Creation and Destruction

بواسطة DragonicSlayer

Y/N is a boy with a literal destructive quirk. It has caused him plenty of problems within his life. He can't... المزيد

Chapter 1: Will I Get In?
Chapter 2: Joining The School
Chapter 4: Understanding My Powers
Chapter 5: A Little More Knowledge
Chapter 6: Training or Talking?
Chapter 7: Racing
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: Reunited
Chapter 10: True Relationship
Chapter 11: Work Study
Chapter 12: Bored
I'm alive

Chapter 3: Can I Be Hero?

3.2K 78 153
بواسطة DragonicSlayer

The artwork you see above was made by Amiyune on Deviantart.

Today was another normal day for Y/N. Well, normal for his standards. He simply ate whatever food he could make the quickest before leaving home and going to school. The boy didn't want another encounter with his mother. The past few days with her haven't been good between him and her.

The past few days between him and his classmates have been good though. The boy of destruction managed to form friendships between himself and Izuku Midoriya, or as he knows him as, Deku.

Along with Deku, came with Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, and a girl from class 1-b, Itsuka Kendo. It meant the world to him to finally have friends. People who didn't see him as a monster, beast, or a demon hellbent on destroying the world.

The boy enters his class and waits for it to begin. He didn't expect considering the last few days have been normal boring high school days. Y/N simply looked at his desk and began to zone out until he heard "I AM HERE... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!"

Y/N's head jerks up and sees the one and only, the Symbol of Peace, the number 1 hero, All Might standing in between the door frame smiling his classic smile. The boy's eyes widen at the sight of the hero before him.

Out of all of the people in the country of Japan and in the world, he admires All Might the most. Seeing that he's always smiling gives Y/N courage. Courage to move on and continue with every day of his life.

All Might may not have known it, but he saved Y/N. A boy who doesn't look forward much in life looks forward because of him. All Might gave the boy a reason to live and to become a hero that saves people.

"Is that... his silver age costume?" Y/N thought?

"Welcome to UA!!" All Might told them. "Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good! Now, let's get into today's lesson! And, by the way, it will not pull any punches!!"

"Fight combat!!" Bakugo said with his voice rearing to go.

A small smile crept across Y/N's face. He felt something that he hasn't felt in a long time. Excitement. He was ready and excited to go. He wanted to impress his role model and hopefully be praised.

"But, one part of being a hero is... LOOKING GOOD!!!" All Might announced as he pressed a button.

The students watch as suitcases come out of the wall with their hero suits in them. "These costumes were made based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent before school started."

The students gasp and cheer now that they get to wear their hero costumes. Y/N was somewhat excited to wear his. Get suited up and meet me at Training Ground Beta!!" All Might told the students.

The students do what he told them to do and they soon meet him at Training Ground Beta wearing their costumes. As they walked in, All Might says "they say, the clothes make the pros and you young ladies and gentleman, are proof of that! Take this to heart. From now on, you are all... HEROES IN TRAINING!!!"

The students stand in front of the number one hero proud of themselves. Happy that they're at where they are right now. Today was just one more stepping stone in them becoming a hero and saving people.

Y/N lagged behind them and eventually came out of the tunnel and revealed himself to everyone wearing his hero suit. He was nervous about what people would think about it, but he knew that didn't matter right now.

A/N: You look just like this except just imagine yourself within all of that. Minus Kaneki's Kagune and you're wearing gloves as well.

Y/N fixed his mask and joined his class. As he stood beside them, All Might said, "This is getting me all revved up!! You all look so cool!!"

Y/N felt slightly happy at All Might's statement. He looked around and saw what Momo's costume was. Thanks to his mask, it covered up his blush and no one saw. Momo felt that someone was staring at her, so she turned in Y/N's direction.

The boy immediately turns away as a result. "L/N?" She said while walking towards him. He slowly crept his head to the girl and responses "uh... yeah?"

"I like your costume," she told him.

"Oh, thanks. I, uh, like yours as well," he retorted.

"Thanks, I don't like how revealing it is, but it's needed for me to use my quirk effectively," she explained.

"Oh, I see."

"What is the purpose of your costume?" She inquired.

"Oh, well, you see, my quirk is Destruction. I have to stay covered up at all times. With the mask I'm wearing, can expose parts of my body," he told her before exposing his back.

Momo was taken off guard at how sudden the clothes on his back disappeared and reappeared. "How does that-" Momo said before getting cut off.

Y/N proceeds to explain how his suit works. "Thanks to the mask, I can control which parts of my clothes to disappear and to reappear with a simple thought. I have to get used to it first."

"Oh, I see," Momo responded.

"Alright!!" All Might shouted, gaining everyone's attention. "Now, it's time for combat training."

The Symbol of Peace goes onto explain why he's having the student perform his test.

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?"
"How much can we hurt the other team?"
"Do we need to worry about the losers being expelled?"
"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or skill?"
"Isn't this cape fabulous?"

"I WASN'T DONE TALKING!!!" All Might retorted.

The hero proceeds to pull out a script and reads it word for word. Once he's done explaining the set up for the test, he pulls out a box to draw tests for the test. The Symbol of Peace draws each team and Y/N is left by himself.

"Uh, Mr. All Might?"

"Yes, young man?"

"I don't have a team," he explained.

"Ah, true. DOES ANYONE WANT Y/N ON THEIR TEAM?!" All Might loudly ask.

The boy was taken aback at All Might's loud outburst. He turns to his class and sees that his new friend, Deku was about to raise his hand. Except, Momo raises her hand and says "we'll take him."

Y/N was confused yet excited. The girl he likes wants him on her team. Y/N felt genuine enjoyment enter his heart as he walked to the recommended student. Once with his team, All Might announced "All right, now that everyone has a team, let's get things started!!!!"

Y/N turns his crush and tells her "thanks for picking me."

"No problem," she replied. "I didn't want to leave you alone and I wanted a teammate that isn't a pervert."

Y/N looks at Mineta and sees his mouth pouring water as he stared at Momo's breast. "What the actual hell?" He thought.

"Alright!!" All Might shouted. "I say... these guys go first!!!"

Y/N saw that his new friend was going against his long time bully. "Good luck, Deku," Y/N thought before walking away.

After that, Y/N watched many teams go against each other. He learned and understood what was expected of him by watching the students battle each other. Soon, it came time for Y/N and his team to go against Jiro and Kaminari.

While inside the building with the bomb, Y/N leaned against a wall as Momo barricaded the door and Mineta stared at her butt. He gives a thumbs up as Y/N pushed himself off the wall. "Hey, I recommend that you start thinking with your head and not your penis," Y/N told him with a glare.

"Uh, okay..." Mineta replied nervously.

After telling him that, All Might announces "alright, let the test... BEGIN!!!"

"Are you two ready?" Momo asked them.

"Ready!" Her teammates replied.

"Okay..." she retorted.

Each other them felt a little nervous but ready for whatever their opponents had for them. Momo and Mineta stepped away from the door and near the weapon while Y/N stepped to it, watching.

He stood there like a statue, waiting. As he did, the boy began to think back to his childhood and when he first got his quirk. "Now is not the time to think about that," he thought. "I need to focus on the task at hand!"

The next thing Y/N knew, he heard a sound. It was faint but audible. "GET READY!!" Y/N told his teammates.

The wall is destroyed thanks to Jiro uses her suit to cause a massive shockwave. The villains were disoriented due to the sudden attack, but Y/N cleared his mind and saw Kaminari ready himself to attack them.

"Alright, let's wrap this up!!" He said before unleashing his attack.

The electric boy fires it at Y/N who exposes his chest. The first spark of electricity hits his chest and disappears. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Jiro screamed as Kaminari became dumb.

Reforming his clothes, Y/N explains "my quirk destroys everything."

"Destroy this!!" Jiro yelled before firing another attack.

Seeing her about to attack, Y/N destroyed part of the ground with his foot and kicked up some of the ground once reforming his shoes. "Starting to get the hang of it," he thought.

The boy grabbed part of the ground he kicked up and threw it at Jiro. She dodges and runs away. "Take care of the electric kid!" Y/N told his teammates. "I'm taking care of the girl!"

Y/N took off to find where Jiro went. He was cautious. Jiro could easily catch him with a surprise attack when he went around a corner. As he chased after her, he saw that the girl went around a corner and wait.

Y/N saw and slowly waited down the hallway. He didn't want to get close. The last time didn't end when. All Might watch and thinks "young L/N doesn't want to get too close. Make sense. His quirk is one that any villain would want. Something that would bring great harm."

"I won't repeat what happened in my past. I will be better!" Y/N thought.

11 Years Into The Past...

Young Y/N laughed with pure joy as his father walked with him on his shoulders. "Someone's happy," his mother joked as she wore a genuine smile.

"Of course I am!!" Y/N replied. "I'm four years old now and that means I'll be getting my quirk soon!!"

The father says "it should be a great one too. Your mother and I have quirks that heal, repair, and overall help people. I can't wait to see what yours will be."

"Yeah!" Y/N enthusiastically replied. "I want a quirk to help people and heal and repair!!"

"Only time will tell," the mother retorted.

A few days after that event, the whole family just finished eating their dinner. Y/N couldn't stop thinking about his quirk. The four year old wanted it more than anything. That is when the boy finishes eating his food and his fork turns into dust.

"Huh? Did you guys see that?" He questioned his parents.

"See what?" The father asked back.

"My fork disappeared."

The father chuckles as he got out of his seat. He picked up his son and said "let's get you to bed."

Y/N wrapped his exposed arms around his father and turned him into dust. The boy falls to the floor as the mother looks horrified. Y/N stands up and looked around confused. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" The mother screamed.

She jumps out of her seat while staring at her son like he's a monster. "What did you just do?!" She inquired.

"I... I don't know," he told her. "Mother..."

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" She screamed before running away from him.

The boy stood in his father's dust not knowing what to do. He only knew that quirk was something completely different from what it was meant to be. It was something that completely changed his life.

Back in the current time, Y/N thinks "I'm going to be a hero. I'm going to use the quirk that I was cursed with to make you proud, father! To make you proud, mother!!" I'll make everyone proud!!!"

Y/N comes from around the corner and sweep Jiro's legs before she could launch her attack. She rolls over to get away from him but feels stuck to the ground. "What the?" She questioned.

"You ain't getting up!!" Mineta told her while holding a ball in his hand.

Jiro looked at Team C and saw them surrounding her. That is when she knew that it was over. "I give up."

"Team C wins!!!" All Might announced.

They all cheered while Y/N semi cheered. Mineta slaps Momo's butt and says "we're awesome!!"

She glares at him harder than anyone could possibly and kicks him like a football down the hallway. "Nice kick," Y/N commented.

Momo sighs. "Thanks. And great job at using your quirk."

"Thank you as well," Y/N retorted. "It means a lot to hear that."

"It's no problem," she replied.

With that adorable wink, she walked away. "Can that girl get any cuter???" Y/N thought.

Y/N was in the watching room and the next two times were leaving to begin the test. As they did, Y/N walked up to the Symbol of Peace. "Uh, Mr. All Might, sir?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be alright if I ask you a question?"

"You just asked one!"

"Can I ask you two questions?"

"That's one, what's the other?"

"Do you think I can truly become a hero?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's my quirk. It's one designed for a villain. Do you think I can become a hero with a quirk like mine?"

"Of course. Young L/N. You need to understand something. Don't lose hope. If you think that you're a villain then that's what you'll become. Think about it. The mind is a powerful tool. Focus on what you want to achieve, and it'll happen."

"Thank you. I'll take that to heart."

"Good."

Soon, every test was wrapped up and school was let out. Y/N was glad that Deku was okay and the day went well. He felt himself and Momo becoming closer to one another, but he wasn't sure if that was just his mind playing tricks on him.

He was still happy with how the day went. He couldn't stop thinking about All Might told him. "Focus on what you want to achieve, and it'll happen." He kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking about it.

"Could that... also apply to my quirk?" He questioned.

After asking himself that question, he noticed a blue haired man in front of him. The man's head was down. "Who are you?" Y/N inquired.

The man slowly lifted his head and smiled at the teenager.

"Tomura Shigaraki."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
216K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
23.3K 698 17
Kai was blessed with one of the strongest Quirks out there. He originally had no plan to be a Hero and live a quiet life, but before the passing of h...
101K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader