The Rise of the Neo-Axis (Neo...

Bởi godzillahalofan

Warning: Violence, Censored Swearings, etc. Rated Teen or Mature Rewrite of my Mulitverse Crisis Story. Plot:... Xem Thêm

C. Miller (Updated)
The Neo-Axis
Prologue (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Battle Of Okinawa
Chapter 2: Secret Axis Lab (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: Escape From Neo-Demon Part 1
Chapter 4: Escape From Neo-Demons Part 2
Chapter 5: Into a New Universe
Side Chapter 5.5:
Chapter 6: The Neo-Axis Takeover
Chatper 7: A Misunderstanding
Chatper 8: Meet The Triple Threats
Chapter 9: Invasion of the Stickmin Universe
Chapter 10: Base Gramma Under Attack!!!
Epilogue

Final Chapter: The Fourth Reich's New Weapon

299 6 18
Bởi godzillahalofan

Warning: Violence (Such as Gib) and Censored swearing

Here's the possible last chapter. Most parts for the mothrashines3's spinoff story, Jake X Vaggie are the same with the minor change with the captain of the ship and some parts of the space battle.
=======
Unknown Area in Fourth Reich

"Ist die SSS NEX bereit? (Is the SSS NEX ready?)" Hans Von Heinkels asked a man covered in darkness.

"Ja, mein Führer. Es ist bereit. (Yes, my Führer. It is ready.)" the man said in German.

Hans Von Heinkels smiled. The doomday device that will crushed the rebels is ready. Soon the rebels will be crushed under the mighty Fourth Reich.

Which ship looks better? (All are much bigger than the ships in the picture and have the unfinished plasma cannon)

1.

or

2.

====
Unknown Universe

The heros woke up to find themselves in a hot blazing desert. Charles was still shock from Galeforce's sacrifice as George Walker, Henry Stickmin, Ellie Rose, and Yananha Aki were calming him down.

Juan Deleon took in charge of the group due to his rank but was having a hard time. He only had limited experience leading a group since he was a OSS Agent that usually worked alone unless with a parther.

The group decided to rest for the night with the Triple Threat standing guard. The trio were keeping watch at a time.

"I still can't get over General Galeforce is gone for...." Charles paused to let a tear come out before counting, ".....gone forever. He was like a father to me."

"I'm sorry Charles." Ellie said in pity as she comfort Charles.

"At least you still have us Charles." Henry said.

This comfort allowed Charles to warm up. "Thanks guys. At least you're all still here with me. If only this was a dream than a reality."

"I wish so too." Henry said.

Suddenly, a noise was heard in the distance. This starled the trio a bit before they got up to investgate. They had their weapons ready (Henry had the abilitary to summon anything from thin air using his choices).

Their weapons were aimed at a dark figure approaching them. But to their suprise, it was a secuirty guard named Dave Panpa.

Dave Panpa was exhausted when he was face-to-face with Henry, Ellie, and another guy with headphones.

"Please don't shoot! I'm unarmed!" Dave Panpa shouted.

"Calm down." Charles said. "We'll just making sure if you're not a hostile."

"Wait hang on? Henry? Aren't you dead?" Dave Panpa asked. "Also why are you with a Government guy and Ellie who you left behind? Like you're in the Toppat clan."

"What? I didn't leave Ellie behind at the Wall." Henry Stickmin said.

"What do you mean Toppat Clan?" Ellie Rose asked Dave Panpa.

"Well it's a long story. I'll explain."

"Wait so you're saying that I took over the Toppat Clan only for Ellie to overthrow me that cause the Toppat Clan to be in a Civil War?"

"I'm afraid so." Dave Panpa answered.

"Wait so you're saying that my alternate self and my followers were killed?"

"Well as you can see, the Civil War has been raging for 2 years. That was when you or I say say your alternate self took over the Government and attempted to put an end to Ellie's clan. However, she and the Toppat Clan discover some technology from some site and used it to defeat the Government under your alternate self's command. She then killed you brutally."

Henry Stickmin and Ellie Rose stood shock at what they hearing. This was not their normal universe but an alternate one.

"Ellie. I don't know what would have happened if I did the same thing as my other self did."

"Henry, it's okay. At least you didn't do that back in our universe. I don't know if you did the same thing with me but I would rather seek an explanation why you left me rather than turn everyone against you." Ellie said as she soft punch Henry in the shoulder. Both chuckled at each other.

"Well that's good but is it just me or does that airship look different?" Charles pointed out.

"What do you mean Charles?" Ellie asked before staring in shock. Henry also had a similar reaction.

It was the Toppat Airship!!! Except it was much advanced than the one Henry encounter during his mission to put an end to the Toppat Clan years earlier.

"Ah Sh#$! They find me!" Dave Panpa freaked out.

Luckily the advanced airship was mostly on the trio and Dave Panpa while C. Miller, George Walker, Yananha Aki, and the Brother-In-Arms were resting.

"I was able to get one of their mu....never mind. This device should allow us to teleport away from here." Dave Panpa explained in a panic.

"We need to go get our friends first." Ellie Rose said. If Henry of this universe left her alternate self behind then she wasn't going to leave her new friends behind.

"We don't have time! We ha...."

"FREEZE!!!"

This cause Dave Panpa to panic that he accidentlly that he pressed the teleporter. Before he could realize his mistake, he was gone in a flash of light.

In front were Toppat members fully armed. The trio didn't have time to draw out their weapons, so the only choice they made was to surrender.

"Huh... Sir. It is just me or do these two figures look like Henry Stickmin we just killed ago and....it that Ellie Rose?" one Toppat Clan member asked.

"Nah. Probably imposters." the leader of the group said. "Take them to our real Ellie Rose."

The Toppat members comply as they restrained thetrio before moving to the airship that had just landed.

As they approach closer, they saw many Toppat members surronding them. Although they couldn't get a closer look at their reaction due to their captors ordering them to face foreward and not a word, they knew that they could be wondering about a different version of Henry and Ellie.

Now they all stood for their leader to come out. And that follow when the Toppat leader came out of the airship with a pair of bodyguards.
To the trio's shock (Ellie Rose being the most) was that Dave Panpa was right. This universe Toppat Leader was none other than Ellie Rose or should I say alternate version.

"Well. Well." the TCW Ellie Rose said. (I'm going to call her TCW Ellie Rose to distinct her from the other Ellie Rose.) "Who do we have here." as she inspect the trio.

She first went for Charles Calvin. "My. My. Aren't you more handsome. Well not as handsome as my husband, Burt."

"WHAT?" The trio in shocked.

"Never mind that!" TCW Ellie Rose said as she went to TTT Henry Stickmin. "Hmmm....It's a pleasant to see an alternate version of my arch-enemy."

"Wait? How do you know the universe thing?"

"Well I happen to stumble upon an old temple that contain not only amazing technology more ahead but also the concept of different realies including alternate ones." She explained. "I see that you must have saved my alternate self rather than leaving me behind. That's good for you since my Henry was a selfish leader. Only caring about himself."

"Hmmm..., Are you also aware I'm not a Toppat Leader." Henry said.

"Of course I am!" Ellie Rose said. "Now will you kindly not talk while I talk to my other self please." as she went to TTT Ellie Rose.

"I suppose that now you got a lot better with your Henry than I did with my Henry." she said face-to-face with her positive counterpart.

All TTT Ellie Rose could do was nodded before her negative counterpart contunie what she was saying.

"Once I gain these advanced technologies, I decided it was the right time to destroy my Henry's rivial clan. And slain him I did. I destroy all the Government forces under his command."

"How did you slained my other self?" Henry asked.

TCW Ellie Rose could have killed TTT Henry Stickmin but instead she told him how she did it.

"With my sword of course." as she revealed from her coat. At first it didn't look like a sword, just only a hilt.

"That's your sword?!? It's just the hilt?" TTT Ellie Rose said.

"It's not any old sword. Much advanced than that." TCW Ellie Rose said as she turns it on.

Which Laser Energy sword looks better?

1.

or

2.

or

3.

"Whoa. That's a nice sword." TTT Ellie Rose said.

"Why thank you. This sword was created using this crtysal as the power source." TCW Ellie Rose explained while revealing the crtysal inside it.

"So what are you going to do with us?" TTT Ellie Rose said.

"Hmm....I haven't throught of that but I'm thinking of having you fight to the death."

"Well I think we should just kill them already." one Toppat Member suggusted.

"Why not yet convert them to our causes?"

Soon the entire Toppat Clan were suggusting what to ever do with the trio. While the Toppat Members were distracted, Henry Stickmin used his secret weapon. The opinion choice part.

He had a couple of choices such as machine gun, lighning bolt, etc.

After making a decsion, he let Ellie and Charles know about his plan. The two nodded before waiting for the right time.

"Alright. Settle down. Sorry for the holdup." TCW Ellie Rose explained. "We decided that we're going to have you fight to the death for our enteriment. If you refuse to fight each other, you will face death."

The trio smiled at her. This made TCW Ellie Rose believed they have decided to fight each other to the death. What she wasn't expecting was a sudden attack.

Henry Stickmin smashed his fist to the ground that cause an earthquake. It was able to shook all Toppat Members to the ground, even some lose their weapons. It was followed by Ellie Rose using the force to restrain the Toppat members while Charles took out the rest with his machine gun.

"NO!" TCW Ellie Rose shouted.

"Well good luck facing us. Because we're the Triple Threats!" the trio answered back.

"Also you brought a sword to a gun fight. Don't think I'm going to throw it off for an honorable fight." Charles said as he readied his machine gun.

However TCW Ellie Rose laughed. "Oh how foolish you all think that this sword is only for close combat. Try This!" as she wave her sword that sent a wave of energy to knock the trio off the ground. Her remaining henchmen and henchwomen surrond the trio.

"I have to say, it was a wonderful show you put. Too bad you're all going to die now! Farewell." TCW Ellie Rose said to the trio before ordering her men to execute them.

"Oh. I guess we really are going to execute them." a new blood said.

"Shut up rookie." one of the Toppat Members said.

"Ready....... Aim....... and...... Fi-"

Before they could execute the Triple Threat, the sound of a flamethrower was heard. This took the Toppat members off-guard.

It was Stg. PJ James blasting away.

"Hey! Toppats! You Picked On The Wrong Team!" PJ James said as he aimed his flamethrower at the Toppat members.

"Men! Kill That Soldier!" TCW Ellie Rose ordered.

As the rest of her men were about to, they cut down by MG fire from Steve Francis Drake and Jake The Gunner.
Then the rest of the US Marines (and one Army Paratrooper) attack the henchmen.

Despite the Henchmen outnumbering the group, they had no experience in a firefight against veterans of three different wars.

Lietuetant Dave Statz is seen taking heavy fire along with Jim Brown but was able to fire a grenade from his M16 Assault rifle.

"Keep The Pressure On Men!" C. Miller said as he fired his MP-61 at a couple of Toppat Members.

"No! They're Ruining Everything!" Muttered TCW Ellie Rose. She prepare for a swish attack on the group and take them out, but before she could, TTT Ellie Rose and Henry Stickmin tackled her.

"Not Today!" TTT Ellie Rose said as she, Henry, and Charles fought in hand to hand combat with the Toppat Ellie Rose.

Soon they overpower her enough for George Walker to fire a round into TCW Ellie Rose's head that gib parts of her head. The body of the Toppat Ellie Rose fell to the ground. No Toppat surived.

"You okay guy?" George Walker asked.

"We're good. Thanks for saving our a$*." Ellie Rose thanking the American Paratrooper.

"Wait, how did you find us?" Henry Stickmin asked.

"We followed some trails you left behind." Juan Deleon explained.

"And it's a good thing we came roght on time." Jake The Gunner said.

"Okay. We just defeated an entire clan and now we're out in the middle of a desert with only an airship." Tommy Higa said.

"Well, this is actually a more advanced one. The Ellie Rose, the one who's head gibbed, explained to us about it's advancement. I think it capable for space travel." Charles explained.

"Wait how do you ever know if that's even for space borne? Plus we didn't have the technology to go to space." C. Miller asked.

"Well, we do have the tech for space travel in my time period althought they aren't advanced." Lietentuant Dave Statz said.

"Then let's go try it out and see it works." C. Miller said as the group went into the airship.

"Wait for me." Juan Deleon said as he grab the laser sword from the Toppat Ellie Rose's corpse. "This will come in handy."

The airship was much different than it's pre-advanced form. It had some spacesuits (although most were thin since they were stick people) and areas with oxygen. To their suprise, there was ever a portal machine inside the ship but they couldn't figure out how to create a portal in the ship.

"Maybe the ship can create the portals outside. We just need to go to space and activate it." Yananha Aki explained about his plan.

"Well let's just hope it works." Juan Deleon said.

"But who will be the captain of the ship? I mean I don't know how to command a ship." Jake The Gunner said.

"Neither do I." Juan Deleon said.

"I'll be captain then." C. Miller said.

"Wait what?"

"Well I was in the Navy and was going to be an officer before I failed and got kicked out of the academy. That's when I decided to join the Marines." C. Miller explained.

"You got to remember that this is a flying type ship, not a naval one." Yananha Aki said.

"I'll try to use the naval tactics I knew the best I can. I'm just not a great leader." C. Miller said.

"That's okay. Every leader starts off like that." Jake said before getting into one of the seats of the cockpit. "Now let's get this brid flying."

"Engine?"

"Check."

"All systems are good to go."

"Alright. Taking off in....one....two.....three. Takeoff!!!"

The airship roared to life as it went into the air. Everyone cheered as they got a transportation and could now go to different universes.
However this celebration was cut short when a portal appeared.

"Wait is that the potral from the airship?" C. Miller asked Yananha Aki.

Yananha Aki checked before respond. "No. I'm getting the teleportation machine to work. It'll take a while for it to get online."

"Then what the hell is that portal for?" Juan Deleon asked.

Suddenly a massive ship emerge from the portal. It was bigger than the airship with impressive weapons and technologies.
It also had the prototype plasma cannon which was place onto the ship in order to crush the rebels.

The group gets a message from the captain of the ship.

"This Is Captain Klein of the SSS NEX. As enemies of the Neo-Axis surrender now or presist!"

"Punch It! Get us get of here!" C. Miller gave an order.

"You got it." Charles said as he increase the speed for the airship.

The airship went into space with the Nazi spaceship following suit. At first the Nazi spaceship was going to be easy to outrun and appears to be letting them go when suddenly, 2 Nazi starfighters came out of it's hanger.

(Horten 231 is the name. These fighters can fight in the atmosphere and space.)

"What the hell? Why do the Nazis always have the amazing tech!" Juan Deleon said in anger.

"Hmmm....Guys? The Nazi ship appears to be charging it's main cannon." Henry told the group.

"Is there a shield on this airship?" Tommy Higa asked.

"I find a shield button. It should be able ti withstand the blast I think." Yananha Aki said as he pressed the shield activation button.

An energy shield formed around the airship as the plasma beam hit the ship. Although the beam didn't damage the ship, it was able to take out the shield. The Horten 231 followed as they fired missiles targeted to the ship, conflicting some damage. After they run, they quickly return to the SSS NEX as being new ships, they were still needed some improvements. Also they run on a special fuel that runs out quickly.

"Shields going down!" Yananha Aki shouted.

"Does the airship have any weapons to attack the Nazi warship Yan?" C.J. Miller asked. "We need to blast them away!"

"I tried looking for some weapon systems but there isn't any. Apparently, this ship isn't built for combat in space."

C.J. Miller begin to wonder. While stealing the airship was a great idea, he wasn't sure how the Neo-Axis was able to follow them unless.... "They must have followed us with the still intact portal back in Base Gramma."

"We should have destroyed it." Yananha Aki said in shame for not coming up with that idea. "This could have prevent the Neo-Axis from following us."

"There was no we could do." Henry Stickmin said. "Plus the Neo-Axis were nearby so we were in a hurry."

"So what do we now? The shield will take some time to recharge." Yananha Aki explained. "And if I could get it ready, the Nazi ship's cannon would be ready for us."

"And the portal?"

"Working on it. The problem is that the portal takes longer to get online than the one on the ground." Yananha Aki explained.

It seened like that hope was lost at first when suddenly, Juan Deleon and Jake The Gunner came up with an idea.

"Me and Jake will defect the firepower while you repair the damage and escape." Juan explained.

"Um.... Is this guy insane?" Ellie Rose whisptered to Henry who only shugged in return.

"With all due respect Juan, How On Earth Are You Going To Defect Cannon Fire? We don't ever know what they're firing." Yananha Aki shocked and thinking Juan was insane.

Juan Deleon revealed his plan. "With this." as he pulled out the unactivated laser energy sword.

"Wait wasn't that the sword my Toppat counterpart welided?" Ellie Rose asked as she recongize the sword.

"Yep. And I stole it." Juan Deleon said.

"But we don't know if that will work?" Yananha Aki said.

"Well I did withness my Toppat counterpart defecting some of the bullents with the sword." Ellie Rose said.

"It's our only opinions Miller. The engines will shut down at this rate!" Juan explained.

"Fine. Be careful there Juan and Jake." C.J. Miller said.

"I promise."

"Are you serious?" Charles Calvin exclaimed. "He's going to get killed out there!"

"What opinions do we have?" C.J. Miller asked. "The laser sword is the only defense we have against the Neo-Axis warship."

"Thank you, Miller" said Juan Deleon, giving a salute to C. Miller before he joins Jake the Gunner.

The two men ran into the room with the spacesuits. After changing into the ones that fit them, they got outside.

In the bridge, Captain Klein stared at the damaged airship. If he destroyed the ship, the rebels will be crushed once for all.

"Captain. Es gibt einige Feinde außerhalb des Schiffes. (Captain. There are enemies outside the ship.)" one of the crew members said to Captain Klein.

"HHmp .... Wenn sie sterben wollten, hätten sie nett fragen können. (HHmp..... If they wanted to die, they could have asked nicely.)" Captain Klein said before ordering, "Bereiten Sie die Plasmakanone vor. Wir werden sie in die Tiefe des Weltraums sprengen! (Ready the plasma cannon. We'll blast them into the dept of space!)"

"Aber Kapitän. Die Plasmakanone befindet sich noch im Prototypenstadium, was bedeutet, dass sie viel Energie verbraucht und instabil und unvorhersehbar ist. (But captain. The plasma cannon is still in the prototype stage which means it takes a lot of energy and is unstable and unpredicable.") the plasma cannon operator said.

"Prototyp oder nicht, bereite die verdammte Kanone vor! Keine Fragen mehr! (Prototype or not, ready the damn cannon! No more questioning!)" Captain Klein said.

The plasma cannon operator nodded as he didn't want to get into trouble with his commanding officer.

Both Juan Deleon and Jake the Gunner stood their ground as they watched the cannons go online. Juan activated the laser sword. "Let's see how good this thing will do against a cannon blast." Juan smirked.

A few seconds later, the cannon fired a powerful plasma beam. Juan Deleon knew what to do as he swing the sword diagonally at the blast. It should have blocked the plasma but instead it caused an explosion. Luckily it only caused minial damage to the airship but Juan Deleon and Jake The Gunner were nowhere to be seen.

"Portal is ready!" Yananha Aki shouted to the group as they cheered. The airship went into the portal thanks to the efforts of Juan and Jake.

"We....We survived the blast!" Charles cheered in joy.

"Juan, you did it!" C.J. Miller yelled in the comms but no answer came. "Juan....? Jake, do you read me?"

"Oh No...." Ellie Rose muttered, realizing what just happened. Henry and Charles look down to the floor. The rest either took off their headgear in respect for their supposely lost comrades.

C.J. Miller was the last to pay respect to their sacrifice. "Juan...Jake...your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Semper Fi." as he place his partol hat to his chest.

======

This must be the longest chapter of the story. Book 1 is almost over. I just need to rewrite Chapter 2 and then finished the epilogue.

Also I came up with the idea of C.J. Miller being a former Naval Officer candidate who got kicked out of the Navy (Maybe some future spin-offs, sequels, and possibly a prequel will explain it). I thought that it wouldn't make sense for them to just have some Private in command of a ship even if he's more experienced.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you soon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

158K 7.1K 96
Ellie is a soldier in a world without governments. A generation ago, a series of financial crises caused most of the world’s governments to collapse...
Geotron Bởi Chikondi C Banda

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

14 1 26
"Yours is a world where monsters are worshipped as saints, and saints are hunted down for sport" Yameno Amaram is forced as a young boy into a child...
515 0 20
This story is about 4 brothers, their girlfriends, and friends who lost their parents to Hitler's Nazi zombie army, because there's now a way to get...
406 0 27
A long time ago, there are 5 Factions at war because of the struggle for power of all sides. One day they discover something that changed their lives...