The Raven Hotel | Jikook |

Από Sincerely_Jikook

Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Rumor Has It
Chapter 2: One Rainy Night
Chapter 3: Check In
Chapter 4: He's Different
Chapter 5: An Extended Stay
Chapter 6: A Weak Lamb
Chapter 7: Don't Leave
Chapter 8: Who Are You?
Chapter 9: On the Sixth Floor
Chapter 10: No More Running
Chapter 11: Remember
Chapter 12: No One
Chapter 13: Curious
Chapter 14: A Quick Run
Chapter 15: A Cold Touch
Chapter 16: One Step Closer
Chapter 17: What I like about You
Chapter 18: The Unexplainable
Chapter 19: Big Plans
Chapter 20: A Raven Mask
Chapter 21: He's a Monster
Chapter 22: Intoxicated
Chapter 23: Comforting
Chapter 24: Clarity
Chapter 25: Closer
Chapter 26: What He Knows
Chapter 27: Take Things Slow
Chapter 28: Selfish
Chapter 29: In the Eyes of the Devil
Chapter 30: My Weakness
Chapter 31: Crave
Chapter 32: A Night to Remember
Chapter 33: A Warm Feeling
Chapter 34: What I Am
Chapter 35: Mine
Chapter 36: A Soulless Monster
Chapter 38: Your Soothing Voice
Chapter 39: With You~
Chapter 40: My Limit~
Chapter 41: His Only Thought
Chapter 42: A Little Help~
Chapter 43: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 44: No Turning Back Now
Chapter 45: Home
Chapter 46: An Unplanned Stay
Chapter 47: Wake Up
Chapter 48: A Mother's Love
Chapter 49: Drenched in Blood
Chapter 50: Just a Name
Chapter 51: All I Have
Chapter 52: Open your Eyes
Chapter 53: I'm all Yours~
Chapter 54: Sharp Gasps~
Chapter 55: The Book Entry
Chapter 56: The Way You See Me
Chapter 57: Old Habits Die Hard
Chapter 58: Destined to Fall Apart
Chapter 59: The Way I See You
Chapter 60: An Eternal Love (FINALE)

Chapter 37: Trusting You

3.4K 298 124
Από Sincerely_Jikook

      Jimin walked down the hall of the tenth floor as the truthful words Hoseok spoke about him seemed to hit too close to home. Of course, it truly did, it was the truth Jimin tended to escape from, always finding a way to reach him no matter what. Jimin was angry for the most part. He didn't want to face the fact that he had to move on when in reality, it was difficult to let some things go. When it came to letting go, Jimin had to let go the past he shared with Hyunwon, the endless memories of eternal bliss finally leading up to the horrid thought of the boy he loved, throwing himself out the window to escape the one he said he would love. Jimin couldn't bear to let go of the many beautiful things and suddenly began to tear up as he left the room. Allowing the words to seep into his frustrated mind.

       "Hoseok... he doesn't know what he's talking about! He will never understand... I have my reasons..." Jimin thought to himself as the mask hid away his tears. He went on fighting with himself as he walked down the hall when suddenly, he heard the elevator chime up ahead. Causing him to look up while a tear just escaped his eye.

      When the elevator doors pulled apart, Seokjin stepped out and looked at Jimin with a shiver racing down his spine. He looked at the man as they both stood in front of each other in silence.

     "Master..." Seokjin whispered and watched Jimin tilt his head.

     "Where do you think you're going? It's getting late..." Jimin spoke through his complicated thoughts and stepped closer to the man. "Tell me a good reason why you're up here at this hour."

     "I just needed to check in with Hoseok. That's all. He left the ball early so I just wanted to make sure he was doing alright," Seokjin assured. Growing curious as to why the man was on this floor already. "I can't help but to wonder, what are you doing here, Jimin?"

      "Glad you asked. I found a knife on my little raven and came to return it to its rightful owner," Jimin whispered and stepped up before placing his hand over Seokjin's broad shoulder and leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Next time, come up with a better plan, Seokjin. Use your head..."

       "So you know..."

       "I know every plan you and Hoseok come up with and I can't help but to laugh at it! Really, aim for the neck? Charming..." Jimin cooed as he held his cane right behind his back and continued to walk down the hall. Separating himself from Seokjin as the distance between them grew along with the silence afterwards. "Oh and... I forgot to mention–how silly of me–Hoseok is in dire need of medical attention right now~"

       After those words struck the beautiful man, Seokjin's beaming eyes grew wide as he raced over to Hoseok's door and fumbled in his pockets for the key to Hoseok's room. After, Jimin was off to the elevator and took it down to reach the sixth floor where he hoped to return to his little raven. On the other hand, Jimin stood within the elevator and was still thinking about the words Hoseok said. Such words were enough to keep floating on the surface of his endless thoughts as he tried his best to shake it away. But he couldn't. Was his love not part of his own fate with Jungkook? Jimin didn't want to believe it but it all made sense to him now. No matter what, no matter who, Jimin was always left alone at the end by his true love in every lifetime.

       "My Hyunwon won't leave me... he won't leave me again! My little raven... he wouldn't dare to do it again, right? Our fate is our love... not separating at the end. I can't live through that again and I won't! Hyunwon is mine," Jimin thought in his head as his eye kept allowing his tears to race down his face.

       Once the vampire reached the room, he stepped in to see Jungkook looking around the room anxiously. The sight of the boy made Jimin smile to himself as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

       "What are you doing up at this hour, my little raven? Are you looking for something?~" Jimin asked and removed his mask to see Jungkook quickly take a glance back at the still man.

        "I... I... I lost something!" Jungkook sputtered, not realizing when Jimin set his cane down along with his mask.

       "What is it? Maybe I can help you," Jimin played along. Knowing well that Jungkook must have been looking for the knife and couldn't sleep without knowing where it was so he could hide it from the one he longed for. However, Jimin intended on playing this game to see if Jungkook was willing to lie to him. If he was willing to lie to him, he was willing to betray him and Jimin just didn't want to believe that.

      "Jimin... I..." Jungkook hesitated as he turned around to see Jimin standing before him. This made things uneasy for the boy, but he knew he had to be honest with Jimin if they planned on being more open towards each other. "Please don't be upset... but... it was a knife..." Jungkook confessed and instantly noticed the smile Jimin had over his face; showing the dimples to his pale cheeks and the sharp fangs that seemed rather intimidating. "What... what are you smiling about?"

     "Oh, the knife? Ah, it's been taken care of already..." Jimin whispered and stood before the boy as he let out a chuckle. "Do you think I wouldn't know? I watched Hoseok hand it over to you and looked at it closely the moment we kissed. Besides, I felt it against my thigh when I laid over you. You really can't hide anything from me," answered the man. Leaving Jungkook to stare in fear.

       "J-Jimin I promise I wasn't going to kill you! I didn't want to do it.. how could I ever harm you? I couldn't bring myself to even think about it..." Jungkook continued on in fear, believing he lost all of Jimin's trust while in reality, he was building more of it through his confession. "Please, I didn't want you to-"

       In a split second, Jimin grabbed the boy by his hand and pulled him into a hug. Wrapping his arms around the boy's fragile frame and burying his face against the side of Jungkook's neck like a matching piece of the puzzle. Jimin forgot the words that haunted him as he smiled into the hug, just hearing Jungkook's breathing and the soothing sounds to his gentle heart beat race once he was in Jimin's arms again. His heart fluttered at the feeling as his hands raised up Jimin's body and clung onto it dearly.

      "Jimin... aren't you upset with me? You should be! I was hiding this from you and you had to find out about this the hard way. I wasn't honest..."

       "Oh Jungkook, don't beat yourself over this... the fact that you became honest with me when you could have lied is what makes me so proud. Trusting you is something I hold above so many other things! I knew everything about the plan from the night you were drunk and unexpectedly fed me bits and pieces of it," Jimin answered and pulled his face away to see that the boy was already turning red. "Embarrassed, flustered, or are you just blushing?~"

       "I'm just..." Jungkook stopped himself and turned his face away when suddenly, Jimin pointed his face back towards his and smiled at the boy.

       "I'll take it as you blushing~ you're my cute little raven. I love seeing you blush like that!" Jimin cooed over the one he longed for and ran his hand up to caress the boy's face gently. But Jungkook was thinking about something else at the moment. "What's on your mind? Talk to me..."

      "I was just wondering...If... ah, Jimin, did you... k-kill Hoseok and Seokjin because... of this?" Jungkook hesitantly asked. Instantly, Jimin shook his head and let out a laugh that knocked off the weight of guilt that was pending on being thrown on Jungkook's shoulders.

        "Of course not! But, I did have to punish Hoseok for thinking up a plan like that. A plan on having me killed by you... oh it would have killed me truly just to know that you pulled through with that idea. But I'm so glad you didn't... I don't think I would ever go in peace like that!" Jimin whispered to the boy as he cupped Jungkook's soft and red face. "No one understands me but you... only you.."

       "Jimin I would never try to harm you like that. I felt so awful and pressured to do it... I'm glad you silenced those voices at the ball with a kiss. Even if it seems as if our first kiss was just a distraction, I-"

       "Oh, Jungkook! It wasn't a distraction... I just got lost into the song with you and wanted to make the feeling last forever. I'm sorry if it was so sudden... I couldn't imagine kissing you anywhere else but at the center of the ballroom, listening to our song."

        Jimin's charming words left the boy blushing with no pause in between. At this rate, Jungkook's face always tended to turn as red as the crimson hue within Jimin's ethereal doll-like eyes. Either way, Jungkook didn't try to hide away when he blushed, he showed Jimin his face since he knew the one he grew closer to every day, loved looking at him like this and found him adorable.

       "Don't say things like that... I can't stop blushing..." Jungkook whispered. Watching Jimin lean his head in closer and press his forehead against the fragile human's carefully.

       "What's wrong with that? I think you're adorable when you turn red like that... you're a mess, my cute little mess!" Jimin teased and listened to the adoring giggles Jungkook let out. "My little raven..." with that soft whisper Jimin let out, Jungkook moved his head in and kissed the older on his warm and soft plump lips.

    Jimin smiled into the kiss before kissing Jungkook back. Feeling his own hands travel down from the boy's face and latch onto his perfectly toned hips. As they stood there, kissing and sliding their hands carefully against each other's bodies, Jimin detached his lips from Jungkook's for a split second as their noses touched.

        "I'm very fond of you, Jungkook..." Jimin confessed and kept the boy's body close against his own frame.

        "I... I'm very fond of you too, Jimin!" Jungkook added on before throwing himself into Jimin's arms once more to lose himself in the embrace of the still man. Finding it a little weird to say 'I like you' in such a sentence. But yet again, Jungkook understood that some of Jimin's words were a little bit older than the way words are said together now.

        The warm sensation Jimin felt as Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a caring embrace after they confessed such mutual feelings, left Jimin smiling into the hug. However, his mind went fishing for the words Hoseok threw into the older vampire's head as it sank into the bottomless ocean of his thoughts. No matter how precious those words were as they slipped off of Jungkook's pouty lips, the truth Jimin tried so hard to escape, finally came knocking at his door to disrupt such a moment they shared.

     Jimin acknowledged the words Hoseok spoke towards him, but pushed them away when he was with Jungkook. He wanted to kiss the boy, hug him, feel him, and treasure him at a moment like this almost as if Jimin alone longed to feel the nostalgic embraces from his lover before. Jimin was still held up in the past while Jungkook lived in the present. That night, Jimin hugged the boy to sleep in his arms as he remained awake, dwelling on the ups and downs to his past with his beloved before. Wondering deep down, if his soulmate escaping him in every lifetime was fate all along, or was it just the love they were set to have for each other to begin with?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

85.4K 4.8K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
803K 43.1K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...