๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐๐ž ๐ฑ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

Da DevilsIdea

Love sparkles and fades away . Naruto and Tsunade begin a journey of pain , misery and love , together .. Hi... Altro

Chapter 2 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 3 - Thoughts
Chapter 4 - Confession ?
Final - The Wedding
Epilogue - Love That Transcends

Chapter 1 - Remainder of Feelings

7K 52 78
Da DevilsIdea

  Naruto

I pushed my hair back and got up . It was early morning yet not that bright . My favourite time to wake up . I drank my cup of coffee and ate ramen and left . I was about to get married to Hinata in 4 weeks . I loved her so much yet felt something was off with me . Whenever I was with that person , my whole life seemed to become brighter than ever . I tried to rub that thought off my mind and remembered I had a chance at being the Hokage soon , I wanted to get married soon . Hinata was my.. wife

As I was lost in thought , my feet brought me to the familiar Hokage mansion , I climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door . I heard no reply so I opened it without thought . There she sat , busy in her work , her long hair laid back on her neck . I smiled and she looked up and recognised me " Naruto ! Its been way too long ! " . I replied , " You know I missed you Granny Tsunade " . We both hugged yet it felt so akward . Something didn't click. 

She pulled out quickly and pointed to a chair . I sat down on it and she immediately said " Congratulations on your marriage! " . That sentence , her smile when she said it , caused a huge pang in my heart . I said " Thanks " in a half - hearted tone " . She didn't seem to realise . She didn't look happy whatsoever too . I immediately noticed when she smiled forcefully and wondered what was wrong . We talked about the upcoming missions for the Chuunin . I couldn't seem to talk about anything to her , I would catch her eye yet she would look away .

She seemed busy so I stoop up to leave when suddenly she grabbed by arm . The feeling of her skin on mine sent a goosebump through my body . It felt so wrong but I loved the touch . " I wanted ...  to ask you about something , Naruto " , her question brought me back to my senses . She seemed to be blushing but it might have been my imagination .
" Sure , anything you want " , I replied . " I know you love Hinata but .. ". She changed her sentence to " so .. make sure to take care of her for me " . " You know I would " , I replied . She seemed a bit sad by my answer . We chatted for some more time and I left .

When I got back home, I felt empty . My heart beat against my chest and i felt like i wanted to lay down and sleep . It was raining outside , instead I grabbed a chair and sat next to the window , watching the raindrops fall on the window . The village was bustling with activity . The sun was about to set , the scenery looked great . I stared at the Hokage heads in the distance . All of them seemed blurry except for one .I knew i loved Hinata yet whenever I spent time with Tsunade , my heart seemed to throb so fast . Every time we held hands , I got super nervous . I still remembered the sensation of her skin . Her long blonde hair . Wait .... Did I ? ....

Author's Note : Part 2 will be releasing by how well this does but no matter what it will release this week but sooner depending on the popularity . This could have a sad ending which is probable but we will see , also follow me if you like these stories

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

6.6K 612 46
Love comes with pain, Barrable but pain nonetheless ... This is a story of love, cheesy, cringe worthy story... This is my first story๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ, so ba...
84.3K 1.6K 16
"What if I told you, you could be adored by girls? Admired by other boys?" the brown haired girl asked. "All you have to do is say yes, or no to my q...
35.4K 897 66
It's a one shot stories with long chapters . Most of the ship is Alilicia . My fv character is Rizwan .. so every chapter .. he will take half of the...
1.1M 37.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...