Sky Prince || ATEEZ

De ateezzzzhunnieee

The Sky Prince is a popular book in town. It's a story about a callous, egotistical, and cruel prince who adu... Mai multe

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
BONUS CHAPTER
WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ( MY PLANS)

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

1.3K 88 63
De ateezzzzhunnieee

ANOTHER CHAPTER YAYY!!!

☾︎

San and Wooyoung are staring at each other inside the convenience store, not minding their hot choco that will turn cold in a moment. " So...are you gonna kiss me?", Wooyoung asked. San chuckled and took a sip of his hot chocolate.

" Stop teasing Jung Wooyoung. Mingi and I are still not in good terms", San replied. " He was so jealous...".

" Have you tried talking to him?", the brunette asked.

" Not yet. I'll just text him later", San said as he sighed. Wooyoung placed his hands on San's lap, massaging it slowly while staring at him. " Hey what are you doing?".

" Making you feel relaxed. This is my way to do it and I know you have your own too", Wooyoung answered. San smiled and nodded. That thing he did with you a while ago is his way of relaxation.

" Thank you Woo".

" So when are you going to kiss me?".

San flicked Wooyoung's forehead. Wooyoung smirked and his face went closer to the raven haired boy. San's eyes widened as he backed away but Wooyoung held San's nape and pulled him closer to him.

" Woo", San started, trying to back away but the younger's hold is stronger. " There are camera in here". Wooyoung smiled and removed his hands from San's nape and stood up.

" Then let's go to my place", Wooyoung said, a playful smirk creeping on his lips. San raised a brow.

" I thought you didn't want me to go there", San replied. Wooyoung chuckled and blushed.

" Because it's an ugly place", the brunette answered. San frowned and tapped Wooyoung's back.

" I think it's not. Let's go there now for me to see", San replied. Wooyoung smiled and snaked his arms around San's waist.

" Okay, it's not that far".

They took a lot of turns before arriving at the street where Wooyoung lives. It was a small street and there was a dead end. It's like a remote area of the town and the house looks deserted. San looked around and he can feel the wind hit his face.

Wooyoung went inside a mini gate and there it was, his humble abode. It looks unfinished and the walls are still unpainted. The gray scheme of the cemented wall almost blend with the dark. The yellow lamp hanging at the porch is the only light source outside. Wooyoung gave San a shy smile as he noticed that San was looking around.

There were grasses and some white flowers and other garbage stuff placed on the other side. San can feel the sediments below his shoes. " So, uhm yeah, this is my house. It's unfinished and I don't think the designer will finish it, sorry it looks shabby", Wooyoung said.

" Oh, it's okay, I like it. You don't need to feel sorry", San replied with a smile. Wooyoung nodded as he opened the wooden door and San's eyes widened. The interior design isn't bad at all. Maybe the exterior was really unfinished but the interior is perfect.

The red and brown color scheme complimented with the polished furnitures. There was a dark brown couch and flat screen TV. In the hallway, there are two doors leading to a bedroom and a bathroom. The shoes are neatly arranged on the rack. The medals are displayed on the wall. Everything was perfect and luxurious.

" So, you want anything to eat?", Wooyoung said as he went to the small countertops with fruits and snacks displayed on them. " Or you want me?". The brunette showed San a teasing smirk.

" Just some water, it's okay for me", San replied while blushing. Wooyoung opened the refrigerator and got a nice cold water. San looked around as he admired the fruit paintings on the walls and also the marbles displayed on the coffee table.

" Here's your water Sannie". Wooyoung gave the glass to San. " So, you wanna see my room?". San almost choked on his drink and gave Wooyoung an amused expression.

" Okay then", San replied with a smirk. Wooyoung was a bit taken aback by the older's response.

" Then wait for me there, I'll just shower", the brunette said with a smirk. " Or you want to shower with me?". This time, San can't take it so he squealed and pinched Wooyoung on his side.

Gosh, Wooyoung and his questions...

" Aish, just go shower. I'll just look in your room", San said as he went to the brown door that has Wooyoung written on it in a gold plate. Wooyoung chuckled and went to the bathroom.

As soon as San entered the room, he was greeted with a large king-sized bed with cream colored covers on it. The big brown wardrobe is at the left side corner and a dressing table with a large was at the other side.

San scrunched his nose when he saw a black boxer displayed on the study table. " Seriously", he muttered. He looked around and he can't help but to admire the room. Wooyoung's dobuk hanged neatly at the wall.

He fixed himself on the mirror. This made San conscious about his looks right now. What if Wooyoung decided to kiss him?

He smelled his breath through his hands and it wasn't bad so he shrugged and went to the mini bookshelve. It was quite empty, only old sport magazines are the ones displayed.

Later on, he heard the bathroom door closed and there was Wooyoung in his godly sculpture entering the room. San was star strucked so he stood there frozen, trying not to look at the perfectly sculpted body of the brunette.

Wooyoung's towel is hanging low, almost showing his nicely worked out V-line. San gulped as he looked away but Wooyoung chuckled, making him look back at the younger.

" Like what you see Sannie?", Wooyoung asked, his voice raspy and sexy.

" I.. I uhmm", San said but he failed to collect his words. Wooyoung shrugged and closed the door behind him, locking it at the same time. " Hey, I'm gonna go out because you're gonna change your clothes".

" You don't need to do that, just sit there and watch", Wooyoung motioned San to the bed. San shot him an incredulous look, making the younger burst out in laughter. " Gosh, you should see your face".

" I won't watch you put on your clothes for heaven's sake Woo", San said as he crossed his arms and carried on to leave the room but Wooyoung gripped on his arms, signalling him to stop. " What now?".

" Don't leave me, Sannie", Wooyoung whispered to San's ear. San was blushing very red right now and he didn't know what to do. The tension between them is bothering him but he needs to control. " Stay here, please. Just this night".

" What if your parents - -".

" Do I look like I have a damn parent?", Wooyoung asked, his voice has a bit venom in it. San was taken aback so he sighed.

" I'm sorry. Okay, I'll stay", San replied, giving Wooyoung a slight smile. Now, Wooyoung's face lit up with joy and and hugged the raven haired despite his piece of clothing that will dangerously fall in a minute.

San blushed due to the closeness of their bodies and his awareness of the younger's half naked body being squished to him. " Woo, you're so close", San mewled. " Go put some clothes on".

" No, I sleep naked".

" Seriously Woo you have a guest!", San exclaimed.

" And that guest is my boyfriend so he doesn't care", Wooyoung said, a mischievous smile plastered on his face. San blushed and pushed Wooyoung slightly.

" What boyfriend are you saying?", San asked, unsure of what's happening right now.

" Nothing. Just go change your clothes while I get my laundry at the living room", Wooyoung said with a smile, going out of the bedroom

San smiled while blushing. He kinda liked it but at the same time, he needs to focus. He didn't mind using Wooyoung's clothes so he just sat on the bed, waiting for the brunette to enter the room.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung is at the living room collecting his neat laundry. Suddenly, he felt pain through his back and he winced. " Don't do this to me! I have no intentions of hurting San don't you dare touch him!", Wooyoung said through his mind.

The dark magic enthusiast is here...

The one that kidnapped him in the alley...

" You're making it hard for me Wooyoung. This is why I hate good people. I despise you being my good half. I didn't even know why you existed as my half!", Felix replied, his voice distorted.

" What the hell are you talking about?!".

Felix laughed maniacally." Good, I'll just use you. You're too kind. As you see, a fallen angel like me has two sides. The good and the bad. Unfortunately, you're the good one and you're being close to that filthy prince. You're like my son, you're born because of me".

" Who's the bad one huh?! Answer me!".

" You don't need to know!", Felix replied, laughing sinister after. Wooyoung's eyes were clouded black and all he could feel was pain and hatred.

The possessed Wooyoung smirked to himself as he picked up a hammer and hid it behind him. He went back to his room with a smirk. He saw San reading some old magazines. " Oh, I thought you're gonna collect your laundries", San said, closing the magazine while giving Wooyoung a sweet smile.

Wooyoung approached San, a smirk still on his face. San backed a bit because of suspicion.

WARNING: VIOLENCE, BLOOD, Use of weapon

Wooyoung raised the hammer, making San caught off guard and shocked for his life. " What--AH!", San winced in pain when the hammer hits his legs. " Wooyoung what are you doing?!". San stood up to stop the brunette but he stumbled.

His leg was broken. San curled up in pain, tears brimming on his eyes as he clutched his legs. He looked up at the brunette who was giving him a dirty look while swinging the hammer.

" Pathetic humans! ", Wooyoung screamed, hitting San's legs the second time.

The third time..

Fourth time..

Fifth time..

Blood was suddenly seeping through San's white pants and he cried in pain, not knowing what's happening. Wooyoung dropped the hammer and stared at San with pure disgust.

" W...woo...", San cried but he noticed the brunette's eyes. It was all black. He felt scared and wanted to run away as soon as he saw a black shadow emerged from Wooyoung's body.

Then, it was all black...

☾︎

Uhmm that was really brutal :'( poor Sannie...
SO YEP, we're getting to the climax and all the games and fun are slowly warping into nightmares...
:)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

112K 6.7K 57
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐔. (slowburn romance) Seonghwa is under a family curse. To break it, he has to marry his soulmate before he turns twenty. Yeosang...
139K 8.1K 54
- ❝for you, my star.❞ IN WHICH A SIMPLE VILLAGE GIRL IS FACED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY THAT SHE CAN'T LET GO OF, AND WITH THAT OPPORTUNITY COMES WONDROUS...
104K 6.4K 46
An angel escapes heaven's gates, purely driven by her extreme fascination with Earth. Kang Soojung plans to live a new life on Earth with her brother...
6.1K 305 15
[Read: This book will remain up, however I'll be remaking it. I wanna make it more witchy and interesting. So if chapters say that they're updated, i...