𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇

Από pradabarb

lol just read🤍. Περισσότερα

01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

04.

24.7K 829 780
Από pradabarb

                ★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★ 
                            ᴊᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 9ᴛʜ 2021

" dooter." my ma said cuffing the sides of my face.

" ma, i shouldve never did dumb shit that's my fault, now im sorry." i said as tears fell.

" it's okay dooter, we're going to find a way to pay for the hospital expenses, we got this dooter don't stress yourself out." my ma said running her hands down my face.

" i feel like im putting more stress on you and dad, yall are barely scraping by, and now this." i said running my hands threw my hair.

" it's okay dooter, don't stress yourself out, i love you okay." she said placing a kiss on my forehead.

" i love you too mom." i said watching her walk out.

i should've never been involved with them niggas, i wouldn't have put my ma in this fucking predictament.

ever since i got shot it just went downhill from there, my ma lost her job, meaning they're only depending on my dads money to help them pay rent and bills, sometimes it barely even covers the rent, that's where i pitched in getting into the streets for fast money, i gave em 20% of the profit i made to help em.

sometimes they couldn't even put food on the table, or get groceries, so everybody had to fend for theyself, they kicked me out because they couldn't simply take care of me anymore they didn't have the funds, so ive been couch hopping.

my ma is waiting to get a call back from this one place she applied at which im proud of, and my dad he got a raise, they still barely scraping by though and still doesn't have enough funds to let me move back in, but im a young adult now, i needa get it on my own.

                   ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" nurse nirah, can you go run some tests on patient bailey, he should be able to leave in 5 or 4 days." christy asked handing me a clipboard.

" yes." I said grabbing the clipboard before walking down the hall and turning a left, I remember a middle aged woman came and asked what room he was in, it's probably his mother.

I didn't mean to easedrop but it just happened.

" ma, I should've never did that dumb shit, that's my fault." dooter said, he sounded like he was crying.

" it's okay dooter, we're going to find a way to pay for the hospital expenses, we got this dooter don't stress yourself out." his ma said reassuring him.

she's a good mother..

" i feel like im putting more stress on you and dad, yall are barely scraping by, and now this."

" it's okay dooter, don't stress yourself out, i love you okay."

I walked back down the hall I came from, to make it seem like I wasn't easedropping.

me and his mother passed each other, she was pretty, he had got his looks from her definitely.

" dooter can I come in." I asked knocking on the door.

" yes nirah, you don't have to ask everytime." he said chuckling a little as I walked in.

I gave him a faint smile, as I placed the clipboard down.

" so I have good news." I said sliding on my gloves.

" o'lord, what's the good news ? " he asked sitting up. " you finally know how to say my name correctly is that the good news."

" boy I been knowing how to say your name." I said chuckling. " but seems  like you get out in 5 to 4 days."

his face dropped, " wait, I'm not feeling so good it hurts soo bad."

" dooter please." I said laughing." you don't wanna leave, why ? "

" I don't, im gon' miss you a little bit L O L." he stated.

" I know you didn't just say lol Jesus take the wheel." I mumbled to myself.

me and dooter kinda gained a little bond, was I ready for him to leave ? not really shit.

" okay mr.bailey lay- "

" hea you go wit this mr.bailey shit, it's dooter nirah." he said smacking his teeth as he laid back and lifted the cover off of him.

" I'm sorry." I said chuckling lowly." It's a habit."

" you straight." he said licking his lips.

I lifted up his shirt revealing his wound.

" can I touch it? I don't wanna get called Thomas the train." I asked him.

" you can touch it." he laughed." she was touching it too rough that shit hurt."

I laughed, as I touch what I thought was his wound.

" tf is that." I said as i scrunched my face up.

" issa scar." he said." lemme guide your hand."

he grabbed my hand and guided it to his wound, I went softly over it, he hissed a little and squeezed my hand.

" it hurt still ? " I asked looking at it.

" not as bad but fuck yea." he said looking up at the ceiling.

" okay that's great, it might fall out on its own, that's the last bullet that we needed to remove but since it might fall out on its own, you can definitely leave soon." i said throwing away my gloves and writing on my paper.

" nirah."

" hm."

" what made you wanna become a nurse ? "

" it's a long story." I said looking at him.

" okay and you ain't got shit else to do, so tell me the story." he said sitting up.

" you a disrespectful motherfucka huh ? " I said laughing sitting in the chair.

" aye, I just tell how it is." he said shrugging.

" so, when I was 13, it was me, my dad and my little sister we were -"

" you ain't got no mom ? " he asked running his hands through his hair.

" if you let me finish I would've gotten to that part but I do she just wasn't with us at that time." I explained." we were driving to my meemaw house-"

" what the fuck is a meemaw I'm convinced you gotta be half white, tf." he said scrunching his face up.

I furrowed my eyebrows, " it's grandma, and nah ima full kneegrow shut the hell up, anyways we were driving to my grandma's house, my sister was in the back and I was in the passenger."

" a drunk driver rammed into us from the back making my dad crash and serve off the road-"

" I bet yo sister was back there like the wheels on the bus go round' and round'." he said rapping.

" dooter ! " I said.

" oops." he said covering his mouth. " my fault ima stop playing."

" anyways.. the car swerved and we flipped over twice, my dad was killed instantly but me I was okay, i was just a little banged up and bleeding, I got my sister out, but she wasn't breathing I knew I had to do something I didn't know what but it was just a natural reflex, I did mouth to mouth, I did everything I knew to bring her back and it work, I had a passion to help people, I didn't wanna see nobody hurt, and I definitely didn't wanna see no one lose they loved ones." I said letting the tears drop.

dooter got out of the hospital bed, limping a little and walked over to me.

" dooter what are - " I got cut off by him pulling me into a hug.

____________

𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎🥲... 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚜🤎.

her name is pronounced - Ni-Ra

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

new life ! Από youseemeeeeee

Μικρού Μήκους

444K 12.5K 35
new nigga , new friends , new everything .
122K 3.7K 58
This shi the vibes. Just read twin 💆🏽‍♀️ Sort of a sequel to College: The FAMU Freshman You don't have to read College: FAMU Freshman. This is just...
506K 24.2K 41
❝ His R.O.D. Let me show you what it stand for. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
139K 6.7K 33
Cause love with you is bittersweet. _____________________________________ "The lady over there, would you like to go out with me?" "Are you talking t...