REMEDY 1 (Yoongi fanfic)

Door minleekookie95

18+ when Min Yoongi the young CEO of AGUST D Entertainment approaches his new rising star, Lee Soojin, they b... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28 (finale)

7 1 0
Door minleekookie95

____

"so he was being blackmailed? for what?" Soojin asks on the edge of her seat in Han's office.

"yes, apparently a few years ago he had committed some embezzlement in his previous company. but he had paid some people off and gotten away with it." the attorney replies standing behind his desk.

"it's my fault. i should've been more careful hiring him." Yoongi says laid back in his seat next to Soojin.
She turns around and looks at his lost expression. "His mistakes have nothing to do with you" she gives his hand a squeeze.
"still" he looks away.

"she's right Mr Min. Sung Chul had dug up so many information on almost everyone in contact with Soojin. and Choi was the easiest and closest target. he could've manipulated anyone" Han addresses him.

"so what happens now?" she turns to Han, both excited and scared of his answer.

"in the end it's all up to the jury and the judge. but now with Choi's confession, i can assure you that you've got this" Han smiles reassuringly.
"okay" she nods.
Yoongi looks at her expression, expecting to see some joy or relief but nothing.

"Thanks Han keep us updated" he tells the attorney.
"of course".

"you wanna go for a walk?" Yoongi extends his hand and after a moment of hesitation she takes it.

in the cool night air, they walk hand in hand, under the shadows of the trees.
"are you not happy?" Yoongi looks at her who's clearly counting each step.

"i am"
"you don't look like it"
"it all just seems too good to be true. everything. him. my career. my life. you. i just don't know if i deserve this break"

Yoongi stops in his tracks and she turns to look at him frowning. He takes her face in his hands, his cat eyes an inch away causing her to feel butterflies clapping their wings inside of her.

"first of all, this is not a break. it's just your life getting back on track, the way it always should've been. and second you deserve so much more, that you're gonna get." he takes her hand again and resumes walking.

"i'm gonna make sure of that" Yoongi says under his breath and Soojin grips his hand tighter leaning against his arm.

•••

"have you reached a verdict?" Judge asks looking at the men and women of the jury.
"we have your honor." says the jury foreperson standing on the edge. he makes a quick awkward eye contact with Soojin who unlike previous sessions is visibly shaken.

"what say you?" The judge questions and she gulps.

"We the Jury..." he pauses and looks at the paper in his hand

"...in the case of Ms Lee Soo Jin versus Mr Lee Sung Chul..."

She instinctively grabs Han's hand over the table and he grips it tightly.

"...find the defendant guilty of all charges mentioned"

"YES!!" the three attorneys squeal and get up, punching the air and shaking hands, as the room erupts into cheers. even members of the media whoo in happiness.

Soojin stands frozen but after a moment breaks down in tears of joy and covers her face with both hands.
from behind her Yoongi takes her arm and pulls her in over the short barrier of the seats.

as the officers of the court step forward and handcuff the man to take him away, Yoongi throws him a look filled with disappointment and he just flashes a creepy smile in return.

Soojin feels her chest fill with a sudden sense of relief, and as the nightmare she thought had caught up to her moves away, she turns back to Yoongi with a smile.
He pulls her back in and kisses the top of her head.

"this is gonna be all over the news" Soojin points at the rising sound of camera clicks and flashes behind them.
"i don't care. do you?" Yoongi asks and in return she shakes her head no.

•••

"yoongi..."

a quiet sound pokes at his awareness a touch of delicate cold fingertips run along his jaw to the back of his ear. Yoongi pushes his face further into the pillows with a sleepy groan, never opening his eyes.

"yoongi..." the whisper comes again as the fingers travel to the back of his neck, tangling in his hair. but he only tightens his grip around the small figure in his arms and pulls her face to his chest, letting out a content sigh.

"happy birthday..." she tilts her head and kisses his neck right under his adam's apple and it makes his skin tingle in pleasure.

"you're really not gonna let me sleep on my birthday?" he bickers.
"you promised" she kisses the spot again.
"please, i'm sorry, i made a mistake" Yoongi spreads his arms open and fake cries.

Soojin takes that as an opening and climbs on top of him, now straddling his hips, causing Yoongi to finally open his eyes, gripping her thighs.

"wake uuup" she shakes him by the shoulders. he hooks his hands behind his head and looks up at her with a smirk.

"why don't you wake me up?"

Soojin leans down running her hands up his bare chest and around his face. she kisses him slowly and as sensually as possible, moving her tongue in his mouth and her body on top of his, making him bring his hand to her back pushing her against himself.

Soojin moves her kisses to his neck, to his chest, his torso, his stomach and Yoongi grips her hair tight cursing under his breath as she reaches the waistband of his boxers.

just as things are about to get good she pulls back with a sly smile.

"what are you doing Soojin?" he asks out of frustration.

but she just gets off the bed.

"Soojin?" he asks in shock.

"get up big guy" she opens the bathroom door and turns to him "let's wake you up with a bath"

•••

"Yoongi why didn't you answer my call last night?? i saw Soojin's "date night" post. i knew you were up!!" Hoseok shows his annoyance in his face over the bright screen of Yoongi's phone.
"to be fair, it was kinda my fault, we were pretty occupied!" Soojin points out from the passenger's seat and Hoseok makes a disgusted face.

"when are you ever not? well as usual i wanted to be the first one to greet you hyung" he tells the older.
"she beat you to it...several times" Yoongi throws Soojin a deadly smirk and she bites her lower lip looking back at him.

"EW! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! i may not be in the car but i still can see you guys. keep it pg 13" Hoseok waves his hands around and the pair laugh.
"anyways, where are you two going?"

"he said he's gonna take me somewhere, and we've been driving for hours now"

"we?" Yoongi asks and she just rolls her eyes.
"i mean i've been driving for 2 and a half hours while you've been drilling me with questions"

"yes let's get technical i love it when you do that!" she leans over the console batting her eyelashes and Yoongi scrunches his nose at her.

"alright i have to go, take care of yourselves. happy 28 hyung!!! " He waves and they hang up.

putting his phone away Soojin looks out the window just to look back at Yoongi again with a surprised expression on her face.
"why did you take the exit to Jinhae??"

but in return he just smiles looking ahead.
"Yoongi where are we going?"
"nowhere, just for a stroll round my favorite city" he laughs and she eyes him suspiciously.

The car comes to a stop at a beautiful alley. fresh cherry blossoms poking out at every corner. the pavement worn out but still in tact and giving more character to a row of two story buildings in different shades of brick walls.

Yoongi gets out and Soojin follows looking around confusedly.
He casually walks up to a house and brings out a set of keys before pushing the door open and walking in.
Soojin hurriedly walks in after him.

"how did do you get those keys?" she asks now a bit scared but the beautiful front yard takes her attention. bushes of newly bloomed yellow rosebuds, blue, pink and purple hydrangeas leading up to the few steps that connect the yard and the entrance together. Yoongi walks in the house and she runs after him.

"we're trespassing, aren't we?" Soojin asks worriedly but stops to look around the empty place.

"no we're not. trespassing is when without permission you enter someone else's house"
He points around the space which seems to be a living room "this is my house".

"why...would you buy a house in...Jinhae?" She asks now more confused than before.

"so hopefully one day it could be ours"

he smiles and hands her the keys and she just stares at him dumbfounded.
"i- we- it's your birthday and you decided to do this?"
"i don't really care about my birthday. but i care about making you happy." he wraps his arms around her waist and slowly she comes to her senses.
"this is, this is a lot Yoongi" she gestures around the house.
"i know. and there's no pressure. but i remember how you said you wanted to comeback here, and have a normal life. well this can be a scape. you can come here and be normal whenever you want" he says pulling her closer and overwhelmed by emotions she wraps her arms around his neck.

"i'm happy. i'm happy where you are" she pulls away smiling.

"so are we gonna furnish this place together?" Yoongi asks and she walks over to the window, the green garden, the quiet neighborhood, the beautiful blue sky promising a wave of peace and happiness ahead.
Yoongi comes behind her resting his chin on her shoulder.

"so?"

she's snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of the 27 year old's deep voice.
"are you free for dinner tonight? i have to discuss somethings with you".
looking around the plush office Soojin collects her thoughts and looks at his expectant face.
"of course"

___

Hello everyone, thank you for reading this story. this was an alternate ending. the story moves on in Remedy 2. please read that one too :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

142K 8.1K 52
Kim Taehyung's second year of college is when he decides to do more than just study. That's how he finds the other boys. All have their own emotion...
48.4K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
589K 22.8K 49
IN WHICH Taehyung, a graduate fresh out of the best college in France, finds himself knocking on the door of the most highly esteemed CEO of Korea, J...
21.2K 788 24
Coming home from a friend's house, you get kidnapped to find yourself sold in an auction to none other than the famous song producer and BTS member M...