Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

De LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... Mais

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

πŸŽπŸ•

3.9K 146 181
De LovingKentrell

The same day

🍯 🐝

I usually ain't the violent nor ghetto type.

And getting into a fight on the beach in front of a million people is something I would NEVER wish to do but this bitch was really doing the most.

I gave her two chances.

When she was snapping on Lay, I remained cool and collected until I seen the look on her face.

And then bringing up my weight? Naw.

My weight was something that I struggled with for years and wether she knew that or not, she doesn't know me.

You don't put down the next person because you never know what kind of battles and trials they're being put through.

Im always nice to everybody for that very reason.

I stood up from the sand, dusting myself off, slowly walking over to her.

"Get up."

I stated standing over her.

These were fighting words. Everybody knows what "get up" means.

"What?"

Her brows furrowed together and she look utterly confused.

Just based on how confused she was, part of me knew that she don't get into many fights.

But I don't give a fuck.

Ain't no coming back from the shit she said. She's owed an ass beating.

After a few minutes of silence she hesitated but stood up.

I drew my arm back and punched her right in her face.

I then grabbed ahold of her and dragging her to the ground, getting on top of her before I felt somebody pull me off.

Everything went black after she called me big.

·····•·····

As I popped my head back up from the water
everybody had their attention turned towards the sandy area where the girls were.

Water was still blinding my vision so ion really know what everyone else was seeing.

After wiping the water away with my hands, my eyes made out Honeybee standing over some bitch beating her head in.

"Damnnn .. On what thats Honeybee beating on somebody uglass daughter ?"

I busted out laughing along with all the guys.

"Top.. I think that's Kay"

It wasn't until KD said this that I realized that bitch who was getting her shit stomped was my bitch.

I quickly swam to the shore of the ocean, on some real Michael Phelps type shit.

As soon as my feet hit the sand, I rushed over to pull Honeybee off Kaylyn.

Do you know how hard it is to run in the sand with wet feet?

Real trackstarrrr .

"Say, what the fuck y'all on?"

I smacked my lips trying my best to hold Honeybee off while still glancing down to make sure Kaylyn was alright.

I noticed her nose was bleeding and her eye began to swell.

"What the fuck happened?"

Then my eyes made their way over to Lay, she had a smile planted across her face so big her dimples was poking out.

I know she ain't start this bullshit .

Got some dick and don't know how the fuck to act.

"And fuck you so happy fa?"

I mugged her up and down cause what the fuck is she on?

"Bitch, she ain't do nothing!"

I heard Honeybee shout out from where I held her tightly in my arms, just before I was about to check her dumbass for using that word, the guys had come up right next to us looking just as confused.

Three was the first to make his way over, instantly going to Malaysia's side like something happened to her.

"Yo, you good?"

He cupped her face in his hands, moving it in several directions, checking her face for any sign of marks.

This nigga was really always concerned about her?

Even when he shouldn't be?

I smacked my lips.

"Man fuck her, look at my bitch."

·····•·····

Malaysia

I felt so relieved when Three came over to comfort me.

I loved how he always looked out for me during situations like this.

Wait a minute — what did Kentrells dent head ass just say to me?

Fuck who?

Yeah he gots me fucked up.

Little big dick ass bitch.

"You have."

I blurted out without really thinking of the consequences or what would happen next.

I felt instant regret after I said this.

Three was gonna kill us.

My stomach turned when I seen the look on Kentrell's face.

"Malaysia. What the fuck you mean, he has?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

What else was there for me to say? I mean..

He did.

So much for us taking this one secret to the grave.

Kentrell just looked dumbfounded.

I could tell he was shocked.

My eyes went from Three to Kentrell and finally landing on Kaylyn.

That funky bitch looked PISSED.

As she should.

Thought she had me figured out whole time her nigga want me. Not the other way around.

Well, Nevermind.

Three began snapping his fingers in my face like I was a damn dog.

I smacked my lips in response, pushing his hands away.

"Bitch, ew move."

I then bent over, grabbing my shit, yanking at Honeybee's arm getting her out of Kentrell's grip before stomping off alongside her.

They all had us fucked up.

Especially Kentrell, he had no idea what had happened.

Yet, wanted to come running over there instantly defending and siding with some brand new bitch he had just started fucking with over us?

We were supposed to be like his little sisters — well Honeybee was.

I wasn't sure what we were but I should've came before that bitch!

I wasn't sure how far we was gonna get without Yasmins keys.

But I definitely wasn't gonna sit there and be interrogated any longer.

·····•·····

Three

As I watched Malaysia walk off the beach dragging HoneyBee behind her, I attempted to calm myself down.

Half of me didn't believe it because Top been with me since grade school and he wouldnt never do no grimy bullshit like that.

Then again I was telling myself that nigga was fucking on any and everybody.

But Malaysia? That would be a whole new level of low for him.

That's jus sick

"Say Top did yo—"

I heard Rich start to fix his mouth to ask some sort of questions.

At this point, it was too fresh in my head and I didn't want to know.

I knew Top wasn't gonna say shit around Kaylyn anyway. So I cut him off.

"Just shut up and mind your fuckin business, Rich."

I always felt sorry for Rich.

He was the next person, aside from KD, that everyone always picked on.

He was the smartest out of all us and already had scholarships to go play college ball, which was his dream since we was kids.

But he just couldn't pass high school first. He failed every year he tried.

He really needed to pass so he could go on with his life.

He was just dumb.

But at this point I was so angry, I wasn't thinking properly and didn't feel sympathy for shit.

Wasnt shit funny in this moment.

My blood was boiling and I felt played.

·····•·····

Same day
3 hours later

Top POV

I had been grilling Kaylyn since we left the beach about what popped off with Honeybee and Malaysia.

I didn't even wanna ask this bitch cause she was always fucking lying but HoneyBee and Malaysia refused to text me back.

Ole mad asses.

My message ain't even deliver to Lay's phone so I had a feeling she blocked me.

But she had been in love with me since we was shorties, so I quickly shook that thought from skull, her phone must've just been dead — for four hours.

"Wait so Honeybee said what?"

Kaylyn let out a sigh.

"You don't believe me?"

For the first time in hours I looked in her face.

Though we were able to clean up her nose, her eye was fully blacked and because of how light she was it looked horrible .

I could only imagine what the press would say and fans would speculate.

I couldn't tell her I didn't believe her when she all bruised up like this.

Instead I took her hand in mine, sending a warm smile in her direction.

"Of course I believe you, it's just hard to believe with Honeybee being as sweet and welcoming as she always was, that she would say something like that."

I pulled Kaylyn up closer to me on the bed, planting a deep kiss onto her lips.

I felt her deepen the kiss and that's when I went in lifting up her shirt.

Exposing her bra as she lifted up mine, not breaking the kiss.

·····•·····

Perky

I raced out the water and instead of heading toward everyone else I decided to run in the direction toward Malaysia and Honeybee.

I seen the whole thing unfold so I already knew what the fuck went down.

Kentrell was always in some shit. Couldn't never do right by no female, including my cousin Aaliyah.

They ain't date or no shit like that but after they fucked, he of course told everybody, giving her the label as being a hoe.

But Aaliyah was a whole virgin at the time.

I would hate to see Lay hurt the same way.

That was my shorty for real, we all been cool so long.

After I caught up to them, which was pretty hard cause them bitches would not slow down for shit, I already knew Lay wasn't gonna tell me nothing.

"Lay! Honeybee!.. Man y'all hear me talking to y'all."

"What you want, Lex?"

I'm not sure who Honeybee is talking to but definitely not me.

"Girl! I just wanna see is y'all all fucking right. Rude ass."

Honeybee sighed stopping right in her tracks as she grabbed ahold of Malaysia's arm, causing her to stop walking as well.

They both turned around to face me and Honeybee had apologetic eyes while Lays were just blank.

This is when I knew Malaysia was hurt. I hate Kentrell sooo fucking much.

·····•·····

AUTHORS NOTE 💕: Kind of a boring chapter but the next couple of chapters got some spice in it ✨. I'll be publishing another chapter later on tonight before I go to sleep. I already have a few written out in my drafts. Let me know what y'all think should happen next? 🥴

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

111K 3.4K 37
It's every females dream to sleep with NBA Youngboy but one day when janelle meets him through her brother she thought everything was all good until...
26.9K 969 58
"Tonight it's Wednesday baby we gone have fun now." Kentrell finally found the girl to go through the test with but will it be too much for little s...
3.2K 231 22
Can Kentrell and Lola keep things a secret or will the truth unfold and ruin everything?
406K 18.8K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...