Possessive CEO

Door manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 27

1.3K 69 2
Door manukansal12

The following day,
Suhana went to his house at noon. Kavish didn't tell her which time he had meeting. According to her, if he had meeting in morning, he informed her but he didn't mention the time.

Her plan was to give the paper bag to anyone and left as soon as possible. Because it was weekend. She came out from her home after Namita and Rajeev left. She didn't want both of them suspected on her any more. Otherwise it's hard to explain everything to Namita. As she rang the doorbell, Shyam opened the door with bright smile. She recognised him because she saw him last time. She gave her light smile and greeted, "hello, I am Suhana. It's Mr. Singh's coat." She raised the paper bag towards him.

He didn't take the bag and said polielty, "Miss Triveni, please come in.  You should have to give it yourself to sir."

She shook her head and said, "I have some important work to finish. Please handover to him behalf of me." She was already feeling embrased what happened last night between them. It's better to not meet with him anymore.

But how could Shyam ruin his master's plan. He said professionally, "I am sorry, Miss Triveni. I can't help you about it. Sir already gave me instructions."

Helplessly, Suhana pursed her lips tightly and nodded. Shyam relieved inside his heart. He knew his master's temper very well. And he saw last time how his master agreed to take treatment because of her. He locked in his mind how much she is important for his master.

He noticed that his master were waiting for her since morning eagerly but she came now.

Shyam was leading the way to Suhana. She thought kavish would be in hall but unexpectedly, when Shyam took steps towards stairs. Her heart started to beat fastly.

'What is he doing into his bedroom this time?'

But without saying anything, she followed Shyam. Shyam stopped at door and told, "Sir is waiting for you."
After saying it, he left.

Suhana looked at door with confusion. Before she asked anything, Shyam already left. She blinked her eyes and asked herself, 'What should I do now? Should I knock the door or leave the bag here? No, it's not manner. Don't forget he helped you last evening.' she took deep breath and thought, 'There is no need to be embrassment. Why are you thinking so much? When he was not thinking?  he may forgot now.'

After calming down herself, she knocked the door lightly, "Kavish, it's me Suhana. I came to return you your coat."

She waited for few moments. When the door didn't open, she raised her hand to knock again but before she knocked again, the door opened. Her hand was in air. Before she retreated her hand, Kavish held her wrist and pulled her inside the room. After pulling her inside, he closed the door loudly and pressed her back to door. In next moments, his lips were on her lips. It's happened so soon that she had no time to think what's going on.

Before one second, she was going to knock again but in a blink, she was pressed by him against door. And he was kissing her passionately.

Kavish waited her since morning. When he was doubt that she would come or not. He almost lost hope that she would come. She suddenly showed on his door. He wanted to finish what she started last evening.

Suhana looked at his face closely with widened eyes. And the bag on her hand fell on floor. But soon, she also lost into his deep kiss that's why she closed her eyes and started to give him response. Getting her response, he was delighted. He picked her up and took her on his bed. She was lost in his kiss that she didn't know what's going on.

He was top on her. His hands were roaming on her body. He was enjoying her every curve perfectly. After the getting breathless, he broke the kiss and started to kiss on her neck and ear. He was pecking her skin lightly. His lips were feeling on her skin like feathers. She shivered lightly. He was enjoying her response. He asked with hoarse and low voice while sucking her earlobe, "Do you want me to continue from where we left last night?" He raised his head and looked into her eyes for her response.

After hearing it, suddenly, she came into her sense and looked at him with widened eyes. He noticed her changed expression. Before a moment ago, she was enjoying his touch but now she was scared like a little lamb. He wanted to strangle her till death. But he can't. Now, she was his life. How can he harm her?

Looking at her scared expression, he took deep breath and helplessly, he laid beside her by stomach and hid his face in crook of her neck. After taking many deep breath of her scent, he calmed down himself.

As she tried to get up, he put his hand on her and held her waist lightly. She turned her head lightly and tried to look his expression. But she could look his one sided face with closed eyes. The next moment, she heard his husky voice, "don't worry. As I said before, I will never force you. Don't move. Just lay with me. I didn't sleep last night. I want to sleep now."

She was confused because of his words. 'Would not he sleep comfortable without me?' She couldn't sleep comfortable if anybody shares her bed. That's why she never shares her bed even with her sisters.

But after hearing him, she laid there without moving. She asked with concern, "Why didn't you sleep last night?" She didn't know why she asked this question suddenly. Even, she was confused with herself after asking it.

He said with sleepy voice, "Because I was worried for you."

She asked with shocked, "For me? But didn't I message you 'I am fine'?"

He curled his lips slightly, "Of course, you send message. But how can I be sure until I saw you that you are really fine or not. Now I saw you and know you are perfectly fine." He chuckled lightly and added, "I am relieved now that's why I can sleep."

Only, he knew how he controlled himself last night. Otherwise he wanted to take her badly into his house on his bed. He wanted to make his way with her again and again. But he was scared that after night, she would be scared with him and run away from him. He could control himself but he couldn't tolerate that she would not want to talk him or see him. After thinking every prons and cons into his mind, finally, he let her go last night. But after coming home, he couldn't close his eyes a bit. As he closed his eyes, there was her pitiful face and her enchanting eyes in front of his eyes.

He didn't know how she traped him but he was happy and willingly ready to fall into her trap.

Now, she was into his arms. He was really delighted and relieved. As expected, he started to feel sleepy into her arms.

Otherside, Suhana didn't know what's going on into his mind. But she was touched from his words. That he was really worried for her. She didn't know he was saying truth or not but she felt warmth into her heart after hearing it. Without her notice, her hand started to patted lightly on his head back. He was already sleepy but feeling soft pat, soon he slept soundly.

She felt his sleepy breath on her neck. She felt ticklish that's why she tried to break free herself from his grip. But who knows. He was more strong into his sleep. His grip became more tightly on her. As if someone was going on snatch away his most important thing.

Helplessly, Suhana laid there silently. She slept last night soundly that's why there was no sleep into her eyes. Carefully, she took out her mobile from her jeans pocket and started to play games.

But soon she lost interest. She didn't know why. She can play games many hours without getting bored. She was confused suddenly what happened to her. Making her face, she put her mobile on side table and looked the man who was sleeping beside him soundly.

She felt her eyelids also started to getting heavy. May be, she was tired and didn't sleep well last night. She took comfortable position and slept soon.

After three hours, Kavish woke up freshly. He looked her sleeping soundly into his arms. He smiled lightly, 'Didnt she also sleep last night like him?' he kissed her forehead, 'Why can't you brave like our first time, huh? Why do you always scare of me when I want to close you?'

He put his weight on his elbow and looked at her. It's not first time when he was looking at her sleeping. But he knows he will never get bore to look her sleeping. Unsubconsciously, he traced his fingers on her eyelashes. Her eyelashes were long and curled. Then his fingers went down on her cheeks. Her cheeks were soft and plumpy. He wanted to take a bite of her cheek but he was scared that he would wake her up. Then hid fingers moved a side and touched her lips. It was soft and thin. Now, he couldn't control himself any more. As he was going to peck her lips, she opened her eyes. His face was few inches away from her.

They were looking at each other eyes. Her eyes were shinning. She blinked her eyes and asked in sleepy voice, "Did I wake you up?"

He chuckled and asked with raising his eyebrows, "Are you worried for me?"

She was speechless. 'Wasn't he worried for her last night? Even, he couldn't sleep.'

She couldn't say to him but she said in low voice, "You are always nice to me. Isn't it natural if I am worried for you a little?"

He laid his side on bed and pulled her on himself. He smirked, "Can't you say in simple words that you are worried for me? Why are you twisting your words?" Her soft and warm hands were on his chest which gave him more happiness.

As he said, he captured her lips with him. It seemed she was kissing him by looking outside but actually, he had controlled on their every move.

When he broke the kiss, she felt he soaked her whole energy that's why he wrapped his arms on her tightly and they laid there silently. He stroked her head lightly.

She came into his house only giving him his coat but she didn't know how she came into his bed. It happened so fast that she was in dilemma after four hours. Even, they didn't do anything except kiss. But she was feeling strange into her heart that she was scared with that feeling. As he was stroking her hairs lightly and carefully, she was feeling more strange.

She collected her courage and said in calm voice, "I have to go now."

As she said, his fingers stopped into her hairs. She was into his arms it was enough for him but now, she was asking for go. How could he let her go like it? There were pin drop silence between them.

When he didn't give any response, she tried to get up from his arms and he didn't stop her. She felt relieved but as she sat, she heard his deep voice, "Today, I have to attend a party and I need a female companion. Attend party with me then I will drop you at your home."

She sat on bed while he was laying that's why she turned towards him and looked at him suspicious. She never heard he ever attended any party with any female. Even, it's rumour he always maintained distance from female. Then what about her? Why was she feeling every rumours were wrong about him? It was just rumors and you should never believe what others says.

She didn't know that he changed since he met her. Only she was exception for him. Only she can go close to him.

Looking at her glaring him, he was delighted. He put his hand on his head while putting his weight on his elbow. He chuckled and said in seductive tone, "if you don't want go out, we can stay here... In this room... On this bed."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

300K 6.3K 36
COMPLETED She wanted to claim a forbidden fruit who was meant to be for her sister. She loved a man who already belonged to someone else. She craved...
131K 4.5K 45
Sara Sharma, a bubbly 21 year old who is loved by her friends and family is enjoying the last year of her studies...Everything in her life is perfect...
49.8K 3.1K 44
Right sometimes feels wrong and wrong sometimes feels right. Who is the correct person to judge????? Two lives. Two worlds. Fate drew together. Found...
778 68 13
Siddharth Nigam A handsome looking, powerful CEO who also happens to be Mr.Perfect & untouchable. His piercing gaze can make anyone utter third worst...