GOT7 8th Member AU

Av anonymousuno

Meet Sihyuk Byeol! The 8th Member of GOT7! Mer

About Byeol
Relationship With GOT7
First Impressions
Request-Overworked
Request-Teamwork
Request-Hidden
Request-Sit Still
Request-Sister
Request-Emergency
Request-Big Brother
Request-Friends
Blue
Left Out
Gut Feelings
What Good Are You?
Drop Her
Realizations
Babo
Looming
Blast To The Past
Worries
Passing Through
It's Out
New Phone
Never Alone
Big Cry
Byeol Taking Care of Members: Mark
BTCOM: Jaebeom (JB)
BTCOM: Jackson
BTCOM: Jinyoung
BTCOM: Youngjae
BTCOM: Yugyeom
BTCOM: BamBam
Stuck
Get Off Your Ass
Before
During
After Pt. 1
After Pt. 2
Predebut: Nightmares
Coming Together
My Girls
Back On Track
Mentor
Chinese Food
Shower
Protective
Old Friends
Dance Practice
Triangle
Breath
Decorations
Couple Things
Last Resort
8 Or Never
Send Off
News
Home
Date
Annoyance
My Friends Too
Pull Back
Unexpected
Awkward
Waiting Up
Goodbyes
Starting Solo
Love, Paris
Always

Notice Regarding Byeol AU

499 9 0
Av anonymousuno

Update: For those that haven't seen the news, ahgase pretty much got clowned by the 7 lovely boys that caused a whirlwind of emotions the past week. I'm am super happy and excited for what's to come. After January 19th, they will own the trademark and all rights to GOT7.

So, Byeol's AU will not be discontinued and I will continue writing for her. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to have her doing solo stuff. Friday, there will be a lengthy, sappy post for Byeol. Starting next week, Younghee will take the place of Byeol and be updated every Friday. I will only be updating Byeol when I have the extra time. Once the members start putting their individual stuff and group stuff out there, I will definitely be writing about it.
---------------------------------
So,

For those of you that have seen the news, it's bittersweet. I love GOT7, they were one of the first groups I stanned when I got into kpop. I'll always love them, 7 or never, GOT7 forever.

However, that does bring up understandable questions for this AU. The whole point of my AU's is that they are extra members of the group.

For example, Jane's AU. Wonho will always be a member of Monsta X in my heart, but technically he is not a member of Monsta X. That's why there are little to no posts involving him after that time.

I'm waiting for more information because right now literally all aby of us know is that they have signed to different companies. Until and official statement from JYPE is out confirming everything, this is the plan:

I'm considering swapping Younghee (skz 9th member au) and Byeol for the schedule. So, Younghee will be posted every Friday and Byeol only when I have the time. This is if the group is taking hiatus, which is what it is looking like and what we are all hoping for.

However, if it does swing the opposite direction, Byeol's AU will most likely be discontinued but there will be a long post involving the whole group.

I know it's sad, upsetting, exciting and happy all at the same time. I went through these exact same emotions with Wonho. We can make it through this and the boys will be free to do what they please and reach more of their goals.

Its currently 1:40AM here so, I am going to sleep and hope that more solid information is available in the morning.

I hope you all understand and that this was a good enough explanation, at least for now.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

34.5K 452 11
𝒈𝒐𝒕7 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓! 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒐𝒕7 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆...
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
355K 6.3K 47
Byun TaeSoul is the 8th member of Got7 and has been there since the beginning. This is a book full of imagines and requests. #1 in Kpop 12th Decembe...
86.7K 4.5K 82
new message from Baby_wangie