Whispers of the Darkness

נכתב על ידי Kate1972kp

Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of th... עוד

Characters/Storyline
Chapter 1: Myth
Chapter 2: Cold cell
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Tell me everything then
Chapter 5: The Gemini Coven
Chapter 6: Revealed
Chapter 7: Meeting my siblings
Chapter 8: Magic ring
Chapter 9: Endless pain and Goodbye letter
Chapter 10: Hey Parker
Chapter 11: Yours truly
Chapter 12: Transition
Chapter 13: Hello Damon
Chapter 14: Bloodlust and annoying ass emotions
Chapter 15: Unreasonable
Chapter 16: Liar liar, panties on fire
Chapter 18: A thousand cuts
Chapter 19: Vendetta
Chapter 20: "Sleepover"
Chapter 21: Whitmore party
Chapter 22: Ex lover reunion
Chapter 23: Family history
Chapter 24: Dead end
Chapter 25: Years without you
Chapter 26: Hell Bell
Chapter 27: Hogwarts in Mystic Falls
Chapter 28: Another June wedding
Chapter 29: Life in New Orleans
Chapter 30: Our tale goes on
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3:
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5

Chapter 17: Get a room already

772 23 1
נכתב על ידי Kate1972kp

By the time they got back it was already midnight, he insisted on walk her home after she resist staying at Kai's place, "I can protect myself you know," she said while walking next to him, "oh no I am worrying about other people's safety," he chuckles then nudges her elbow, "we are hanging out at the grill tomorrow, are you coming?" She looks at him, the moonlight reflects in her eyes, making her eyes look even more glowing.

He was surprised at her invitation first, but he quickly accepted it, "sure, what time?" He said casually, "7, and I can hear your heart beat too." She chuckles, "show off," he rolled his eyes and laugh under his breath, "ok I'm here, text me when you get home alright?" She pulls him in for a hug on the front porch, "will do mom," he laughs then kiss her on her forehead softly. "Good night," he whispers, "night, see you tomorrow." She smiles before open the door.

The next day Kai moves to the new place he got, he doesn't have much stuff so it's easier for him to move, he opens the door after hearing it rang, "you're here, good." He said to Evalynn who he texted earlier, "are you sure about this?" She asks him again, "yea why not, I got bored pretty easily, moving can keep me busy for a few days," Kai drags her inside as he speaks, "call me if you need anything alright? See you tonight." He gives her a wink before heading out. "Thanks." she mumbles.

Bonnie and Enzo decided to join tonight, along with Damon and Elena, so literally all the people except Jo and Ric who's babysitting tonight. Evalynn went to the bathroom to take a shower, trying to relax herself from all the nightmares she got, every time she closes her eyes, the visions of blood splashing on her face, all the blood oozing out of the bathtub with her ex boyfriend's body lying in it, and the worst of all, Kai's heart being ripped out from his chest right in front of her will appear, it's slowly driving her crazy again. She kept this from everyone, she doesn't wanna worry them, she wants to tell Kai, but how should she tell him, like oh hey I had a dream where your heart was being ripped out in front of me? That totally sounds normal and not insane.

After the 45 minutes of hot shower, she stands in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around her body, she wipes the steam off the giant mirror and finding a woman standing behind her. "Mom?!" Evalynn quickly turns around, but no one was standing there anymore, "what the," she shakes her head and walks out of the bathroom.

She puts on a black lace mini dress that she plans to wear tonight, then she dried her hair in her bedroom, and starts doing makeup to distract herself. "You are not crazy, you didn't see anything, it's just PTSD, or bipolar hehe," she whispers and tries to 'brain wash' herself, then she starts curling her hair after finishing her makeup, it was around 6 when she finishes everything, her phone buzzed, "want me to pick you up later?" It's from Kai, "sure, text me when you are here ;)" She responds.

Evalynn grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and starts chugging it, "hmm brain freeze," she suddenly stops drinking, then she ran to the closet and grabbing her black heeled ankle boots after it pops up in her head, yea she's all over the place. "Bye to converse," she mutters to herself, then she put it on and stands in front of the mirror, the ankle boots make her legs look longer and it goes with the black lace dress she's wearing, "5 minutes." It's from Kai, "okii," she responds to his text and smiling at her phone, she grabs her black leather jacket before leaving.

"Looking good Eva," Kai said as he saw her walking towards him, "thanks, not so bad yourself Parker," she gives him a smile before getting into the car. "Have you not been eating?" Kai suddenly asks her, "no why?" She lied, the truth is, she hasn't been eating well since she got back from the hospital, recently it got worse, most of the time she would puke her guts out after eating. "Stop lying Padovano, you're a horrible liar, eat this." He hands her a small bag that has a croissant in it.

Evalynn took it hesitantly, "I just ate before I left," she said while brushing her hair, "what did you eat? Air?" Kai rolled his eyes then made a left turn, he snatches the bag from her hand, "fine, promise me you'll eat something in the grill later, or no alcohol for you kiddo." Kai scoffed, "you're so annoying," she laughs while looking at him, "and you're so pretty." Kai teases her.

He parks the car then walking inside the grill with Evalynn next to her, they saw everyone was sitting in the booth waiting for them, "hi," she waves at them, Liv looks at them with amusement on her face, "hey you two," she grins, Caroline shots Liv a warning glare which annoys her, "hey," Kai said, then a waiter handed them the menu.

Each one of them ordered, now it's Evalynn's turn since she kept stalling before, Kai knows what she's doing and he's clearly enjoys watching her panicking a little, he is sitting next to her as she sits at the corner, "what are you gonna order sweetheart?" He looks at her with devil dancing in his eyes. "Umm, a glass of appletini, and umm, a small fries," she almost said the last part in a whisper voice, "sorry? A glass of appletini and ?" The waiter asks her, before she could say anything, Kai opened his mouth, "one steak, medium rare, fries for the side, and make sure not to bring the appletini unless I ask you to, thank you." Kai took the menu from her hand and handed it to the waiter, he gives Kai a smile then walks away with all the orders.

"What was that?" Evalynn turns her head around asking Kai, "that was preventing you from not eating dinner," Kai puts his elbow on the table and rest his head on his hand looking at a slightly furious Evalynn, he taps her nose but she slapped his hand away, "you know people tend to have better temper when they're full." He keeps irritating her and enjoys every moment of it.

Evalynn ignored him and turns around, only find everyone is looking at her and Kai with eyes wide opened as if they were watching a movie. Everyone suddenly moves their gaze away and starts laughing.

Bonnie cleared her throat and looks at Evalynn, "So are you guys back together or something, spill now," Kai raised his brows and opens his mouth, "no we are just friends, friends who k—" Evalynn puts her hand on his mouth, but he slapped it away, "who kiss each other, see, so desperate." Kai grins then Evalynn slaps his arm, "thank you I wanna bleach my ears now." Sarcastic filled Damon's voice, "get a room already!" Elena protests.

They starts eating as the waiter brings the food to them, Evalynn took some small bites of her steak, but she wants what Kai is having, spaghetti, 'why didn't I order that," she thinks to herself, Kai saw her looking at his food, "whatever you're thinking, no, it's mine," Kai shots her a warning glare marking his territory, this case, it's his food. However Evalynn can always get what she wanted, she holds on to the end of his sleeve, and drags it a little like a little kid, "Kai?" She looks at him innocently, "god fine," he sighed then switched their plates.

Liv starts laughing, Kai looks at her like he's about to kill her, "you know when I was growing up, he always steal my food, I mean I was a toddler and he—" Kai cut her off by clearing his throat then starts eating his steak, well, Evalynn's steak to be exact. "Man if dragging his sleeve is the answer, I'm gonna try it sometimes," Liv comments, "you only get the baseball bat sis," Kai shoots her a death glare.

The rest of the gang is watching them with amusement in their eyes, all of their eyes are glowing, "was it fun to watch, hmm? Evalynn bullying the big bad heretic around?" Kai complains, "you're not the big bad heretic anymore Kai, you've gone soft," Stefan cut in, "shut up Steven, you're just a tiny little vampire, I can still pop your brain—" Evalynn cut him off by pinching his lap, "ouch what was that for?" Kai asks her, "can I have my appletini now? Everyone else is drinking," She points at the girls, "no haha, you're underage." He faked a laughter, then everyone else snorts at the same time, "that was a good one mate," Enzo spoke with a big grin on his face, Bonnie nudges his shoulder and ordered it for Evalynn.

"Thanks Bonnie!" Evalynn grins and gives her a wink, Kai sighed and turns to Bonnie, "are you serious?" Kai tilts his head and looking at Bonnie unamused, "she deserves to have some fun Kai," Bonnie suggested which everyone else agrees, "oh-kay, you guys are on my wanted list now, better watch your back."

Damon is at the pool table with Enzo, Stefan, Bonnie and Elena, the rest is sitting at the table, and Kai has officially joined the girls gang. Evalynn finished half of the spaghetti then she pushed the plate to Kai, he turns his head to her and put down the bourbon, "you're full?" He asks her, she nodded, then he wraps his arm around her shoulders and pulls her in, she wraps her hands around his waist, "you didn't slap me," he said in surprise tone, "too lazy, might slap you some other time," she said in a sloppy voice, "sure, are you drunk?" He looks at the girl lying lazily in his arm, "might be, I mean after all my alcohol tolerance is the same as a normal human, and I just had like 10 shots of tequila," then a burp escaped her mouth.

Kai chuckles, "how many finger am I holding?" He asked her, "three," she said to the table in front of her, "no dummy," he teases her, "hmm five," she mumbles, "none, one of my hands is holding you the other is holding my bourbon dummy." He grins, "you're so annoying," she said while burping, then she felt someone shoving something cold in her hand. She opens her eyes seeing a glass of iced water, "can't you just do a spell and hocus pocus the alcohol out of me?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "it's not a disney movie Aurora, and you look pretty cute when you are drunk, not intimidating and scary at all," he snorts and finishing his bourbon. "I'm scary," she suddenly got up and looks at him, but she finds a hard time focusing, everything is spinning and she can feel her heartbeat racing in her chest, she feels like it's about to jump out of her chest any second. He laughs even more, "you can't even focus, stop trying," he said in between laughters, "no," she said then she holds her hand in the middle of the air, a weird shape of magic appears in her palm, the color keeps changing, then it stays in the color of silver.

"See? Still functioning," she laughs and the next second the orb disappears, "oops" she said before landing on his arms again, "do you wanna go home?" Kai holds her up and asks her, "home? where?" She said in half conscious. She heard his fake laughters, "funny, fine I'll leave you sleeping on the streets then." He said before pretending to leave. Caroline and liv snorts, and Evalynn tries to shoot them a warning glare, key words, tries.

Evalynn grabs Kai's jacket and dragging him back down to the booth, "wait no, don't leave," she mumbles, he chuckles and shakes his head in amusement, he turns around looking at her with his arms crossed, Evalynn got up from the seat and tried to clean herself from the mess she made when she grabbed Kai's jacket just now. She blew a strand of hair away from her face, Kai snorts after seeing her trying to clean the mess but somehow made a bigger mess, "so you wanna go home now?" He raised one of his brows looking at her, she nodded.

Kai put a hand behind his ear, "what's that, can't hear you," he smirks, "I said, I wanna go home with you," Evalynn groans. Liv and Caroline tries to suppress their laughters but they failed, "no, I will not go to your bedroom with you." Kai said in a very loud voice on purpose, people turn around to see them, and Evalynn has to bury her face in her hands so people won't see her, at least that's what she thought. "Get a room already," Damon groans from the pool table, "Damon you're not helping!" Evalynn sat up and firing back at Damon.

"Come on let's go home," Kai said, "can you stand up?" He looks at her, "no," then she starts giggling. "You, are never, drinking, again," he said while carrying her in his arms, "alright, gotta go, bye guys, have fun," he looks at Caroline and Liv before heading out.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 70 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...
20.4K 529 13
Emily may have looked ordinary but there was nothing normal about this girl. She was the Devil's Daughter in that she was a spawn of the Devil himsel...
60.7K 2.4K 40
The Travelers and the Gemini Coven had hated each other for two thousand years. It made complete sense for Kai Parker to kill the last Traveler when...