Simple Submission

Por AliciaCCTX

Aubrey doesn't fit society's description of a desirable woman- at least she doesn't think so- and she accepts... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1-revised-SYTYCW Entry
Chapter 2-revised
Chapter 3-revision 1
Chapter 4-revision 1
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15-First Foray
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-complete- unedited
Chapter 20-complete- unedited
Chapter 21-sorry it's a bit short
Chapter 22-revisions needed
The story continues

Chapter 9

46.4K 1K 71
Por AliciaCCTX

Chapter 9

The following day Samuel was leaning against the bar when Aubrey practically skipped through the doors.  She looked lovely in the dark blue vintage style dress, complete with petty coat.

She was looking around at the club which was fully lit during the day, and froze in her tracks.  He watched the blush crept up her cheeks as she looked at the images on the walls.  In six foot intervals all the way around the club were black paintings on a dark blue back ground rendering them nearly invisible when the clubs fluorescents were off.  Each one depicted different bondage scenarios.

He sauntered over to her grinning, "Do you like them?"

His smile grew larger as her wide eyes fell on him and she jumped slightly.  He thought it was adorable how easy she was to startle.  When she was lost in her thoughts it seemed an elephant could walk in front of her and she wouldn't notice unless it trumpeted in her ear.

"They're beautiful," she sighed, "I wish I could paint like that."

"Practice makes perfect, but one task at a time I have printed up a study guide."  He placed an arm around her shoulder and guided her to the bar.  He tapped his hand on the bar stool.

"Have a seat."

She hopped up into the seat, her feet dangling just past the bottom rung and picked up the papers he'd had waiting for her.

She thumbed through them skimming over the pages thoughtfully.

"I've read some of this online but it seems there is some new information."

"Well look it over and I'll be back to check on you in a bit."

He went to the back to take care of some inventory, when he returned she was no longer sitting on the barstool but instead was in the far corner of the club closely inspecting a set of manacles that were hanging from the ceiling, jotting down something on the paper's he had provided.

He peered over her shoulder to see notes and observations from the previous evening scrawled all over them in some of the most horrible handwriting he had ever seen.  He tilted his head, is that an 'r' or an 's', he wondered.  She turned around quickly smacking right in to his chest, he wrapped his arms around her so she didn't fall.

"You certainly are a jumpy little thing," he teased.

"Well quit being so stealthy!" she pouted she flounced away from him towards one of the wall paintings.

He watched her retreating backside closely quite enjoying the swaying of her hips.  He then followed after her stamping his feet as he went, making as much noise as humanly possible.

"Much better," she quipped.

Aubrey spun around to face him her hand pointing to the device depicted in the art work. "Is this an X frame or a St. Andrew's cross?"

"The terms are interchangable."

She nodded and proceeded across the room to another painting.  He again followed her as she took up her previous posture this time gesturing to the entirety of the scene.

"Explain what is going on here."

He laughed looking at the painting, horse like headed figures prancing around a person in the center brandishing a whip.

"Pony play,"

She pursed her lips and turned around studying the image again. 

This back and forth of questions and explanations became a normal part of his routine over the weeks.  Every day she showed up and every day she would ask questions.  He would quiz her on terminology and different types of play, she barely even had to think about the answers now.

She knew all of the technicalities but had not experienced anything herself.  He had slowly been integrating further rules.  She was not to leave the stool until he came back from completing inventory. She needed to say please and thank you if she was making a request for information, she took to the rules fairly easily.  If she forgot he would ignore her for several minutes until she apologized for the transgression.  He was being subtle since she wasn't actually his but he wanted her to understand the Dom/sub dynamic on a more personal level.

Today she had brought her own print outs and presented him with several images. 

"Samuel, will you please explain to me how that cellophane is so perfectly formed to this womans body?"

He looked at the picture closely, "It would seem to be shrink wrap, some practice mummification also known as encasement, it can be used for fun leaving certain key parts uncovered or used as a form of punishment."

"I think that is definitely going on my list of don't's," she shivered, "thank you, Samuel."

Aubrey had been compiling her list based on the information he provided she was open to try most things, just not things on the extreme end of the spectrum.  Considering she had no real basis he couldn't blame her.  The images could be pretty terrifying.

Samuel hadn't told her yet but today was a special day, he had a trainer coming in to give some training to a set of new waitresses he had just hired.

"Hey Aubrey, I have a little surprise and wanted to know if you would want to get in some practical experience today?"

She looked up at him warily, "what do you mean?"

"Well, as you know most of the girls that work here, are not actual subs involved in the lifestyle.  However, I pay well and they don't have to strip or have sex so they agree to get a bit of training to appear as subs to my patrons.  I have a group of new hires coming in today for some training, would you like to join them?"

She nibbled at her bottom lip apparently mulling the idea over.

"Do you think I should?"

"I think it would be a great learning opprotunity," he said honestly

"Would you please tell me how it works?"

"I won't tell you the process but I will tell you how it will begin."

Aubrey listened intently as he explained. 

"The clothes are in the back, the others picked theirs up at the interview, they should start arriving in a few minutes so go get changed and then get into position."

*         *         *

By the time Aubrey had found a set of the small boy shorts and white tank top that fit her and had strapped the plain leather around her throat, most of the other women had already arrived.

Samuel had explained to her, once she had discovered that collars were not always used by Doms, that because they were an easily recognizable symbol of bondage he used them as part of the staffs uniforms.

She looked at the four others lined up against the wall facing it sitting in various positions.  She was by far the biggest girl there and when she approached she got several scathing looks from the girls who were already in line.  The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering so hard she thought she might throw up. 

She walked to the end of the line and kneeled carefully, facing the wall. Her ankles were together, the tops of her feet against the floor, her palms rested on her thighs comfortably.  She took a deep breath in through her nose and let it out of her mouth hoping to soothe her nerves.  She straightened her spine lifting her chin.  She heard whispers next to her but did not strain to hear, she was sure she would not like the comments.

She heard the door of the club open and heavy footsteps along the floor.  The trainer was here.

*         *         *

Ethan walked into the Thorn and waved to Samuel who looked up from his paper work and waved back.  His old friend parked himself in a barstool turning around to face  the area where the training would take place.  Ethan wondered why he was so interested today, normally he just went about his daily tasks.

He sat down his bag and walked over to the man. 

"What's up Sammy?"

"Oh...nothin'," he grinned.

"C'mon man don't be keeping secrets," Ethan prodded.

"I just have a special girl in there today and I am curious to see how it goes, that's all."

Ethan turned to the women taking them in, one in particular stood out.  She was the only one who was kneeling and her posture was perfect. 

"That one?" Ethan motioned to her. 

"Yup.   I've been giving her some technical lessons but no practical ones."

He nodded and walked back over to his bag taking out a very thin cane. He stepped over to the girls.  He deepened his voice and used a very commanding tone, "don't turn around."

 He traced it over the backs of the four girls who weren't kneeling.  He watched as they twitched or jumped but made no move to turn, "you four, look to the girl at the end of the line and copy her positioning exactly."

Their heads swiveled to the right and they all shifted into the kneeling position.  He walked behind them using his foot to nudge one of the girls feet together.

"good.  I like to be obeyed quickly," he moved back to the bag and took out five simple blindfolds.  He went to the furthest girl, still standing behind them, and placed it over her eyes and proceeded with the other three.  Finally coming to the only one that really seemed to be a actual submissive, he placed the blind fold over her eyes and gently let his hands run down her cheek and neck. Naturally she leaned into his touch and he watched the muscles at her neck change and knew her lips had parted slightly, he smiled.  He looked back at Samuel and gave him a thumbs-up at his choice.  He walked back to the opposite side of the line again.

The distance between the girls and the wall was approximately three feet allowing him room to walk in front of them. He studied each briefly but when he reached the end shock washed over him.  There, kneeling in front of him was Aubrey.

He pushed himself back against the wall staring at her blindfolded face and collared throat.The warmth that had entered him when she leaned to his touch turned to a roiling mass of conflicting emotions.  He loved that she had responded to him, but reviled the fact that she's had no idea it was he she'd been responding to.  He had never seen her looking as beautiful as she did at that moment, yet was confused as to why she was here.

He did not have to try to make his voice gruff, "I'll be back, don't move."

He stalked over to Samuel rage and curiosity mixing in his stomach, without even considering his actions her grabbed Sam by his shirt and pulled him off of the stool

"Why is Aubrey here, with you?  What have you done?" He growled in a menacing whisper.

"This is the first time she has ever been on her knees in my presence I assure you.  I have been tutoring her, that is all."  Samuel responded quietly.

"Why?"

"She told me she was trying to correct a mistake she had made.  Is Aubrey the girl you had told me you were bringing to the club?"

Ethan abruptly released Sam's shirt with a light shove.

"Yes, damn it, and now I find her, here, on her knees, for training, what the fuck is going on?"

"I imagine her opinion's on the lifestyle were not what they seemed the night that you brought her here."

"She had thought it was an accident."

"You damned fool, you should have told her what you were doing and this would not have happened. She was probably under the assumption that you would think it odd if she showed any interest.  That is why honesty is so important between a Dom and their sub," Sam scolded.

Ethan sighed in frustration running his fingers through his hair and scrubbing at his scalp.

"I've got to go talk to her," he turned and started walking over to the girls, He felt a heavy hand gripping his shoulder and turned around.

"Don't do it.  She is in the most vulnerable position she has ever been in, in her life.  Being confronted by you, at this moment, would be detrimental to any progress that might be made today.  Go over there and put her through her paces, correct her if she gets something wrong, do not let her know it is you.  Let her practice being a sub, and you practice being her Dom."

Ethan understood what Sam was telling him. At this point in time she would have little or no confidence in her own submission.  If he confronted her now she would be ashamed and humiliated.

"I'll take care of the waitresses; you go take care of Aubrey."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
145K 1.9K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
1.5M 66.6K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...