CROSSING PATHS

Par ur_hobi

V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group... Plus

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~32
~33
~34
~35
~36
Epilogue

~19

5.9K 168 10
Par ur_hobi

JENNIES POV

I wake up and have a headache. Why do I suddenly have a headache? I just brush it off and get ready for the day. Today I was going out to pick up a gift I got Taehyung. He got me this beautiful ring and I felt bad for not getting him anything as special. Probably can't beat his but I'm sure he'll love it.

I ask my manager to follow me to the photo shop. We get down and I say hello to the counter lady.

"Here's the photo book you asked for Miss." she hands me the book.

I thank her.

I decided to gather all the photos of me and Taehyung and us together and put them in a little photo album. I know how much a single photo can speak so many things and plus he loves photography.

This is perfect.

"I'm sure Taehyung will love that." Manager oppa says.

"Really? I hope he does." I say.

I was on my way to bts dorm. I arrive at the dorm. I knock on the door.

Jungkook.

"Ou Noona?" Jungkook ask.

He lets me in.

"Hey guys! I brought chicken!" I say.

"CHICKEN!" They run getting the chicken.

"Thanks Jen!" Jin Oppa says. I smile.

"Oh and Taes in his room. You can go in there." Namjoon oppa says. I nod and head to Taehyungs room.

I knock and he opens it. A smile forms on his lips. He hugs me and pecks my lips.

"What brings you here babe?" He ask leading me in.

"Oh nothing just wanted to see you and give you this." I say.

I give him my present.

"Hm what's this?" He ask.

" a little present." I smile.

He opens it. He stares at it and looks through the photo album. He was silent.

I see him tearing up.

I panic.

Oh. Does he hate it? He hates it! Is it that bad that he cried???

"Uh....do you not like it?" I ask frowning.

Taehyung looks up.

"I love it princess." He says.

He hugs me tightly and kisses me.

I'm glad he likes it. We flip through the photo album.

"Do you remember this day?" Taehyung ask.

"Yep this is when you first took a picture of me at the bridge." I say.

"It's my favorite picture of you." Taehyung stared at me.

"Really? I mean what I'm wearing is so boring. And my hair is so messy because of the wind." I reasoned.

But Taehyung pulls me and sets me on his lap.

"You look beautiful to me." Taehyung kisses my nose. I giggle.

"We should keep this album and add to it." He suggest.

I nod.

"We can add our wedding photo then our baby's pictures." He smirks.

I turn red and smack him. Again he always talks as if it's so casual.

"We haven't even told the public about us and you want to get married." I mutter.

Taehyung looks at me. He tucks a strain a hair behind my ear.

"When you're ready that's when I will tell the whole world you are my Princess." He says.

"I don't know ...What if people don't like our relationship?" I ask.

"I don't care what people think. All that matters is being with you." Taehyung smiles.

I smile.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you."

————————————-

My members decided to come over at the bts dorm to have dinner.

"Hey where's Lisa?" I ask.

"She's coming soon. She had a schedule." Jisoo unnie says.

I nod.

We hear a thud.

"Hobi Hyung you ok???" Jimin ask.

We all look at Hobi oppa.

"You have to see this." He says showing us his phone.

I read the title.

BTS Jungkook and GFriend Eunha reported to be dating as a photo of them kissing has been leaked

We all widen our eyes.

"That's impossible! That never happened!" Jungkook yells.

"Jungkook....he really looks like you." Yoongi oppa says.

It really does.

"No! I love Lisa! I could never do that to her." Jungkook yells in frustration.

"Ok just calm down." Jin Oppa says.

We hear the door open. We all snap our heads.

"Lisa."

Lisa came in her eyes looking puffy. Oh no.

"Baby let me explain." Jungkook holds Lisa but she pulls away.

"DONT BABY ME! AND I DONT WANT YOUR EXPLANATION!" Lisa yells.

We all were shocked.

Me and my members try calming Lisa down.

"Lisa let him explain." Jisoo unnie says.

Jungkook was crying.

"NO! I DONT WANT TO ANYTHING COMING OUT OF THAT CHEATERS MOUTH!....you saw the photo...it was very clear." Lisa chokes on her tears.

"Baby I can never do that to you! I only love you." Jungkook says desperate.

Jungkook looks at Lisa.

"Save it Jeon. Don't ever show your face to me again. Have fun eating Eunhas face." Lisa says.

She leaves. Jungkook tears up.

Me and my members leave the dorm to accompany Lisa back home. She needs time to cool down. The car ride was silent. I look over at Lisa. I could see tears. I hug her.

"It's ok...." I comfort her.

—————————————

It was the next day and Lisa hasn't talked to us and locked herself in her room. I was on the phone with Taehyung.

"How's Lisa?" He ask.

"She's locked herself in her room and won't eat or talk to us." I sigh.

"Same with Jungkook. I'm worried about them." He says.

"But are the photos true?" I ask.

"No, our company is releasing an official statement denying it." He says.

I nod.

"That's good but I don't know if it'll help fix things." I say.

"I hope it does. Hurts to see them like this." He replies.

"I'm sure Lisa wouldn't want to see Jungkook." I say.

"Hmm...maybe we can help." He explains.

"How?" I ask.

"Unnie do you think this will work?" Chae ask.

"Yes, she can't resist this. It's her favorite." I say.

"Lisa we made you you're favorite. Mango and sticky rice." Jisoo unnie knocks on her door.

"Come out the kitchen!" I yell.

I hope she comes out. Lisa opens her door. Yes! She slowly walks to the kitchen. Her eyes were so puffy and her hair messy. She reaches the kitchen.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Lisa ask looking at Jungkook who was holding a plate of mango and sticky rice.

"Please Lisa." Jungkook begs.

"I don't care if it's false. I don't want to see you." Lisa says about to leave but Taehyung stops her.

"Oppa." Lisa sighs.

Taehyung smiles at her.

Lisa looks back at Jungkook.

"5 minutes." Lisa says.

We leave the two to talk in the kitchen.

————————————-
3RD PERSON POV

"Explain." Lisa says.

"Lisa what you saw isn't true. I wasn't kissing Eunha. I could never hurt you. I love only you baby. Everyday when I wake up you're the first thing I think about and when I'm having a hard time I picture you. So please forgive me." Jungkook explains.

Lisa sobs.

"Li-"

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I'm so stubborn. You didn't do anything wrong. I guess when I saw the photo I was so heartbroken. I forgive you my kookie." Lisa says.

Jungkook and Lisa hug and kiss. The kiss deepened and Jungkook sucked on the bottom of Lisa's lips.

"Ok I'm glad you two are ok! But please do your business somewhere else! We eat here for pete sakes!" Jisoo interrupts.

Revised

New update! I still need to finish my project for school which is due next week oops. But I was able to write some chapters ahead of time. Look forward to it 😌. See you next time loves! 💜

-sai

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.3K 771 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
59.7K 1.2K 40
2 idols come together after a media incident. love, fear, rumours and secrets.. ~taennie ~liskook ~jirose ~jinsoo •there's a few chapters ab...
99.6K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...
Scenery Par I

Roman d'amour

33K 1.3K 20
A journey of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo, member of the biggest girl group and the biggest boy group in the world. Hello sorry if i made a lot of mis...