The adventures of Sharkboy, L...

Door itisbecca

With their home world dying, Sharkboy, Lavagirl, and Earthgirl go to planet Earth to find Max, the boy that d... Meer

My Summer P1
Dorkboy
Best Friends Forever..... NOT!
A/N
Loser World
Tobor
it's them!
Planet drool
Blue For the boys, Pink for the girls
Pink for the girls, blue for the boys
A/N
Passage of Time, the Train of Thought, the Stream of Consciousness

My Summer P2

1.8K 29 4
Door itisbecca

Max

"But...  that was years ago....

I first met Sharkboy while fishing on the dock this summer.

He seemed lost.

So I snuck him home when my parents we to busy arguing to notice.

I kept him fed and in water.

He had been traveling the universe in search of his father. He told me of his latest adventures on a planet so cool it makes you drool. 

He said I too could go to Planet Drool someday. Then one night I was visited by a glowing light. An amazing girl with purple flames for hair and skin of molten lava rock appeared.

I called her... Lavagirl.

She smiled at me, for that seemed to be her name.

She told me she needed Sharkboy to return to Planet Drool with her, for a great crisis was developing.

Suddenly, another  girl came. She had medium length, brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing a dress that resembled a tree. I first named her Naturegirl, then Treegirl. She shook her head for both. Earthgirl?  she nodded, smiling, and looked at Sharkboy, I looked behind me at him, there was a slight blush on his cheeks. He glared at me, then looked back at Earthgirl. 

Lavagirl asked if I could go with them.

I told her, "I have school tomorrow. " She gave me a sad look and flamed away, taking Sharkboy and Earthgirl with her.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
514K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
127K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...