Muted By Love ✓

Par Wendol123

After fleeing Paris, leaving her only friend but gladly, all of her enemies, she moves to Gotham and stays wi... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

1.9K 67 58
Par Wendol123

Marinette followed Damian indoors and both entered the library. It was a beautiful area. With large windows offering as much light as possible.

Damian left Marinette and told Alfred he and Marinette would like tea.

And when he came back, Marinette was quickly scribbling away on her worksheets. But soon, she stopped when a 'ping' was heard.

She pulled out her phone and it was a message from Lila.

Marinette, Paris' condition is getting worse. Hawkmoth is destroying everything and now our hidden places are getting destroyed as well. So I'm on my way right now because Paris has become a huge war zone. Chat Noir is almost dead and Ladybug still hasn't shown up.-Lila

Well I hope you have a safe trip here. And I'll let my uncle know you'll be staying with me. Also, I'm sure Ladybug will show up soon.-Marinette

Marinette had a worried look but soon replaced it with a smile. She started thinking of something else.

'Damian, the talent show is tomorrow night, right'?

"It is".

'good. Then i know how to get his attention'.

"How would you do that"?

'when we started spending more time together, we thought on visiting the local orphanage. And the children obviously were always so happy with our visits. When we heard of the talent show, we both thought, why not let them be a part of this. It was something for everyone to see'.

"Hmm, and, what were their talents" ?

'oh, they are such great actors with bright imaginations. So, they're going to make a play. With a bit of our help. Of course. Meaning, is two. Tim will be busy to even bother showing up anyways. But, he'll see what our children have done'.

"Your children"?

'yes, we officially imagined we adopted them all'.

" I see".

Alfred came in with two cups of tea, a teapot, and cookies.

"Master Damian, miss Marinette, the tea and cookies are here".

" thank you, Alfred ". Said Damian.

Marinette sighed as well and Damian spoke again.

" she also thanks you".

"I'm not dumb, master Damian" . Damian's eyes just widened.

"I'm just !easing with you" .

Alfred left and Marinette then said,

'I don't think he was messing with you'.

"Me neither".

Their day continued and soon, Alfred drove Marinette away. Tim was secretly stalking the two and was very sure she was gone. Not from the manor, but from his heart's grasp.

The next day soon followed and another day waisted in classes. Both Marinette and Damian went inside the car Alfred was driving and asked to go to the orphanage.

Alfred complied and they all headed for the place.

Soon, after arriving, Marinette pulled Damian along and dragged him indoors. Or also known as the reception area.

" good afternoon Marinette! Here to see the children"?

Marinette nodded.

"And, who's that"? The woman asked.

'That's a friend of mine. Tim couldn't make it today'.

" Oh, well, they've been doing a lot of rehearsals for the play they were doing. And I think its come out great".

Marinette smiled and pulled Damian by her side and the two walked through some double doors and soon walked through the large maze of hallways.

"It smells like a hospital in here".

'well, this is the red cross section. Then we go through the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and then we make it to the stage. Or, we could always take the shortcut. It saves us 10 minutes worth of useful time'.

Damian just stopped them and looked at her with a 'are you serious ' expression

She just grinned a toothy grin and dragged him towards the shortcut.

And soon, they made it.

To the magnificent stage.And many of the orphans were running around like crazy living the time of their lives. Until someone shouted.

" MARINETTE IS HERE"!!! And that's when a lot of other children started screaming like crazy and running towards her until she was on the ground.

That is, until a little boy spoke.

"Where's Tim" ?

Marinette signed and the children soon turned to another girl.

"Maybell, what did she say"?

" she said he's gotten a job and is working at the moment".

" Oh" was all the children said.

"And, who's this weirdo"? Said a smaller boy poking Damian's butt.

"Jimmy! Don't poke him there. That's disgusting"! Yelled some other boy.

" Oops"?

Marinette then signed.

"Maybell"?

"That's Damian. A different friend of hers".

"Ah, Damian ey"? Said a girl.

"Brenda, please don't start on that right now".

" Fine".

A tiny girl picked Marinette up from the ground and spoke.

"So we've come up with the perfect plot. And we've been doing a lot of practicing. And I know you'll love it".

Marinette smiled.

"But, we won't show you until later tonight. You'll have to be seated by Tim though or else you'll never understand it. And the weirdo besides you can also sit by you. He's not important. Really".

" Yeah, Heria has a point. The weirdo isn't important much. Now, you two can go away because we have a lot more reversing to do"

Marinette just stared at them for a moment but soon decided she'd leave. But not before giving everyone hugs and kisses.

And just like that, she and Damian left.

"I don't like them".

Marinette just glared at him.

" I mean, they don't like me".

'Well of course they don't. You made no effort to even become their friends or something. Help out, anything. You did nothing to win them '.

"Well the only thing I did get was a kid poking my butt. You have no idea how uncomfortable that felt".

'Well I'm glad I wasn't the stranger '.

Soon, the two parted ways and got ready for tonight. Gotham Academy's annual talent show was coming up and every year, there I a always something good to watch. Great acts that amaze, and performances to die for.

Yep, that's what these talent shows were about. But luckily, everyone enjoyed these things.

Right now, many of the invited guests and students were now seated waiting for the show. To commence.

The Wayne's walked in and they took their reserved seats. Tim had an e!let seat besides him and had no idea who it was for. Then there was Damian, Dick, Bruce, Jason, and Alfred.

Yes, Alfred had to be a part of this. He deserved to watch this magical entertainment as well.

Soon, the principal appeared on stage.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, I am glad to present this year's amazing talent show. And for the appearance of this year's favorite person.

Bring it up for Timothy Drake"!!!

A lot of people started clapping and Tim just wished for all this to soon end.

"Great, now, our first act, will be a play by our beautiful orphans from the local orphanage. And this is all thanks to two wonderful pupils we have in this school.

Marinette Graham De Vanily and once again, Timothy Drake! Now, the name for the play is called, Forever My Love"!

And the play soon started. The person known as the narrator started speaking.

" There was once a strong friendship between a girl and a boy"

Marinette soon found Tim and took a seat by him. He didn't notice but instead paid his full attention to the children's act.

"Their friendship, it was something that mankind itself has never seen before. The way the two did everything, as if  rules were nothing but myths.

The boy, oh how the boy loved the girl. And the girl, she had questions that needed answering.

And over time, the more these things grew, the more their friendship started changing.

And this is where our story begins, with the boy known as Tim and his only love, Marinette"

Fun facts

I wish to be a mother of only one boy. Like, I want a boy. Not a girl. First of all, I can't do hair. Second of all, I won't have to worry about hair. And third of all, I won't have to cringe at myself trying to do someone else's hair.

I don't like dogs. Or puppies. Or just them. I don't know what the reason is. I'm probably just scared of their loud barks, or I just am not your typical dog person. But if there is something I like. It's cats. And my favorite, a sphinx cat in particular. Those beautiful hairless cats.

And lastly, I love talking to myself. And I'm sure we all know that by now. Maybe not. But sometimes, talking to myself makes me feel like there is always someone that's listening. And that someone, is me. I ask a question And I answer it. Yep, smart, isn't it?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

179K 17.6K 46
Je me présente. Je m'appelle Dior, je suis tueuse à gage. ©All rights reserved
32.9K 1.1K 5
Mila vient d'avoir trente ans et plus personne ne l'attend le soir. Son ex-amoureux en aime une autre et ses parents dorment désormais sous une terre...
244K 26.2K 127
Recueil Histoire d'horreur. Qui n'a jamais rêvé de voir les plus grands psychopathes des années quatre-vingt à nos jours se réincarner pour de...
40.6K 4.7K 39
1848. Dans un monde de vapeur et de pouvoir, la course vers le progrès fait rage. Entre Paris et Londres, les destins se tissent, à la recherche de...