𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝙇�...

Від mylastnameissikander

Sequel to MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE Two years later, Isha becomes an independent woman and works in a leading company... Більше

Copyright
Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 26

6.4K 350 264
Від mylastnameissikander

***

Isha P.O.V

The door barged making a gasp escaped my lips. My eyes widen as everyone fixed on me. I gulped in embarrassment as I realized that there was a meeting going on at the moment.

My face heats up in embarrassment as I saw Fahad looking at me with raised eyebrows.

He cleared his throat and turned towards the member of the meeting.

"Eşim Isha ile tanışın. Görüşmeyi daha sonra tartışabiliriz çünkü karımla bir randevuya gitmem gerekiyor. Toplantı reddedildi," He said in god knows what language.

I look at him with a confused expression. I saw everyone left the office. One of the clients came towards and passed me a beautiful smile.

"Öğle yemeğinin tadını çıkar Mam. Kocanız olduğu için çok şanslı olduğunuzu söylemeliyim," she said and went away making me even more confused.

"What were you saying to them?" I asked him.

"Well, they are my Turkish clients," He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Do you know the Turkish language?" I asked curiously.

"I know how to speak 11 types of language," He said with a shrug like it's not a big deal.

"I didn't know about that," I said still amazed by the newly discovered fact.

"There are many things you don't know about me," He said with an emotionless expression.

"Can you say something in spanish?" I asked changing the topic.

He nodded his head with a beautiful smile that warms my heart.

"te amo tanto mi hermosa esposa," He whispered holding my hands while looking into my eyes.

"What does that mean?" I asked in a low voice while my eyes were glued to him.

"I love you so much my beautiful wife," He whispered near my ear making my breath hitch. I felt blood rush to my cheeks at the choice of his words.

Everything was long forgotten while I stare at his beautiful grey color eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered.

"I don't know. But I know I am falling you all over again. The things you do to me," He said looking at me with sincerity.

"I want to talk to you about something," I said in a low voice. He tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear while looking into my eyes.

"We can talk later. I need to go somewhere. And be ready by 9. I will be coming to your apartment to pick you up," He said and went away closing the door behind him.

Where he wants to take him? What if he already knows about Azaan? A shiver ran down my spine at the thoughts of it.

I want to tell him about the Azaan. But he is not allowing me to say anything. I am just scared of his reaction. Whenever I am near him, I felt too vulnerable. It feels like he can read what's running inside my mind.

I left his office shooking all the negative thoughts away.

***

"Why you aren't telling me that where are you going?" Abiha asked as I brushed my hair.

I put my hairbrush on the vanity table and give my attention to her.

"I am going to confessed something to someone," I told her.

"Well if you need any help, you can ask me," she said and left the room.

I took a deep breath as she went away. Her presence sometimes annoys me.

My gaze fell on the different shade of lipsticks and I was contemplating what to apply. The light pink color was good but red lipstick catches my attention. It felt so right getting ready after a long time. I wore my diamond studs and applied red lipstick. I applied transparent lipgloss to give a shiny effect. I assessed myself in the mirror. I was wearing a burgundy red color full sleeves jumpsuit. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I left the room.

"You can't just come back after two years and hurt my best friends. I will kill you without hesitation if you will try to hurt her," I heard a voice from the living room

I hurriedly went to the living room and saw Fahad standing there with his hands in his pocket. He gave a boring look to Abiha.

I look at Abiha who was fuming in anger.

She turned towards me and narrowed her eyes at me.

"I thought you find a handsome hunk and you are going on a date with him. I thought you were going to confess your undying love to him," Abiha said folding her hands on her chest.

I look at Fahad who's jaw ticked at Abiha words. He clenches his fist to control himself from saying anything to her.

"We are already late," He said looking at me with an intense gaze.

He gave a boring look to Abiha and went out of the apartment.

"What he was doing here?" She asked me as she was not able to process the fact that Fahad just came here.

"I am going to tell him about Azaan tonight," I said playing with the ring in my finger.

She composed herself and took a deep breath.

"I will support you no matter what. But I swear Isha I will kill him the moment he will hurt you," she said with anger laced in her tone.

I nodded my head with a smile. She doesn't have the wrong intention. She's just protective of me.

I left the apartment immediately. I saw Fahad leaning on his Mercedes Benz. His gaze fell on me and he gave me a genuine smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he opens the car door.

"Somewhere," He said coming inside the car.

I look outside to avoid any kind of conversation. I will talk to him about Azaan by tonight. I am hoping that he will positively take this situation.

I keep playing with the ring on my finger as I was very nervous.

I felt like we are out of the city as I look into the surroundings.

"Where are we?" I asked as he moves out of the car.

I came out of the car following him from behind.

I look around and it was a small hill. It was a breathtaking place with a beautiful climate. This place already has my heart. How come I don't know about this place?

He holds my hand and leads me somewhere. I was somehow scared of falling as it was a little slippery.

"Are you going to throw me out of the cliff?" I asked in a joking manner earning a glare from him.

My eyes went wide when I saw a small tent decorated with fairy lights. My breath hitched as I realized he did for me. It was on the top of the hill.

"Happy Anniversary," He whispered in my ears making shivers ran down my spine.

My mouth gaped open at his words.

He remembered.

"It doesn't make sense. We shouldn't pretend like a happy couple when we are not," I said looking at him while he gave me a disappointed look.

"You are a wife and I want to make an effort to make our anniversary special. I have been planning it for days. The least you can do for me is not to overreact over the situation," I said with disappointment.

My eyes wander around the hills. It was a beautiful place. The decoration reminds me of something. It reminds me of our first date. He took me to the hill and decor it like that. We both confessed our love to each other that day.

My eyes filled with tears at the beautiful memories of my past flooded in my mind. Why he is doing the thing which makes me impossible to hate him?

"You remember something?" He asked as he came and stand beside me.

"I do remember it," I said gulping down my unshed tears.

"Time flies so fast. I never realized how much we both have fallen apart in these two years. The thing I have learned in life is that we can never predict the future. We don't know what will happen. We just have to accept the present to be happy. Two years ago, I have imagined my whole life with you. I thought that we will always be together. I thought that our bond is so strong that no one can tear us apart. But we fall apart. There's a lot of difference and misunderstanding in our relationship. I don't think that we will ever be together in the future," I said wrapping my arms around myself as I look at the shining stars in the sky.

"What if we will be together in the future. What if we will love each other in the future more than we ever did. What if we will have a beautiful life ahead. We can't predict the future. But we can pray for a good future. And I always pray for my peaceful life with you," He said with sincerity making my heart jump.

"Let's have dinner," He told me and I nodded my head.

He took me to a tent. The white tent was so well decorated.

I sat in front of him while he put some noodles and pieces of chicken on my plate.

I twisted the fork in it and took a bite of delicious food.

"You cooked?" I asked him as the taste was very similar.

"Yeah," He said rubbing his neck in nervousness.

I chuckled at his nervousness while he narrowed his eyes at me.

After finishing up the food, we went for a long walk. He was drawing circles on my palm making a more nervous and giddy feeling erupt in the pit of my stomach.

"Did you like the decor?" He asked as we sat on the grass and stare at the beautiful sky.

"I love it," I told him while he passed a smile at me.

"You are looking beautiful," He said tucking the piece of hair behind my ear.

I nodded my head while the thick layer of blush spread on my cheeks.

"I want to talk to you about someone," I told him as I was preparing myself to tell him about Azaan.

"We can talk about this later," He cut me off.

"It's an urge..." I was about to say when he put his fingers on my lips not letting me speak anything.

His gaze flicked to my lips and he licks his lips. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes as he kissed my lips slowly and passionately. I tightly held into his shirt as his lips were exploring every nook and corner of my lips. His lips descended my lips and traveled down my neck. He nibbled on my soft spot making me moan in pleasure.

Before he could do anything more, I push him away. I was panting heavily while my lips were swollen. His hair was disheveled while his eyes were darkened with desire.

"It was not bound to happen. It's a mistake," I said moving away a little while his jaw clenched.

"I want to go to my place," I told him moving my gaze away from him. The part of him was urging me to continue my unfinished business. But I shook my thoughts away.

"You can sit in the car. I am coming," He said and went somewhere making me frown.

I went to the car and sat in the passenger seat. I was fidgeting with my fingers as I was very nervous. I was supposed to tell him about Azaan but I didn't get a chance.

My gaze went to the back seat and my eyes wide open. It's the same document that he had given me to sign. A sudden urged to open and read what's inside swirled through my mind. I was contemplating what to do. In the end, I decided to read what's inside. After all, it's my right because he has taken my signature.

I opened the papers and my eyes went wide. I clench my fists angrily as I read the whole documents. How can I sign this paper without even reading it?

***

Translate: Meet my wife, Isha.  We can continue this meeting later as I have to go on a date with my wife. The meeting is dismissed.

Enjoy your date. I must say that you are very lucky to have him as your husband.

***

Author note:

Assalamu alaikum,

How's the chapter?
What's your thought about Isha?

Are you all finding the chapter better than the previous ones?

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

RANJISH HI SAHI [𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉] Від 𝑵𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒂𝒍

Філософія та духовні розповіді

115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
8.4K 460 29
bottling up so many miseries inside her but putting on a cheerfull smile will hide her pain but thats what she thought because there was one person w...
Call Out My Name Від AishaN122

Сучасна проза

9.7K 373 31
Isha is a nerd who loves going to school, getting good grades, spending time with her bestie Ezra and binge watching tv shows on the weekends. She hi...
All Over Again Від Asfar.

Романтика

1.5M 86.6K 74
Sequel to Truly Madly Deeply. Five years later, With regained family trust, a heart of stone and an ambitious goal to become one of the top fashion d...