‖ 'A Coffee Incident' ‖ DaiSu...

De dansabyss

╰─➤ ❝A DAISUGA fanfiction which people like to read but I don't like anymore 😻❞ ╰─➤ Tw; Death, pain, sensiti... Mais

A/N
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue

XVI

256 11 4
De dansabyss

**Chapter recap**

Daichi's POV

"Opposites attract?" Asahi chuckled, before getting dragged away by Nishinoya's parents. Suga turned to face me, a large grin on his and my face...

"I love you," He said, pulling me into a gentle kiss...

"I love you too," I replied... 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Daichi's POV

Three week time skip to October 31st.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Sawamura! What d'you wanna do for Halloween?" Suga shouted from the kitchen, I sighed, I wasn't really planning on doing anything besides from throwing candy at little kids and watching Hocus bloody Pocus.

"I don't know? Can't we just watch a few scary movies?" I shout back, hearing Suga huff from the kitchen. Currently, I was sat in my office, trying to figure out this case. A woman had been stabbed inside her own home, nothing was broken or she didn't even look like she'd been robbed. So why? Tomorrow I'd be at the station investigating the knife. Why? Because no one else would because they're all lazy as hell.

"As if! C'mon, we should like, do something! I know trick or treating's off the list but we should do SOMETHING!" He replies, the audible sound of plates clattering in the sink. I ponder for a minute, what can we do..?

"We could Invite Yuu and Azumane over? Shoyo-chan will probably be out with his friends," I say, turning off my laptop and heading downstairs as it was already three in the afternoon and I'd been on that thing since around seven this morning.

"Sounds good! You'll have to call and check they've got Shoyo-chan out the house," I walk into the kitchen and sit on top of the countertop next to Suga, looking down at him whilst he did the dishes.

 "I would've done those," I say, Suga looking at me, visibly unimpressed.

"Would you?" He retorts, washing the last plate and leaving everything on the drying rack to dry.

"No," I mumbled, twidling my fingers like a toddler, Suga laughed at my antics, kissing me on the cheek and sitting down at the dining table. I sat across from him.

"Could we invite Toru-kun?" Suga asked, who the hell is Toru? I shot him a confused glance. "Oikawa," He replied.

"Yeah, more the merrier!" Suga pulls out his phone before immediately calling Oikawa and heading for the back garden. He went outside, sitting on Shoyo's swing and swaying a little as he incoherently talked. Welp guess who's going to have to go shopping? Me. I'll call Asahi now, that's probably the best idea. I pulled out my phone, dialling Asahi's number and sandwiching it between my hand and ear.

"Hey, Azumane, "Audible shouting on the other side of the line.

"Hey, Daichi! What's up? Yuu's going to kill me,"

"What did you do this time?"

"IT WASN'T ME!" Asahi hissed.

"Jeez sorry, you man bun looking ass, now. what. happened?"

"Shoyo dropped a glass and blamed me! YUU BELIEVED HIM!"

"Sounds fun,"

"Ass,"

"I'm sO scArEd!"

"I hate you,"

"Love you too big gun,"

"Now what do you need?"

"I and Suga were wondering if you wanted to come around round here tonight, we're gonna buy some food and watch a couple of movies, You in?"

"Yeah sure, we're sending Shoyo to Kageyama's for the night so we're free, will anyone else be there?"

"Yeah Suga's friend Oikawa, don't worry, he's really nice though,"

"Alright, what time?"

"Say, seven?"

"Alright, see YOU- AAAAHHHHHHjhdsbyjvb!"

"AZUMANE?!"

"Hey, Daichi~"

"Yuu, GIVE HIM HIS PHONE BACK!"

"No."

"He didn't break the glass,"

"Oh,"

"Alright Daichi, we'll I better go, cya tonight,"

"Cya Azumane, CYA, YUU!"

"CYA DAICHI!" And with that hung up, Suga was still outside on call with Oikawa, looking at me through the window laughing, before mouthing 'What time?' I stook up seven fingers, he nods and resumes his call with his best friend. I stand up and head into the hallway, pulling my shoes and dark green jacket, putting them both on and grabbing my car keys, house keys and wallet. Finally stuffing my phone into my jacket pocket and going back into the kitchen, banging on the window to get Suga's attention.

I waved my keys around a little gesturing for him to finish up. He did, placing his phone into his pocket and running into the house, locking the back door with the spare key. "Where are we going?" Suga asked, pulling his yellow coat and blue scarf off the kitchen coat rack, and putting them on quickly.

"Store, we're gonna need some more food if we're having Nishinoya and guests around," I said, the two of us heading the front door, Suga running and getting into the car, Me locking the door and then getting in. I started to drive us to the nearest store as Suga turned on Spotify, clicking on, '✨🏐 Daichi's Playlist 🏐✨'. 

"Jesus- How many playlists does Asahi have? I know you share an account but there's like twenty fo his playlists and two fo yours!" Suga exclaimed, scrolling through all the playlists and their songs.

"He has one for every single one of his moods, and just in general, he's weird like that," I laugh, Suga laughing along with me as 'High hopes' comes on, blasting through the car. "SUGA! HOW LOUD DO YOU NEED IT?!" I hiss, Suga immediately turning the music down.

"Sorry! It was an accident! I must've knocked it," Sugawara spoke as we pulled up at the store, both of us getting out the car and heading into the store, bickering about what to buy. The automatic doors welcomed us in, I grabbed a basket as Suga ran and jumped at the HUGE bags of Haribos and sweets. " We're gonna need something for trick or treaters!" He said shaking a bag off mixed sweets.

"Put it in the basket then love," I said, completely flustering him, Suga walks over to me, placing the sweets in the bag. Now, if one thing was my favourite thing to do, it would be flustering Suga. I walk over and grab a bottle of lemonade and a large bag of mixed Haribos, placing them in the basket. 

"Should we just take a gander and see what we find?" Suga asked as I yawned.

"Yeah alright," I said locking his right hand in my left, getting a lot of odd looks from people, and a lot of happy looks as well. Suga ran over to a bag of tortilla chips before running back and placing them in the basket. This was going to cost one heck of a fortune. I directed us towards the Halloween aisle, picking up a few basic decorations, Suga picking up a couple of plastic masks and two large pumpkin shaped bowls. Our basket was already full. I grabbed a few more bags of small snacks before I and Suga decided to go pay, considering we could NOT fit anything else in the basket.

"How did we end up with that much stuff?" Suga asks I look at him dumbly.

"Oh, I wonder," I say, rolling my eyes and starting to place things on the conveyer belt. Suga giggles, helping me place everything onto the conveyer belt. The man began to scan all of our items as I and Suga rushed to get them into bags while the man scanned.

"Card or cash?" The man asked with a warm smile, I pulled out my wallet, taking out my card.

"Card," I say, the man pulling out a small card machine, I tapped my card onto the screen, and waited to see 'approved.' The word popped up as I stuffed my card back into my wallet, placing my wallet into my pocket and thanking the man, Me and Suga taking a bag of stuff each.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

By the time 7 pm rolled around, Suga and I had all of our decorations set up around the first floor, all of the snacks prepared, with Netflix on the TV, prepped with all the latest scary movies. We heard the door open before a tall brown-haired man in a white and blue track jacket walked in. Oikawa walked in, in his old Aoba Johsai VBC Jacket. Suga ran to the door to welcome him in before the two came back into the living room. Oikawa had a black shirt with a small cartoon ghost in the middle. The two came and sat down on the couch waiting for the other two to arrive, well, the life of our little 'party' and the wimp of the party. 

Around 10 minutes later Asahi and Noya showed up, in matching t-shirts. Noya's read: 'I'm Yuu F***ing Nishinoya' Asahi's read: 'I'm F***ing Yuu Nishinoya' i automatically knew who bought the shirts. Oikawa burst into laughter when he saw the two in their matching t-shirts. Noya looked proud, Asahi looking worried.

"Nice shirt Asahi," Suga purred, before joining into Oikawa's laughter, finding myself caught up in the laughter also. Tonight was going to be fun...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.9K 411 12
COMPLETE !!! tadashi develops a young crush on tsukki hoping to get with him and obsessing over him so much until he ends up getting too attached to...
133K 5.8K 24
Asahi x Nishinoya The search series: 1: Search daisuga 2: Search kagehina 3: Search asanoya Boy x Boy Don't like it? Don't read it. THIS IS A ONE...
81 0 14
┆ 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚 ┆ 𝐖𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 🌺 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓🌧 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 🌦 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓: 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇:...
822K 13.9K 76
Liltle chapters and a lot of haikyu!! Ships (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ