๐‹๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

Door Emmalyn22334

๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ โ†  ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—.๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐–พ๏ฟฝ... Meer

00
๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
02

01

54 3 0
Door Emmalyn22334

the ark: present time
pilot

 ◦•●◉✿

       "𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅," 

Her head rose up, as soon as the door to the Skybox cell slammed open; crashing against the metal wall to her cell. Her eyebrows shot up in confusion, "My birthday is not until two weeks, I'm to be reviewed then! He can't float me." She disagreed. 

"Now, Artemis. Don't go through this with us again." The guard on the right sighed, getting annoyed with the constant defiance the girl showed every time the came down to get her for either meal time or class. 

For once, Artemis decided to agree. Her brown her pushed behind her ear as she stood up, turning to face the wall, she watched as the other guard; one she had not seen before today pulled out a metal container and opened it. 

A wristband of some sorts was sitting in it, "What's going on?" She inquired. 

"Quiet, hold out your right wrist." He ordered as a frown formed on her face. 

He reached over and pushed the metal wristband onto her arm, a hiss came out of her lips as the small spikes pushed into her pale skin. The pain didn't settle down as she was dragged out of the small cell and pushed out into the Skybox's population. 

Many delinquents were being escorted out, her eyes looked for Taylor but she couldn't find her friend and partner in crime anywhere? Maybe he'd already been floated, she took a deep breath in at that possibility. 

She hoped not. 

"Walk," The one of the left ordered, pushing her not so gently forward. Almost tripping, she managed to regain her balance and glared at the displeased guard who didn't seem happy to be stuck with a delinquent. 

It was quiet, the only sound was the machine hum that was keeping the Ark in space. "Where are we going?" She muttered, noticing they were heading towards Mecha station, where all the mechanics and engineers worked. 

"I said, quiet." The guard ordered and the one on her right scowled. 

"Archer, lean up. She's just asking a question." He suggested, gaining a glare from the other guard as they finally approached a big looking dropship. The two continued pushing her towards the third level in the ship and pushed her into an uncomfortable red seat. 

The one of the right, she still had no clue of his name; even after having him as her guard for almost two years, quickly and efficiently strapped her in. "Have a safe trip." He mumbled quietly, before leaving her alone to her thoughts. 

"Artemis?" She heard her name come from beside her, and she turned to see a brunette male strapped to the wall. Jasper Jordan and Monty Green smiled brightly at her as a smile brought up her face. "Well, well, well. How long has it been?" He asked, as more delinquents came aboard the ship. 

"A year and a half." She informed them with a thinking face, "I think. I lost track of time, really." She shrugged, laughing. "What in the hell did you two get arrested for? Last time I checked, you two were still smoking pot in Argo." She questioned.

"Someone forgot to replace our last voyage." Jasper accused, looking at Monty as Artemis let out a quiet chuckle. 

"Someone has apologised over a hundred times." Monty retorted, his eyes narrowing on his best friend. Before he looked back over at Artemis, "Anyway, what did you get arrested for-?" She didn't get to answer, as a loud bang brought them out of their conversation. 

Loud screams echoed when the lights flickered off, and another loud crash echoed. It wasn't long before lights started flickering on, and a screen at the front of the ship switched on. Thelonious Jaha appeared on the screen.

"Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance." Jaha announced as Artemis leaned her head against the seat, just wanting to ignore the whole speech it seems that he was going to give. "And as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you but for all of us, indeed for mankind itself." He spoke. 

"We have no idea what is waiting down there for you. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you down because your crimes have made you expendable." He commented, and Artemis's scoffed; her hands clenching into fists. 

"Your dad's a dick Wells!" Someone shouted and Artemis's eyes widened. What the hell had Wells done to get arrested? Artemis was surprised that Jaha had put his own son on the drop ship but knew that Thelonious didn't give anyone the benefit of the doubt even his own flesh and blood. 

"Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean." He explained, but Artemis highly doubted it; if the Ark was going to follow after them then her crimes would definitely not be forgiven and wiped away from her record. 

It was just the way it was. 

"The drop-site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was stocked with enough nonperishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years." Jaha continued, the screen crackling as we entered the atmosphere.

"Spacewalker bandit strikes again!" Someone else shouts out, and Artemis looks up to see Finn Collins; more commonly known as Spacewalker was floating around the dropship. A girl in another section of the dropship 'whooed' and Artemis rolled her eyes. 

"Go Finn!" 

"Check it out. Your dad did float me after all." She heard Finn say, and she rolled her eyes in annoyance. This was part of the reason she was glad that she was in solitary confinement; sometimes people really annoyed her. 

"You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Artemis heard Wells counter, ignoring what the other male had said not even two minutes before. She spotted two others getting ready to unstrap from their seats. 

"Hey! You two, stay put if you want to live." Clarke Griffin shouted out, and Artemis rolled her eyes; they weren't going to listen to her. 

"Mount Weather is life." Jaha spoke on the monitor, although now; no one was listening to it. "You must locate those supplies immediately." 

"Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year." She heard Finn speak, and Artemis clenched her teeth together. Her and Clarke weren't friends, maybe more like acquaintances but she knew that her father had been floated almost a year prior. Although she managed to hear stuff while in Solitary confinement herself. 

"You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk." Clarke retorted, making Artemis smirk. 

"But it was fun. I'm Finn." He introduced himself. Jaha's voice was now in the background, as Clarke shouted at the other two that was following after Collins. Suddenly, the dropship lurched to the right as the parachutes deployed. 

"Finn, are you okay?!" She heard Clarke shout, as Artemis noticed the two body's of the boys that followed Finn; on the floor. It wasn't long before the lights went off, screams and loud talking was heard as the backup generators once again kicked in. 

"Listen!" Monty shouted out, "No machine hum." He announced. Jasper smirked from beside him. 

"Whoa," Jasper commented from beside him. "That's a first." 

Artemis grabbed her belt and silently unclipped it. She quickly rushed forward and pressed her two fingers to one of the boys throats. "Finn, A. Is he breathing?" Clarke asked, as the brunette haired girl pulled her fingers back and shook her head. 

"Dammit, Finn. This is what happens when you be an idiot." Artemis scowled at him, anger laced through her voice. 

"The outer door is on the lower level." A unknown male shouted from the lower level. 

 ◦•●◉✿

            Clarke and Artemis slipped down the ships ladders, noticing a male; maybe two or three years older than them getting ready to open the door to the drop-ship. "Stop!" Clarke shouted out, making the man turn to face the two. 

Clarke finished the last steps on the ladder before pushing through the rest of the crowd. "The air could be toxic." She spat, her eyes narrowing on the guy as Artemis cocked a brow; there was something almost familiar about him. 

"If the air is toxic, we're all dead anyway." He retorted, as the ladder beside Artemis once again creaked with someone climbing down it. 

"Bellamy?" The soft voice came from beside her, and a beautiful brunette looked at the guard with a confused look before her eyes lit up with happiness and excitement. She climbed down the ladder faster and did the exact same thing Clarke had done minutes earlier. 

She stood in front of him with a smile, as Artemis watched the scene in front of her. "My god, look how big you are." Bellamy looks down at her with a soft look before she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"What the hell are you wearing?" The girl questioned as she pulled back, "A guards uniform?" 

Artemis guessed that she was generally surprised to see that he was in this type of uniform; as if she had seen him in something different. "I borrowed it to get on the dropship." He informed her, "Someone's has to keep an eye on you." He teases, before she wraps her arms around him again. 

"Where's you wristband?" Artemis cursed Clarke's timing, it was obvious this girl hadn't seen this man in a long time and she just ruined a beautiful moment. 

"Do you mind?" The girl snapped at her. "I haven't seen my brother in a year." 

"No one has a brother!" Someone yells from the back, and Artemis grits her teeth together; geez are people so judgemental? 

"That's Octavia Blake!" A female voice followed, "The girl they found hidden in the floor." 

The girl, Octavia obviously didn't like being reminded of her past as she launched herself forward causing Bellamy to wrap his arm around her waist. "Octavia, Octavia, no. Let's give them something else to remember you by." Bellamy soothed. 

Artemis smiled as the scene in front of her, it was her first sighting of siblings; and she was glad she was present to see it. "Yeah, like what?" Octavia fired back, obviously still annoyed by the other delinquents comments, shown by the fact that she ripped her arm from his hand. 

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years." Bellamy suggested, and Octavia smiled before nodding. Bellamy smirked as he reached up towards the leaver again but this time Clarke didn't stop him. 

The large door starts to open, and the dropship started steaming up as the door hits the ground. 

The brunette haired girls eyes were closed tightly as the natural light was something unusual for her. When she finally opened her eyes, her mouth gaped open at the sight. Earth was much more gorgeous than what was said up on the Ark. 

Octavia took a cautious step onto the ramp, her lips curling into an amazed smile but she was still being cautious. Once she was at the end of the ramp, one of her feet dangled over the edge of the ramp. 

Once conquering her fear, she jumped off of the edge. She breathed in, before throwing her hands up in the air; shouting. 

"We're back bitches!

Screams echoed throughout the delinquents before everyone rushed out of the dropship. Artemis was the last to follow, she took a shaky step out onto the mud as Octavia marvelled at the scene in front of her. 

Artemis couldn't disagree with Octavia's expression either, Earth was a gorgeous place. 

Monty came up behind Artemis, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You seem happy." He teased, and she punched his chest playfully. The two finally pulled away as a smirk tugged at both their lips as the two rushed out into the open area near where they landed. 

Artemis looked up to see Finn heading towards Clarke, and the woman knew that it wouldn't end well probably. "Artemis." Monty pushed, and she looked over at the male she was standing beside. 

"I'm okay," She breathed out, before she realised something. "Can I ask you something?" She questioned, and he nodded. 

She took a deep breath inwards before asking her next question. 

"Was Taylor floated?" 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 63.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...