[✔️] Deer-Like Eyes | Tarocha...

Od shotarowrowrowurboat

NCT's Shotaro x Sungchan (English) Complete ~~~~ He stared at the other boy's brown, wide, deer-like eyes... Více

PLEASE READ (info, character profiles, etc)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
[EDITES] 26 + Vote (not the last chapter btw)
27 + I got tagged
28
29
30
New Book!
31
32
33 [End]

20

1K 58 119
Od shotarowrowrowurboat

(Yo btw just for funnsez Mark and Donghyuck ain't dating in this story, DH just be chasing after Mark and Mark puts up with it but he secretly loves him just FYI and I feel the need to put it here, and if I did say they bfs before then oOps)

also this quick drawing

(Closet/room is 5ft by 7ft ish btw)
This is the closet they do the 7minutes in Heaven (spoiler oOps) in just fyi so I don't have to explain it

Also... about that spicy makeout session..... 1. Probably not as spicy as you'd wish. 2. I'm cringing writing it.

Warning: I realized I'm not as good at portraiting mixed emotions or emotions and thoughts in general 😐

*sigh* what did I do

January 25, Wednesday 2020
[Sungchan]

   "YEOREOBUN!" (everyone!) Lucas shouting, catching everyone's attention. "Lets go!" With a flick of his wrist everyone watched as the bottle spun. Sungchan could only pray that it wouldn't land on him anytime soon.

   The bottle spun to stop in front of the eldest in the room. "Taeyong-hyung! Yeah!" Lucas was clearly excited. He's definitely hoping for him to say truth. "Truth or dare?"

   The man looked as if he was regretting everything. "Aisssh.... truth-"

   "Rumor is saying that you're planning a collaboration with Ten-hyung, is that true?" He didn't... Sungchan unconsciously leaned forward to heard the elder's answer, making Donghyuck snort beside him.

   Taeyong leaned back thinking, "Well.... I'll tell you guys since you're all my children... Yes—" Lucas high fives Hendery, telling him 'I told you! I told you!'

   Taeyong leaned forward, grabbing the bottle and spinning it.

Timeskip brought to you by Yuta's fishing tactic of elbow punching the fish.

   Sungchan watched bored as he ate a cookie as Chenle across the circle spun the bottle. It's been an hour of shocking truths and hilarious dares —including Johnny having to upload on his twitter of a video of him doing aegyo and Mark and Donghyuck playing seven minutes in heaven which Mark might not have appreciated judging by a single muffled scream from the closest— and Sungchan so far was happy with not getting picked for anything.

   Until now.

   "Sungchan~" Chenle chanted when the bottle came to a full stop, the opening staring him right in the face. He chocked on the cookie, coughing a bit before regaining his breath.

   Donghyuck cheered beside him, "Finally! I've been literally waiting for this moment! Chenle you better give him something good!"

   "So Channie~ Truth or dare?" Chenle wouldn't give me anything bad right? "Remember, if you don't want to do it," he clicks his tongue, "either the pants or hoodie is going!" That bitch rule. Tsk. They had the rule if you didn't do the dare or tell the truth you had to *sigh* take a piece of clothing off. If he had known before hand he would've worn a shirt under his hoodie, and there's no way he's taking off his pants. Nope.

   "Trruu— Dare. I- I pick dare." He can not pray to god–

   Chenle had a shiteating grin, but instead of saying the dare, he leaned over to Jaemin, whispering. After a minute and before Dongyoung could yell at them to say the damn dare-

   "Do seven minutes in Heaven with Shotaro!"

Fuck.

   He can't just, not do it! If he stripped that'll show his bruises and he'd rather not be questioned on it. He tried to give Chenle his best puppy eyes, pleading for him to change the dare, but nope. "I mean, you could just take something off—"

   "No, no. I- I'll do it..." he said nervously while rubbing his already sweating palms on his jeans. He stood up, looking over to the youngest Japanese int he room who was just— that bastard is fucking smiling! Whatplahldklzanla

   He can already feel his face becoming red like cherry. He walked over to the dreaded closet, Shotaro behind him. God he fucking hates closets. He sent one last pleading look to Chenle, but got more than a wink.

   Shotaro opened the door, waving his hand, "You first?" Glaring at him he walked inside the dark small room. Honestly though, the closet wasn't that small, it was like a small walking closet— was this even a closet? It's like a small room. Maybe around, the width like 5ft and the length 7ft? Enough room to have se—

   Before the door closed he saw a pile of blankets and mats —he asumes this is where that usually keep the spare bedding and things for guests— under a desk that's against the wall next to the door. But some of the mats were laid on the floor... which made him think. Donghyuck and Mark were in here earlier and he knows that Donghyuck can be... brave and quite, quick. But Taeil and Dongyoung were also in here after them so maybe... their hair were messed up— he's rather not think about it.

[No ones POV]

   A minute later Shotaro followed him into the room, the door shutting behind him and a small 'click' followed as Lucas locked the door from outside. The room was completely dark. Sungchan was standing beside the desk on its short side, Shotaro in front of the door.

A loud knock banged on the door and he heard Lucas shout, "Seven minutes! Starting... Now!" The room was somehow soundproof, not much sound leaving or entering. He heard Shotaro moving around, and then a small 'click'. Suddenly a small yellow light came on. But, it was barely anything, a small lightbulb on the ceiling, not enough light to see the floor below them or even the desk, but enough to just about barely see the other's face. So basically very shitty lighting.

"So... um... we don't actually have to do anything right? Haha... we can just chill—" His awkward small talk came to an end when he watched the Japanese move away from the door, coming closer... and closer to him, placing a hand on the desk and the other on the wall, trapping him against the wall. "Haha..." He let out a nervous chuckle, his eyes scanning over the other who wore a black T-shirt and very ripped blue jeans —which he looked very good in... not that'll he'll admit it aloud. "Sho-Shotaro hey, um. You know what I— Ah!"

   He was quickly cut off when the Japanese shoved a knee between his, his thigh causing some friction he wasn't prepared for and he let out a short and surprised moan which he quickly covered his mouth with both his hands.

   "Sungchan..." Shotaro said, bring his face closer but steering to the right, leaving a tickling kiss beneath the korean's ear causing him to shiver.

   "Y-Yes?" Every time he moved or Shotaro would move it would cause some friction against his dick and he'd rather not make a sound and was trying his best not to make a sound.

   "I... you know, I really like you. I want to, I want to be with you." Though he mumbled, Sungchan heard him clear as day. If the poor lighting was as shit as it was, Shotaro would've been able to see the flush on his cheeks. But that's fine, cuz he knows it's there and can imagine it. "Maybe, maybe we can go on a date later?"

   "I- I..." Sungchan thought about it. For the last weeks he's been, he's been holding back. He still wasn't sure though, how can someone like him? Though he never showed it, he was poor, he was scarred, he was broken, he wasn't... good enough for someone like Shotaro. "I'll think about it..."

   Shotaro grinned, "Think about it then... until then... let's have some fun, we got a few minutes." With that said, the Japanese leaned forward, pressing a kiss to Sungchan's pink lips. The youngers hands came to grip on his shoulders, moans muffled by the other's lips when Shotaro intentionally started moving his leg, his thigh grinding against his crotch.

Shotaro's arms came down to hold him by the waist, Sungchan's coming to wrap around his neck. He decided to let loose for the night, cuz, when will he be able to again?

   The Japanese's lips against his, he felt something wet poke his lips, dragging across the flesh making him whine. Take god for the nonexistent lighting... honestly... if it wasn't dark and not being able to see he probably wouldn't be so willing.

   Cold hands reach under his hoodie, holding his waist that made him jump at the temperature. He gasped, and Shotaro took the opportunity to slip him tongue in.

(A/n: the fuck am I doing... are y'all even enjoying this? Y'all cringing? I'd like some feedback.)

   Moans filled the small room as their hands roamed each other's bodies, mouths chasing one another. One's hands gripped at silver hair, one's cold hands roamed around his stomach and waist, feeling up his sides. Not long after, Shotaro moved them, his grip around Sungchan, moving him to fall back on the desk, lips never not touching.

   However, too soon, much too soon, a small click and loud knocking, making them jump and scaring the brunet making him tighten his arms around Shotaro's neck bringing him ever so closer, sounded along with a yell. "TIMES UP!"

   Breathing heavily, the two stood up straight, being in the dark they couldn't tell how they looked much, the shit light hair barely shinning on a few strands of their hairs. Judging by the shuffling Shotaro was straightening his clothes when he broke the silence, "... I liked that. Sungchan, please, think about it."

   Beginning to fix his own clothes, the korean could only let out a small noise of acknowledgement when he realized something— he was hard. "Fuck."

   "Hm? You okay? Did you bump into something?" Shotaro asked concern, hearing the other curse suddenly.

   Slightly panicking, "N-no, I'm good just... I-I need to go to bathroom..." His word became quieter as he continued his sentence, suddenly shy again. These skinny jeans really aren't helping, fucking hell.

   Hearing those words, "Oh... oh." Sungchan could hear the smirk. "I mean... we got time... I could always h—"

   "No no! I'll go help himself thank you haha... bye!" Before the older could say anything more he went for the door, opening it so abruptly that everyone turned to look to him, but he had already left down the hall to the bathroom, someone calling behind at the circle, "Sungchan?"

   Everyone still sitting on the floor —except for Dejun who was dared to sit on Yangyang's lap— was confused, no one having got a good look at Sungchan to see what happened, until Shotaro stepped out the closet and casually sat down between Jisung and Jaehyun.

   His hair was all messed up, as if he barely or didn't at all even try to fix it and his lips were a fiery red. Seeing everyone looking at him, "What?"

   "Shotaro, don't tell you guys actually fucked in there?" Dongyoung looked at him, mouth opened and eyes wide, "You're only supposed to I don't know, makeout in there not full on fuck—"

   "Hyung! Don't worried! We didn't fuck! It's fiiinnne!" Shotaro waves him off.

Everyone continued as best they could after witnesses 1, Sungchan basically running to the bathroom most likely to take care of... something... and 2, because they just watched as their marshmallow, the somewhat shy and innocent as fuck marshmallow walk out that closet looking fucked and just casually waltz right to his seat as if nothing happened.

Yeah.

Everyone besides Chenle, Jaemin, and Donghyuck.

Short time skip brought to you by Xiaojun gay panicking when he tried to take a picture of Hendery while catching him off guard but Hendery was prepared for it.

   "Sungchan-ah!" That wicked bottle– He sighed, the second time the bottle landed on him. This time it was Shotaro's soon that landed on him. This time he'll not do a dare.

   "Truth." He stated.

   Shotaro thought for a moment.... thought some more. And remembered something. "Hey Sungchan,"

   "Yeah?"

   "Two or three weeks ago, when we first met, you tried to pickpocket me," Fuck. He heard the some of the others gasp. He felt his palms sweat, and Sungchan was sure his nervousness could be seen. "I want to know why you need money."

   Oh yeah, he forgot to mention something. If you picked truth, you had to stick your hand in the lie detector. You either have to tell the truth or have smooth lying skills, which he doesn't have. I'd the machine says your lying twice, clothes off.

   As Jaehyun strapped his hand to the machine —that probably faulty, let's admit it— he tried to think of passable excuses. "Uh well... I... was just hungry and d-decided it would be some quick and easy money... I didn't have any on me before..."

   Sicheng pushes the button, the machine letting out that dreaded music. Please please, pleeease— "Fuck!" He drew his hand away, the shock surprising him.

   "Ooo... Sungchan~ one more lie and either the hoodie or jeans is coming off!" Yangyang teased when on the inside, Sungchan was panicking. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Fuck this machine. I should've worn a shirt.

   "Yes! Join us brother in being nude!" Johnny laughed, his exposed chest shaking in laughter, a shirtless Ten laughing as well. A pantless Kunhang shouted a "Yes!" from across the circle, a fist raised in the air.

   Sungchan had to give it to Kunhang, the man had a purple hoodie and a T-shirt, but choose to take off his pants for the fun of it. Mad respect.

   But unlike Kunhang, Sungchan is not willing to take any piece of clothing off.

   Rubbing his hands on his jeans to dry them, he placed his hand back on the metal, making his voice more confidently as he lied, "I just wanted some money."

BZZZZ

    "Whoo!"

    "Take it off Channie!"

   Fuck fuck. If I take off my hoodie... the bruises are healing, but they're very much there— and my shoulder still looks like a cat had a field day on it. My jeans? Haha, nice try, no. His right leg was still pretty colourful with bruises and had bandages around it from stubborn cuts that refuse to stop bleeding. "D-do I ha-have to?"

   "Not unless you wanna tell the truth right now!" Dongyoung pipe up. No no, can't do that either, the truth is that I do it to give to my parents... and that'll just raise more questions.

   He shook his head. He didn't know what to do. He got a small beating a few days ago so the bruises on his right arm where fresh, that'll surely start shit, and he'd rather have to ruin the mood cuz of the abuse scattered on his skin. But by not doing something he...

   "Oh come'on Sungchan! The hoodie or the pants! Choose one!" Donghyuck nudged him for the side, whining in his ear loudly. The others after chanting along the lines of 'Hurry up!', 'It's only a little skin!', 'Come On!'.

   "Come-on, I'll even do it for you!" His eyes widened in fear as he turned to Donghyuck, who had somehow silently snaked his arm around him to pull up both sides of his hoodie.

   Before he had time to react, cold air hit his stomach and ribs.

_______________________

*not edited*

Thoughts?

Ooo a cliffhanger~

Yo I need suggestions for the Lucas oneshot for my NCT birthdays oneshot, give me like a, like a prompt idk. Like, it can even be a ship idk idc, like, I'm dry on ideas for that ㅠㅠ

Anyways~

Like starts tomorrow— *looks at time* ... Today, so this story might have slower updates Maybe
It might not tho, idk yet, I'm writing and creating a plot to this story as I'm writing lmao, my creativeness comes on and off and you might only get 1 chapter a week, or, like the last few days, get a chapter or two everyday for a few days in a row

So just, incase the gap between uploads expand to greater than 7 days (-By NCT Dream) thats why

Byeeee

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

273K 9.6K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
38.9K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
24.8K 1.3K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
43.1K 1.8K 31
Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing. Where two boys become each others family because of...