My Life ( kuv lub neej)

mnmmuas tarafından

This is based on a true story/life. This is a story about a girl name Mai. Her life before and after marrying... Daha Fazla

Mai' Life Before Marriage
Middle School
The call
After the service
Wedding day
Three days after
Moving into the new house
Minnesota
Wrongly accused
Another cousins place
Wrongly accused again
Moving out
Buying our house

Authors note

15 1 0
mnmmuas tarafından

That's the end of the story. Yes she is still young and living and that's all she gave me. Please no harsh comments because their are still ladies out there going through a lot and not being able to leave because they still think they can't but they could. This is a Hmong cultural thing that us as women still holds onto. Not all but some. I wish her the best and everyone the best. Thanks for reading!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

318 60 20
Well,for all those who read Badboy stories most of them end with weddings but here it's going to be after the wedding. Will it be worth all the pain...
461 0 28
Entering her junior year of high school, Haley Nowell had her entire life mapped out, but soon discovers pregnant after losing her virginity to her b...
87 9 10
A girl named Victoria has a twin brother named Oliver. Her twin brother gets good grades, but she doesn't. Her dream is to be a pianist, but her pare...
188 27 13
It all was started just because of painting and now.. it changed her life making her having two choices... At first it was like nightmare but then sh...