KAHO NA PYAAR HAI (Say You Lo...

Autorstwa Prakruti143

She is a simple girl, beauty with brain, she is kind and soft from inside but serious, strict and hardworker... Więcej

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER: 02
CHAPTER: 03
CHAPTER: 04
CHAPTER: 05
CHAPTER: 06
NEW STORY
CHAPTER: 07
CHAPTER: 08
CHAPTER: 09
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER:11

CHAPTER: 01

1.4K 70 40
Autorstwa Prakruti143

Hey guys I am here with short story. I am sorry for late update as I told I couldn't update on time but now onwards I will be regular. Guys don't get confused about two names. If you get confuse wait for some next chapters then you will be clear. I hope you like it...

Let's start....

A magnificent Mansion or say a small palace with the name "GADODIA MANSION" which was beautifully engraved on stone wall beside the giant iron gate. Inside two guards were guarding the gate. We walked further inside there was a big green garden on each side of the middle path and variety of flowering plants were planted on either side in the garden and variety of colouring flowers were blooming making garden look beautiful. A small table with four chairs and swing was kept in the garden and as moving further there was a small water pond at one side in the garden and finally we could see a large fountain infront of the giant door of the mansion. Its look like a small palace built by white sand stone and as we go inside of the Mansion we could see a woman in her mid forty was doing Aarti infront of God idol in house temple. She did her pooja and came near a man in his mid fifties who came downstairs after getting ready. She put teeka on his forehead and fed him sweet.

"Shekhar, where is your lovely daughter?" A woman in her mid 40 asked her husband who grabbed the news paper on tea table to read.

"You know Shomi, where she must be at this time?"Shekhar replied with a small smile while looking at his watch by lifting his head from news paper and Shomi shook her head with little smile by knowing her daughter.

"Kamala, call Swara for breakfast as her dad is here"Shomi asked to one of house helper.

"Shekhar come" Shomi said after coming from keeping Aarati platter in house temple and both moved towards dining table.

A girl in her mid twenties watering the flowering plants. A pleasant smile was playing on her lips by feeling the cool breeze which was hitting her skin and making her feel chill. It was a large garden with different flowering plants, decorative plants and small trees. She comes every morning to get relax from her work pressure.

"Swara Beti, Babhi is calling you"Kamala who was maid of the house called her.

"Ji Kaaki"Swara said while turning towards her and gave her small smile.

Swara put the water pipe on grass and came inside while talking in call through bluetooth on her ear.
She saw her father who was sitting on wheel chair and reading news paper and her Mom was standing near her father while talking about something. She cut the call and moved towards them with smile.

"Dad"Swara hugged him from back while wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Good morning Dad and Mom"Swara wished both of them with smile.

"Good morning Princess"Shekhar wished her back with a smile while patting her cheeks lovingly.

"Good morning Shona"Shomi said with smile and came near her. She put tika on her head and fed her sweet.

"Mom, I will come back in 10 minutes after getting ready. I need to go early today so please arrange my breakfast"Swara said and rushed towards her room to get ready.
Shomi kept watching a retreating figure of her daughter then turned towards her husband.

"Shekhar"Shomi called him who was reading news paper.

"Hmmm"He just hummed still being engrossed in news paper.

"Did you think about Swara's marriage? If we let her be like this then she won't get married. See her, she always busy in work and cared about nothing except her work. You did wrong by giving whole company responsibility to her. Now she won't think other than her office. It's her age to think about her life. I am worried about her future. If she is thinking only about work then who will marry her workaholic daughter and when we will able to see her marriage?"Shomi asked with upset tone. She looked at her husband who was still reading paper with so much curiosity while ignoring her talk. She got annoyed by seeing him not giving any heed to her words. She got pissed off by seeing this.

"Shekhar"She called him little loudly with angry tone.

"Shomi, she is our daughter. It's very early to marriage for her, let her enjoy some more time then we will think about her marriage" Shekhar said with cool tone.

"She is not enjoying her life. She is just carrying all responsibility of our company. From where you are seeing her enjoying life herself? She only gets busy in office work for 24*7 hours"Shomi said with annoyed tone by seeing her both husband and daughter.

Shekhar looked up from the news paper.
"Then what to do Shomi? Shall I talk with her? You know right what must be the answer if we raise marriage topic infront of her"Shekhar said with sign. Shomi sat beside him on dining table chair while keeping the Aarti plate on table.

"If we sit like this doing nothing then we won't be able to convince her, at least you try to search suitable boy for her then we can convince her somehow"Shomi said with a hopeful tone while staring at her husbsnd. Shekhar looked at her for a second and turned towards otherside while looking far away by remembering something.

"If we were there on that time then we couldn't have to think about her future. I don't know where he is and what he is doing? Still I have hope that he is alive. It's all my fault back then that I shouldn't have gone to meet them. If I didn't then they would have been with us today atleast" Shekhar said with unshed tears. Shomi placed hand on his shoulder to console him even she also sad for them. Shekhar looked at her and smiled while masking his sadness.

"It's been many years, I just remembered them by listening about Swara" Shekhar said with sad smile. Shomi was just staring at him as she knew her husband very well that what must be going inside him.

"Ok, I will search best for my daughter, now are you happy?"Shekhar said with a smile while composing himself and not to make his wife sad.
Shomi nodded her head with a light smile. They heard foot sound and turned back to see Swara who was descending the stairs in her formal dress with her office necessary things.

She sat for breakfast and Shomi served her. She started to have breakfast from one hand and other hand was busy in using mobile while checking the mails. Shekhar and Shomi signed by seeing her that she was busy at dining table also. Swara left to office after having breakfast and bidding bye to them. She reached the office, it was 25 story big building, large surrounding area and beautiful garden around the building. It was built in the outskirts of city in vast land.

'SG Group' It was written beautifully on the glass wall of building.
Swara's car stopped at the entrance and security guard opened the door for her. She wore her eye shade and got down from the car with maintaining her attitude as her manager was waiting for her.

"Is everything ready?"She asked him while walking with fast step. Her manager was literally running behind her to match her pace.

"Yes mam, everything is ready"Her manager replied while catching his breath. They entered inside the private elevator.

"How many are they?"Swara asked her manager while removing her shades.

"There are 10 candidates mam"Manager told her by giving her list.

Swara didn't say anything. Soon they reached 20 th floor and Swara came out from the elevator and moved towards her cabin followed by Manager and floor receptionist.

Swara entered inside her cabin which was big room with white and cream shaded painted wall with luxurious furniture at one side and another side with glass wall with beautiful city view and large glass table with system and another glass wall was attached to the conference room which was opaque to other side so that only Swara could see everyone. Swara settled on her chair while removing her shades.

"Inform everyone to assemble in conference room and give everyone one blank paper sheet and ask them write something about them"Swara said while looking at her manager by lifting her head from the file.
Manager looked at her with confusion

"Why are you standing still? Swara asked him with raised eyebrow.
Manager nodded his head in no and rushed out before she ask him again. It was interview for Personal Assistant post for Swara as old one resigned due to their personal matter.

All 10 candidates assembled in conference room as they were informed and was given white blank sheet to write about themselves.

All started to write about themselves and Swara was observing everyone through glass wall but her eyes caught one person who was sitting idle without writing. Swara got confused but kept observing at him. They were given 10 minutes and 5 minutes were already over but still he was not writing anything. Swara got more curious by seeing him. Another 4 minutes passed still he didn't write anything even point also at last 10 minutes over. Manager collected the paper and asked them stay there only. Swara sat on her chair and manager entered inside with their paper sheets.
He handed them over to Swara.

"You can leave now and come when I will call you" Swara told him while turning her gaze towards papers.

She started to read everyone's paper. They had written about their qualification, family, achievements and their ambition. Last paper came in her hand which she had curious to read but got confused by seeing blank page. She turned the paper to see something but found nothing and she got confused yet got amused.

"Nothing has written" Swara turned page to see more but there was nothing. She asked her manager to collect all resumes.

She checked his resume and got impressed with his skills and qualification. She asked her manager to send him inside.

He entered inside after getting permission. Swara looked at him while lifting her head who was wearing big round black frame glass on his eyes, and loose t shirt with loose pant, and combed hair as he was same like descent, studious boy. Swara got amused by seeing him as she was looking at him properly now but she wasn't cared about their look and all she needed was talented person so he selected him already.

"Mr. Harsha take your seat"Swara told him in professional tone.

Harsha sat infront of her nervously but didn't show it out.

"So Mr. Harsha, I am impressed with your qualification and academics but I didn't understand this, why didn't you write anything?"Swara asked him while showing his paper.

"It's simple mam, our life is like this blank sheet. Mam can I?" Harsha asked while showing paper sheet. Swara gave him sheet which she was holding. Harsha scribbled something on it and showed to Swara.

"Is it beautiful?" Harsha asked her while showing paper. Swara nodded no by seeing the random scribble.
Harsha drew something for this time on another side of the page and showed it to her.

"This one?" Harsha asked her and Swars nodded her head in yes.

"Till now I didn't have goal and ambition in my life. I just spent my life in my study to reach this position and make my livelihood and there was nothing in that like this blank sheet to tell something but now I want to draw my Life like this beautiful drawing not like this random scribble without aim and goal. I wanted to achieve my aim through my hard work and loyalty because I feel that I am capable now"Harsha said while giving confident answer in professional tone. Swara got impressed by his confident and his attitude towards work.

"You are appointed Mr. Harsha"Swara said while returning his file with professional smile.

"Thank you mam" Harsha said while giving professional smile in return.

"I hope you won't disappoint me"Swara said with polite tone.

"I will never give a chance to complain about me mam"Harsha said with confident tone while giving her professional smile.

"You can join by tomorrow and my manager will explain you about everything. Now you can leave"Swara said with he professional tone while turning her gaze towards her system. Harsha thanked her once again and came out from the cabin while thanking God for getting Job finally.
.
.
.

Harsha reached his home with happily for getting Job.

"Kaka... Kaka"He entered inside while shouting for him with impatient tone.

"Ha Sanskar beta" Ramu Kaka replied while coming out from the kitchen. Ramu Kaka came out and saw Harsha who was coming towards him with fast step.

"Kaka"Sanskar twirled him by holding his shoulder while beaming in happiness.

"Sanskar beta, did you get the job" Ramu Kaka asked him by seeing his happiness on his face.

Harsha stopped twirling him and stood infront of him while smiling brightly.

"Yes Kaka, I got job in SG Group and they asked me to join by tomorrow" Sanskar said with excitement.

"God bless you beta"Ramu Kaka blessed him while caressing his hairs and he was very happy for him that finally he was getting his life to live.

"If Bade Saabh would have been here then he would be very happy by seeing you like this" Ramu Kaka said with teary eyes. Sanskar's face colour changed by listening about his parents.

"If they wouldn't have been with me now but they are with me always Kaka and I never felt alone and lonely and especially when you are with me" Sanskar said with sad smile. Ramu Kaka smiled listening him.

"You get fresh up and I have prepared lunch then will both have together"Ramu Kaka said with smile while changing the topic as he didn't want to make him more sad by talking further about his parents.

"Ok Kaka" Sanskar said while nodding his head and went to his room to get fresh up.

Sanskar came out from the washroom after having cold shower and wore his cloths. He came near wall where his parents frame was hanging and stood infront of his parents photo.

"Mom, Dad see, I got job and I am living in the life which you wanted and away from everyone. But its time I came here to get which I had lost and most importantly my name which I kept hidden these all years to protect myself which you wanted. I know I would never get you back but I will make your soul get peace by finding your murderer and who made me an orphan. I will search them and punish those bastards who was the reason of you death" Sanskar said while staring at his parents photo with unshed tears. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. He wiped it quickly by listening Ramu Kaka's voice and went to have lunch by giving last glance at their smiling faces.

At night

Swara was searching some books to read as she was not getting sleep so she came into home library and going through books collection. She pulled one book but mistakenly her hand hit with book shelf and she heard book falling on floor with making thud sound. Swara hit her forehead by seeing this and kept book aside which was in her hand and started to collect the books which fell on the floor but one book caught her attention as some paper was peeping from the book. She looked at it while turning front and back. It looked like a old book with dust on it and seemed like no one opened for many years like hidden treasure so she got confuse as well as curious. She dusted the book cover with her hand little and flipped the pages to see what was inside in it and found one photo inside it. She got more confused as it looked like a old photo to her. She took it from book and kept book it in original place. She went to sofa and sat there while holding a photo in her hand and she looked at the photo which has six members in it. Shekhar, Sharmishta and small version Swara with other three people of around her parents age and one small boy around her age who was standing beside her. She got confused by seeing it as she wasn't remember much about her childhood that who were they people? and when it was taken? She was around 6 years old in that photo.

"Who were they people? Even I don't remember about seeing and talking with them. Why their photo was here?"Swara thought while trying to remember but it couldn't much help to her.

"I will ask Dad"Swara thought and directly went to her room with that photo as it was late night so thought not to disturb her parents. She entered inside her room and kept photo in drawer and slept after switching off the lights.

Here Sanskar was still working in his laptop. He lives with Ramu Kaka in small two storey house with two bedrooms and one study room. It was comfortable for two people. Ramu Kaka raised him till now so now onwards Sanskar wanted to take his responsibility by getting job. Now first step also accomplished in getting job in prestigious company.

Ramu Kaka brought milk for him and kept it on table. Sanskar looked at him with frown by seeing the time.

"Kaka, you still not slept? It's late night. Your health will get affect by staying at late night" Sanskar said with concern while turning towards him.

"Sanskar beta, I am going to sleep but before that you have to drink this then I will get a good sleep. See you are working without rest then how wouldn't I be worried by seeing you?"Kaka said by ignoring his questions. Sanskar signed by seeing him that he won't listen so he drank it infront of him quickly. Ramu Kaka caressed his hairs by giving small smile and left to his room by closing his room.

Sanskar again concentrated on his work. After half an hour doing his work, he also slept but peace was far away from his mind since he lost his parents and still something was bothering him and craving for something but his eyes were heavy with sleepless nights so he drifted into deep slumber.

Next day

Sanskar went to office and reached office before Swara's arrival. It was exact 9 am, Swara stepped down from her Rolls Royce Phantom car with attitude look and black shades on her eyes. She has an aura that anyone could get attracted towards her but she doesn't care about anyone other than her work. Sanskar came near her with fast step and started to follow her while explaining about today's schedule. Swara reached her cabin followed by Sanskar.

"Harsha, an old Haveli which is situated at out of Hoogly city is on auction on next week. You can check that price and I need complete information about that Haveli" Swara told him while sitting on her chair with removing her shades.

"Yes Mam" Sanskar said while nodding his head.

"You can leave now" Swara said in her bossy tone and took out intercom to call peon to bring coffee for her. Swars never assigned someone's work to another one and she needs perfection about everything.

Sanskar left the cabin and Swara started to do her work.

Sanskar came out from Swara's cabin and went to his cabin directly. He entered inside his cabin and texted someone with something and his mobile beeped with a return message within a minute and he read the message and sat on his chair with relief sign and started to do his work.

Sanskar who was working startled with sudden shouting sound. He came out hurriedly and saw Swara who was shouting on Manager angrily.

"What the hell is this Akash?" Swara threw papers on his table. Poor Akah looked at her with scared by seeing her angry face.

"I told you to prepare presentation for that Government Housing Project but what you did?" Swara asked him angrily as she was in full rage.

"Maaa..m I did"Akash said while stammering in fear.

"You did but then how we lost that project? Again we lost to them. I wanted to cross them once but you made it fail. I told you to handle about that project carefully but I didn't know that you couldn't able to handle one small project and behaved like irresponsible. What you are doing in my company still after this much happened?"Swara shouted at him angrily with frustration of loosing contract because it was one of major project which should have taken her company next level if she has won the contract but now she lost it.

"Sorry Mam"Akash said with a guilty and hung his head down.

"What sorry? If you say sorry then our company's loss would have filled up by itself?"Swara asked him with frustration while glaring at him.

"If you have rechecked about the bid or didnt get to know about bid then you should have asked me but"Swara said in frustration.

"If I wasn't in company for a week, this much happened"Swara said frustratedly and she was rubbing her forehead in tension.

Akash was standing with head hung down. Sanskar got scared for a minute by seeing her this face of his boss. He thought she is soft but he didn't knew that she is ruthless businesswoman when it comes to work. Swara looked at Akash for the last time by giving him angry glare and marched inside her cabin.

"I should be careful from now onwards"Sanskar thought in his mind with scared face and went inside his cabin quickly before she would notice him.

Swara was pacing in her cabin here and there with frustration.

"How could I do this big mistake? I ignored rechecking about bid before sending it. It was my irresponsibility that I lost that project" Swara was cursing herself being irresponsible about her work.

She heard knock on door. She composed herself while taking deep breath and sat on her chair.

"Come in" Swara said with her bossy tone.

Sanskar entered inside with one file and stood infront her.

"Mam, information about that Haveli which you asked"Sanskar said while forwarding one file infront her. Swara looked at him and then at file. She took it with sign and asked him to go.

Swara opened the file and looked at the picture of Haveli. She kept staring at the Haveli picture.

"Why do I feel that I have seen this Haveli before but couldn't remember where? Why Dad asked me to buy this Haveli. I have to ask Dad to clear my doubt"Swara thought and kept it in the drawer.

At evening

Gadodia Mansion

Swara came inside with frustration of loosing that project and some what angry face and was going directly to her room but stopped by listening Shekhar's voice.

"Swara beta" Shekhar called her who was sitting on sofa and Swara signed because at now she didnt wanted to talk with anyone but couldn't help when it comes to her Dad.

"Yes Dad" Swara turned towards him still standing on stairs with frustrated face.

"What happened?" Shekhar asked her by seeing her face as he came to know that something must have happened in office. Swara looked at her Dad and took deep breath as she couldn't lie to her Dad.

"I was angry about myself because we lost that Government Housing Project because of my irresponsibility. I should have checked myself by giving Akash to handle himself" Swara said with frustration and anger on herself.
Shekhar looked at his daughter who was somewhat upset.

"Come here" Shekhar asked her while calling her through his hand and Swara came near him with sign.

"It's ok, by loosing one project we couldn't loose anything much loss but infact it made you realise that you should be careful for next time. Don't be upset or angry. I know you are concerned about your work but that doesn't mean every time you have to win. Sometimes failure also teaches us a lesson so that we shouldn't make that mistake again in future. Now don't think about that much and concentrate about that work which is in your hand rather thinking about which you lost" Shekhar said while caressing her hairs lovingly. Swara felt little relief by listening him.

"Thank you Dad. I felt some relief by listening you"Swara said with smile and side hugged him. Shekhar smiled and hugged her back with smile.

"Go and get fresh up. We are waiting for you to have coffee"Shekhar said while breaking the hug.

"Ok Dad, I will be here in 10 minutes" Swara said and went to her room. Shekhar kept staring at her retreating figure.

"I don't now when she will concentrate on her own life other than her office work. If I am not like this then she shouldn't have burdened herself and took responsibility of our company. I don't know where he is whom God has written in her fate?" Shekhar thought in his mind and then went to dining table to join his wife till Swara comes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

How was the chapter?

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 51.4K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
81.8K 5.3K 42
SWASAN❤️ She is a simple girl born in middle class family whose father was working in tea estate in Darjeling. Her family is world for her but she lo...
77.6K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...
51K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?