Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

bethanyjanebooks द्वारा

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... अधिक

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

12 - The Shepherd

981 50 0
bethanyjanebooks द्वारा

Flashback

Prince Charming was looking at his reflection in a shield, he was dressed as a knight, looking exactly like Prince James.

King Midas approached him, "There he is, our saviour!" Prince Charming looked at him, "The man who is going to tear the dragon limb from limb," Prince Charming pulled out the sword that Midas had turned to gold, "You do this and you'll be a legend," King Midas told him and then walked off.

Prince Charming noticed that there was something wrong with his armour and he tried to fasten it but failed. A knight walked up and helped him with the armour, "Here, let me. You fastened it wrong. Here, give me that," The knight said and took the golden sword.

"How will I fight? How will I protect myself?" Prince Charming said.

"You won't. You will stay outside the cave while we kill the dragon if you don't come out of this alive, Milas won't give our kingdom any gold. You might have the title of hero, but not the job," The knight said and they heard the dragon's road from the mountains.

Prince Charming and a group of knights were walking up a narrow mountain trail. Along the way, they saw various burnt items from previous knights who had been given the job of slaying the dragon.

They arrived near the entrance tot he dragon's cave and the knight who helped with the armour turned to each other, "The dragon's lair is through there," He looked at Prince Charming, "You stay here. We'll be back," The knight said and some of the knights drew their swords and entered the cave.

Two knights stayed behind with Prince Charming, "Did you know him well?" Prince Charming asked.

"Who?" A knight asked.

"My brother, the prince," Prince Charming said.

"Yeah, we knew him. He's the bravest man I ever met," A knight said.

The dragon's roar could be heard from the cave and suddenly flames were seen at the cave's entrance and the knights could be heard screaming inside.

"They need our help," Prince Charming said and he tried to run into the cave but the two knights held him back.

"We stay here. Our orders are clear," A knight said.

"People are dying!" Prince Charming said as he struggled against the knights.

"Don't move! Hey, stay back!" A knight said.

Prince Charming got free and he ran towards the dragon's cave before he could be stopped. He ran over to a knight who was laying at the entrance of the cave and his legs were on fire. Prince Charming dragged him away from the cave, the knight dropped his sword and put the firs out on the knights' legs as the dragon appeared out of the cave and flew away.

"Where's your sword?" Prince Charming asked him.

The dragon flew back towards them, they ducked behind a rock as the dragon attacked them with its fire.

Prince Charming notice a sword, "Stay here," Prince Charming said and left the knight behind and went over to grab the sword he noticed from a fallen knight. However, the sword is still hot and he burnt his hand. The dragon flew back, again, and attacked Prince Charming with fire, luckily he dodged the attack.

Prince Charming saw a crevice nearby and ran toward it, picking up a sword along the way. The dragon followed him into the narrow space and ended up getting stuck, "You didn't see that coming, did you?" Prince Charming said with a smile, cut off the dragon's head with the sword.

End of Flashback

Mary Margaret was opening letters with a letter opener in her classroom as David stood at the door.

"Careful looks sharp," David said.

Mary Margaret turned to him as he walked towards them, "You can't be here," Mary Margaret said.

"I...I needed to see you," David said.

"Tell me you didn't leave your wife because of me? I do not want to destroy your marriage," Mary Margaret said.

"You're not. It's me. I don't want to hurt her either, but the most hurtful thing to Kathryn would be me pretending. She needs someone to feel about her the way I feel about you," David said.

"I'm really trying hard to stay away from you. To do the right thing," Mary Margaret said.

"Why is that the right thing?" David asked.

"Because you already have a life," Mary Margaret said.

The school bell rang and the children started to walk into the classroom.

"With someone, I didn't choose. The man who chose that life, whoever married Kathryn, is gone," David said.

"You really have to leave me alone," Mary Margaret said and she started pushing David out of the classroom.

"Is that truly what you want?" David asked.

"Go," She said.

"Meet me tonight," Mary Margaret sighed, "At least think about it. I'll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00. Think about it until then and then decide. If you don't show, I'll know. And I'll never bother you again. But if you choose this, if you choose us, you know where I'll be," David said.

Alana and Emma were sat at their desks in the station, Graham entered with a box of doughnuts and the twins looked at him in confusion.

"Sometimes, the cliches are true," Graham said.

"Okay. What do you want?" Emma asked.

Graham looked at Emma, "Remember when I said no night shifts?" Emma nodded, "I need you to work tonight, just this once," Graham said.

"Why?" Emma whined.

"Yes!" Alana cheered, "Have I ever told you're my favourite Sheriff?" Alana smiled.

"Uh, no... I think you threatened me a while ago," Graham said.

"Who did me? Nope," Alana lied with a smile.

"Yeah, work on your poker face," Emma said and looked at Graham for an explanation.

"I volunteer at an animal shelter, and the supervisors sick, and someone needs to feed the dogs," Graham said.

"Very lucky you bought a bear claw," Emma said and took the bear claw doughnut.

Graham offered the box to Alana, "Oh, no what is it?" Alana asked as Emma smiled at her sister.

"I was meant to meet Amy and could you go in my place?" Graham asked.

"You want me to take over your date?" Alana asked in confusion.

"It wasn't a date, please. I'll owe you one," Graham said.

Alana rolled her eyes, "Good job you bought a yum yum," Alana said and picked it up.

Mary Margaret ran into the room, "Emma," Emma looked over, "Alana," Alana looked over as she bit into her yum yum, "Can I talk to the two of you for a minute?" Mary Margaret asked as she stood beside Graham.

The twins looked at Graham, "Why did I hire the both of you again... I'll just go patrol my office," Graham said and walked to his office.

"Thanks," The twins said as Graham shut his office door.

The twins looked at Mary Margaret, "He left his wife. David, he left her. He left Kathryn," Mary Margaret said as she paced between then.

"Okay, slow down," Alana said.

"He did it for me. He wants me to be with him. He wants me to meet him tonight," Mary Margaret said as she leaned against Alana's desk.

"That's, uh..." Emma said.

"I mean, I'm trying so damn hard to be strong, but he just keeps coming," Mary Margaret walked in front of Emma's desk and looked at them, "I mean, how do I stop it? You know, how do I let him down? What would you two do?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I'd go," The twins said.

"What?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, he left her," Mary Margaret looked at Alana, "It's one thing to say that he wants you, but it's another to actually make a choice and now, he has. That's all you can ask for," Alana said.

"Given her new friendship with Kathryn, I don't think Regina would be happy," Mary Margaret said.

"All the more reason to do it," Alana said and took another bite out of her sugary pasty.

"Good Lord," Mary Margaret leaned against the side of Emma's desk, "Is this really happening?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You tell us," Emma said.

At the Granny's B&B, David was in his room and he looked out the window at the clock tower as he fiddled with his wedding ring.

Flashback

King Midas, King George, Prince Charming and a few guards were gathered around the severed dragon's head that Midas had turned to gold.

King Midas turned to a few guards, "Bring it to the palace. Put it between the chimera ans the mapinguari," King Midas said and the guards took the golden dragons head away.

King George turned to Prince Charming, "We did it. We pulled it off," King George whispered.

"Yes. Now, how much longer before I can return home?" Prince Charming whispered.

"That's a discussion not for now," King George whispered.

"From this day forth," King George and Prince Charming turned to King Midas, "May that beasts head be a reminder to us of the valiant warrior who killed it," He looked at Prince Charming, "The bravest, most noble prince I have ever met. You're have earned my utmost respect," King Midas said.

"We treasure that respect, King Midas. Just as we respect your treasure," King George said.

"Yes, yes. You were promised gold and gold you shall have. But, I did not get to where I am by thinking small. I stand before you now because indeed to dream big. I was not just looking for a dragon slayer. I was looking for the strongest warrior in the land. A hero. Someone who could unite the kingdoms. Someone I would be proud to call family," Prince Charming tried to hide the shock on his face, "Bring her!" King Midas called out.

King Midas' daughter, Princess Abigail, entered the room with two guards.

Prince Charming and King George looked at her as she approached them, "Gentlemen. May I present my daughter, Abigail. Beyond gold, beyond anything, I value her most. I promised her I would only give her hand in marriage when I could find a companion worthy of her. And now, I have," King Midas said as he looked at Prince Charming.

Abigail stood beside her father and looked at Prince Charming, "He killed the dragon?" King Midas nodded, "Hm... I guess he'll do," Abigail said.

"And so, Prince James, I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage," King Midas said.

"King Midas, I am humbled by your generous offer but I cannot honestly say-," Prince Charming began to say.

"My son," King George interrupted, he chuckled softly, "Always so humble," King George hugged Prince Charming and whispered in his ear, "If you say anything but yes, you will be responsible for the destruction of everyone and everything in our kingdom. You will marry this girl, or I will kill you. I will kill your mother. I will turn that farm to ash. Do you understand me?" King George pulled away and Prince Charming nodded slightly, "Now, take your father's wisdom, follow it. I know you'll make the right decision," King George whispered.

End of Flashback

David was walking down Main Street of Storybrooke, he had a map in his hands as he ran into Regina.

"Mr Nolan?" Regina said.

"Oh!" David said as he looked at her startled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just heading home for work and I saw you. Are you lost?" Regina said as she noticed the map.

"Yeah. Yeah, kind of. I'm looking for the Toll Bridge," David said.

"Ah, where you were found," Regina said.

"Yeah," David said

"Trying to jog your memory?" Regina questioned.

"No, I'm meeting someone," David said.

"So, you made your choice," Regina said.

"Yes," David said.

"Well, I don't suppose I can convince you to change your mind?" Regina asked.

"I can't change how I feel," David said.

"No, of course not. Walk down the street to Mr Gold's pawnshop. You'll find a fork in the road, go left. It'll take you to a hiking trail that leads directly to the bridge," Regina said.

"Thank you for understanding," David said.

"Good luck, David. I hope you find what you're looking for," Regina said and walked as he ran down the street.

Meanwhile, at the Toll Bridge, Mary Margaret was waiting for him.

Elsewhere, Alana walked into the diner at saw Amy and she sighed.

"Gray, gave you a hard day at work?" Amy asked as she walked to her.

"Day was okay, but now, not so much," Alana said.

"You on patrol?" Amy asked.

"No, Emma is... I'm taking his place for whatever you two have planned..." Alana said.

"Seriously?" Amy asked.

"Uh-huh... Sorry, he didn't text you?" Alana said.

"No, that would've been the respectful thing to do if he couldn't come in here. Where is he?" Amy said.

"Said he was volunteering at the animal shelter tonight," Alana said with a shrug.

"You want to help me?" Amy asked.

"With what?" Alana said.

"You'll see, my shift is over in a few, you want a coffee or cocoa?" Amy asked.

"Uh, coffee," Alana said as they walked over to the counter.

Outside the pawnshop, David arrived and realised that there wasn't a fork in the road, he entered the pawnshop, "Hello?" He called out as he closed the door.

David looked around and came across a glass unicorn mobile. He went to touch it when Mr Gold walked out from the back.

"Charming," Mr Gold said.

David turned around to him, "I'm sorry?" David questioned as he started to walk to him.

"The mobile. Isn't it charming?" Mr Gold said and David looked back at it with a smile.

"I have another in the back, must've been a pair. They are both exquisitely designed, masterly crafted... I can get it down, if you like," Mr Gold said.

"No, no. I mean, it's... It's very nice, but actually, I'm looking for the Toll Bridge. The Mayor said there was a fork in the road by your shop, but..." David said.

"It seems Miss Mills has led you astray," Mr Gold said.

"Yeah, yeah you would think the Mayor would know her own town," David said.

"One would think. Out of the door, turn right, two blocks you'll find a trail. Can't miss it," Mr Gold told him.

"Thank you," David said and he headed to the door but he saw a windmill and stopped.

"See something you like?" Mr Gold asked.

"Where did you get that?" David said as he pointed to the windmill.

"That old thing? That's been gathering dust for... Forever," Mr Gold said.

David spun the windmill and watched it go around, "I think... This belonged to me," David said.

"Really? Are you sure?" Mr Gold asked.

"Yes... I remember," David said.

Flashback

Prince Charming rode back to his mother's farm on horseback, he got off the horse.

"Mother!" Prince Charming yelled.

Ruth came out of the small farmhouse, "Oh, you're back! You're alive!" Ruth said as they approached each other and they hugged.

"Yes. I did it," Prince Charming said.

"Are you hurt? I've been so worried," Ruth said as she checked him over.

"I'm fine, mother, really," Prince Charming said.

Ruth noticed his princely attire, "Oh, look at you! Look at you, you... You look like a... Like a... Oh, you look like a prince! Come inside, I'll make us some supper. You should see the house, the farm. The king is going to take care of us. He's already started," Ruth headed towards the house but her son didn't follow her, "What? What's wrong?" Ruth asked.

"Midas wants to unite the kingdoms. By marrying me to his daughter," Prince Charming told her.

"What?" Ruth asked.

"It makes the grain merchant's dowry look like sheep dung," Prince Charming said.

"No. You were right to turn down the offer, as you must this one, too. Every day you've been gone, has shown me it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise. Your freedom to choose is more important than anything. I'll give up the farm," Ruth said.

"No," Prince Charming said.

"They can't force you," Ruth said.

"Yes, they can. Because of our ruse, Midas can never really know who I am, which..." Prince Charming said.

"We can't ever see each other again," Ruth said.

"Yes," Prince Charming said sadly

"Then don't do it, run away," Ruth said.

"I can't. They will kill you," Prince Charming said.

"I lose you either way. At least I'll know you'll be happy," Ruth said.

"I already accepted Midas' offer. I didn't come here for advice, mother. I came here to stay goodbye. There was too much at stake. I couldn't let the kingdom suffer on my account. I  couldn't let them hurt you. You know you were right about one thing, can't have everything," Prince Charming said.

"My boy. My sweet, my sweet boy. Give this to your wife to be," Ruth said as she took off her ring and handed it to him.

"No, no I don't love her. I don't even know her. I... I can't take this," Prince Charming said.

"Just because you don't know her, doesn't mean you won't grow to love her. True love follows this ring wherever it goes, my son. I had it with your father, I've had it as your mother, now you will have it. Take it," Ruth said.

"No, no," Prince Charming refused.

Ruth forced the ring into his hand, "Take it and I'll know. Even if I never see you again, I'll know you'll find love. I'll know you'll be happy," Ruth said.

End of Flashback

Mary Margaret was at the Toll Bridge and she fiddled with the ring that Ruth gave Prince Charming.

David ran up behind her, "You came," David said surprised as he breathed heavily.

Mary Margaret turned to him, "You sound surprised. In fact, you almost sound a bit disappointed," Mary Margaret said.

"I remember," David said.

"Kathryn?" Mary Margaret said.

David nodded, "Everything," David said.

"And you love her," Mary Margaret said.

"I don't know. But I know I did. I remember how I felt and I think I have to honour that," David said.

"And everything that you said to me?" Mary Margaret said.

"It's true. I do have feelings for you. Intense feelings. Feelings I don't quite understand," David said.

"And you're going back to her," Mary Margaret said.

"It's the right thing to do," David said.

"The right thing to do was not to lead me on," Mary Margaret said.

"I know," David said.

"So, you've made your choice," Mary Margaret said.

"I'm sorry," David said.

"That's okay. I guess it just wasn't meant to be," Mary Margaret said and she walked off, leaving David alone.

Emma was doing her night shift, she was driving towards the Mayor's house passing Amy and Alana who were walking beside each other on the path.

Alana looked at Amy, "Why are we heading to Regina's?" Alana asked.

"Gray wasn't at the animal shelter and I have a bad feeling, he's here," Amy said.

"Why's that?" Alana asked.

"That's why," Amy said as they saw someone leaving the Mayor's house, put of the window.

Emma pulled over, got out of the car and she gestured to Alana and Amy to stay hidden. Emma ambushed the figure and hit them with her knight stick.

"Told you..." Amy said as they got a better look at the person, Graham.

"This is volunteering?" Emma asked.

"Plans changed. Regina needed me to..." Graham said.

"Sleep with her?" Alana asked.

"No," Graham said.

"Then... Why were you sneaking out the window?" Emma asked.

"Because... She didn't want Henry to know," Graham said.

"You did this with Henry in the house?" Alana asked in shock.

"He's sleeping. He doesn't know," Graham said.

"Oh my god, I wish I was Henry right now. This is disgusting," Alana said.

Amy looked at Graham, she pulled off her necklace and threw it at him, "I'm done, I'm so bloody done with this," Amy said and she walked away.

"Amy," Alana said.

Graham picked up the necklace and looked at the twins, "I really do work at an animal shelter," Graham said.

"Screw you, Graham. Emma, let's go," Alana said and she chased after Amy.

"You can finish my shift. I'm done working nights and you will make my sister either," Emma said and threw Graham the keys to the car then chased after Amy and Alana.

Elsewhere, David knocked on the door of his and Kathryn's house, Kathryn answered the door.

"You were right, I did hate that windmill out front," David said.

"You remember," David nodded, "How much do you remember?" Kathryn asked.

"Enough. I know we weren't at a good place when I left. I know you thought I was leaving you, but I wasn't. I wanted to work things out, I just... Needed some time. then I had my accident and got much more time than I expected. I'm sorry," David said.

"I'm sorry, too," Kathryn said.

"I know we have to do. Let's see what happens," David said.

Kathryn smiled at him, "I'd like that," Kathryn said.

Flashback

Prince Charming took Princess Abigail's hand, and the two walked towards King Midas and King George.

"Let this mark the beginning of a new era, of a new kingdom. United and strong," King Midas said.

"An era of mutual prosperity," King George said.

"Abigail, James. As I stay to work out the particulars of our new land with King George, go to your new home at my palace. We'll be along shortly and the celebration will be beyond your dreams," King Midas said.

"Thank you, daddy. I trust that you know best," Abigail said.

King George took Prince Charming aside, "I'm glad you made the right decision, son," King George said.

"Thank you... Father," Prince said and they shook hands.

Princess Abigail walked up to them, "Come, I'm tired of waiting," Princess Abigail said.

"Well then, our journey shall begin! I'd thought we might take the scenic route," Prince Charming said and Prince Abigail walked ahead.

"Smile, so. You're on the road to true love," King George said.

Prince Charming walked up to Princess Abigail, they headed towards their white carriage and they travelled through the forest, along the same road they were on. Snow White was ready, waiting in a tree.

End of Flashback

Mary Margaret was sitting alone in Granny's Diner, she was fiddling with her ring.

Dr Whale entered and sat next to her, "Rough day?" Dr Whale asked.

"Don't feel like talking," Mary Margaret said.

"Come on. Sometimes, it's easier to talk to someone when you don't give a crap what they think," Dr Whale said.

"You ever walk into a situation, where you know exactly what's going to happen and then you go into it anyway. And then, when what you're afraid of happens, you kick yourself. Because you should've known better. But that's just who you are. It's like you're punishing yourself," Mary Margaret said.

"No," Dr Whale said.

"How do you do that?" Mary Margaret asked.

"By never knowing what's expected, keeps life interesting. Can I buy you a drink?" Dr Whale asked.

"You can buy me two," Mary Margaret said.

Elsewhere, Amy walked to her window in her bedroom and looked at the street, she saw Graham walking towards the house. He looked up at her bedroom window and held up her necklace. Amy closed the curtains and turned off the lights, laying down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Graham looked down at the necklace and sighed before walking off, down the street.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Memorize Me Julia Marie द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
14.3K 733 17
Between the arrival of her baby brother and returning from the Enchanted Forest with Hook, Emma Swan feels the need to run. She wants to leave Henry...
28.9K 699 46
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
31.5K 1.1K 50
As the curse is broken, Elaine and Emma finally meet their parents and Katy was unsure where she belonged in the Swan twins lives because there wasn'...