My Forever | Suna Rintarou

aniyarintarou

"I don't really believe in soulmates to be honest with you [y/n]...but I do think you're my forever." ╰┈➤ ❝ A... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

9

3.1K 86 78
aniyarintarou

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

3rd Pov

╰┈➤  After Suna said that he grabbed your hand and walked over to the couch with you trailing behind him. He sat next to Osamu and you just sat next to Suna.

"Well since we won. You guys have to do anything we say." Suna said so everyone could hear him.

"So we're actually doing that." Osamu said while throwing his head back and he let out a groan.

"I'm not really worried, I'll do anything." Bokuto said pridefully.

"Yea we know." Akaashi said and rolled his eyes at the boy.

You brought your lips over to Suna's ear telling him your idea since you already had a plan in mind. He let out a small laugh and nodded in approval.

"So you guys have that training camp next week, and you're all going to wear a pair of spandex for the first day." You said nonchalantly while leaning your head on Suna's shoulder.

"I have a nice ass and a huge di-" Terushima was about to say before he got interrupted by Osamu.

"The only girls that are going to be there are the team managers and I don't think any of them are interested." Osamu looked towards Terushima.

"Fine with me, I mean it doesn't really seem like a punishment in my opinion." Kuroo with a smug look on his face.

"Yea I don't really care either." Tendou said while shrugging his shoulders.

Akaashi and Kenma didn't really say anything but they just shrugged their shoulders as a response.

These cocky bastards, you thought to yourself a with
a confused look on your face.

After that Osamu turned on a random movie but no one was really watching it in the first place. Kuroo had suggested that you all play of game of truth and everyone didn't really care so you all agreed.

"Come here." Suna titled his head back a little and had his head face towards you while he whispered in your ear. He patted his lap hoping you'd get the gesture.

"Right now." You said kind of surprised.

"I don't think I stuttered." He gently gripped the back of your neck and pulled your face closer to his.

He pulled you by the waist with one hand and picked you up by your butt with the other. Suna had no problem picking you up and putting you on his lap facing him. You were kind of startled by his actions since there was a crowd.

"Suna there going to see-" your face was beat red at this point, you tried to hide how flustered you were by putting your head down but Suna had already seen.

"And? I miss you holding you anyways." Suna placed  his head on your shoulder and started rubbing your back to try an ease you and make you feel more comfortable.

"Hey are you guys playing?" Kuroo asked referring to the game of truth he had suggested earlier.

"Nah." Suna said answering for the both of you not really even paying attention to Kuroo. His full attention was on you right now.

Everyone's eyes were on you and Suna now. Everyone had already knew there was something going on between the two of you, just you and Suna were denying it.

"You and [Y/n] like really comfortable there Suna." Tendou smirked while twirling his index fingers in a circle then pointing them at you and Suna.

Suna just rolled his eyes as a response then turned his head so it was in the crook of your neck. After that all the boys attention had gone back to their game of truth while you and Suna just enjoyed each other's company.

"So how was the kiss earlier." Suna mumbled while his face was still buried in your neck.

"Oh uh-uhm I liked it." You mumbled.

"You did?" Soon you felt Suna's lips on your neck, planting a couple of small kisses going lower to your collarbone. "I did too...It wasn't long enough though."  He removed his lips from your skin and looked up at you with a dull expression.

"Your really touchy today." You wrapped your arms around Suna's neck and brought your face closer to his.

"Is that a problem?"

"Not really. Just pointing it out that's all." You smiled at Suna.

It was already late and 2 hours had passed it was about 4 in the morning now. You, Kenma, and Akaashi had fallen asleep. Kuroo let Kenma lay on his head on his lap to sleep, and Bokuto just ended up bringing Akaashi home with him about an hour ago.

Suna' Pov

╰┈➤ [Y/n] fell asleep a couple of minutes ago while still sitting in my lap. The other guys were talking about the volleyball camp I think, I wasn't really paying attention, [Y/n had my attention right now. I loved watching [Y/n] sleep, it kind of brought me at ease watching her rest. The way her face softened and the small calm breathes she took in her sleep . I honestly adored her.

"Suna what about you?" I heard Kuroo say breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Oh...what?" I said confused.

"We were talking about our plans after school, it is our last year." Kuroo stated while looking at me.

"Oh, we have months before that it's not like I'm worried about it right now. I'll probably just go wherever I get a volleyball scholarship, it doesn't really matter to me." I plainly said then turned my attention back to [Y/n].

"Suna, what's really going between you and [Y/n]. Maybe it's not my business but you seem really happy with her." Osamu said with a small grin on his face.

"We're just friends, you guys can stop asking now." Honestly I didn't know what me and [Y/n] we're, I definitely didn't think of her as just a friend but I didn't know how she felt. 

"Sure man." Terushima laughed.

"Well I'm gonna head off to bed guys. Tendou and Terushima y'all can sleep on the floor in my room, Kuroo and Kenma can sleep on the couches, and Suna and [Y/n] can just sleep in Atsumu's room." Osamu said while yawing and making his way over to his room. "Goodnight ya guys."

"Night." Everyone said in unison.

Tendou and Terushima followed Osamu to his room while Kuroo found some blankets for him and Kenma. I got up from the couch with [Y/n] and carried her to the bed in Atsumu's room. I took off the shoes she had on and placed them next to the bed. I took off her pants and shirt  trying not to look at her body as best as I could trying to be respectful of her privacy. I took off the hoodie I had on under my flannel and slipped  it over her head and put it on her. I took off my jeans and shoes and laid them next to where I had put [Y/n]'s clothes.

I laid her under the covers and went to the other side  of the bed to lay next to her. I brought her body into my arms feeling the warmth of her skin up against mine once again. I kissed the top of her forehead and brushed my fingers through her hair while keeping my gaze on her.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Osamu said earlier about how I seemed happier. He was probably right, I've haven't been as sad or angry these past couple days since I've been with [Y/n], and not once have I even thought about Miya. Maybe she's what I've needed.

I must've been up later than I thought because before I knew it the sun was coming up already. I yawned to myself and pulled [Y/n] a little closer to me.

"Goodnight [Y/n]" I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead once again before falling alseep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

135K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
11.3K 179 23
Y/N Suna is twins with Rintaro. It's her first day of being a second year at Inarizaki High and she is one of the top three-setters in Japan. After b...
20.8K 686 28
A story where you and Suna fill the voids in each other's hearts and souls. *This story does include frequent cursing. If that type of wording bothe...
102K 3.8K 26
❪ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥, 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖺�...