The Boy From Korea (ChanChang)

Por Andy869

Chan lives in Australia. He's a junior in high school. He's captain of the boys volleyball team. Changbin rec... Más

The Move
Neighbor
First Day
Practice
Tutor Me
Camp Pt.1
Camp Pt.2
Camp Pt.3
After Camp
Hang out
Hang Out Pt.2
Pratice Match
Practice Match Pt.2
Sleepover
Sleepover Pt.2
Sleepover Pt.3
Morning
New Kid?
We are?
Are you okay?
First Game
No Way
Chans Place
Chans Place Pt.2
Preliminaries
Preliminaries Pt.2
Finals
Graduation (End)

Sam

2.3K 183 121
Por Andy869

*Changbins POV
I wake up the following morning. Yawning and stretching.

I see my room was dark and cloudy. Then look over to my window. The sun being blocked by the clouds.

"Changbin? Oh you're awake!" My mom says as she enters my room.

"Good morning." I say.

She smiles sweetly at me. "Good morning. Any plans for today?"

I nod and push the blankets off of me. Getting up and to my closet, looking for clothes.

"Going to hang out with Sam." I answer.

"Sam? What about Chan? You two are always together." She says as she fixes my bed.

A habit of hers to do when she enters my room.

"Yeah. And well, Chan said he'll finally be getting sleep." I chuckle out.

My mother giggling at the small joke. Knowing that Chan was always the one to wake me up early in the mornings.

"Well, alright. Have fun then. And be safe." She says as she starts to leave my room and get ready for work.

I grab my clothes and head to my bathroom. Taking a quick shower and changing.

Then heading downstairs to the kitchen. I see my mom left me a plate of food to eat.

I take a seat and start to eat. Scrolling through my phone as I do so.

Hearing a knock echoing through the house. I put my fork down and walk over.

Opening up and seeing none other then Chan.

He smiles at me. "Hey. Wanted to return Ben."

He shows me the shark plushie and wiggling it side to side.

I laugh and grab it from him. "Thanks. I missed him."

I hug the toy and was met with Chan's warm sweet scent all over it.

Falling in love with it, I stopped hugging the toy to not get rid of the smell.

"Did you sleep well with him?" I ask as I let Chan in.

"I did. It made me forget about the pain." Chan answers as we sit at the dining table.

I nod, happy that Chan was able to forget the pain.

"I'm glad." I say and place the shark beside me and continue to eat.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" I ask as I shove more eggs in my mouth.

Chan shakes his head.

"I actually got to go. I have plans." He says.

"Oh? With who?" I ask, curious of who he would be hanging out with.

He places a finger on his lips. "It's a secret."

I pout. Of course he wouldn't tell me.

"Anyways. Text you later?" He asks as he gets up.

I nod and get up.

"Oh and uh have fun today with Sam." He says. But it didn't seem like he meant it.

"Don't sound to excited." I joke.

"Ha. Ha. Later." He says as he leaves.

I wonder what Sam really said to get on Chan's nerves.
——
"So where are we going anyway?" I ask Sam as we walk out of my house.

"It's a surprise." He says as we continue to walk.

It was a long walk but we made it to an area that was holding another carnival.

They must love having carnivals here. I mean, who wouldn't? They were full of fun rides and games. Food and prizes.

The carnival brought back memories to when Chan, Jisung, Felix and I went to one. Where Chan won me Ben. The amazing and delicious dinner he cooked for us.

"A carnival? That was the surprise?" I laugh out as we walk towards the ticket booth.

Sam paying for us and entering the loud and crowded place.

"It was! Surprise! I'm going to win you a lot of prizes." He says confidently.

I giggle. Recalling back to when Chan and I won a lot of prizes.

Chan. Kinda wish it was him with me instead.

"Come on. Let's ride the Ferris wheel first!" Sam says, grabbing my hand, interlocking our fingers.

It felt different then holding Chan's. His hands were warm.

"Don't people usually ride the Ferris wheel at the end and at night?" I ask as we reach the line and waited.

"Yeah. But that's what basic people do." Sam answers.

I nod with a laughter.

We waited for a while and finally reach the front. Getting in the cart and waiting to reach the top.

The ride comes to a halt and our cart swinging slightly.

Riding it during the day was much different. The evening sun glistening down in the town.

"It's pretty during the day light." I say as I look at Sam.

He was staring at me.

I lightly blush and look away.

"Yeah. It is." He replies.

But I knew he wasn't talking about the view.

The ride soon comes to an end and we continue on with the day.

Playing games and winning prizes. Much like that day with Chan.

Munching on Carnival food and snacks.

"I'm literally going to puke." Sam groans out as he leans over a trash can.

I laugh and rub his back.

We just finished riding a rollercoaster after eating some burgers and cheese fries.

I took the ride well. But Sam, he looked green and ready to puke on everyone and everything.

"I told you, you didn't have to come on the ride if you couldn't handle it." I laugh out as he was gagging.

I don't know if he was trying to throw up or holding it in.

"I'm a man. I should be able to handle it." He replies back.

I laugh even more. Recalling to Chan and how he said the same thing the other day.

Jeez, Chan has been occupying my thoughts the whole time I've been with Sam.

I shake them away and continue trying to comfort the sick boy beside me.

He moves from the trash can. Breathing heavily and slightly sweating.

"All good?" I ask.

He nods and tries to fix himself.

"Yeah. All good."

I nod with a smile and we continue to walk.

The day was passing and the moon was coming up. Sam and I left the carnival and walking back home.

"Today was fun, right?" He asks.

I nod. Even though the whole time I was thinking about Chan.

"Yeah it was. Although, you didn't have to win me all these prizes." I say as I hold the stuffed animals and toys up.

"Nonsense! Just something for you to remember the day." Sam says as he was holding his own.

We reach my place. I couldn't help but look at the house beside mine.

Chan's car nowhere to be seen. He must be out still.

We walk up the steps of my home. Stopping at the front door.

"Well thank you for today. It was fun. I hope to do it again sometime." I admit.

He smiles at me. Dimples showing. Reminding me of the boy next door.

"Definitely. Well, good night." He says and starts to walk away.

"Night." I reply back softly.

I enter the house and head to the living room. My mom and dad there.

I dump all the stuffed animals and toys on the loveseat and slump down on it. Exhaling after a long day.

"Had fun?" My dad asks.

I nod and look at the plushies.

"Fun and tired. Sam almost puked after a rollercoaster." I mention, chuckling a bit at the memory.

"Poor boy. Is he okay?" My mom asks.

I nod. "He is. After a while of gagging over a trash can."

We continue to chat about our days. Making comments and laughing a bit.

It was nice to spend some quality time with my family.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 104 13
seungjin one shots. please read the first chapter for trigger warnings and genres ! #27 seungmin 070324 #1 top seungmin 240324 #41 seungjin 060424
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
35.8K 2.3K 15
The clock is ticking. Will Changbin be able to find this Chan person? Will Chan be able to find Changbin? Soulmate AU -- Cover Credits: @hyukaluvvv ...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...