfair for the two of you. Every time you two take a step forward, you two take two backwards."

"Back and forth? Mina what are you talking about?" F/n, was genuinely confused. Mina, spoke as if there was a goal in mind and the two couldn't reach it.

The other four nodded their heads in agreement.

"Mina's right F/n, you're gonna get your ass up and talk to Midoriya, right now." Sero, voiced, getting up off of the floor. He walked to the door and held it open, waiting for her to get up.

"Now wait a minute, what exactly am I supposed to say to him, there's nothing to say!"

Mina, sighed and stood up off the floor. She walked over to F/n, taking her hand to lead her out of the room.

"Trust me F/n, you two have a lot to say to each other."

After complaining and arguing to her friends that it was late and she would be disturbing him in his sleep, she knocked on his door.

She stood outside for a few seconds and waited. She turned to where her friends hid and rolled her eyes. She whispered to them, playfully calling them names, "I told you guy's he was sleeping."

The door then opened quietly and her eyes widened as the boy yawned, squinting his eyes from the light in the hallway. After getting used to the light, he opened his eyes fully and they locked with e/c eyes.

His eyes widened. He felt like it was over a million years he had seen the girl.

"F/n." He breathed out.

She almost fell at the sight of him. His sleepy voice really made this hard for her, seeing him in general made her nervous.

"Uh sorry for disturbing you...I'll leave, you can go back to bed." She turned around to walk off. Before she could take a step, he grabbed her hand gently.

"Stay."

She looked back at him and nodded. He led her into his room and closed the door.

"I wanted to speak to you." She was nervous. She wasn't sure of what she was supposed to say. She realized she did have a lot to say but she wasn't sure if she was supposed to say it.

Before she could speak he spoke up, "N/n, are you okay, what's been going?"

Her heart clenched. He sounded as if he was desperate to know why she stopped being around him as much. As if those few weeks were painful for him.

They were. He wondered if she had found out about his secret and didn't feel the same way. He wanted to know why she wouldn't stay with him in the nights again, touch him or speak to him as much.

"Izuku."

He looked into her eyes, as if he couldn't make it any harder for her.

"The past few weeks- I'm sorry, I really didn't want to put so much space in between us like that, but..."

He wanted to know, he needed to know, why. She looked nervous. Her lips were pulled into a frown as she spoke. He waited for her to speak again, it was clear she was hesitant about what was going to leave her mouth.

"But, it's hard and painful when I think you of you being in love with someone else and when I realize that some things are going to have to end, when you get into the relationship with the other woman. It might even be our friendship to end because of it and I don't know if I could handle that, so I prepared myself and tried to go these past few weeks without spending so much time with you and it just made things even worse." She spoke quickly, it sounded like another language. Her gaze focused on the floor as she rambled.

He heard everything she said. His eyes were wide. He wasn't sure if what she meant, was what he thought.

She raised her head and looked him in the eyes.

"Izuku, I'm in love with you." She whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

Even in the dimly lit room, his blush was evident. They stood there for a few seconds, looking into each others eyes. He took a small step towards her. She wasn't sure what was about to happen. She waited for the boy to say something but all he did was get closer to her.

Her eyes widened and her body tensed as she felt his hand on the side of her face. His thumb caressed her cheek softly. His other hand rested on her waist. She relaxed her body and looked at his lips as he looked back at hers.

"Please." She whispered, taking her hands and placing them around his neck, pulling him closer until their foreheads touched and their bodies were pressed against each other.

His eyes flickered back to hers, "Can I?" He softly whispered, his lips almost touching hers. She nodded.

Their lips met and their tongues moved against each other. Everything they've kept in poured into the kiss. It was slow but passionate and they could feel the want and love from each other. Midoriya, pulled away from the kiss and held her face in his hand gently.

She softly smiled. It was as if she in was in her dream, except there were no blood or tears. He wasn't leaving her, he was still right there in front of her. She wasn't in pain and neither was he.

He pressed his lips against hers, gently moving his lips with hers.

"What happened to the woman you're in love with." She murmured against his lips.

"You are the woman I'm in love with."

𝐄𝐧𝐝
this was so hard for me to write.
✍︎

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

478K 28.1K 20
โ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜ˆ...
930K 12.2K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
27.4K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
88.6K 2.5K 17
When their friends decide to befriend the lonely girl in Class 1-A, Todoroki and Midoriya find their emotions fluctuating and have a hard time unders...