Ishimondo Oneshots

De _The_Once_Ler_Simp_

-Little Update before description! My writing has improved a lot since I started this book, this is nearly tw... Mai multe

Before we start!
Anniversary (Fluff)
Comfort (Fluff)
By Your Side (Fluff)
Nervousness (Fluff)
Scared
Fears
Misunderstood (Angst w/ good ending)
Traitor
Swapped
The Motive of Death and Despair
A/N
Incomplete (Fluff)
Those Words of Despair
It's You, It's All For You (Angst)
My IshiMondo headcanons cause why not
Literally all my mastermind Taka IshiMondo au's
Thank you wth-
Literally all my mastermind Taka IshiMondo au's except it's a sprite edit
Confession (fluff)
Because the next two parts are taking so long
Random mostly Ishimondo things I did
So I made a fangan!
Some weird plots
Revenge is a dish best served deadly
The Wrong Right One
Something to do with last chapter and something else!
A DR frozen thing I wrote when I felt high/tired cuz I had to get a jab
I Promise You You're Wrong (prepare your tissues for this one)
HAHA
Random thought about these two gay bitches
An AU I don't know how to name but a genuine oneshot
Serious (ish) announcement
The Play
Confused
Fate
Unsure
Secrets
Past...
Myths
Since Childhood
.
Disoriented
Rule Breaker
A small pathetic fight
Falling in Love
Celebrations + Traditions
Kids will be kids
Accidental
Stupid Myths
Requests 😩
🫥
Headcanon while we wait 🕺💃
Sup my homies
Alone.

It's You, It's All For You (pt2)

752 22 16
De _The_Once_Ler_Simp_

I couldn't bear to look. I heard the execution come to a stop. But I didn't want to look up and see him... dead.

Because he took the blame for my selfish actions.

God why was I so stupid.

If I wasn't so selfish this wouldn't have happened.

Taka wouldn't be dead.

Everyone else wouldn't be dead.

Slowly, the lights on the execution room dimmed and the room turned dark.

I found myself slowly getting back on my feet and leaving the execution room.

I couldn't be in there a minute longer knowing everything that happened I caused.

I found my way into the trial room to be met with Monokuma, and only him.

"Wasn't that just despairing!" He exclaimed.

"Fuck off," I said quietly through gritted teeth.

"Wow, and just when I was about to give you an option to leave," Monokuma said.

I quickly lifted my head up from facing the ground to look at him. "Ya are?" I asked, wanting nothing but to leave.

"Yup! I'm giving you the opportunity to leave this school and graduate!" Monokuma said.

I paused for a minute. I doubted it but this could easily be a trap that could get me killed. But I honestly didn't care if that happened.

"Okay, how?" I asked.

Monokuma laughed. "With this!" He said, pulling out a device with a big red button. "It opens the door in the main hall," He explained.

I was still slightly skeptical but took it from him anyway and left the trial room.

I then found myself facing the large metal door in the main hall.

I eagerly pushed the button, I just wanted to get as far away from here as possible.

I think it'd be better for me that way, because it meant that I didn't have to be faced with constant reminders of what had happened.

As I waited for it to open, I started to feel slightly light headed and I had no idea why.

When the doors had started to open there was a large flash of white light seeping in through the gap in the door that almost blinded me.

And I then saw I was sitting up.

I was in a dim room.

In the center of the room seemed to be a massive pillar like thing with a bunch of screens. And surrounding that were these capsules that had a green glass lid people inside of them.

"What the fuck..." I trailed off. Where the fuck was I?!

I saw that I was also in one of those capsules, and I was the only one who wasn't inside. I stepped out of it and had a look who was where. I didn't even know what this was for. But I then realised, everyone in there was my classmates. Everyone that I was in the killing game with. I quickly rushed round the capsules and saw who was in the capsule on my right.

Taka.

He was in there.

I wanted to get him out so bad.

But I had no idea how.

Wait, if I had awoken, why had no one else?

I was just extremely confused about what was going on.

One moment I was leaving the school after everyone had died, the next I was in this room where everyone looked like they were alive.

I heard the movement of a door and immediately tensed up and balled up my fists, it was just a reflex reaction.

"Someones awake!" I heard the voice of a girl exclaim. I turned around to see a school girl, maybe just a bit older than the rest of us by a year or two excitedly stand at the door, and her shouting must have been to alert other people.

"Who are ya?!" I asked angrily.

"Oh, right, introductions are probably important here. I'm Komaru Naegi!" The girl said walking over to me. "Naegi? Like Makoto Naegi?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah! He's my older brother!" She said.

I was confused.

How was Makoto her older brother if she looked older than us?

"This migh' sound like a weird question but, how old are ya?" I asked, sounding beyond the point of being confused.

"I'm 18, why do you wanna know?" She asked.

"But, we're all 17, how can Makoto be ya older brother if we're younger than ya?" I said confused.

"You don't know? I assume you defeated the mastermind and they told you, that's why you're out right?" Komaru asked.

I looked away guiltily.

"You're a blackened aren't you?" She said sadly.

"Yeah... the worst fuckin' part is I owned up to the crime but my fuckin' boyfr-... my best friend took the blame..." I sighed.

"Oh, well hey! If we can wake them up, you can see them all again, and it looks like you feel guilty so you can apologise to the person... y'know, I don't know who it is so it depends but, I'm sure they'll forgive you, given the situation you were in," Komaru said with a smile.

I had to admit it was infectious and those words did make me feel better, not that I deserve it at all but, I honestly don't feel Chihiro would hold any grudges.

To my surprise, a group of people walked in and immediately made their way over to the other capsules.

"We should start with who was first to die, they'd be in the worst condition, who was it that died in order?" A man asked me.

I was caught off guard.

"Well, first was Sayaka, then Junko, then Leon, then Chihiro... everyone else around the same time but I can' remember what order... and finally Taka," I sighed.

"Why is it different though? Like how does the virtual world affect 'em?" I asked.

"Well, when you're alive in there, you're fine, however, when you're 'dead' it then slowly starts to affect you in the real world as it's not as if the body is actually living or something, so they need to try and get out everyone in the order they died," Komaru explained.

"Oh... wait, so is there a possibility that everyone who was executed we just now could die soon?!" I asked, sounding slightly scared, I'll admit.

"Unlikely, they'll all probably live; it takes a good two weeks for it to slowly become concerning," Komaru said.

"Thank fuck, I couldn't let Taka die again," I sighed in relief.

"Is Taka your friend? The one you were talking about earlier?" She asked.

I nodded rubbing the back of my neck and felt my face heat up slightly, all I had was an image of Taka being happy and cheerful and picture him with a massive grin on his face and blushing slightly himself.

Until the final thing I saw of him entered my mind. I felt myself tear up again.

'No. Ya shouldn't feel this way, he's right there in front of ya!' I told myself.

I looked at the capsule he was in. I crouched down next to it and just stared at Taka's peaceful face.

Randomly while I was looking at him I started humming for some reason. It was like I heard this tune thousands of times before but had no idea where it originated from.

"Hey! Is that Mr. Loverman you're humming?!" Komaru said excitedly. I shrugged. "I dunno, I don' exactly recognise the tune but I do so can' tell ya if it's that song or not," I said shrugging.

"Oh, well, once I'm able to, I'll show it to you!" She said smiling. I smiled myself in response.

"Hey er, w'dya reckon happens once they 'die'?" I asked.

"I think they get their memories back during that time, it takes a couple of seconds for them to come back but feels like as long as they've been in there for, at least that's what I've heard," Komaru said shrugging.

"Wait, wha' d'ya 'get their memories back?" I asked confused.

"Oh, right I didn't answer that. You were all at hope's peak for two years, then the tragedy happened, and the mastermind was trying to make the killing game real, luckily the future foundation, where we are now, captured them, and everyone here had experienced extreme trauma from the mastermind so we're put into the pods, the neo world program, to get rid of that trauma, but the mastermind had someone working with them so put in a virus to keep the killing game, there's a lot more to explain but," Komaru said.

"Shit, that's a lot of information ta take in, so, does tha' mean everyone but me is gonna get the memory of that trauma?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm honestly not sure, it was supposed to erase that so maybe all memories came back or everything but that did," Komaru explained.

I nodded slightly before looking back at Kiyotaka. One by one each person was taken out of the capsules still seemingly unconscious and taken off somewhere. I assumed wherever we were maybe had hospital rooms or something to help them. Eventually everyone in the room had been taken off to wherever it was and Taka was the only person left. Just us two in the room. Komaru had gone to check on Makoto and Toko as well for some reason.

I felt jealous honestly kinda. Everyone else had got their memories back by the sounds of it, I mean there may be some extremely traumatising ones, but based on the original purpose hopefully not. So everyone except me got their memories. And at the same time, that made me nervous. What if Taka has his memories and I did something horrible to him and he remembers me being a terrible person while I don't. That's how I felt with everyone really...

The people that kept taking everyone to these rooms came in to finally collect Taka.

"Hey, someone has woken up, name is Leon Kuwata I think?" A guy said.

"Which room is he in?!" I asked, quickly getting to my feet.

They told me where he was and I immediately ran out and went to find Leon.

I arrived at where they told me he was and sure enough, he was there laying on a bed sitting up slightly.

"Leon!" I exclaimed happily.

"Mondo?" He asked, sounding tired. A couple seconds later he brightened up as if he got a sudden burst of energy.

"Mondo!" He shouted excitedly.

I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Bro I can' express how much I missed ya!" I said happily.

"Dude tell me about it," Leon said sighing, pulling back from the hug.

"Well hey, anything exciting happen while I was y'know," Leon said before dragging his thumb across him neck and making a weird gagging sound.

"Er, well somethin' positive I got a crush," I said shrugging.

"On Taka?" Leon asked smirking.

"How did you? We hated each other before you died!?" I asked confused. "Dude, I got my memories back," Leon said like I was stupid.

"Right, I'm the only one who didn'," I sighed.

"Were you the only survivor or somethin'?" Leon asked.

"Yeah but, not for a good reason..." I trailed off.

"Oh... ooohhhhh, okay, damn," Leon said.

"Yeah, Taka was a dumbass and decided to stick up for me and everyone believed he did it," I groaned.

"Well hey, no one is hurt now are they? And it was all fake, so don't worry about it," Leon said sternly.

"I guess you got a point," I said smiling slightly.

Leon nodded.

"Anyway, yeah I knew it would be Taka," Leon said shrugging.

"How?... No, why?" I asked.

Leon smirked slightly.

"You were dating each other before everything happened," He said grinning.

"We were what?!" I exclaimed feeling my face heat up.

"So Taka is gonna remember us as boyfriends while I'm just seein' him as a crush who doesn' return my feelin's?!" I shouted nervously.

"Dude calm down, if you're crushin' on him and you were dating before he's definitely gonna have those feelings back," Leon shrugged.

"I know but still!" I exclaimed nervously.

"Look, I promise it'll all turn out okay alright?" Leon said with a soft smile.

I nodded in appreciation.

Not long after I left, I saw Komaru excitedly leaving one of the rooms.

"Oh! Owada! Hello again!" Komaru said happily.

"What's got ya in such a happy mood?" I asked, smiling.

"Both Makoto and Toko have woken up!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"That's great! Not ta sound rude or anythin' but... how come yer so close to Toko or whatever?" I asked.

"She er, is my girlfriend, we were together before everything happened," She said both happily and nervously.

"Oh, that makes sense, well, that's great then!" I said with a large grin.

"I let them rest for a bit so, y'know that song you were humming earlier? You mind if I show it to you?" She asked.

I shook my head. "It's fine, go for it," I said.

She smiled then led me to another room that held a bunch of computers and then logged onto one of them.

She got up the song and started playing it.

I assume that everyone who ships IshiMondo has heard Mr. Loverman however I'm gonna assume some haven't so I'll put the song there, ya don't have to listen to it but you can if ya want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxXM3H2VGy4

Once it finished I didn't even realise that I had tears in my eyes.

Maybe because it heavily reminded me of the situation I was in.

"I really like it but also really fuckin' hate it," I said folding my arms.

"I think that's how a lot of people feel about it," Komaru said.

"It's a fuckin' sad song so no wonder," I sighed.

"Well hey, if it's getting you down cause what's going on, everyone is recovering quickly! Taka should be out in no time," Komaru said smiling.

I smiled in response.

A good two hours had passed and everyone was out of the sleep-like state they were in when they came out of the pods.

Everyone was reuniting and there was a shit ton of hugging and crying.

I got no reaction like that with anyone, they all seemed to be looking at me with disgust, as if they thought I put Taka up to it.

Chihiro forgave me after the countless apologies I gave him, he forgave me the first time but I still felt awful.

So yeah, everyone was out.

Everyone except Taka.

He apparently was in one of the worst conditions.

And no one was 100% sure why.

He seemed to be in what was almost a coma like thing, basically he could wake up in five minutes or in five years

And I wanted to know why.

People were 'dead' longer than he was yet they turned out fine.

So why was he in such a critical condition.

I heard something about due to this being new technology they couldn't recognise the faults in any of the pods and apparently the one Taka was in had faults.

So, while everyone else was chilling with everyone else (due to them still being slightly weak after 'dying' they weren't doing much) I stayed by Taka's side the whole time.

I just held his hand while he laid there sleeping what looked and I hoped to be peacefully.

I dunno how much time had passed, but I can tell it was a good few hours and I hadn't moved.

"Hey dude, ya wanna come join us to eat? We're gonna have some dinner now or something and I wanted to know if you wanted to join?" Leon asked walking in.

I shook my head.

"I'm good thanks," I said, not even bothering to force any sort of emotion due to me focusing so much on Taka.

"Well, at least let me bring you food. So that way you can still be with Taka? I'm sure everyone will be fine with that," Leon suggested.

"I'd appreciate that," I said.

Leon left and then came back with a plate of food for me then left again.

Once I'd finished I put it on the floor next to me and ended up laying my head next to his on the bed.

I let go of his hand and moved it to his cheek where it stayed until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to find myself laying in the same bed as Taka.

"What the fuck?" I murmured.

I had no idea how I got into the bed but I wasn't complaining.

A few minutes passed and I heard the door open.

"Yo dude, ya awake?" I heard being whispered from Leon.

"Yeah, I am," I said tiredly.

"D'ya know how the fuck I got here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was gonna wake ya cuz they have like dorms here, apparently we have to stay here a while so that's why, anyway I was gonna tell you that but thought you'd rather stay with Taka so I managed to get ya into the bed so that way you didn't break your neck," Leon said.

"Thanks bro," I said in appreciation.

"No problem dude, do you want me to leave you?" He asked.

"If that's cool," I said, sighing slightly.

I heard the door close indicating he went.

I waited a little bit after Leon went then hesitantly put my arms around him.

"This situation is so fucked up," I whispered, pulling Taka closer to me.

I hoped to hear a response but nothing.

I didn't move, I didn't move for a while, I just stayed there with Taka in my arms.

"I love ya Taka. I fuckin' hate how ya in this situation," I said sadly.

"I love... you too... but... don't... curse," I heard a voice whisper out.

"'O course ya'd say that when I say I love ya Taka," I said grinning.

Then my smile dropped.

"Taka?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah?" He said sounding tired.

"Taka yer awake!" I shouted excitedly.

"Hmm? I am... aren't I? I thought I died... is this the... afterlife?" Taka said.

"No! Taka it was all a simulation! Yer still alive!" I said excitedly.

I saw him smile slightly.

"So it was all... fake? That's... great then," He said, still sounding tired.

He then hugged me back and rested his head into my chest.

"Well, I guess the universe or... whatever, didn't want... me to leave my boyfriend alone," He said muffled as, well like I said, his face was in my chest.

But I felt my face heat up.

"Boyfriend?" I said.

Taka nodded.

"Yeah, we were dating... before this... shit?" He said confusedly at the end.

"I would've never expected ya to swear but, I mean, it's fitting for the situation," I said laughing slightly.

I felt him hug me tighter.

"Hey, Mondo? I, how do you... feel that I... did that? Do you... hate me or something?" Taka asked sadly.

"I think yer a fuckin' idiot but I'd never 'ate ya, I still love ya y'know, I just, don' want ya to put herself in dangerous situations that can literally get ya killed," I said hugging him tighter.

"Well, you thinking I'm an idiot is better than you hating me," He said jokingly.

I laughed slightly at it.

"Make me a promise and never do something so stupid again," I said.

"Can't guarantee that... I'm joking, of course," Taka said moving so he would look at me.

He then moved slightly so our faces were next to each other, and the next thing I knew he kissed me.

I obviously kissed back I mean, he was my boyfriend after all.

I'm just glad he is okay.

Y'all I'm sorry this took so long hfifjiendosjsis it took me like ages I know over a month idk I just know it took a while.

But anyway here it is with like 3000 odd words so yeah 😀

This also was originally gonna be so much angstier but I thought the first part was oof so I didn't make it as bad as it was gonna be.

For example, Taka was gonna be in the same state everyone was at the beginning of the game so didn't have memories from the last two years or of the game and it was going to be a lot longer he was asleep and Mondo was going to be in a more depressed state, they were gonna have trauma from prior to the simulation that was going to be heavily emphasised on and panic attacks and stuff over as well as everyone who got executed as I think the executions were worse than the murders so y'know that's fun 😀

But yeah I thought that would take much longer and really hurt so yay, have this instead.

Also I've never played UDG so if Komaru is out of character I do apologise 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.1K 843 70
This is a Danganronpav v1 books with some fun added in it *some DR3/2 characters might be mentioned or apart of a one shot. Please correct me if I...
25.9K 545 17
Hello! I'm making a one-shot book because i have no plans on making any other long term stories at the moment. Feel free to give me request i will ha...
185K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
2.6K 37 15
(PRETTY MUCH DONE?? IDK I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS AT A RANDOM TIME) (TWS AT START OF EACH STORY, NO SMUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT STUFF /lh, ALSO YES I DO...