fallen angel || leo fitz

Par haylie-starkk

"well, you're... you're perfect. everything about you, it just amazes me. you're not the angel of death, or-o... Plus

soundtrack
characters
prologue
one
two
three
not a chapter! :(

a/n

127 4 9
Par haylie-starkk

hey everyone! thank you so much for clicking on my story, it means so much to me! feel free to always let me know what you think, or any suggestions you have in the comments! it makes me so happy to hear feedback. i decided i'd write this fic, because our boy fitz needs appreciation! there are barely any fitz fics on here, so i though, why not write your own? this is the first book of the series, and takes place exclusively in the first season of agents of shield. this is a very slow-burn kinda fic, so you're gonna be ripping your hair out, and groaning in annoyance that lily and fitz just aren't together yet. anyways, i hope you all enjoy reading this as much i do writing!

-haylie <3

starting date - 17th january 2021

finishing date - n/a, still in progress

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

347K 12.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
473K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...