The Dangerous Doppelganger (O...

ZaraGreenshields द्वारा

Ember Gilbert has been a hunter since she was a small child. after being betrayed by her own twin in most way... अधिक

The call home...
so what...
The dance of life
The 60s Dance
The Full Moon Ritual
Things might get hot....
The Sanctuary......
Author Note
Dealing with Angels
Nephilim and LA Institute
Well...wasn't expecting that
Author Note
Everything is going to Hell

Not best pleased...

12.1K 276 117
ZaraGreenshields द्वारा

Ember is getting more annoyed with Stefan Salvatore by the minute with his ridiculous maytr complex and don't get her started on Damon Salvatore the vampire has a 'my plans always fail but I think they are good' mentality.

She had finally had enough information to know that Elijah was staggered in their basement and would now be talking matters into her own hands.
She gets up from her seat and pushes her senses out to find Elijah, following the trace of his power down the stairs and when she gets to the room he has been placed, she walks in and pulls the dagger out of his body.
While she waits, Her twin suddenly appears and seems shocked to her.

"What are you Ember?"

"Waiting for this old git to wake up"

Ember gestures her hand towards a desiccated vampire.
After what feels like forever

Suddenly he wakes up. Elena rushes over to him. He's in shock when he sees her

"Elijah"

"Katerina!"

That causes Ember to snort and chuckle at him.

He closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air, that is when Ember remembers that this type of Vampire needs to be invited it.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"

He rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. Elena rushes over to him and holds him up, Ember just gets up slowly  and walks towards them.

"I can't...I can't be in this house.

"You're not invited in."

"Then get me out of here."

"Or you could just invite him in?"

Ember voice goes unheard and that makes her irritated....trying to remember this is for Jenna and Jeremy.

Elijah slams into another wall and disappears. Elena runs after him and goes to the front door, by the time Ember gets to the door, Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at Elena to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter.

"What happened?"

"Shh!"

Ember snorts at her attempts to get the powerful vampire to be quiet.

Elena shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear and she whispers.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"

He whispers back

"Can I trust you?"

She gives him the dagger. He takes it, Ember shakes her head and looks at the original in the eye to tell him to be careful which he nods once at her.
T

hey all get into the car and head to the Lockwood Estate.

***********************************

Klaus/Alaric is at the door with Maddox. Katherine is making coffee.

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

Maddox informed the Hybrid because he knows how impatient he can be.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get."

Maddox leaves. Klaus/Alaric closes the door.

"Where is he going?"

She holds out her coffee for Klaus, hope to distract him.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?"

Klaus smirked at Katerina.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us."

He puts the moonstone on the table.

"I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and two doppelgängers waiting in the wings but I think Elena is the perfect one sacrifice, Ohh, I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you."

"Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger."

"I didn't realize that was a requirement."

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were."

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt."

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on, Also what do you know about Ember?"

Katherine looks at Klaus and knows she has to answer but wouldn't tell him everything.

"Not much, she practically vanished at 13 and cam back on the radar a year ago as a hunter."

Klaus thought this through and knew there was something more and he wanted to find out.

He compels Katerina

"You can't leave until I tell you to."

He leaves know he has a to find Embers secrets, a challenge always got him excited.

***********************************
After Ember, Elena and Elijah get to the Lockwood manor, Elijah gets changed and as the walk the grounds, he explains the Klaus is his brother and that the curse of the sun and moon is take, Ember stays quiet because she is already fully aware of all of this.

"Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years."

"But if there's no curse..."

This causes Ember to snort at her twin and roll her eyes.

"There's a curse. Just not that one. The real one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus."

"What are you talking about?"

"Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. And you are his only hope"

Ember them hears Elena's phone keeps vibrating in Elijah's pocket.

"What is this curse?"

The phone is still vibrating.

"Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing. Answer it, please."

He gives Elena her the phone. She answers.

"Stefan...what's wrong? No. No, no, no, no. Okay, I'll be right there."

Ember frowns at Elena, tipping her head to the side.

Elena hangs up and looks at Elijah then Ember.

"Klaus went after Jenna. I have to go to her."

Ember raises her eyebrows at Elena, last time she checked it was her aunt as well.

"I'm afraid that wasn't part of today's arrangement and I believe Emberis more than capableof going in your stead."

"She's my family more mine than Embers, Elijah. I have to. I'll be back. You have my word."

This causes Ember jaw to work and as she was about to walk away the old vampire spoke.

"That doesn't mean anything to me until you live up to it, I have things to talk with Ember."

"Thank you."

She runs to her car. Elijah looks at Elena then turns to look st Ember.

"You are twins and yet she treats you like a stranger."

Ember shrugs it off, it hurt but she was stronger now, she kept thinking about the Hybrid and knew his pain, never really being whole. Having something always missing and for that she couldn't blame him for wanted to break his curse and she didn't mind spilling Elena's blood to do.
They walked in comfortable silence till Ember had to ask him.

"You know they are not in the sea don't you?"

Elijah looked at Ember and took him a moment to realise what she was going on about.

"You know where they are?"

Ember looked at Elijah and saw how much he wanted his family.

"No exactly, but I can sense them. They are close."

He nodded, that might change his plans, if she is what he thinks then he would try to be allies with her, he was about to ask for her help when she answered.

"I know you want me to find them but I need you at the moment to stay your course, but do NOT kill Nicklaus but pretend you still are."

"Why?"

"Because, no matter what you think, your brother does not deserve having half of himself locked away because your mother couldn't keep her legs closed to another man."

Elijah was shocked at that statement and knew it was the truth but didn't mean he liked but he also was thankful that even when he had given up, someone wanted to help his brother.

"I also have something to ask, I either need your blood or your help to get someone."

Elijah raised his eyebrows and waiting for her to carry one.

"I have no doubt at all that Damon 'fucking' Salvatore will ruin things someway or another and to prove a point, so I need to make sure I have back ups on stand by in case he sets the others free."

Impressed by her foresight because he knew the Salvatore brother could not help but meddle.

" I will give you my blood, that should help you but I have to keep up with appearances."

Ember pulled out a small vile and handed it over then a knife out of her boot, he cut his palm to fill the vile.

Just then they heard the car pulling up and saw it was Elena.
Ember mumbled her good byes and walked in the opposite direction then pulled out her phone she had hidden and called the number she managed to obtain.

He answered after one ring.

"Who is this?"

"Forgetting me already love, I am offended."
Ember answered in mock outrage.

Klaus deep chuckle made Ember smile.

"What can I do for you?"

"I know the ritual going off soon, all I ask is if someone idiotic fool, lets free your vampire and wolf that you do not touch my aunt and brother, you may kidnap them and hid them but not kill. I will have another vampire for you by tonight."

Klaus was stunned that she didn't want to save Elena but thankful for her foresight and slightly impressed.

"Why should I listen to you love?"

"You know why!"

Klaus sighed because he knew not to mess with Nephilim they were a pain to kill and he liked his one.

"Fine...let's talk"

*****************************

Please comment and star if you liked and I hope you enjoy the story so far.

Let me know if you think she should have a romantic interest and if so who?

Klaus?
Elijah?
Kol?
Rebekah?
Sam?
Dean?

But there is more to come, Lucifer and Gabriel will be making an appearance soon with a few others.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

103K 2.9K 62
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
653K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
2.6M 88.2K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
139K 2.8K 28
𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucif...