Someone Like You -Phillip Alt...

Od redlacegirl

READ BEFORE STARTING After a lost career opportunity and a terrible breakup, going back home, to the town of... Více

Comfort
Warm and Familiar
Playfulness Maybe?
The Only Plan
What I Like and What I Don't
Fucking Pretty
Interrupted
Bittersweet
Failure, Disappointment and Sex
Morning
Not Knowing
Two Sweets and a Punch
Comfort Character
Certain Moments
Birthday
Friends
Im Keeping These
Sleepy Head
Infatuation
Cheater
Care and Affection
It's Nothing
This Thing Between Us
The Tables Have Turned
Thanksgiving
Wet Dream and Abba
In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Coffee and Conditions
Cream Pie
Mistletoe
Christmas Morning
And a Happy New Year...
Baby Boy
Nice Surprises
White Lie
Are You Happy?
A Bigger Part
My Girlfriend
Domestic Sweet
Little Gift
Views
Sweet And Salty
Cheshire Cat Smile
Sauvignon Sacrifice
One More Day
Love Passed By
Tell Me Lies
All The Things I Did
Burn The Bridge
Fifteen Minutes
Mending Fences
Just The Two Of Us
Where The Heart Is
A Sweet Reprise
Epilogue
[author's note]
a little update

Feelings Unbeknownst

2.7K 78 439
Od redlacegirl

A/N: I am aware of the torture i have put you through, i am also aware the last few chapters have been crap. And to make it up to you, i bring you what you have been expecting...

Warning ⚠️ SMUT.

—————
New Years felt so far away already, and it had only been five days, but since then between your small vacation and your families knowing about your relationship, Philip and you had been spending almost double the time together, mostly just hanging out, talking and talking as if you hadn't seen each other in weeks or months, you had even taken a nap together the other day, accidentally falling asleep, but still, you had been spending a lot of time together.

Speaking of time, you knew, you were well aware of what time it was, you had promised him, you had promised yourself too to be honest, he wasn't the only one with a whole lotta pent up sexual need, after all the other day while talking on the phone to Erica about it, you realized how long it had been since you had sex.

-God i don't even know why I'm so nervous, we've done it before! Maybe I'm still self conscious, but i don't wanna wait any longer...- you had protested.

-When was the last time you guys did it? Maybe it's like a lack of habit or something? You know like you were growing used to it but then you stopped, and plus adding what happened...- she trailed off.

-Uhh i don't know...- you thought about it, thinking back to when the fight had happened- We fought before Thanksgiving, so that would be...holy shit, that's like two months- you realized.

No wonder you were so horny lately, you had left the poor guy without sex for two whole months, you knew it had only been ten or so days since you had made up, but you had completely forgotten about the time before.

-Oh my god Erica, the poor guy, he must have the bluest balls right now!- you gasped.

-Poor thing...- she laughed through the phone.

You laughed too, feeling a bit of guilt for making him wait so long, but sometimes it's so hard not to compare yourself to other people, you just needed to get it out of your head, but now you wanted to make it special for him, make him feel good, reward him, in a way. Standing up from the bed, phone in your ear, you walked over to your underwear drawer to check for what lingerie had been spared from your exes stupid outburst, you found your black lacy bra, without the panties of course, since Philip had kept them.

You kept fumbling in your drawer and finally found it, your white lace bra and panties, which had a lot more lace, it wasn't as sexy as the black one, but you liked it just as much. Erica gave you an interesting suggestion she had read about the other day and was trying herself, apparently pineapple or cranberry juice could make your...well your cunt, taste a little better, though it was a myth, as you held the bottle of natural no-added-sugars cranberry juice in hand, you thought you had nothing to lose.

Therefore for the past three days you had been drinking cranberry juice on every meal, even sometimes in between them if you were thirsty, and to be honest you were pretty curious to see if it worked.

You had initially called Erica to catch up and tell her about your little announcement during New Years, you both had laugh and cringed at everyone's reactions and observations, but your mom had you a little concerned by now, she hadn't spoken or asked about it since that night, you knew she wasn't exactly a huge fan of Philip but you thought by now she'd have something to say, he was, after all, her bestfriend's son.

Speaking of, you pulled your phone out to call Philip, after the second ring, you heard his voice greeting you.

-Hey baby- you answered, you heard chuckling- What?-

-Nothing, i just love to hear you call me that- he laughed, you rolled your eyes-How are ya?-

-I'm doing good, hey i was thinking...Wanna do something tonight? Like dinner? I feel like cooking- you said, walking around the living room.

-Sure yeah, your place?- he asked eagerly.

You thought about it for a second, no your place wouldn't work, not for tonight at least, you didn't want to have to keep it down just because your mom and Horry were sleeping in the same house.

-Actually i was thinking yours, your kitchen's bigger...- you joked, and lied.

-Okay, but I'm not cleaning...- he warned, only half joking.

-I love how romantic you are, have i told you that lately?- sarcasm stained your voice.

-You haven't, actually. I'm starting to feel under appreciated- he falsely pouted.

Oh I'll appreciate you tonight you'll see...

-What were you thinking?- he said with a chuckle, letting you know he was just messing around.

You were pretty sure he meant for dinner, but of course of all places your mind could go to, it jumped right into every dirty thing you could think of.

God i need his dick...

-Hmm i dunno, pasta?- you said casually.

-Pasta sounds great, actually- he admitted- Are you staying over?- his tone was that of an excited puppy.

You laughed softly at his eagerness, giving him a few seconds to wait for your answer.

-Do you want me to stay over?- your voice turned seductive, trying to give him an idea of what you had in store for tonight.

-I always do baby- he sounded excited, but he seemed to totally miss on your velvet tone, which made you frown.

-Okay...- you trailed off, a little taken by surprise- Text me when you get home?-

-Yup- he responded.

-How's work by the way? You keeping an eye on Horry for me?- you smiled, knowing he wasn't actually supposed to go today but Paul had asked him to.

He gave you a short chuckle before he sighed into the phone.

-Work's fine, i gotta stay the rest of the day, Paul called me just to get on my fucking nerves again over some stupid inventory...- he ranted.

You let him talk it out to you, you knew although he wanted to be a part of the family business, he had been hesitant about working with Paul, feeling nervous and anxious about not meeting his older brother's expectations, thing was it was tough for them to agree on anything basically, Paul didn't trust Philip, you knew, he knew, shit even a blind person could see it, you hated seeing Philip try his best only for Paul to totally miss it.

-I'm sorry he's giving you a hard time...- you sighed against the phone- Maybe he'll come around- you shrugged, trying to sound positive.

-Hm, yeah right...Paul out of all people.- he said sarcastically, you could hear in his tone how frustrated he was- I can't wait to get out of here and see you...- he said slowly and sincerely.

-Me too...-you smiled, speaking sweetly- I'll see you tonight okay?-

-Yup- he sighed- I should go before Paul catches me on the phone and gives me another lecture- he half groaned.

-Okay businessman- you chuckled- Don't lose your shit at him, i know how you Altman's can be.- you teased.

-Aaw, come on, just a little?- he whined falsely.

Shaking your head with a smile, you laughed at his immaturity, real or fake, you knew he loved to mess with his siblings and piss them off, especially Paul.

-Okay, one snarky comment- you joked.

-Yayy- he chuckled, there was a beat- See you tonight sweet cheeks- his voice lowered.

-See ya...- you grinned at the ground.

As soon as the call was over, you couldn't help but giggle to yourself, noticing the blush that had crept to your face. 'Sweet cheeks', he'd never called you that before, you liked it, it always took you off guard how much he could make your stomach flutter with butterflies, and make you giggle like a corny schoolgirl.

You took a quick trip to grocery store and went back home to hop in the shower, making sure to exfoliate and then shave, as waited for Philip to text you, you got dressed and drank one last cup of the cranberry juice, it was a good thing the liquid didn't have any added sugars, otherwise you'd be rotting your teeth away.

The text from Philip appeared by the time your hair was dry and you were just sitting in your underwear in bed, ready to throw in your clothes, a tiny bit of makeup, and get going. You hugged your coat around you as you crossed the street, knocking on his door as you heard distant crickets.

He said hello to you with his confident smile and his side hug, kissing your cheek deeply as he hummed a sigh.

-Hm i missed you...- he mumbled as he pulled away to move to your lips, gifting you a tender kiss.

-Aaw i missed you too...-he smiled- Long day?-

-Fuck, yeah...- he grumbled, his tone low.

-Tell me about it...- you encouraged him, setting your coat on the hanger and walking to the kitchen.

Philip shrugged and shook his head with an unsatisfied type of gesture on his face as you took out all the things you needed from your shopping bag and moved around his kitchen.

-I don't even wanna think about Paul's bullshit anymore...- you heard him say, next thing you felt where his hands wrapping around your waist and his chest pressing on your back- I'd rather enjoy the company of a beautiful lady...-

He smiled down at you as he said this, you returned that smile and rolled your eyes at his cheesiness, though you welcomed it gladly, he chuckled and kissed your lips, engulfing you in his height as he gently trapped your lower lip between his, you hummed and were about to skip dinner and jump on the counter before he pulled away too soon.

-Do you want me to help?- he said with soft eyes.

You were a little surprised that by now he hadn't pushed a little when he kissed you, then you remembered the last time he did so and how you pushed him off, but now you were past New Years, maybe he wanted to play dumb and see if he could impress you by waiting as much as he could.

That honestly sounded like the Altman way, you let it slide, wanting to tell him but also wanting to see where this went.

-Um...sure, can you get the wine?- you tilted your head up at him.

-Aw come on!- he groaned- You still don't trust my cooking skills?- he asked, baffled as he walked over to the small wine cellar to pop open a bottle of white wine, you liked how he remembered that's what you drank.

-Not sober I don't- you cocked a brow at him.

Suddenly he was much more eager to pour you the wine, taking a glass from the cabinet and filling it up past halfway. You were about to tell him it was too much but honestly? Why pretend?

-Thank you...- you said, wiping your hands from opening the can of tomato paste before you took a sip.

-Now can i help you?- he raised his brows.

You turned you head and pretended you were about to say something before you raised a finger and took another, longer, sip. He threw his head back in an exaggerated groan and you giggled to yourself.

-Can you chop the onions and the garlic?- you said at the end of your teasing.

-On it.- he assured, rolling up his sleeves.

You had to admit he had gotten considerably better since Christmas, he even threw the pasta in the boiling water before you did so, and a few times as he walked past you while you were stirring the sauce, he'd give you a quick kiss on your cheek or temple, you with your wine and him with his beer, you talked about when you were going back to work, you talked about Erica and her fiancé and how happy you were to have met her.

-Hey could you pass a few leaves of the basil please?- you pointed besides him were the washed bunch of basil was.

-Yup- he said, picking around five leaves for you to cut in half and throw in the sauce as a finishing touch.

The sauce was done within minutes and he held two plates for you to serve, you took your glass and another one for Philip who was switching to red wine, a recommendation you made, since you would just not allow him to have pasta with beer.

You sat on the kitchen island, both near the corner as to be close to each other, the dining table was way too big for just the two of you, this way it felt more intimate, had it not been for Philip's jokes and your tipsy rambling you probably would've finished eating earlier, instead by the time you took your last bite, the meal had gone cold, but you didn't care.

Philip did the dishes and you put them away, when he was done he leaned back against the counter, sleeves still rolled up, and let out a long yawn, running a hand over his tired eyes after.

-Aaw are you tired old man?- you said, walking over to wrap your arms around his waist.

-Hmm yeah...- he mumbled, leaning his head down to rest on your shoulder for a second before you cupped his face.

He looked at you and you noticed his eyelids had gone a little droopy, you guessed between the heavy meal, the alcohol and the weight of the day, all he wanted was to rest. If he didn't want to, which you didn't think would be the case really, you could always do it in the morning, you loved morning sex after all.

You brought your lips up to his, kissing him intently to clarify your intentions, making sure he got the message as your tongue moved around his slowly.

-Let's get you to bed...- you smiled, speaking in a velvety voice.

He nodded and you both walked upstairs to the bedroom, brushing your teeth, you came out last from the bathroom only to find him already in bed with his forearm draped over his eyes, all ready to go to sleep. It occurred to you, what if he had forgotten? No there was no way he could've, it hasn't been that long.

With a pinched brow you climbed in bed besides him, wearing his shirt and your underwear of choice for tonight, as soon as you laid besides him he pulled the covers over you and nestled besides you, wrapping you in his arms.

-Goodnight...- you said, sounding even a little confused as you looked up at him.

-Nighty night...- he sighed, eyes already heavily closed.

You laid there, eyes wide and lips pursed as to not laugh your ass off, he forgot, he really forgot it was past New Years already, i mean there was still a chance that he was waiting for you to give him the green light, but you had made various moves to hint at him. You couldn't decide if it was cute or funny, but your chest shook with a small giggle as you moved to hug him closely, not being able to muster his sudden wholesomeness.

-What are you laughing at?- his voice sounded sleepy yet quizzical as he moved to look down at you.

His brows were raised in a surprised yet clueless manner as you giggled up at him, biting your lip to try and cease it.

-You really haven't noticed?- you asked, genuinely curious.

-What?- he asked, a little fear in his eyes as he looked back and forth between yours- Did i forget something??-

-No no no- you pecked his chin- Don't worry...-

-Then...what didn't i notice?- he asked, still confused.

A grin stretched on your lips, drawn with desire and seduction, while your hands run up the toned muscles of his chest, your thighs already rubbing together.

-It's after New Years...- you said smoothly.

His eyes twitched, and then he blinked, you could see the gears turn in his dark eyes for a quick second before they widened with realization. Tired Philip was gone then, being replaced by an excited smirk and a shudder.

-Fuck.- he breathed out, you smiled before he climbed, or better said threw himself, over you.

Lips found each other, desperate to plaster themselves and suck on the others in a buzzing, passionate kiss. His breaths clashed against your cheek as well as the tip of his nose, you opened your legs to let him accommodate his body in between them, which he quickly did with a groan, biting on your lower lip and sucking on it, you moaned into his mouth and your hands, cupping his face, found their way up his black fluffy hair, running your fingers through it as you bucked your hips up with already pooling need.

His tongue instantly dived into your mouth, moaning lowly as he explored it like he had never been there before, dancing with your tongue while his hands made it their mission to roam around your body, you felt them rub up and down the sides of your waist, up your bent thighs and down again over your belly, squeezing at the extra flesh on that area before he came higher to cup your breasts, massaging them over his shirt, he must've felt the extra layer of your bra because he pulled it up from the hem past your breasts, but didn't take it off of you, not allowing himself to break the kiss just yet.

He deepened it once more as his hands squeezed your tits, earning another moan from you and a tug on his hair. Now he did break the kiss, lips swollen and wet with a mix of both your saliva and his, he briefly looked down to look at the white lace covering your bust, muttering another 'fuck' before he quickly sat up to tug the shirt he was wearing off in a quick pull.

You could see the eagerness this man had running through his body, evident in his rushed and desperate actions and the heaving of his chest every time he breathed in, you weren't far behind, being just as needy and horny as you slid his shirt off of your body to look up at his, he kneeled in between your open legs, taking off his shirt and throwing it behind him across the room, you bit your lip in an attempt for your mouth not to water when your eyes traveled down his happy trail to stop on the tented fabric of the sweatpants he was wearing, his dick already bulging under the clothes.

He was pulling them off, also with quick movements, as he looked at you, eyes unraveling you up and down as you laid there, cunt pulsing with heat at how exposed you were to him for the first time in months, you felt a small shot of nervousness at the realization, taking a deep breath, you tried to focus on him, his smooth skin, his thick arms and his big hands, running down your outer thighs as he lowered himself to your lips again.

He kissed you, this time it was soft, tender, slow, delicate over your lips, barely swiping his tongue to caress your upper lip.

-Are you sure?- he whispered, though his voice was low with lust, as he looked into your eyes with want and affection.

You gifted him a small closed smile, even with a throbbing cock, he still asked sincerely, but you weren't stopping, you wanted him, you wanted him all over and inside you. Your fingers ran through his hair and you nodded, he gave your lips another short kiss before trailing down your neck, a chill running down your spine at the contact, you hummed and threw your head back, feeling him parting his lips and sucking on that spot he knew you loved.

-I'm going to enjoy all of you tonight...- he grumbled, almost a moan.

You whined at that, your approval for him, you wanted him to enjoy you, wanted him to go over and enjoy every inch of your skin. And that seemed to be what he meant, he dedicated himself to sucking on every bit of your neck, down to your clavicles and shoulders, reaching the valley of your breasts, leaving his mark with soon to be hickeys paving his way on your body.

Your fingers brushed his hair, watching him squeeze at your hips, from moment to moment you'd sway up and rub against his crotch to give him some relief while he worshipped your body with his lips, he'd moan or groan, bucking his hips down in return. He kissed up the peak of your covered nipples, and run a circle over your nipple, you gasped at the feeling, wet yet rough given the extra layer of your bra.

Philip hummed, pleased with your reaction and the sight of your nipples pebbling, his hand came up to cup the other one and massage it while his lips encased your nipple and sucked, nibbling over the lace and getting it wet.

-Oh, god...- you gasped, arching your back.

He tugged the thin fabric aside, exposing your sensitive nub to suck on it naked, you moaned for every time he sucked or licked, trying as hard as you could to keep your eyes open wanting to look at his plush lips pleasing your breast. He left a wet trail over to your other breast to give it attention, kneading it and nibbling on your nipple before he kissed down, sucking in the skin of your belly, moving his body lower and lower under the covers until he found himself in between your legs.

Right above your hot center, he left open mouthed kisses all around your inner thighs, tentatively close to your panties, yet never touching them, your breathing had turned deep, cunt wet and craving his mouth. You yelped a moan when you felt his teeth bite on your skin with a growl, followed by a small chuckle.

-You like that baby?- he laughed, you tugged on his hair, suppressing a smile of your own.

-Mm yes daddy...- you whispered, playing with his hair.

His eyes found yours again before he bit down onto the same thigh, you threw your head back and bucked your hips at the pleasurable pain, and felt him sit up, you wanted to whine at how cold your thighs suddenly felt before his fingers hooked on the hem of your panties and slowly pulled them up and off of your legs.

In a painfully slow movement, he lowered himself over your pulsing core, breaths hitting you and making you squirm and shudder, he looked up at you when his mouth finally found your pussy.

An audible gasp paired with a wide open mouth came from the depths of your lungs, the warm wetness of his tongue parting your pussy lips and the tip slowly and teasingly circling around the area, your threw your head back and arched your back before your felt him pull you against his mouth from your hips.

His arms were around your thighs, holding them and gently kneading on them with big hands while his mouth explored in between your folds slowly, taking in all of you, sucking your lips in his mouth and lapping at your entrance with his tongue, it was intimate and so good, he was tasting you with an eager but gentle mouth as you looked down and ran your fingers through his hair, emitting small gasps and moans as you watched his plush lips, the same shade of pink as your pussy under them.

-Fuck you taste good...- he breathed down onto you.

You were entranced with watching him enjoy you, he kissed and licked and made out with your cunt, tongue pushing into your entrance making you buck your hips up involuntarily, he didn't look at you, but you were more than happy to look at him. His hands caressed on your thighs and his mouth took your clit in once again

-It's the c-cranberry juice...- you managed to muscle the words out.

Your eyes closed again, with a faint smile of pleasure as you focused on the feeling of his tongue over your clit, you moaned loudly and hummed and whimpered, listening to your skin being sucked into his mouth, thinking about how the two combined must taste over his pillowy lips.

-What?- he smiled up at you, he heard you alright, just wanted you to repeat it.

But you couldn't care less, he was smiling with almost red, glistening lips and dark eyes, you needed to taste you in his mouth.

-Nothing...come up here- you whispered in a hot breath.

You watched as he grinned smugly, climbing back up to meet your mouth halfway, you tugged on his hair and moaned, tasting yourself in his tongue, you had to admit, the cranberry juice did something, it didn't taste like heaven, but it was nicer, either that or his lips were that good, you wouldn't be surprised really.

But you weren't done with foreplay just yet, you parted your mouth, sitting up and pushing him to kneel in front of to trail your hands up his thighs and on his boxers, the bulge of his hard cock clearly visible, wanting to break free from the barrier, your ran your hand up and down, stroking it, before leaning forward to press your tongue flat over it and lick it through the fabric, he groaned with a trembling lip as you looked up at him.

Your hands snaked to your back and undid your bra, as soon as you had shimmied off of it you tugged his boxers down, slowly as to watch his throbbing length bounce out, head pink and veins lining it as it stood, waiting for your attention. Wasting no time, you stuck your tongue out again to lick at the head, running the tip over his slit to collect a drop of salty precum that had gathered there, he tangled his fingers on the hair from the back of your neck, holding you in place as you sucked on the head, teasingly slow, never going lower.

Before you could tease him more he pulled from hair, not too hard but enough for you to look up at him, you smiled at the look of piled up lust on his face.

-You wanna tease me sweet cheeks?- his voice was low and smooth.

The only response you gave was your hand coming up to stroke his cock, his jaw clench and he swallowed, you bit your lip, batting your lashes up at him.

-Fuucking god...- he sighed, hips bucking forward to meet the rhythm of your hand- Spit on my cock, get me nice and wet for you...-

The words sent a tingle down your dripping center, you gathered the spit on your mouth and let it fall on the head of his dick, stroking it up and down to spread and spitting some more. He let go of your neck and gripped at your shoulder, instructing you to lay back down, you let yourself fall, but as he lifted one of your legs to rest on his shoulder and positioned the other one in between his thighs, you reached to run your hand up and down the v on his pelvis.

You were both needy for the touch, the contact, the feeling of each other, you caressed and rubbed and pet each other making up for months of abstinence, his long fingers massaged your thighs and sent shivers up your torso with their feather yet deep touch.

His thumb rubbed in circles over the area of your ribs when you felt the underside of his cock teasing your cunt, he found your clit with it and pressed down, teasing your nerves with his leaking tip.

-Aah, Philip...- you gasped, knowing what he was doing.

-Yes baby, tell me what you want...- he instructed.

He kept drawing patterns over your clit, you felt the electricity shooting to your thighs.

-Hmm, fuck me...- you whimpered, looking up at him- I need it.-

With deep breaths and eyes stuck down looking at your cunt, he slowly slid into you, your walls felt a stretch they hadn't been reminded of in two months, you clenched around him and as he kept pushing there was even a little pain, but that didn't bother you, in fact you moaned at the recollection of how big his cock was.

He moved slow, hips swaying back and forth, feeling every inch of your walls as you felt every inch of his cock, once he was satisfied and accustomed with the feeling, he thrusted harder, increasing the speed, clenching his jaw every time he pounded in you.

-You're so fucking tight, shit...- he muttered, mostly to himself.

His pace increased, and with it your moans, your body trembled with each hard thrust he gave you, hitting the spot every time and making your eyes roll back, you were glad you chose to come to his place, your moans were slowly getting louder and so were his grunts. You grasped at the sheets when you felt him go faster, gasping at the tingles running up your belly, you felt his grip on your waist tighten and he moaned, you loved that sound, so low and lustful.

-Fuck, Philip! Don't stop, ooh god!- you said in a gasp, feeling your muscles tense with the built up to your climax.

He pounded into you, jaw slack as his hips bucked forward, skin slapping and hot breaths filled the room, his torso and arms clenched and he leaned forward, bending your leg still resting on his shoulder as he grew into a frenetic pace, you whimpered at the sudden increase of speed and gripped onto his arms, feeling your tits bounce as his cock hit your cervix repeatedly, you chanted praises and he moaned, looking down at your bodies conjoining.

You felt your orgasm closer and closer before he manhandled your legs, placing them around his hip to lower his body onto yours and kiss the valley of your breasts before moving to bury his face on your neck, you wanted to tangle your fingers in his fluffy hair and pull as you reached your peak, but he interlaced your fingers with his and brought your hands above your head.

-Say my name...- he whispered, panting.

He didn't have to ask you twice, you were in a daze, heat and electricity building up, getting your closer as he fucked you into oblivion.

-Philip...-

-Again.- he grunted.

-Philip- you whimpered.

In the midst of your upcoming orgasm you could hear the bed just slightly hitting the wall, your legs were wrapped tight around his waist and still your body jerked at the strength of his thrusts.

-Fuckk, again.- he commanded.

You opened your mouth, either to answer or to moan, you ended up choking a gasp when you felt him plunge into you hard, one, two and three times before your gaze went white with pleasure and your legs tightened its hold around his body, you arched your back and moaned loudly.

He followed closely after you, thrusting hard before his cum painted your walls and he came with a long moan, panting against your neck. You felt him slow down, but he didn't stop, hips stuttering as he finished spilling himself inside you, your legs relaxed over his hips, and his body let itself go over yours, he was huge, but it was great, he felt like one of those weighed blankets.

You hummed, content and satisfied, feeling the aftershocks of your orgasm, your lower body feeling deliciously numb, your fingers combed his hair and you felt sweet lingering kisses on your neck.

-Hmm Philip...- you finally said, he chuckled shortly, you joined in, laughing at your late reaction.

-Fuck...I missed that.- he sighed.

-Hm so did i...- you said matter of factly.

He kept kissing your neck, running his nose along the skin, you felt him soften and pull out of you with a hiss, he had let go of your hands, and now they were on the nape of his neck, caressing up and down like you had learnt he liked, he propped himself up on one forearm to encase your lips in his, the kiss soft and full of affection.

He hugged you as you kissed, tilting his head to deepen it before he relaxed and let go slowly, smiling down at you, eyes full of that glow they had whenever you caught him staring at you.

-Thank you for waiting...- you whispered, your voice sleepy.

-For you baby, i would've waited much longer...- he said, cocking a brow.

You smiled and he let himself relax and rest over your body, you hugged him close, feeling sleep drift between both of your entangled bodies.

***

The extra weight over your body and the strong arms holding you tight were the first things you felt waking up, followed by Philip's breath on your naked shoulder, you smiled at the feeling, fluttering your eyes open to look down, the view was to die for, wide shoulders and torso toned with muscles in result of the position of his arms, the sheets were ruffled and laid low over his butt, back dimples showing accompanied by a number of moles and beauty marks over the otherwise smooth skin.

You never thought you'd like it so much that a man was this big, his thigh was like double the size of yours, and you had some thunder thighs yourself. You ran your hands down his back as if to explore all of the vast space of his skin, he woke up to this, nestling his nose in the crook of your neck before he hummed a sigh.

-Good morning...- you smiled.

-It sure is...- he assured.

You rolled your eyes and felt him shake with a laugh before you felt his lips kissing up your neck to your jaw. He lifted his head to look at you, hair messy and eyes hazy with sleep, you smiled widely at the sight.

-How do you do that?- you asked, playing with his hair.

-Do what?-

-Go from hot to cute that fast!- you raised your brows, genuinely asking.

He only shook his head and laughed, making himself look even cuter if that was even possible, you brought your face up to scatter kisses all over him.

-You're so goddamn adorable!- you exclaimed, tugging at his hair.

-Ow ow okay, i like it when you pull my hair but at least give me a little foreplay!- he exclaimed.

-Sorry...- you ran a gentle hand through his hair and gave him a smile.

-Don't be i said i like it- he chuckled, you rolled your eyes and he kissed your cheek, hard- I'm gonna hop in the shower...- he smirked- Wanna come with me?-

You bit your lip and nodded, he smiled wider before climbing off of you slowly, you shivered at the cold air of the morning before you found the shirt you had been wearing on the floor and threw it over your naked figure, noticing how you both had scattered all of your clothing everywhere in the room.

While Philip went to turn the water on you stayed on the bathroom from his room, peed and brushed your teeth, then headed out his room, following the sound of the shower. He was brushing his teeth when you came in, observing he was, of course, using another toothbrush.

-Is that yours?- you asked, pointing to his mouth.

He nodded before spitting.

-It's a spare one mom keeps around- he explained, you nodded before sliding his shirt off, eager to get under the shower.

You stepped under the hot water with a pleased hum, throwing your head back and letting it travel down your cold and sex impregnated body. The curtain opened and you half turned to smile at Philip, who moved to slide his hands on your waist, caressing the skin before reaching forward to grab the body wash, he put a good amount of it on his hands and started at your shoulders, rubbing it in and going down your back, massaging the skin, you relaxed under his touch, his hands went around your waist to wash your belly and then down to your hips, going behind to your ass.

If you listened close enough you could hear the bastard smirking as he kneaded on your now soapy buttcheeks, you reached for the shampoo and started taking care of your hair before he squeezed and landed a slap on your ass, you gasped, taken by surprise, but you grinned to yourself and wiggled your butt back at him, asking for more. He chuckled softly.

-Does baby want more?- he asked, hand caressing over the previous spot of impact.

You nodded back at him, a pouty look in your eyes, his lips parted and you felt another slap, this time your gasp was quieter, given that you knew it was coming, but you yelped when he landed another one on the opposite side.

He then snaked his hand back around your waist and pulled you backwards against his chest, making sure your ass stayed over his crotch and your back arched, he cupped and kneaded your tits, making them nice and soapy, you let you head fall back on his shoulder as he looked down your body and pinched your nipples, earning a moan from you.

Between your wet bodies you felt him grind on you, his cock getting harder at the touch and the view he was providing, you sneaked a hand down to stroke at his length, his mouth opened with a deep exhale as you jerked his cock, feeling it grow hard quickly on your hand.

His hands kept on teasing your nipples, pinching and pulling at them, making them pebble under the bubbles of the soap, you let go soft moans against his ear, grinding back at him while stroking his shaft. One of his hands left your breasts and slid down to your waist, the other one lightly tapped behind your knee, indicating for you to lift it up, as you did so he hooked his arm under it and lifted it.

-Does daddy wanna fuck me?- you smiled teasingly.

He growled under his breath, finding your lips and pushing his tongue in, you moaned into his mouth, hot water running down your body and washing away most of the soap he had spread around your body.

-Put me in you baby...- he mumbled against your mouth.

The hand on his cock moved to guide him to your wet center, you rubbed the tip around to spread the incoming wetness before you pressed on your entrance.

He plunged up into you without a second thought, a moan choked in your throat and your eyes rolled back, you gripped at his shoulder for leverage, he moved up and into your cunt with speed and rhythm, stretching and rubbing onto your walls as he pressed his parted mouth against your temple.

You were already moaning and gasping, clenching around his cock and feeling heat pooling on your lower belly when his free hand moved down to find your clit, starting to rub fast circles over it, a sharp gasp followed by a shudder took over you.

You hands desperately changed positions in a need for balance, one hanging from the nape of his neck, the other gripping at the forearm teasing your clit, your legs already starting to tremble with the touch of his calloused digits.

-Oh god...Just like that...- you almost screamed, quickly pressing your lips together as to stop it, you didn't want to be that loud, but it felt so fucking good.

Your muscles tightened in your belly with tingling pleasure as he sped up his patterns, pressing down just enough for it to still have a sensitive effect over your nub, you were whining and moaning with a closed mouth, and he didn't seem to want that.

-Scream for me baby, cmon...- he whispered, his words stuttering due to his cock pounding upwards into your pussy.

His thrusts grew harder and faster, bucking up at you, combined with the pleasure coming from your clit it all was too much, you screamed and whined various praises or simple 'yes' over and over as the electricity and pressure built up in your abdomen, he panted against your face, getting to the edge himself with the sight of your soapy tits and your filthy sounds.

You turned your head as best as you could, kissing him with need before looking at him.

-Cum in me baby, please, fill me up...- you whimpered, eyelids droopy with lust.

That was all he needed to be tipped over, he came with a loud groan and pounded right into you as hard as he could, your clit so sensitive the stimulation was too much and you came with an embarrassingly loud scream, as soon as he fucked you through both of your orgasms, he pulled out and stood behind you, pushing you to lean forward. You looked back at him hoping to know what he wanted, he watched his cum drip down your still spasming cunt, you felt him spread your cheeks as he admired the view, collecting both your juices on his fingers before you turned.

He held them up for you to take which you did, eager to please, you took his hand in yours and sucked on his fingers, bobbing your head up and down as you looked up at him with puppy eyes, his eyes in return were dark and sexual.

-Such a sweet thing...- he grinned- Does it taste good?-

-Mhmm- you moaned.

He grinned bigger at that, and when you were done with his fingers he cupped your cheek, leaning down to kiss you before you two finally went on with the actual shower, the water now lukewarm.

-So, breakfast?- he asked, wrapping a fluffy towel around you.

-Yup-

-What were you thinking?- he ran his towel over his hair to dry it before wrapping it around his waist.

-How about some pancakes?- you raised a brow, a sweet smile on your face.

He chuckled at you, walking forward to wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.

-How do you that?- he smiled.

-Do what?- you furrowed your brows.

-Go from hot to cute that fast...- he said slowly, his tone seductive but affectionate.

You rolled your eyes at him, with a wide smile of your own before he kissed you again, your arms hanging loosely from his neck. At that moment you relished in the kiss, feeling light as a feather letting out a sigh of those that come from the moments of relaxation, calmness, and happiness.

—————
A/N

So do you love me or do you love me? 😌

I didn't have time to proofread this so sorry in advance lol

I have a Twitter acc now!! I'll try to post previews of the chapters there as well as some other content and of course, simp for Adam Driver as one does. Username is @redlacegirl ♥️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.3K 57 17
For the time being of fortnite and it's ducking season, this is a fanfic book to anyone who would like a x reader story the first page will be the in...
19.7K 442 58
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
623 90 22
Dan agrees to donate sperm to a lesbian couple who are friends of his. Things go wrong, and the baby ends up without a home, and Dan and Phil are lef...
46.6K 989 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...