💀🖤🥀 Curses 💀🖤🥀 ( Draco...

Por BethPlayz_

No longer rewriting. However, this story is cringe. I may make a similar story to it eventually. 😅 ⚠️ Discla... Mais

The Girl Who Lived
HufflePuff 💛
Draco's Comfort
Halloween
The Philosophers Stone
The Letter and the Invitation
Malfoy Manor
A/N
Caution
Death Omen
Holidays
The Quidditch World Cup
Tutoring
Champion Selection
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
Moody's Class
The Final Task
Fourth Year
Dumbledore's Army
Prophecy
Fifth Year
Secrets
One Of Them
Mission
A/N
Update!

Engagement

8 1 0
Por BethPlayz_

The dark lord is back. I'm thinking to myself as I sit on my bed in the Order of the Phoenix thinking about all the bad things that have been happening.

We were in the Order of the Phoenix because I needed to be protected, my letters from Draco have always been relocated since Draco doesn't known where I am. But Dumbledore makes sure I get the letters.

At least Draco has been writing to me every day and making sure that I'm safe, I am. But I'm very scared. Harry is meant to have a hearing tomorrow.

I get out of my bed and get dressed, it's early but I hadn't slept well and I wanted to help with breakfast. I walked downstairs and saw Molly Weasley making breakfast.

Satori : " Need any help Molly? "

Molly : " Ah, good morning dear! Yes could you set the table? "

I nodded and started setting the table, I had to do it by hand since I was still underage and not allowed to use magic outside of school.

Soon enough the rest of the Weasley family came downstairs and so did Hermione. I stared out the window as my owl came with a letter.

Satori : " Draco.."

I smiled softly, Fred grabbed the letter from me, he was taller than me so I couldn't reach it.

Fred : " Dear Satori, I really miss you and wish you could be here.. I miss your soft lips against mine and the way our bodys crash together when we have sex.. "

Everyone looked at me. My face went bright red, I was very embarrassed.

Satori : " Fred give that here!! "

Fred : " Sooo, you and Draco huh? Ohh there's more.. my father wanted to apologise for using the torture curse on you.. he was just doing his job.. anyway, inside I have a ring, it's an engagement ring. "

I grabbed the letter from Fred and looked into the letter, I pulled out a beautiful engagement ring. We were only 15 but from the ring I knew that Draco and I would be together forever.

I placed the ring on my ring finger and showed everyone. Everyone looked at it in awe.

Satori : " He proposed to me.. were only 15 God damnit Draco! "

Hermione : " Satori, this means he loves you dearly.."

I smiled at Hermione's words, just then Sirius Black came inside and he saw me.

Satori : " Sirius! "

I ran to Sirius and hugged him, I longed to see my godfather and I was happy I finally got to meet him when he wasn't completely injured.

Sirius : " Hello Satori, it's so nice to finally meet you.. "

Satori : " Guess what- I was just given an engagement ring! "

Sirius : " No way! Your only 15, be careful with boys! They are all trouble! "

I laughed and pulled away from the hug, showing Sirius the engagement ring on my finger. I left the room because the adults needed to have a meeting.

Soon enough Harry came to the Order along with Nymphadora, Alastor Moody and some other people I don't know the names of.

Professor Lupin was there aswell, he was Nymphadora's husband/boyfriend.

Harry hugged me and I showed him the ring Draco got me surprisingly Harry was happy for me. I smiled brightly.

I decided to go to bed since tomorrow we would be going to Hogwarts after Harry has the hearing with the Ministry of magic. I needed the sleep, I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

I can't wait to see Draco, I should get him a ring aswell. So we will both have rings for eachother. I went to my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

( The ring Draco got her! )

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

203K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
35K 871 41
Draco writes to her. Hermione writes to him. Who knew? △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ △⃒⃘ Short, unrelated stories of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger made from th...
17.7K 315 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...