TAEGYU EROS & MANIA

Por bangtae_ned

Their love was about 'I am yours' but secretly they were just possessing the other with 'You're only mine.' ... Más

-.PROLOGUE.-
-.CHAPTER 1.-
-.CHAPTER 2.-
.-CHAPTER 3-.
-.CHAPTER 4.-
-.CHAPTER 5.-
-.CHAPTER 6.-
-.CHAPTER 7.-
-.CHAPTER 9.-
-.CHAPTER 10.-
-.CHAPTER 11.-
-.CHAPTER 12.-
HAPPY TAEHYUN DAY!
-.CHAPTER 13.-
-.CHAPTER 14.-
-.CHAPTER 15.-
-.CHAPTER 16.-
-.CHAPTER 17.-
HAPPY BEOMGYU DAY!
-.CHAPTER 18.-
-.CHAPTER 19.-
-.CHAPTER 20.-
-.CHAPTER 21.-
-.CHAPTER 22.-
-.CHAPTER 23.-
-.CHAPTER 24.-
-.CHAPTER 25.-
-.CHAPTER 26.-
-.CHAPTER 27.-
-.CHAPTER 28.-
-.CHAPTER 29.-
-.CHAPTER 30.-
-.CHAPTER 31.-
-.CHAPTER 32.-
-.CHAPTER 33.-
-.CHAPTER 34.-
-.CHAPTER 35.-
-.CHAPTER 36.-
-.CHAPTER 37.-
-.CHAPTER 38.-
-.CHAPTER 39.-
-.CHAPTER 40.-
-.CHAPTER 41.-
-.CHAPTER 42.-
-.CHAPTER 43.-
-.CHAPTER 44.-
-.CHAPTER 45.-
-.CHAPTER 46.-
-.CHAPTER 47.-
-.CHAPTER 48.-
-.CHAPTER 49.-
-.CHAPTER 50.-

-.CHAPTER 8.-

2.5K 127 157
Por bangtae_ned

Unedited as usual.

Taehyun had returned back from his little talk he had with Soobin. It was early in the morning when he had left now, it was currently 10 am.

Taehyun was greeted with a half asleep Beomgyu near the counter making his cereal. His cheeks were slightly puffed, and eyes were droopy and his lips formed into a pout. Taehyun smiled at the view, the older looked soft and cuddly.

"Hey, I bought you something." He plopped the small box of macaroons on the counter near the bowl, Beomgyu looked up, his eyes were now wide open. "I didn't know if you liked sweet or not-" Taehyun started blabbering since he started feeling the guilt that Beomgyu didn't like his little gift (?) He didn't know why he had bought that in the first place.

"It's okay, I have a sweet tooth." Beomgyu said smiling. Taehyun sighed in relief and smiled back. "I'll be back." He left towards his room with his long coat in his arms.

...

He changed into more comfortable clothes, a grey shirt and blue long pants. He went back and saw Beomgyu drying his hands. He sneaked beside the boy, "Are you free today?" Beomgyu got startled and stepped back stumbling, "Hey! Careful" he reached out for his waist before the older met the cold floor catching him quickly.

Beomgyu whimpered as the muscular arm gripped his waist, he felt nausea at the sudden jolt. He straightened, looking around but at Taehyun trying to hide his red face.

But Taehyun had already taken notice of it, he just smirked and poked the older's left cheek with his index finger. Making Beomgyu more suprised, "You are a lil squishy~" Taehyun smiled as he pinched the older's cheek making it more red.

"You haven't answered my question yet." He pulled his hands back from the nervous looking bear and put on a poker face. "Ah yes, I don't have classes or work today."

"Ah- destiny you know." Taehyun thought to himself. (Nah- it's called fanfiction.)

"Then spend the day with me." Taehyun spoke with his cold tone, again how's that suppose to be inviting? "Why-" Beomgyu started off even though he wanted to spend his time with the younger he just wanted to know the reason for this sudden kindness.

"I am supposed to befriend you, aren't I?" That was partially true but he wanted to make Beomgyu fall in love with him more than he already was.

He had taken a day off and his parents wanted him to be friends with someone other than Jaemin therefore they looked for a roommate in the first place.
Don't get them wrong they loved Jaemin with their whole heart but they wanted Taehyun to have someone when Jaemin wasn't around.

Jaemin and his family was away from them most of the time separating the two. Though they called and kept eachother updated, it wasn't the same.

...

"Tell me what you want to do then?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun took a step backwards and looked at Beomgyu fom head to toe. "You know what, let's renew your wardrobe." He said finally after being a judgemental hoe.

"I don't want to go shopping though!" Beomgyu whined like a baby pouting his lips. "Cute." Taehyun whispered to himself. But Beomgyu heard him, "What?" He stuttered, Taehyun pulled off a blank face and repeated his words, "Cute, I called you cute."

Beomgyu blushed hard but he didn't want to give in just yet. "I am not going to shopping." He repeated settling his eyes back on Taehyun's. "Who said we are? I'll personally be designing your clothes."

"W-what?" Beomgyu choked on air. "I mean why-y?" Taehyun just squinted his eyes for a moment then, "You ask too many questions." He grabbed the older's wrist and started dragging him to his workplace inside his house.

The place had two or three mannequins in either corners, while the stitching essentials were displayed in a glass frame. He never knew needles and bundles of thread would have another home than a cookie container and they would look so appealing.

He was busy admiring the room when he felt a tight belt like thing around his waist, Taehyun was hugging him? He saw the boy's arms around his waist holding a measuring tape. Taehyun was looking over the other's shoulder.

"W-what are yo-ou doing?" Beomgyu asked as he wasn't sure if this is how tailors take their measurements. Taehyun just tightened the tape around his waist making Beomgyu gasp a bit. "Shut up, I am trying take measurements."

Taehyun secretly smirked against Beomgyu's cheek, 'Oh dear, we don't take measurements like this. You are just easy to tease.'

Taehyun moved infront of now, he bent down on his knees this time with a serious intention of just taking measurements. He marked all the numbers on his iPad and stood up to measure Beomgyu's upper body. He leaned towards the boys neck and measured his shoulders. He could feel the tension in Beomgyu's breathing.

He just smirked and brushed his lips slightly against Beomgyu's neck making it seem accidental and totally acting as if it didn't happen. But Beomgyu didn't calm down bet Taehyun could hear his loud and racing heart.

"And done." Taehyun finally stepped away from Beomgyu, after some silent teasing. "So, what do you like to wear, as in what type of clothes?"  He asked after placing the tape down and picking up the tablet, leaning onto the table with his back part slightly resting on it.
(Y'all get what I mean right.)

"Umm, I like comfortable and simple clothes." Beomgyu just shrugged his shoulders. "Okay... So you like leathers, silk, tight clothes." Beomgyu looked at the younger who was scribbling down notes on his tablet with pencil.

"N-no I don't." Taehyun didn't bother to look up. "You will." And with that he proceeded with another question.

"Favorite colors?" Why he sound so damn cold and professional, isn't he supposed to befriend me? Beomgyu answered while processing the younger's daily behaviour" I like soft colors, like white basically I just wear white."

"We'll change that. You like green?" "Nah-" "You do."
'why even bother asking then?' Beomgyu rolled his eyes as he thought. "Anything else that you like?" Beomgyu thought for a while and something which he hadn't admitted to anyone "I like small cute patterns and...."  He took a brief pause before continuing. "I like g-girls' clothes." He really hoped Taehyun wasn't weirded out.

Taehyun just glanced up for a bit and smirked. "Sure babyboy~"
He said while looking back at the screen.

Beomgyu turned into a whole ass Tomato in a second. 'That was just a name for you liking girly things.' he tried to convince himself but his heart said otherwise.

...

The whole day went by just like that, Taehyun working in his room and Beomgyu cooking dinner. He thought they were going to spend the day together (?) But he didn't want to sound desparate so, he let things be just like they were.

And even when they were having their dinner Taehyun was focused on his tablet more. Later they went to their rooms with no exchange of words.

'And that's what get for rising your hopes.' Beomgyu ranted in his head. But all he could remember was being called babyboy and how it made his hormones rush and made his insides twitch. He felt so turned on and embarrassed at liking that name.

Honestly, he still felt privileged since he has heard that Kang Taehyun doesn't personally design and measure people's, it's his workers' job now. He creates designs.

Enough thinking Beomgyu off to the dream world now, ok but I'll just end up dreaming about him-
Meh I like it anyways

...

Yo! (⌐■-■)

I was wondering since Taehyun said/noted everything opposite of what Beomgyu was telling him- maybe-

The babyboy won't be a babyboy anymore, maybe-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He'll be a DADDY-

Honestly, I need to stop giving y'all false hope of Beomgyu being the top.

If you know me, I like bottom Beomgyu so, you'll just end up getting clowned.

🤡

Anyways, since I like you guys more than you should be liked-

Umm- I'll give you two updates today.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?
I hope it is, otherwise I force y'all to make it a good thing 🙌

Bye hoes! Take care or you know the deal of getting beated up.

PS: he's so adorable.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

829K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
49.7K 3.4K 57
𝘋𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 5 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴. 𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶...
289K 7K 35
one night. that was all it took for kiara chase and clary fray to jump ship from thier mundane lives to a world much more strange, wonderful and terr...
7.4K 331 18
A taegyu fanfic. (slow updates !!)