• 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝕺𝖇𝖑𝖎...

Per ntenissaz

The heir of the cold hearted who shall name is not dare to be mentioned , or as we all know Lord Voldemort. A... Més

1.𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
2. |𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓|
3.~𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓁~
4.𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭
5.'𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 '
6.\ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘꜱ\
7.• 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 •
8:𝘗𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴:
9. /𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒕/
10. 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴇ ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ'
11. "𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 "
12. ~𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥~
13. 𝑮-𝒊-𝒓-𝒍-𝒇-𝒓-𝒊-𝒆-𝒏-𝒅
14. 3/9

"Character Appearence"

170 34 26
Per ntenissaz

Hey Guys! I really hope you enjoy my story, thought it's pretty slowburn and has a lot of details.

~If you like my chapters don't forget to like them and comment. I really appreciate your support so thank you very much. ~

SKIP TO CHAPTER 4 WHERE SHE ATTENDS HOGWARTS IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE BACKSTORY ITS KIND OF LONG.

Some of you wanted to know how the characters would look like so, you ask, I deliver.

✨P.S ( I will introduce some new characters that I thought of my own. They will be introduced somewhere in between chapters 17-18.)✨

                 ___________________________

Rosseta Denise White (Riddle)

Pansy Parkinson

Draco Lucius Malfoy

                             Blaise Zabini

                              Adrian Pucey

Cedric Diggory

                                Harry Potter

By the way, the only character I made up is Rosseta, so if you want to include her in your stories please give me credit.
All the other characters are Jk Rowling's and I give full credit to her.

(MORE DRAMA AND SMUT CHAPTERS COMING UP! I just wanted to take it more easy with the beginning chapters, so be patient. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

950K 27.1K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
151K 4.7K 66
Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Brightest Witch of her Age, Hermione Jean...
11.9K 471 17
SWEAR IT GET BETTER AFTER THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS After years of homeschooling, you finally join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in your fo...
90.6K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...