Opposites sides of the court

Por owocertifiedweeaboo

How will the ace of the great Shiratorizawa deal with the fact that the love of his life is not only going to... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Sixteen

424 17 4
Por owocertifiedweeaboo

(OKAY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I AM GETTING SO MANY READS ON THIS STORY
PLEASE I HAVE NO CLUE
ITS LITERALLY NOT THAT GOOD
BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING
IM SORRY I DONT UPDATE OFTEN
IVE HAD A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK
BUT IM BACK
AND THANK YOU ALL
Also if you are familiar with my hero academia/my hero academia vigilantes series read my other story)

I woke up and saw a little box on my desk. It was wrapped in black wrapping paper with an orange bow on top. I saw my name on a post it that was to the right of the orange bow. I start tearing off the wrapping paper and open the box. Inside was two new pairs of black spandex shorts, a new pair of knee pads, new sneakers, and a little note in my mom's handwriting that said "for my little volleyball star". I felt a wave of happiness hit me and I immediately ran down stairs. I ran up to my mother and gave her a big hug. "Thank you!", I exclaim, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!"

"What's all the ruckus about?", my dad asks in a grumpy tone.

"I got him new volleyball things", my mother says and kisses my forehead. "And your welcome Hikaru".

"Why waste money on that sport it's not like he will go far?", my dad says and shoots an icy glare at me.

I immediately feel the wave of happiness leave me and I feel the corners of my mouth go down.

"I'm not "wasting money" on him", my mother starts, "he's incredibly talented and he deserves it because he got very good grades in all his classes". My mother shoots me a proud smile and I feel a bit of happiness come back.

"A-After practice I'm gonna go watch Wakatoshi's game", I say softly, "I promised him".

"Okay dear I'll drop you off after practice than", my mother says sweetly.

"You've been spending an awful lot of time with that Ushiwaka", my dad says. He eyes me suspiciously.

I feel my stomach drop to the floor. Than I see Eichi walk in rubbing his eyes. His hair was standing up funny and he yawned as he sat down. "What's wrong with that?", Eichi asked.

"Because people could think their gay", my dad says.

I feel like I'm going to vomit before I here Eichi go "what's wrong with that?"

"Because marriage is between a man and women", my father stated.

"Who decided that?", Eichi asks.

"God", my father says.

"But doesn't God love everyone? So wouldn't he not care if people were gay?", Eichi asks.

My father scowls and continues. "They can't have kids son", he states in an annoyed tone.

"But mommy said some women can't have kids! Does that make them bad?", Eichi asks.

"N-no!", my father states. He sighs and my sister Tsubaki walks in.

She's in a black skirt with a white top tucked into the skirt and a flannel sweater wrapped around her waist. She's wearing earrings but her hair is covering them so I can't see what they are. She goes to grab an onigiri and my father takes it from her. She looks confused and asks, "Did you want it?"

"You shouldn't be eating that", he starts, "I said you should lose weight not gain anymore now go eat some fruits".

My sister clenches her fists and doesn't say anything and than walks and grabs an apple.

"Dear that was uncalled for-", my mother starts but gets interrupted.

"Losing a few pounds won't kill her and it's important to eat healthy!", my father states. "Besides she needs to be looking for a husband soon."

"Yeah Dad is right", my sister states and chews on her apple. I can tell she wants to leave and go to her room to cry.

"And change too", he says, "your too bloated for that outfit".

Tsubaki looks at our mother for her to say something but she shrugs and says, "the skirt is a bit short dear..." It wasn't that short.

My sister immediately walked out and I started grabbing my stuff quickly. I was glad it was a Saturday and sent a quick text to Wakatoshi.

Me: Coming to see your game later

Toshi 💜: I'll see you there Strawberry~ I am very excited for you to come

I blush lightly and grab one pair of the new shorts and follow my mom to the car. I hop in and buckle in my seatbelt. After the whole scene in the kitchen my mother and I mostly drive in silence.

It didn't take us long to arrive at Karasuno. I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked out of the car quickly. I was thankful for the gift but I was annoyed at my mother for making my sister feel so upset.

I walked into the gym and was greeted by almost all my team members. I didn't see Asahi for some reason.

"Where's Asahi?", I asked.

"He said he was busy", Suga replied.

"Awwwwwwwwwww", Nishinoya whined, "I wanted to receive his spikes!"

I chuckled, "Cmon Nishinoya lets go change".

"Coming!", he yells. "RACE YOU!", he yells as he starts running.

I immediately ran after him and ended up being first. "I WIN!", I yell and go inside to change. I put on my usual sweater and put on the new black shorts. They feel a bit snug but I don't really mind. I see Nishinoya looking down at something with a red face. I look at him confused. "Is there something on my back?", I ask. I attempt to look at my back. He shakes his head no.

"N-Nothing!", he exclaims. "L-lets just start practice!"

"Okay", I shrug off his unnatural behavior. I head back into the gym. I see something white flash next to my head.

"Sorry!", Suga says and runs behind me to grab what I assume is a volleyball. I hear his footsteps going behind me. A volleyball rolls in front of me and I bend over and pick it up. I stop hearing Suga's footsteps and stand up and take a quick glance at his face. His hazel eyes are fixated on something I assume is in my lower back and his face is slightly flushed.

"Are you okay?", I ask.

"Y-Yes!", he says, "Nothing is wrong!"

"Okay...", I start walking away to practice my jump serves.

I hit a few jump serves and they all end up perfect.

"YES!", I exclaim, "PERFECT!"

I jump a bit and feel my shorts shift up a bit but I don't do anything. I assume it's a little and it's fine. I shake my hips a bit really happy with how well my jump serve went. I turn to see Nishinoya staring at me.

"Hey H-Hikaru", I turn and see that Daichi's face is now flushed.

"Yes?", I ask.

"Th-", I see Suga slap a hand over his mouth.

"THAT SERVE WAS AMAZING KEEP IT UP!", Suga exclaims loudly.

'What is going on with everyone?', I think to myself.

I see Suga whisper something in Daichi's ear and Daichi whispers something back and Suga frowns. Suga than whispers something In Daichi's ear again and Daichi chuckles than nods.

"Hey lovebirds~", I smirk, "come on and practice~"

Both their flashes flush and Suga is the first one to say something because he yells, "Shut up!"

He walks over grumbling and than sets for me and go through the motion and jump up high. For a moment I feel like a bird flying through the blue sky. I spoke the ball hard down and it makes a loud slapping sound.

I feel a warm feeling swell up in my chest and the whole room feels more lively.

"HEY BUDDY!", Noya yells behind me, "GREAT JOB!"

He gives me a high five and than slaps my back. I got hit his his back but accidentally hit a bit to low and hit his ass.

"S-Sorry!", I exclaim. I try and keep apologizing and he just chuckles.

"Didn't know we were so close~", he says. I flush even darker. He chuckles again. "Your fun senpai!", he exclaims, and than slaps my ass too.

I let out a squeak and blush more. "Y-Yeah", I say.

"PRACTICE IS OVER!", I hear someone yell.

I walks with my fellow teammates and see everyone staring at me. I look at them all confused before I hear giggling coming from the direction behind me. I see who the giggling is coming from and see Noya and Suga.

"What?", I ask.

I hear a snapping noise and see Noya put something away.

"Go check in the mirror~", Noya says.

I go look in the mirror and I wish God had killed me. In the mirror I was looking directly at my shorts and I could see the bottom part of my ass was showing in the shorts. I feel my face get incredibly hot and I feel like shooting myself through the skull. I realized no one had told me about this and I feel a sudden anger build up. I walk into the room and Suga goes "Surprise~"

I don't say anything. I immediately take off the shorts and put on my shirt and sweatpants.

"Cmon buddy it was just a joke", Noya says.

I still don't say anything.

I walk out of the locker room not caring to hear the apologizes and make my way to my mother's car which is waiting outside for me. Time to head to my boyfriend's game.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

449K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
36.7K 1.3K 25
Y/n wants to be a professional photographer. That's why when an important contest takes place at Karasuno, she decides to use the volleyball team for...
239K 7.4K 28
It all started in that small enclosed area known as the classroom. Ever since you paired up with him, your life start to change. Volleyball. That was...
1K 6 23
kageyama is the new student and meets y/n, they become best friends but then someone gets in the way. who will kageyama choose? will someone else be...